General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If only there was a thread that tells you the updated location of DFs and a Territory thread that tells you the current story of the island that has the DF…

:blobcorn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To those lazy, CP1 is in Orange Town to get the Bara. Up to the GM whether a character has it or if it’s in uneaten form.

If Dream goes to Orange Island for Vampirates, clashing with CP1 works perfectly.

This is why we have follow-up stories :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last time the fruit user was seen it was on Logue Town. Story wise the character was called to MF then. >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if a +20 in COC will be introduced next patch so players who have it will be able to clad their attacks with COC. Of course, only usable by those at Level 100.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if a +20 in COC will be introduced next patch so players who have it will be able to clad their attacks with COC. Of course, only usable by those at Level 100.
It's not even a stat, so how would there be a +20? Also, why do you have it as a stat with 100 points in it? lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's not even a stat, so how would there be a +20? Also, why do you have it as a stat with 100 points in it? lol
We all know it's not a stat and I didn't say put 100 stat points in it. lol. The suggestion was to use an advanced method of COC, which is by virtue only attainable if you have a godly mastery. Godly mastery in this RP is equal to 120. Unless of course, we find a way for someone to use it without changing any rules.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We all know it's not a stat and I didn't say put 100 stat points in it. lol. The suggestion was to use an advanced method of COC, which is by virtue only attainable if you have a godly mastery. Godly mastery in this RP is equal to 120. Unless of course, we find a way for someone to use it without changing any rules.
What do you base mastery on, if there's no stat for it...

And I was commenting also on your stats, which state:

Haki: 80+20=100
- Armament: 100
- Precognition: 100 [+20=120]
- Conqueror's: 100

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you base mastery on, if there's no stat for it...

And I was commenting also on your stats, which state:

Haki: 80+20=100
- Armament: 100
- Precognition: 100 [+20=120]
- Conqueror's: 100
Mastery of COC depends on your level.

The 100 in there is not an actual stat, I did not allot any stat point on it. It reflects my level. I just need to put a reference on it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To those lazy, CP1 is in Orange Town to get the Bara. Up to the GM whether a character has it or if it’s in uneaten form.

If Dream goes to Orange Island for Vampirates, clashing with CP1 works perfectly.

This is why we have follow-up stories :pandaawn:
CP1 as in Cipher Pol? Hmmm that's a very interesting and useful info :vonflame:

Vampirites and Revos are both very interesting and was difficult to resist offer for both. I am gonna stick with my guns and go solo for a full on Exploration Crew. The Crew of Tomorrow, that values science and exploration lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if we should introduce ''GM mode'' for ''Final Boss NPCs''...

Like, ya'll know how in videogames, NPCs, when they are an enemy for you and a challenge for you to beat, they are always stronger than once you've obtained them and can use them yourself? That type of thing...

Because I feel like there's no GM NPC atm that could keep up with multiples of Leo, Gambit, La Spada, Akira, Kallavan, etc..

1 on 1 sure, but after that it becomes too much.

So endgame boss characters like the Yonkou, the Admirals, etc., should get like a +2 DPR and +2 Durability boost for the final battle in their own content area. Think of it like plot armor, which is a prevalent concept in anime/manga anyway.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if we should introduce ''GM mode'' for ''Final Boss NPCs''...

Like, ya'll know how in videogames, NPCs, when they are an enemy for you and a challenge for you to beat, they are always stronger than once you've obtained them and can use them yourself? That type of thing...

Because I feel like there's no GM NPC atm that could keep up with multiples of Leo, Gambit, La Spada, Akira, Kallavan, etc..

1 on 1 sure, but after that it becomes too much.

So endgame boss characters like the Yonkou, the Admirals, etc., should get like a +2 DPR and +2 Durability boost for the final battle in their own content area. Think of it like plot armor, which is a prevalent concept in anime/manga anyway.
I mean if you'd truly RP kaido with his actual stats(130 etc) and not tier him down to 121+ since everything above that is just excess points. I feel like you honestly have what you're describing.
[automerge]1640855111[/automerge]
But I do agree that in groups most of the gm npcs are a bit too 'weak'.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean if you'd truly RP kaido with his actual stats(130 etc) and not tier him down to 121+ since everything above that is just excess points. I feel like you honestly have what you're describing.
[automerge]1640855111[/automerge]
But I do agree that in groups most of the gm npcs are a bit too 'weak'.
Well unfortunately there's no big distinction between 121 and 130, and even if there was some distinction, it wouldn't make up for the difference of a 4 on 1 fight.

So I feel like a straight up +2 in DPR and Durability would work. Either way Kaido is falling, but this way we would have a bit more of a fight.

Though the real fight is coming after Kaido falls anyway. *hint hint*

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have no prohlem wih boss round having such boost in dpr and durability. It's only natural for him to.have that. We just happened to level up pretty quickly and close the gap. In reality, Gambit should be current Sanji's level who teamed up with Luffy, Zoro, and Smoker to beat him down... it was meant to be that hard...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't mind us being end-game strong, as it's fun. Feels good. We just need to make the host NPCs that much stronger for the final battle and case solved.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Any idea what the normal zoan boosts for Kaido's DF will be?
It will be the default for all mythical zoan boosts so
+15 in something likely Speed
+20 in something likely Strength
+20 in something likely Durability
Pretty sure Phoenix has +20 across all 3 stats. And it has +25 as Awakened.

For Kaidou, what probably makes the most sense is +25 strength, +10 speed, +25 vitality. And then after awakening it's an additional +5 same as with others.

But Ziosa will make the final decision.

Top Bottom