- Messages
- 10,265
- Reaction score
- 29,611
- Points
- 28,100
- Salty Doubloons
- 13,412
How are you?
How are you?



I wonder what Oda would do to stop you?Sorry guys, I'm facing a disgusting bout of writer's block. I'm posting tonight, regardless. Might just not be my best work.
I'm just hitting a weird mental wall.
I know the wait has probably been obnoxious.
This impromptu vacation is over though, I am posting in everything tonight. Only an act of Oda himself can stop me now.
@Lamby @Cross 1er @Infinity
"Oda" (if that is his real name) has been stealing my material for far too long. We can't just keep letting him get away with this!He will steal his posts
Congrats! Now make sure you submit it all and then off to the next xDI FINISHED MY FIRST THREAD!!!
I think you forgot to link your posts. I saw you made posts, but ye, just need to link them xDWeek of June 5 2023 - June 11 2023
Character: Gambit
Organization: Vampirates
Level: 100
Experience Board Description Gambit Exp Remarks Previous Exp 449,809 Exp Earned from Activity 1,000 Exp Earned from Island Exp to DC this week 1,000 Updated Exp 449,809 Previous DC 27 DC Earned This Week 1 Updated DC 28 Previous Shard 16 Shard Earned This Week - Updated Shard 16 Updated Level 100
@Larsi or @Kaka or @Gambit or @Dream how much is enough for me to put in on my end? Last week Larsi told me i didn't put in enough beri on my end to purchase the King itemCletus Purchase:
Silver Vampirate Crew Coffer: 26,541,686,764
Current Beri: 12,104,603,952
Purchasing:
Using 12,895,396,048 from the coffers and 12,104,603,952 of my current cash.
Remaining Coffers: 13,646,290,716
Remaining beri: 0
@Gambit
it would not, can't regenerate when you are already deadIf you fed a dead animal the axolotl df via the shop item, would that revive it?
You should be okay to purchase the king title now13,740,653,952
You should be okay to purchase the king title now
aight so this is fine?Cletus Purchase:
Silver Vampirate Crew Coffer: 28,848,936,764
Current Beri: 13,740,653,952
Purchasing:
Using 12,295,396,048 from the coffers and 12,704,603,952 of my current cash.
Remaining Coffers: 16,553,540,716 beri
Remaining beri: 1,036,050,000 beri
@Gambit
yeah that should be fineaight so this is fine?
Lucifer is coming to AC right?yeah that should be fine![]()