General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You won't be able to hit... Attack such as sword thrust depends on movement speed so you'll only see blur in that moment and to be honest, you barely can keep up with your own card throwing speed lol

Buying CoA early was a mistake
Movement and MA mastery are different stuff.. Cross explains it alrdy.

And nope, buying both MA and CoA wasn't a.mistake.. It's my character's development..

Do u realize that i can switch around my dura and str to max my coa and ma to 120 but i didn't. I don't even plan in updating my lvl 68 stats until after maybe 3 islands later or after my story mission that i have been writing..

And i need a host to do the buster call in my kingdom

Zehahahaha

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

And nope, buying both MA and CoA wasn't a.mistake.. It's my character's development..

Do u realize that i can switch around my dura and str to max my coa and ma to 120 but i didn't. I don't even plan in updating my lvl 68 stats until after maybe 3 islands later or after my story mission that i have been writing..

Zehahahaha
Zehaha I am available
[automerge]1585188657[/automerge]
Also OMG you bought two substats ? NANI ?!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Zehahahaha
I am saying movement speed based attacks like those attacks where you have movement speed... You can't see those attacks since you don't have reaction speed to keep up
[automerge]1585205327[/automerge]
No . I am home , it started after .
[automerge]1585194528[/automerge]

We have the entire country on lockdown . I cannot help but laugh at it .
And the most frustrating thing that police beating up peoples if they go outside. Even more, amazon, zamoto and other sites delivery are off

You can't even go do grocery shopping lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And the most frustrating thing that police beating up peoples if they go outside. Even more, amazon, zamoto and other sites delivery are off

that's messed up, here we can only go out for essential shopping only, we have fast food takeaways still delivering and etc.

But yeah you should be able to go out for essentials

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tell him to return and forget abt the past.. Let him know that Gambit misses him soo
I have. He said that he can't return to the same enjoyments as from before.
[automerge]1585221423[/automerge]

That's extreme and stupid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom