General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yo so where is tha smoke fruit at? It says Loguetown, but it’s a whole ahh different story going on there now and Smoner ain’t even there lmao

Plus I remember @Infinity saying that someone else had already ate it
Smoke DF is in circulation. Loguetown was the last place Smoker was part of before Ebuk killed him in the Festival event and went inactive himself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m trying to make friends with the Dad of one of my daughter’s friends cause he’s cool. But also, I don’t like to drink. I feel awkward just asking him to hang out randomly without an activity. Like, do I ask him out for coffee or something? What if he thinks I’m weird(er)?

Also just feels weird to text another guy.

Am I officially old now?:pepeweird:
Ain’t none wrong about a meeting in a coffee. That’s the perfect location.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m trying to make friends with the Dad of one of my daughter’s friends cause he’s cool. But also, I don’t like to drink. I feel awkward just asking him to hang out randomly without an activity. Like, do I ask him out for coffee or something? What if he thinks I’m weird(er)?

Also just feels weird to text another guy.

Am I officially old now?:pepeweird:
Dads don't make friends with other dads, they just hang out. We make friends with girls tho. Facts.

Ask the man what he does outside work. If something pops and you never tried that, just say, you have been planning to try it. And you actually have a free time this coming date. He wouldn't reject. Get some nice girls on the table, order some ice tea.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji go learn how to ride a bike and then ask him to go for a manly ride

And if he doesn't ride, that's his problem. He'll probably go ask his own forum friends if he should learn how to ride a bike or if he should just admit to the other dad (you) that he's a pussy.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ebuk is our crew's First Mate lol. He's been inactive for quite some time.

Smoker has been in your doorstep ready and waiting to be jumped
Lol, I ain’t wanna step on nobody toes. Plus I was also looking into Croc or Katakuris fruits(pause). Was seeing what was still available and what wasn’t and shit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji go learn how to ride a bike and then ask him to go for a manly ride

And if he doesn't ride, that's his problem. He'll probably go ask his own forum friends if he should learn how to ride a bike or if he should just admit to the other dad (you) that he's a pussy.
Not a bad idea. My wife has a bike with a very manly flowery flowery basket. (y)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol, I ain’t wanna step on nobody toes. Plus I was also looking into Croc or Katakuris fruits(pause). Was seeing what was still available and what wasn’t and shit
Katakuri is in a weird place now. Captured by @Guren and delivered to Cross Guild. The fruit is available...just not now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Damn so it’s jus random then huh?
Asf. 😭😭😭

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Katakuri is in a weird place now. Captured by @Guren and delivered to Cross Guild. The fruit is available...just not now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Asf. 😭😭😭
Damn doggie, yall hemmed up all tha shit I was looking for lmao

I’m jus hella indecisive lol

It's gonna be brought back but its on the GM's right now when to bring it back. As Smoke DF everyone who's ever had it has vanished, unless you want it in the case of the Phoenix DF where its been passed along more times than Luffy saying his name.
Aye no lie, Marci’s fruit was one I was for damn sure looking at lmao

Top Bottom