General RP General Chat

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mantis Shrimp...

Whenever we have a topic on powerful fishman to have, this and pistol shrimps tends to come up :dogkek:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Magimasterkarp

None of us see any problems with that item.

Comparing the extra 20 points to a +20 substat item is absurd, because the point of the +20 items is not the points, but the fact that you go over the cap. It's all about caps. Below the cap stats are not that useful, above the cap stats are.

Level 100 chars have everything maxed out anyway, it's only about getting above caps, a lot of us level 100s don't even have anywhere to put our regular points in. I went with like 50 points unused for a long time, so did Gambit.

As for the x3 multiplier hybrid Humandrill thing, I have no idea how I forgot that lmao. Because I'm pretty sure I even made that rule lmao.

I wonder if the ''ignore racial restriction'' item could solve that problem and allow the x3? Since it's not just for stats. @Ziosa @Ichimonji @Larsi
not sure as its not really a restriction, its just something they dont get to balance humandrill hybrids.
Oh... hmm... I think it should still be fine? o_O

Honestly don't think it's that insane of a MA to be so inaccessible lol.

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Larsi
should be fine to buy with DC

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Huh.. the reading ability for 150 DC...

Maybe I can get it in the future to read body language and pretend to be Cassandra Cain :blobthink:
Black Bat is the best bat. :pandaawn:
She’s probably the only that can see Asshole Bruce real emotions
I chose octopus because of the hybrid form. I feel like having multiple tentacles with strong suction pads would be very useful lol.

Was thinking about that dude before voting 🤣🤣🤣

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah bruh, stay strong. You gotta be think and be creative lol, why you giving up just cuz it's a little difficult
i was told when I first got here to not go to rivalye because a lot of the npcs have a tier or two on me. So it would be a real stretch to say that i can avoid their attacks and hurt them. But kakashi comes in with a character that is a tier lower in all respects. and says if I try to interrupt his attack, he will just dodge and do it anyways.

to put this into context. He is going to dodge a bullet, an itty bitty bullet he cant even see. While he puts his hammer down, compresses air, picks the hammer back up and swings it. and I'm thinking he's a sitting duck for at least 5 seconds, that's assuming it only takes 1 second to compress air big enough to shoot hundreds of air bombs at me.

im just like, completely at a loss here. what's there to be creative for? He's flying above a ranged fighter in the middle of the ocean with stats lower than mine but completely dodges anything i do. explain where the creativity comes into play in such a stark simple environment.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i was told when I first got here to not go to rivalye because a lot of the npcs have a tier or two on me. So it would be a real stretch to say that i can avoid their attacks and hurt them. But kakashi comes in with a character that is a tier lower in all respects. and says if I try to interrupt his attack, he will just dodge and do it anyways.

to put this into context. He is going to dodge a bullet, an itty bitty bullet he cant even see. While he puts his hammer down, compresses air, picks the hammer back up and swings it. and I'm thinking he's a sitting duck for at least 5 seconds, that's assuming it only takes 1 second to compress air big enough to shoot hundreds of air bombs at me.

im just like, completely at a loss here. what's there to be creative for? He's flying above a ranged fighter in the middle of the ocean with stats lower than mine but completely dodges anything i do. explain where the creativity comes into play in such a stark simple environment.
Stats above ? Or Tier above ? I’m lost 🫠

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gairam's reaction speed isn't so low that he can't react, he still can react to your shots. Don't get frustrated just talk it out with @kakashi19283

Top Bottom