General RP General Chat

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
actually i was never approached at all, i only knew about it when you and the other mods did lol
Sorry folks I made a bit of an error. 😅 there were lots of mentions of ya Ziosa.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They seem very confused and unsure what they are doing though, are they new to RP in general and/or rather young.
Young and without common sense.
I was asked to help them change up the RP that they would use on the other forum a day after they copy pasted everything and got called out. :ROFLMAO:
Like...
1) I've never actually done RP before
2) asking me to put in work for ANOTHER FORUM I had absolutely no interest in

:blobeyeroll:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I, too, would love to know who this mysterious man was. He seemed quite articulate and of honorable intentions. A modern renaissance man simply put. I guess I will never know :tedhug:
He certainly was. I just remembered what the other guy has said that's why I gave up on this. They wanted Larsi and Ziosa to reach out to them for the merging. Which xD

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Young and without common sense.
I was asked to help them change up the RP that they would use on the other forum a day after they copy pasted everything and got called out. :ROFLMAO:
Like...
1) I've never actually done RP before
2) asking me to put in work for ANOTHER FORUM I had absolutely no interest in

:blobeyeroll:
I think when *redacted* have to explain how merging works, it probably is a red flag.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm just gonna pop in on this one real quick (since I'm a touch more level headed than Larsi over this)
1) they did indeed say "sorry" but in the exact same sentence they said "but we did nothing wrong can we still use your content on another site?" And when we said "no" they went "well we asked. Here's our RP!! *copy paste*"
2) yes their characters were deleted when Larsi found out they had copy pasted the whole RP system to a different forum. Their characters were taken down BEFORE an attempt at an apology was made.
3) (directed to you @Naomi ) if those people who copied your content turned around with an apology and then said to you "but you have to take your content we copied down so we can have sole jurisdiction over this." Would you still have the opinion 'kids copying adults'?

So anywho. Actions have consequences. And when those involved offer sincere apologies and stop trying to make us take down OUR rp section then talks can happen for a 4th time.
alright before awnser how i react, but one thing that stands out to me why have trouble seeing it full evil as you claim.

Do you think if they where not honest, they would stick around and try to apologize??? or just leave it as it is? I personally don't see dishonest people trying hard to apoligize and trying to amend things. from the pm you showed, it showed they still tried to fix it and even showed up from that third party recent, instead of just yeeting off for good. so which is more scummy, someone not trying? or somone trying to work things out?

and i also understand why upset because rp still up. so you see it as dishonest from their end. They did take the copy down, and reworked it, so this shows me they are sorry from their end and they said they credit larsi. or they keep it the exact copy paste. so not only apologized and tried to amend things and give credit.. also if they hated larsi, why are they trying to apologize to him?? i recall them rp together in past, so i see as not wanting to loose friendship over mistake. or there no reason to amend and apologize... this becomes harder because if said apologize is spit back in their face, and this tells them why try.. so it's interesting to me seeing one of them show up when third party tried to make peace.. yeah there not trying.. is what your implying.

So on one hand, they copied and wanted to start rping on other forum with newer friends etc, before realized they should ask first. this blew up in their face. and when they apologized and trying to make amends, still not accepted and there called backstabbers now...yes backstabbers who apologized and even showed up for third party to fix and find solution and apologize again... i'm being sarcastic here btw.

personally if i see someone trying, and even apologizing not only once, but twice and still trying.. and with the amount of backlash i'v seen here, and they still said sorry even when there apologize being spit back in their face. this usually leans better to me personally imo, because other person realize they made a mistake and trying to fix it. and shows me they still want to be friends, and are sorry that what happen happen.

so i'm sorry i can't see them full monsters like you guys. i see mistake happen, and on their side trying to fix it, now when i look at this side on the mature rpg adults like gambit says.... it makes me ashamed of being a adult. i'm sorry larsi, i see kids who rp with you want to be friends, first step was apologizing to you. but this blew up in their face. and no good solution you could agree on.

so what is happening here i'm seeing.

apologizing, being reminded of the mistake, keep rubbing it in.., instead of solution. solutions to fix it and amends thing between each other.

and also, this is news to me? 😑

where did they say your not allowed to keep your rp up on tb??? or do you mean them reworking the rp theme on wg not being taken down? when you asked them to take it down?? shottie pm who said that?

