General RP General Chat

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@kakashi19283 thanks for trying. Have fun. I just wanted to say I'm done officially as a courtesy.
you barely started and as soon as the first problem occurred you brought it into the gen chat rather than discuss it privately. Even though you did actually PM them but were too impatient to wait for an actual response

if you cant talk maturely and instead act like your character cant do anything but fire a bullet, then you will never have fun or get anywhere in this RP or anyother. The system has worked for years for virtually everyone, if something seems off you ask about it to make sure you are not missing something; you dont go on a tirade about 'not reading the rules' and thinking you cant win just because you cant hit a single attack. One piece characters can take multiple hits even after they are pretty much beaten (even someone like Usopp) so even if it had hit, the fight wouldnt be over for a while unless it hit somewhere like the heart or brain.

while i have never actually RPed with kakashi, i know he is a good host and would be willing to adjust things within reason if you just asked. A tier can be a big difference in some scenarios but in others it might not be; they are a guide and will only be insurmountable at a very large gap. Most of the time you could go to any island and beat an NPC but you would have to generally go through other NPCs to do so which makes them harder and reduces options; although this doesnt have to discourage and can instead be used as way to develop your character(s) by pushing through limits etc.

i feel it would be best if you come back once you have had some time to think things over, but im sure nobody would say anything if you want to try again either.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probably not but I guess being more specific would help answer the question
Well, all the techniques for my martial art require the same level of mastery for musicianship as for the MA itself.

Hesitating Fist (1 Mastery, 1 Strength, 1 Musicianship) Rank D
An attack that takes effect with a delay
The effect of the attack (the delay) is produced by his psyche (mind), and for the timing of the delay Ranger suggested i use the musicianship stat.

Could a humandrill copy that? Or would their lack of musicianship skill result in a punch with a random delay that is uncontrollable? That would make copying this tech impossible:
Blooming Path: (41 Mastery, 31 Strength, 41 Musicianship)
A follow up if the user successfully places impacts on the opponent; The impacts push away the defending limbs/weapons leaving them open for a bigger attack like the Ballochory or a nerve strike.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would think not. Mind stat is specific enough to not be able to readily copy. Also, balance purposes.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah, and each post from us is a long ass one. lol.
[automerge]1660396659[/automerge]
there you @tlgRen

Alabasta is next. @Mugiwara_Ryan is kinda confused of about your sequence of actions. I will RP it the way I comprehended them. You will die in the next turn by the way. No mercy.
Well I dunno how they could be confusing.... Also what's stopping me from just retreating? I would make the argument that Chaka and Pell should not be able to fight against a Haki user at all... But that's just me

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well I dunno how they could be confusing.... Also what's stopping me from just retreating? I would make the argument that Chaka and Pell should not be able to fight against a Haki user at all... But that's just me
U said Chaka attacks so fast that u could see through it. Totally contradictory lol.

And.
You're taking shits so seriously. I'm not even trying to tease u there. Lol 😂

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, all the techniques for my martial art require the same level of mastery for musicianship as for the MA itself.

The effect of the attack (the delay) is produced by his psyche (mind), and for the timing of the delay Ranger suggested i use the musicianship stat.

Could a humandrill copy that? Or would their lack of musicianship skill result in a punch with a random delay that is uncontrollable? That would make copying this tech impossible:
Yea I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be possible to copy that in that case.

Top Bottom