General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
best of luck mate
Warn me of what ? Did he even try that ? Y’all acting like the RP cannot work with Belo or Zeff ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
For starters you can't kill Zeff, so that's already out of the question since he's a movetutor. And secondly, these actions give consequences which I feel you really are neglecting at the moment. Or perhaps the GM I'll leave that in the middle.

You can kill NPCs if the character you play as is evil-oriented I'm fine with that and I don't give an F, Spada being a prime example. But I draw the line if it's just for show or if the character does not display any evil intentions and afterwards does it for the sake of it being edgy/cool. Has nothing to do if the RP cannot work without these characters at the end of the day they can be easily replaced.

I take offence with how, granted I haven't read or followed the thread itself. But like in any game, especially Role Playing ones, actions do or should in my honest opinion, come with a degree of consequences.

ust like how a marine invading a yonkou base on his own should come with consequences as the in-universe lore especially says high-ranked navy officers can't do it lol. What those are or should be can be several things, the first being that the chances of success, with the yonkou base as an example, will be extremely low.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I am not taking part in this discussion. And I regret taking that hosting job. Not only did the motherfucking ****a complain every single time but still insisted in killing the NPC; that's why I initially dropped it hoping it'd change. But he go on. Lol

Already told him we couldn't kill her because she's part of the SW.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Life is simple, if you want to take all of Krabby’s limbs, you can. It’s the player’s choice. S-Croc’s story demanded it.
If you want to do that you can do it. But we need to stop playing footsies around. What’s the point of having an RP if you can never make decisions ? Don't do this, don't do that, where the fun in that ?
For starters you can't kill Zeff, so that's already out of the question since he's a movetutor. And secondly, these actions give consequences which I feel you really are neglecting at the moment. Or perhaps the GM I'll leave that in the middle.

You can kill NPCs if the character you play as is evil-oriented I'm fine with that and I don't give an F, Spada being a prime example. But I draw the line if it's just for show or if the character does not display any evil intentions and afterwards does it for the sake of it being edgy/cool. Has nothing to do if the RP cannot work without these characters at the end of the day they can be easily replaced.

I take offence with how, granted I haven't read or followed the thread itself. But like in any game, especially Role Playing ones, actions do or should in my honest opinion, come with a degree of consequences.

ust like how a marine invading a yonkou base on his own should come with consequences as the in-universe lore especially says high-ranked navy officers can't do it lol. What those are or should be can be several things, the first being that the chances of success, with the yonkou base as an example, will be extremely low.
Shaarib kills pirates. It's simple. That's what the character believes in. He probably never arrested a target alive. Three or four were revived, so maybe he has some divine powers. We never know.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speaking of which

IT'S TIME FOR MAGIKARP MONDAY!!!!
Today's question is, "What is your character's favorite breakfast food!"
Yasashi: Orange slices.

Bill:
"Aye, lad. A hearty breakfast be the foundation of yer day. A good pickled or soused herring sandwich can give ye the strength ya need for the hard life of a sailor."

Magi:
I don't eat breakfast, lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I am not taking part in this discussion. And I regret taking that hosting job. Not only did the motherfucking ****a complain every single time but still insisted in killing the NPC; that's why I initially dropped it hoping it'd change. But he go on. Lol

Already told him we couldn't kill her because she's part of the SW.
I know you probably grew up wanting to be black broski. But you are not.

But let's make an adventure when I will only speak about my PC, make characters teleport, and be illogical or logical when I want. I don't know man, what done is done tho. :p

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you want to do that you can do it. But we need to stop playing footsies around. What’s the point of having an RP if you can never make decisions ? Don't do this, don't do that, where the fun in that ?

Shaarib kills pirates. It's simple. That's what the character believes in. He probably never arrested a target alive. Three or four were revived, so maybe he has some divine powers. We never know.
Alright but just don't be surprised if something ever feels unfair cause, while in character this feels justified, in a game setting or lore environment such things should not go unnoticed. Or let me phrase it that killing every target left and right shouldn't come or be as easy as them simply being defeated. The act of actively hunting down and murdering opponents should already set you on a path that's inherently more difficult. That's essentially the core of my earlier warning. NPCs are not drones without ties or factions they are a part of.

Or in the most extreme cases of acting like this with reckless abandon, you'll find no one willing to host for you anymore.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright but just don't be surprised if something ever feels unfair cause, while in character this feels justified, in a game setting or lore environment such things should not go unnoticed. Or let me phrase it that killing every target left and right shouldn't come or be as easy as them simply being defeated. The act of actively hunting down and murdering opponents should already set you on a path that's inherently more difficult. That's essentially the core of my earlier warning. NPCs are not drones without ties or factions they are a part of.

Or in the most extreme cases of acting like this with reckless abandon, you'll find no one willing to host for you anymore.
That's the cool thing about RPying. You can choose an island, and believe what you want, and it will match your choices and what the host is doing. For all that murder thing, SHaarib does not succeed that much in it tho. Shit, he couldn't capture Arlong, and that's why the host is important. Shit was funny as hell.

Heck, we spent more than a year writing in Azure City, and he couldn't capture the Leviathans, too. His priority will always be to kill. His mission is to do it. When he tries to be nice to pirates, it never works.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Next patch the Cross-rule

We need to implement a Cross-rule:
>Any DF users he faces cannot be killed, unless he plans to use the DF
>Any Move Tutors cannot be killed either
>Everyone he faces scales to his Level, even the fodders lol

Your welcome

:datea:

Top Bottom