also

what about collaberation event between just the rpers of each forum join together to start good relation between each other, i don't see newer people having problems, it could make bonus event that brings even other who might distance from here?? the pm you showed shottie from third party trying to help, but gave up halfway after dream input,dragomir counter dream when asked about plan. so am confused on this. why did you lean dream view right away, when dragomir was asking your guys for input? i don't know full pm, but if you guys tried, maybe try with newer players in mind,since am familiar that older people on wg have grudge here because some where random ban on oj closing days just for linking other forum name..., and other problems that arrised.. so when dragomir stated not everyone would come here, i understand this part, but there still chance for newer players who never on oj. i'll point out.

ok this, is what i would done. but this is me. call me a sap. if you will, but i be hurt, but later forgive once see them trying there best to amend things between me and them. and usually when there still trying even with there apologize spit in

From what you said above in my personal input on the matter and reasons, i forgive them, still upset at first, but i reason to myself because they tried to amends things , even when it was spit back in their face, they still apologized and this shows there not trying throw my friendship away since known them for long, or there no reason to try and apologizing to me, if they hated me after they copied me.. in such a situation, but this is my personaly opinion on how i see it. so i'm little disturbed your saying they told everyone larsi rp should be taken off tb? sorry who said this again?

just awnser yes if it was someone not named oreki, or dragomir because am seeing other involved beside those two mention... sorry i have hard time believe those two would say something like that, after what happen..

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so i'm little disturbed your saying they told everyone larsi rp should be taken off tb? sorry who said this again?
It was part of the merger talks. In the "current episode". If there was a merger of Role Playing the banned ones wanted us to move over to the other forum because they would not be willing to come over here.
And there were four members involved in the copy paste, only two of them were in the current talks, the others have not reached out at all.

As for everything else you have said about them apologizing, it's very difficult to believe someone when they say "but we didn't actually do anything bad". They are undermining their own apologies by thinking what they had done was a victimless crime.

We don't see them as monsters, we're just serverly disappointed in them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Naomi I am not intending to attack you as I know how close you are with Oreki and the other guys. Don't get me wrong but based on the information we have on the subject matter, they might have apologized to the people who created and maintained this RP section, it might have sounded genuine but the fact still remains that they copied it, they do not want a collaboration, and they acted like the kids they are.

@kakashi19283 and I actually reached out to them a few times to have this talk but their egos are taller than Jack! Reaching out to them to merge the two universes of RP was not easy as we have to lower our prides as well.

They do not want it, they still feel that they own it and that they are not matured enough to see a clear and better picture. They will always be welcome here. I still miss playing with them but they need all to man the fuck up and face the consequences, the reality, and the means to conjoin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don’t know why y’all are trying to do. WE DON’T CARE. We’re not involved in your middle school debacle.

Why post here? That old fart Larsi has not RPed for years. And frankly, I don’t care for Larsi’s feelings anyway.

This really all boils down y’all trying to recruit us. You guys want to come back and RP here? Sure. But we’re not going over there. That has nothing to do with your middle school debacle that we gives no shits about.

:blobcorn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He has arrived!
"Time is up."

Said a person sitting on the edge of his vessel, the Reptilia Littorio. One of the few armada left from the former Silver Hair Pirates, now known as the Silver Fang Pirates. Given the mission to keep East Blue territories under his control for their captain, Muk finally got news to rejoin the crew in the New World.
Having been extremely careful to keep his presence unknown to the world, as those were the orders given, but now the pirate received new ones.
"Join us in the new world. But before meeting up, make sure the world knows about you. You've been invisible for far too long, my friend...."

As the ship set sail, Muk looked towards the horizons and smirked. Walking off the edge, he closed his eyes and walk towards the end of the ship to rejoin the rest of shipmates who all in their position, waiting for his next orders.

@Gambit
Beaut

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since when can we just buy fruits?
[automerge]1627580551[/automerge]
Looks like the new area will be on the moon.

Both of my choices in the poll won. :datea: :tedhug:
you cant, which is why im asking who he is buying it off as im 99% sure no player has it lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don’t know why y’all are trying to do. WE DON’T CARE. We’re not involved in your middle school debacle.

Why post here? That old fart Larsi has not RPed for years. And frankly, I don’t care for Larsi’s feelings anyway.

This really all boils down y’all trying to recruit us. You guys want to come back and RP here? Sure. But we’re not going over there. That has nothing to do with your middle school debacle that we gives no shits about.

:blobcorn:
When you haven't had enough popcorn in the recent months, so you take matters into your own hands. xD

Top Bottom