General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Stats above ? Or Tier above ? I’m lost 🫠
Do you even know the rules? If you have 59 reaction speed and someone launches an attack at 61 speed or higher, you can only see a blurry thing because your reaction speed isn't up to snuff.
[automerge]1660340876[/automerge]
Gairam's reaction speed isn't so low that he can't react, he still can react to your shots. Don't get frustrated just talk it out with @kakashi19283
then clearly I don't understand the rp and will just do as I said was going to do. I felt like ranting but now I see. I literally just don't understand the stat system and should have gone against yonko with my level 50. Because my reaction speed isn't so low that I can't dodge their attacks too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you even know the rules? If you have 59 reaction speed and someone launches an attack at 61 speed or higher, you can only see a blurry thing because your reaction speed isn't up to snuff.

then clearly I don't understand the rp and will just do as I said was going to do. I felt like ranting but now I see. I literally just don't understand the stat system and should have gone against yonko with my level 50. Because my reaction speed isn't so low that I can't dodge their attacks too.
1 tier is "hard to keep up" iirc, if the host is not showing that, you are in your right.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Reaction speed is supplemented by Mantra. If you have precognition your mantra stat is added to your reaction speed. So 41+41 = 82 vs your 70. (This becomes less prevelent later levels since mantra doesn'tlet you go over reaction speed cap)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction speed is supplemented by Mantra. If you have precognition your mantra stat is added to your reaction speed. So 41+41 = 82 vs your 70. (This becomes less prevelent later levels since mantra doesn'tlet you go over reaction speed cap)
I forgot bout that stuff, at 100+ it’s changes nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who is reading you post and nodding?

The user has increased reaction speed(Mastery x 0.1)
41× .1 is like 4 more reaction speed. Gairam does not reach a breakpoint with the precognition.

Am I really the only one who reads the rules?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@kakashi19283 honestly if I cant hit a guy with a speed lower than me, how can I fight a guy with the moa moa with stats similar if not greater. you win. ive lost all motivation for this lol
''Not being able to hit'' and ''not hitting on literally the first turn of the fight and then throwing a tantrum in PMs and in the general chat'' are two vastly different things. Of course a frontal attack from a hundred meters away will not be an auto hit lmao, especially not with just one tier of speed difference.

Do you even know the rules?
Am I really the only one who reads the rules?
Good lord so much attitude lol. Nice start bro, we're loving your membership so far.

I'll explain it one last time to you. One tier of speed difference puts one at a notable - but not unovercomable - disadvantage (hence why there's also a rule for 2 tiers of difference... if one tier of difference was already absolute there'd be no reason for a rule for 2 tiers of difference too). When you look at the context, which is that it's an attack out in the open, frontal and obvious, and from a big distance away, it is easy to avoid. Not to mention the bullet has to cover 100 meters while he needs to move 1 meter to avoid. Now if there was a distraction involved, along with maybe a trickshot, a smoke bomb, or something else, and from a closer distance, then that's when it adds up and the attack becomes too hard to avoid. You're meant to strategize a little and come up with something interesting, not ''shoot from 100 meters away and expect an auto hit due to just 1 tier of speed difference''. If that's how you do things, you can RP with yourself lmao, you don't even need a host since you decide everything absolutely through small differences in stats. The stats are a rough guideline to help, they're not an end all to the situation. Even in real life, if you shoot someone from 2 meters away versus 100 meters away, your chances of hitting (even if you aimed correctly) are different, even though the speed of the person and the speed of the bullet didn't change.

As for your other thing involving your question of interrupting my actions. I didn't say you can't do it. I simply said it's frowned upon in the RP to interrupt your opponent's first attack (it's a different matter if it's a chain of attacks that you interrupt).

And the reason is because I'm still very very far away from you, so I'll still manage to avoid and still go on with my air cube creation, which means we just did a round of posting for no reason - hence why it's not done in RP. It's more turn based, unless one person does too many things in a turn, in which case you can reasonably interrupt it. Otherwise what are we doing? You shoot from super far away, I avoid, try to make an attack, you interrupt, I avoid, try to make an attack, you interrupt, and 20 posts later, I'll still be trying to make an air cube and you'll still be shooting from a distance that I can avoid. If you don't see a problem there then I don't know how to help ya.

P.S. I love how you were also complaining about ''what's there to be creative for'' but then you complained about a completely uncreative frontal attack from 100 meters away not hitting. Yes, be creative, and then you'll hit lol. Also, give it time, so we can have a fun fight, instead of a one hit KO. This ain't a competition between you and I, I'm your HOST. I'm there to make a fun experience for you. If you want competition you can fight Sasaki and get wrecked in 1 turn. If anything I'm the one being creative by staying at a long distance so that I have time to react to things that are 1 tier faster than me. It ain't my fault you can't fly, you will have to find a way to overcome that, and if you won't be able to, I'll adapt the story in a way that'll give you a fighting chance. The host's job is to give you a challenge but ultimately give you an opportunity to succeed, no host goes into hosting with the attitude of ''I'm gonna trash this guy with these overpowered NPCs''. Even World for example, you'd have 0 chance against, but I have ways to give you strategic ways to win. Of course, you're not letting me get there, cause you're already throwing a bitching fest on turn 1 lol.

Anyway, lemme know if you'll stop complaining and enjoy the story. If not, there's other people I can RP with, and have been doing so for over a decade.

P.S. Next time, if you have something to discuss and you send me a PM, maybe wait till I reply, instead of already going to the general chat and throwing up a storm. I do this thing called sleeping too you know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder how this guy would feel if on turn one, I shot the huge cannonball from World's ship, turned it x100 in size, and since it's one tier higher than his speed, I'd claim it's an auto hit and his ship is sunk. Story over.

:dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I been only getting 4-5 hours of sleep on average for my entire life. Some days I will randomly be out for like 10 hours and "catch up" but this is not related to my recent health issues, or even the heat.
oh I see. The only thing I miss with my current job is a decent sleep schedule. By the time I'm used to the time waking up I've got a different shift and it's all messed up again. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
oh I see. The only thing I miss with my current job is a decent sleep schedule. By the time I'm used to the time waking up I've got a different shift and it's all messed up again. :ROFLMAO:
I go to sleep and wake up and take my morning shit and drink my morning glass of water at exactly the same time every day lmao.

Pretty much without an alarm clock too. My body seems to be on point. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I go to sleep and wake up and take my morning shit and drink my morning glass of water at exactly the same time every day lmao.

Pretty much without an alarm clock too. My body seems to be on point. xD
I had a point in my life, at my last job, where I woke up every day without fail 5 minutes before my alarm would go off. At that point I hated it and now I miss it. :LOL:

Top Bottom