General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some bug bit my back or something and now there is a massive bump there. 2021 just couldn't leave without giving me 1 more thing to deal with. ><
Reminds me of the mosquito scene in Land of the Lost.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's fine, our point is between all DFs.

Why would a Paramecia (has a special ability) only get 25 in boosts (none of which can go to the 121 tier), while a MZ also gets a special ability, and on top of that +75 in boosts, all of which can go to the 121 tier?

And even the ability itself is usually better than a Paramecia's. Paramecias are usually bound to one ability, while a MZ can have multiple. Phoenix has self-regeneration, healing others, flight, body changes. Kaidou's MZ has fire, wind, lightning, levitation of islands, super-size, etc..
Hence why instead of nerfing them again we can just ask for more exp for Awakening.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hence why instead of nerfing them again we can just ask for more exp for Awakening.
Then once somebody does buy it, they're still broken. lol

Doesn't solve the issue. Just cause you paid more for something doesn't justify it. Cause by that logic, all Logia users can then also demand having a more expensive awakening item that gives them even more power, etc.. So there's no end to it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just got cool names for swords so you won't be stuck in "Muramasa". Can also be used for NPCs tbh.

There are no typo errors on these.
Jack Mihawf
Kraveen IV Moorehead
Gaara Looz Aye Noos
Isaac D Snuts
Fin G Ermee
Isaac Chris Peacock
Ravma Pooch Z
Mike Oxsmall
League M Azcrakk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa is the 3rd PC the one we have to purchase. As i do recall we did cap it at 3 in the discord chat when the merge was near finished.

Eg: Link is my main PC
Second PC that is a Mink/Humandrill Hybrid

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Happy New Year to everyone in the UTC +1 time zone.
May the blessings of Lord Helix and the Almighty Arceus be upon you this year.
May your attacks always be super effective and may your splash attacks take you over the highest mountains.

Also, as the first day of the year is pretty much the ultimate monday, the Magikarp Monday post for calendar week 52 is coming in a few hours.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Happy New Year everyone

Also changing target from Orange Town to Alvida's Base for my first adventure for second character

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't wait to release the new Moon area with the sick strong NPCs xD

Top Bottom