General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
See that's what I thought too but the description writes from MAs that requires NPCs to be beaten but Ryusoken is an org-only MA which means it doesn't fall under that category no?
Oh... hmm... I think it should still be fine? o_O

Honestly don't think it's that insane of a MA to be so inaccessible lol.

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Larsi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aye indeed or when Big Mom her children said thr same thing to Sanji that geppo wasnt that big of a deal to learn lmao.
Big Mom upsets me, but when you're nigh invincible soul stealing tank...jumping on air isn't that big of a deal. xD
You mean when Luffy learn Soru in Enies Lobby arc :dogkek:
that implies soru is as useful as gear second, which also speeds up his long range attacks lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I chose Croc/Aligator because Totodile is one of my favourite pokemon lol.
I chose dolphin because orcas are dolphins and theyre the chads of the sea. actual small dolphins that we think of however...are not safe for work:vonflame:
I chose octopus because of the hybrid form. I feel like having multiple tentacles with strong suction pads would be very useful lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I chose Croc/Aligator because Totodile is one of my favourite pokemon lol.
:tmm: tododile is kawaii. if I played that gen again, I just wouldnt evolve him and would put taht stone on him.
I chose octopus because of the hybrid form. I feel like having multiple tentacles with strong suction pads would be very useful lol.

do we know someone's tag now? :sarcasticshottie:

but in all seriousness, from a purely combat standpoint that's a good pick. now that I think about it, outside of the water, an orca isn't a chad xD
[automerge]1660295638[/automerge]
Useful how? :pikachu:

Top Bottom