- Messages
- 10,265
- Reaction score
- 29,611
- Points
- 28,100
- Salty Doubloons
- 13,412
You only just found out?You’re a weird dude.![]()
You only just found out?You’re a weird dude.![]()
My man is a geniusYou’re a weird dude.![]()
Thanks.You’re a weird dude.![]()
Smh, i don´t know how to make it more obvious.You only just found out?
Nah, I just left and went to the RP on Worst Gen, my account was always hereWasnt @Infinity part of the RP from the beginning, but then deleted his acc or something?
The BG my friend.Nah, I just left and went to the RP on Worst Gen, my account was always here
50% of username changes lmao
View attachment 1300

That image is so big i thought i broke some kind of zoom feature in my browser.50% of username changes lmao
View attachment 1300
He's also donated.That name change is expensive for infrequent chatters like me. o:
I usually resize my screenshots on my phone so that won't happen, but forgot this timeThat image is so big i thought i broke some kind of zoom feature in my browser.
Just for that, I deserve 1200 Trophy pts50% of username changes lmao
View attachment 1300
In total? Sure, Ill remove 27k when i get home from workoutJust for that, I deserve 1200 Trophy pts
That 30k is so far. I need a boost from the big manIn total? Sure, Ill remove 27k when i get home from workout
No I need to know what happened to them.You need confirmation that the ones in pirate festival isnt being used anymore?
Ichiryuu is dead. Buggy is alive for the second time.No I need to know what happened to them.
Youre not saying no? Ok, it'll put you at rank 3That 30k is so far. I need a boost from the big man
I have a shitty network so I dunnoHas TB been loading slowly for anyone lately?