General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good to know that. My PC has still a lot to disclose. You might have thought that that is all it was but there's more and more revelations. I will drop more in Wano but mostly in Serapis. Likewise, it's all in my head as I've built that story in my head since childhood. Tbh, prior Bleach, I had a similar concept of 12 Orders in our country which is the Philippines. Those 12 orders are the protectors of the country who all reside in the mountains. The main character wields a Staff made from the oldest branch of tree in the country. Each swing of the staff unleash leaves and flowers. It's pretty gay but I love it.

Also. Got another chills from these shit.
Uh oh :monkaH:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already built mine. Good to be a.kid every once in a while. Been playing cmas songs since last week. Hahahaha
I bought a new home this year so I don't have the decorations yet, need to buy them. Was gonna do it by now but then covid moved everything up by 2 weeks. xD We'll do the shopping this friday and then set it up over the weekend.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The marines couldn't be the only one flexing their muscles. I'd wait for Spada to flex her bones before I shall do mine. For I will. For I wield. THE POWER THEY CANNOT, Gambit said in a baritone register, rasping, solemn yet ominous inflection.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright, now to hope that update comes sooner so I can get to Onigashima soon >_>.
Considering you're the only one that's posted so far, it doesn't look like it'll happen very quickly. Probably the weekend like usually. Unless everyone posts quicker. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If we ever decide to stop RPing, that will be the last post. LOL

That's the way to break the universe.
That's a good one. Hahaha.

Welp, tbh, if neither of us dies, we'd prolly try to kill each other for generations until I finally decide to show my underpants to her.
[automerge]1637617857[/automerge]
How much is the purchase of a 3rd perk? I can't find the price in all of the thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m introducing a new IC concept in Pangea (Kizaru story), inspired by the video game Until Dawn. I introduced it in the last Pangea post, where Kaka already affected by it. Kaka gonna be the guinea pig (<3).

🦋 The Butterfly Effect 🦋

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
/sees Ichi updated Pangea again
/starts to sweat, 180 heart beats a minute
/opens the post
/doesn't see the butterfly effect tag
''Oh thank god''
/heart rate drops down to safe levels

Top Bottom