General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I might do that today because I feel like on fire.

Line up tonight
Joby BG check
Barto check
Shiki in progress
Marco shit rereading Orekis post. Jesus christ
Arkam vs Gambit @FELI D AEROM can u play the role of the dentis?
Marco will be dead in two more posts... just help out link to defeat Vista so we can end this

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait till i get the yami, I'm kinda bored of RPing as a gomu giant without awakening and i'm using my special slot to have a yami battle against ranger right now.
So you've RP'd as a Giant w/ Gomu Gomu no Mi, also a Mink early on iirc as you was a Mink before you changed to giant.

Have you tried Sentient Beast / Fishmen / Skypiean / Cyborg or maybe even just Human?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So you've RP'd as a Giant w/ Gomu Gomu no Mi, also a Mink early on iirc as you was a Mink before you changed to giant.

Have you tried Sentient Beast / Fishmen / Skypiean / Cyborg or maybe even just Human?
I’m gonna go for a human build with the yami and a second df tbd but I’ll stay a giant for at least a couple more months I think.
[automerge]1582388757[/automerge]
Human Joby is just gonna be a less curvy and 5”2’ version of the current Joby with shorter hair
[automerge]1582388788[/automerge]
Although I have thought about a dwarf Joby that looks very very different than the other Joby’s lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m gonna go for a human build with the yami and a second df tbd but I’ll stay a giant for at least a couple more months I think.
[automerge]1582388757[/automerge]
Human Joby is just gonna be a less curvy and 5”2’ version of the current Joby with shorter hair
hmm Human with Yami Yami no Mi ... I wonder how far can you make the DF become versatile.

Like could you create a weapon or something out of Yami Yami no Mi?

If so, it sets out a huge amount of ideas

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
hmm Human with Yami Yami no Mi ... I wonder how far can you make the DF become versatile.

Like could you create a weapon or something out of Yami Yami no Mi?

If so, it sets out a huge amount of ideas
I think it should be possible with hardening and 100 mastery. I also think that with 100 mastery I should be able to swallow things with darkness without damaging them... I mean, the best part about the yami in the rp right now is the math. If you have a DF, that's basically a third of your stat investment+heavy reliance on the static stat boosts from them going into categories like str, dura, spd. So all I have to do is touch you and that all goes away. So I plan on focusing most of my techniques on trapping/obstructing/stalling and focus on hand to hand combat for my heavy DPR stuff--then I'll replace my MA with a second df once I get the one I want, and use that for absurd damage.
[automerge]1582390316[/automerge]
But I like that darkness is intangible, and I also like the idea that the element itself wouldn't cause any actual physical damage.
[automerge]1582390878[/automerge]
I also think that with Awakening I should be able to have darkness swallow aspects of things as opposed to the entire thing: examples--steal someone's senses for a few turns forcing them to rely on CoO and waste stamina--while also giving me access to their senses from what would be their perception in real time, steal 5 stat points off of a substat to knock most people down a rank and boost me up for a few turns, or even steal memories from NPC's to gather information.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it should be possible with hardening and 100 mastery. I also think that with 100 mastery I should be able to swallow things with darkness without damaging them... I mean, the best part about the yami in the rp right now is the math. If you have a DF, that's basically a third of your stat investment+heavy reliance on the static stat boosts from them going into categories like str, dura, spd. So all I have to do is touch you and that all goes away. So I plan on focusing most of my techniques on trapping/obstructing/stalling and focus on hand to hand combat for my heavy DPR stuff--then I'll replace my MA with a second df once I get the one I want, and use that for absurd damage.
[automerge]1582390316[/automerge]
But I like that darkness is intangible, and I also like the idea that the element itself wouldn't cause any actual physical damage.
[automerge]1582390878[/automerge]
I also think that with Awakening I should be able to have darkness swallow aspects of things as opposed to the entire thing: examples--steal someone's senses for a few turns forcing them to rely on CoO and waste stamina--while also giving me access to their senses from what would be their perception in real time, steal 5 stat points off of a substat to knock most people down a rank and boost me up for a few turns, or even steal memories from NPC's to gather information.
That'd be too OP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don’t see it’s utility when you are a lone wolf. Them equipment can be bought. Although it has it’s perk.
[automerge]1582387571[/automerge]

Nah. I will look for one now. You will see him post tomorrow or Monday then be AWOL. Talking about he has no time or I don’t know. But in 30 minutes look how big of a post he made ? *.*
Make your own utility.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You mean only affects specifically other DF users

The only means of countering the Yami are very limited
Yes that only works on people who have invested in DF. Which is why I need that second DF and ways to use the yami to effect the stats of non-df users.

It would basically be like an awakened/slightly weaker but much more versatile reskinned version of the washu washu
[automerge]1582392419[/automerge]
@joby are you going to scrap the gomu gomu?
Yeah, I might give it to a really strong NPC so that the option is there for someone in the RP to try and take it by force :vonflame:

Top Bottom