General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
probably not, for an event it is probably fine but doesnt really fit for an island; plus you could literally abuse it by doing a load of rulebreaks that dont matter etc
Sounds fair, i'll scrap the reward for something else and might want to create a cluster of islands like we have the Greek Pantheon islands this time add some Roman, Mesopotamian, Indian and Japanese Pantheons.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sounds fair, i'll scrap the reward for something else and might want to create a cluster of islands like we have the Greek Pantheon islands this time add some Roman, Mesopotamian, Indian and Japanese Pantheons.
If the island is hard enough, you might also get away with putting some DC shop items as rewards.

Though none of the too expensive ones.

Aight posted Kuraigana and Pangea. All caught up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If the island is hard enough, you might also get away with putting some DC shop items as rewards.

Though none of the too expensive ones.

Aight posted Kuraigana and Pangea. All caught up.
I'll post in the approval of what i had in mind when i get back home from work.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i feel aside from the Gods that are only in roman mythology, islands will end up too similar to the greek ones if we do roman islands lol

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i feel aside from the Gods that are only in roman mythology, islands will end up too similar to the greek ones if we do roman islands lol
I mean they're pretty much the same with new names.

There's norse still if you've not done those

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Other than Odin, Thor and Loki we could add Surtr, Fenrir is being used elsewhere, Hela and i forgot the others name

Thats just basically one island for a ragnarok storyline.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We could even do an island where it makes you fight a character in the past you fought with. For eg: @Gambit needed to defeat and kill Redfield but why not have it where on this island Redfield is alive with the Vampire DF still against Gambit with the DF as well too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We could even do an island where it makes you fight a character in the past you fought with. For eg: @Gambit needed to defeat and kill Redfield but why not have it where on this island Redfield is alive with the Vampire DF still against Gambit with the DF as well too
That seems a bit out of place for One Piece I feel like

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean they're pretty much the same with new names.

There's norse still if you've not done those
celtic, chinese, hindu, japanese, maya, polynesian etc.

theres loads of pantheons you can do; less common ones could be more interesting as well
That seems a bit out of place for One Piece I feel like
an island where the NPCs take the form of enemies you have defeated i feel does fit; as ghosts and zombies are a thing so just the appearence of something isnt farfetched

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
celtic, chinese, hindu, japanese, maya, polynesian etc.

theres loads of pantheons you can do; less common ones could be more interesting as well

an island where the NPCs take the form of enemies you have defeated i feel does fit; as ghosts and zombies are a thing so just the appearence of something isnt farfetched
Ghosts and zombies are byproducts of specific DFs, they're not a race on its own, so the island would be possible if a NPC had that fruit. But Kage is with a PC now so...

If the Kage did go back to circulation, then we could make an island of a NPC that raised dead NPCs, then it'd be kinda interesting.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ghosts and zombies are byproducts of specific DFs, they're not a race on its own, so the island would be possible if a NPC had that fruit. But Kage is with a PC now so...

If the Kage did go back to circulation, then we could make an island of a NPC that raised dead NPCs, then it'd be kinda interesting.
i would still be fine having it be done without any DF

for example its the island itself creating them due to so many people dying there that all the negative energy creates creatures that take after your greatest foes

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i would still be fine having it be done without any DF

for example its the island itself creating them due to so many people dying there that all the negative energy creates creatures that take after your greatest foes
And that does not sound One Piece-esque at all. >_>

Sounds like Bleach. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Planning to do a Muk Solo Story,
If I remember correctly, I don't need to have a host for that ?

It will be a Story prior to his return to the crew. A way to get back into the grove.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Planning to do a Muk Solo Story,
If I remember correctly, I don't need to have a host for that ?

It will be a Story prior to his return to the crew. A way to get back into the grove.
yeah you can do a solo story mission

in a solo thread, a post will be counted as every 15 lines (not including paragraph spaces) so you can still use it for activity

Top Bottom