General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
there's something with Ennies Lobby arc that still is stuck in mine. the emotions, the op songs, and the way the zoans are introduced at the time. it was clearly a hyped one but I agree that there are other fights which may be considered above that. it's just, over all, it's easily my fave arc. i also love the Paulie's Rope Action.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The question was simply referring to fights, hence my answer. As an arc, Enies Lobby was without a doubt a good one. Still not my fave, but without a doubt great. Franky was my fave there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The question was simply referring to fights, hence my answer. As an arc, Enies Lobby was without a doubt a good one. Still not my fave, but without a doubt great. Franky was my fave there.
My second post was another topic lol not referring to fights alone.
[automerge]1610489991[/automerge]
ok. back to Fire Force binge. see ya later.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that item is for unlocking severe status effects, cant use it without it
Even with Goro? hmm

ok
[automerge]1610492105[/automerge]
Wasn't second gear, diable jambe, and Zoro's scary multi-arm mode first shown there though?

And there was Chopper's fight which ended pretty spectacularly.

But I'd say best arc in terms of just fighting would probably be Thriller Bark or Marineford imo.
That was all on the Strawhats side, they will usually have new powers in many arcs. I was mostly referring to the opposition. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - fighting wise - was my least favorite since it was all Zoans. Just punch and kick spamming. No interesting powers, weapons, etc..

Granted Rokushiki gave it a bit of flair, but it's still nothing compared to all the other arcs filled with great DFs, items like Dials, etc..
That’s WHY it was the best. No magic tricks. No items. No B.S. It was straight: “Eh, yo! Catch these hands!” :cool:
[automerge]1610492589[/automerge]

Marineford was great too. But to me it was more of feats rather than fights. The only long stand-alone battle that we saw was maybe WB and Akainu. Everything else was just a few manga pages of feats, like Marci tanning Kizaru’s lasers.

Iunno, Enies Lobby also has a nostalgia for me more than any other arc.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even with Goro? hmm

ok
[automerge]1610492105[/automerge]

That was all on the Strawhats side, they will usually have new powers in many arcs. I was mostly referring to the opposition. xD
you can use any other type of paralysis, just not severe. Nothing has severe by default

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh I see.
Well hello there @Nessos
Do you know when is the next event ?
Now!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought the door fruit was pretty dope but the user kinda got pummeled and didn't get to showcase it for too long. :pepega:
Yea Blueno was the only one that was interesting. xD (from a power's perspective and fighting style, personality-wise a number were pretty good)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now!
Cool!
To be sure, the host is you ?
Want to be sure lol

Top Bottom