General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ur attack is only a tier above my reaction.
U can be a blur when u go a distance because ur movement is 3 tiers me but I can still see how u channel ur attack..

I will have hard time hitting you though..
You won't be able to hit... Attack such as sword thrust depends on movement speed so you'll only see blur in that moment and to be honest, you barely can keep up with your own card throwing speed lol

Buying CoA early was a mistake

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To think I can host for Silver Hair Pirates once I get my groove back, with wedding cancelled and pushed back I got more shit on my plate. Other than that my thought bubble for being creative is on a writer's block.

Maybe I return to hosting duties after 2020 :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sword Trust is still based on mastery but having your arm horizontally and having your other hand support it while charging forward is mvt speed tho.
not tech its: Mastery, Movement Speed and Str

Mastery to perform the said technique
Movement Speed as in you are making a movement in said technique
Str in carrying the weapon or in how you "act"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sword Trust is still based on mastery but having your arm horizontally and having your other hand support it while charging forward is mvt speed tho.
Long ranged attacks are the only attack where I think MA speed truly matters since hands movement comes in reaction speed while leg movements come in movement speed. So you're carrying your sword in your hand so it will be in reaction speed

Top Bottom