General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What happens if one decides to 'give up' devil fruit(s)? Does the original owner come back to life on the island? Would Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine try to fight the Revos and Silver Hairs NPCs? Just been thinking that holding onto the fruits hasn't been working out.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What happens if one decides to 'give up' devil fruit(s)? Does the original owner come back to life on the island? Would Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine try to fight the Revos and Silver Hairs NPCs? Just been thinking that holding onto the fruits hasn't been working out.
There's no way to give up fruits currently. You're stuck with them until you sell them or eat them, etc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There's no way to give up fruits currently. You're stuck with them until you sell them or eat them, etc.
That's a shame. I'm the only person eligible to eat either of them on the crew (as Pepper and Handsome are now inactive), and I didn't even want to kill the original owners (Pepper did). Seems like the only option is selling, yet after all this time, I don't recall a potential buyer that is still active.

Also, what about RPing throwing the fruit in the ocean?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's a shame. I'm the only person eligible to eat either of them on the crew (as Pepper and Handsome are now inactive), and I didn't even want to kill the original owners (Pepper did). Seems like the only option is selling, yet after all this time, I don't recall a potential buyer that is still active.

Also, what about RPing throwing the fruit in the ocean?
Theyd still be taking up slots for you lol. The thing I've been trying to tell people from the start is to not take anh DF you come across, instead try to leave the NPCs alive.

Though we will most likely introduce a way to sell DFs back into circulation for a fraction of the cost.

Top Bottom