General RP General Chat

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw @Larsi @Ichimonji @Ziosa I think we forgot to address something about the Underworld. Many members of the Underworld are actually something else as well - the way Doflamingo was a pirate/Shichibukai, but also in the Underworld. Same with Kaido.

So do people need to choose the Underworld as their primary ''faction'' or can they just start being part of the Underworld regardless of their primary function?

I think that'd make sense no?
i think doing both makes sense, but if its not your primary the rewards and features from Underworld are reduced

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw @Larsi @Ichimonji @Ziosa I think we forgot to address something about the Underworld. Many members of the Underworld are actually something else as well - the way Doflamingo was a pirate/Shichibukai, but also in the Underworld. Same with Kaido.

So do people need to choose the Underworld as their primary ''faction'' or can they just start being part of the Underworld regardless of their primary function?

Gambit also claims to be part of the system so I guess you're suggestion is right. I don't mind not receiving any extra just the flavor. And besides, I happen to operate some of the largest shipments with the help of Judge, my humble subordinate.
[automerge]1682637397[/automerge]
You could have easily reacted to my ''lmao'' post with an angry emoji, but you went and commented about it. I expected nothing less of the #1 poster.

:pepeclown:
:mad:

Being a member of the Shichibukai is tempting but is this going to be a separate faction?
[automerge]1682638270[/automerge]
What does this mean in the Race?
  • Special: Gains two additional haki techniques after 61+ Haki. No additional DPS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What does this mean in the Race?
  • Special: Gains two additional haki techniques after 61+ Haki. No additional DPS.
Great question. With Haki, everyone gets a haki tech at 81-100 ans a second one at 120. The max you could have is 2. If you’re a human, you get two extra haki techs (total of four). If you’re Skypiean, you get one extra CoO, for total of 3.

Garp’s Galaxy Punch, Shank/Roger’s haki thing, Smetomaru’s pushing with just haki, Admirals at Marineford creating an invisible barrier to block WB’a quake, are all haki techs. I’m sure we’ll get more as manga ends.

I love that. Can’t wait to use it!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
this can easily be a haha react to the respective post but shady kaka here loves spamming to reach that number of posts stuff.
Maybe this wasn´t just a reaction. Maybe he was informing us that he had indeed laughed until his ass fell off.

@Kaka I´m so sorry you have to endure such a terrible medical emergency. From now on you will be known as Kaka the Ass-less Wonder.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe this wasn´t just a reaction. Maybe he was informing us that he had indeed laughed until his ass fell off.

@Kaka I´m so sorry you have to endure such a terrible medical emergency. From now on you will be known as Kaka the Ass-less Wonder.
I begin to ponder how often Kaka uses the toilet. Man doesn't even need to process them foods. It got in as steak, it fell out the same.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

what was the point of the entire paycheck thing if they're part of the other factions with regular ways to make money?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great question. With Haki, everyone gets a haki tech at 81-100 ans a second one at 120. The max you could have is 2. If you’re a human, you get two extra haki techs (total of four). If you’re Skypiean, you get one extra CoO, for total of 3.

Garp’s Galaxy Punch, Shank/Roger’s haki thing, Smetomaru’s pushing with just haki, Admirals at Marineford creating an invisible barrier to block WB’a quake, are all haki techs. I’m sure we’ll get more as manga ends.

I love that. Can’t wait to use it!
And when it says No additional DPS, does it mean the Haki techs at 61 mastery is purely D rank?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My eight month old also has a fever. There is this one toddler on our block that is ALWAYS sick. Has given fever/cold to my little Spada three times in a row.

B’out to punt that little bitch. :kermithesith:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My eight month old also has a fever. There is this one toddler on our block that is ALWAYS sick. Has given fever/cold to my little Spada three times in a row.

B’out to punt that little bitch. :kermithesith:
My 4 kids just gone through the fever last week. Not covid though but due to weather. It's freaking hot it here. I think the Sun is just 2 blocks away. 🤣

Now he got fever again but I know it's due to excessive eating. He always got that when his tummy aches.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just so you know we were about to release the patch now, then we realized we were missing several things :dogkek:
By the way, this was that:
  1. Egghead island had no rewards. None
  2. Wandering NPCs thread only had weevil and green bull
  3. We hadnt actually made green bull's and vegapunk's DF

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But damn, 8 months already? Pretty fast. Next thing u know, some random high-school boy would knock to your door, looking for Baby Spada. 👶
[automerge]1682647391[/automerge]
Shoot his head the moment u saw his face. 🤣

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The attack speed is still labeled as sub-realistic attack speed as compared to reaction/movement speed that is tiered at light speed. Will this mean something?

Top Bottom