General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe I should be checking it too. But I have good faith.

I will post the salary report now.
I mean it's my fault because I started doing it (editing links in), but the thing is, I'm also the one checking, and I also make like 10 posts a week, so it's kinda different.

I don't wanna allow it for others, because then a person needs to check on everyone. And you don't just have to check 1 week back, you gotta do 2 weeks back to see if they got 3 together. And they have multiple chars. xD

If others want me to also stop doing it, I can.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean it's my fault because I started doing it (editing links in), but the thing is, I'm also the one checking, and I also make like 10 posts a week, so it's kinda different.

I don't wanna allow it for others, because then a person needs to check on everyone. And you don't just have to check 1 week back, you gotta do 2 weeks back to see if they got 3 together. And they have multiple chars. xD

GM power abuse. You hate to see it. :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
GM power abuse. You hate to see it. :pepelaugh:
Like I said, if even 1 person says it, I can stop too. xD

I only do it because I have to make the start of the activity period post, so that's when I do my other post as well. I usually edit the links in in a matter of hours. Cause I first have to post the activity period, and then I need to make my posts after so it counts for that week.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I only do it because I have to make the start of the activity period post, so that's when I do my other post as well. I usually edit the links in in a matter of hours. Cause I first have to post the activity period, and then I need to make my posts after so it counts for that week.
I saw you doing that but stopped myself from copying that since I'm a blackbelt in procrastination and would 100% not edit it in.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

False promises! False promises! /s

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

to align everyone, I suggest yes. We should only post activity when it's already available (i.e., required posts made/present).

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI updated.

Really loving the dynamic atm.

The whole Big Mom/Kaidou part already had lots of progression from all the way back in Wano, so it's now all culminating in one grand battle - with little overarching story, just pure badass fighting.

But then, running parallel to it, is the Sasaki part with Ichi as host, which is underlaying an unparalleled story of history. Almost like the Big Mom vs. La Spada / Kaidou vs Kallavan is the fight in the front, while the Sasaki part is the story narration in the back.

Shit will come together so epically toward the end.

And surprisingly, Akira will play a huge role post his fight against Katakuri. Fun stuff.
Me? Huge role? :pepehmm:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't know I had a huge role post fight... Unless Ichi told you then I do have such a role :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Dream

You had 1 post last week and 1 post the week before with ur second PC, that doesn't constitute activity, so make sure you delete. Don't post in advance and edit in links later, unless you're guaranteed to do it. I do it, but I also make like 10 posts a week and usually edit in my links in a matter of hours.

I don't wanna have to go checking back if people edited their links in xD
Sorry, was hoping Quick would make a post for me to post the 2nd link

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm blasting through CP2 so I can update quicker on the other stuff. So bear with me.
It's not that insanely urgent bro, I love the pace now, but it shouldn't come at the expense of someone else, so don't worry about it, prioritize others if it's a matter of making activity.

But thanks <3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's not that insanely urgent bro, I love the pace now, but it shouldn't come at the expense of someone else, so don't worry about it, prioritize others if it's a matter of making activity.

But thanks <3
It'd benefit both my other players and myself lol. We're 4ish posts away from finishing. It'd also free up my time for other stuff. So now that we're nearly there I'd like to push forward. :pikarun:

Top Bottom