General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm reading through this thread on the situation.

Imo, you should just make rule/upcoming discussion thread. For better community discussion, since everyone is playing! Instead of switching without telling anyone. Not saying this to be upsetting. But because some where working on there game mechanics/rules then all of sudden progress is stopped because of the sudden change. (this is where i see the problem from some response, as then they gotta to adjust to it etc)

You would build stronger community if put a thread of rule/changes- to be discussed for opinions, so can hear everyone thoughts and find common ground together on what agreed/seems fair. As everyone can give feedback if they like it or not, or way that further improves on the idea, so everyone can agree on etc.

Ps: don't kill me joby.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m happy about the stats things. Most of lvl 70+ could blitz high levels NPCs and could probably give any lvl 90 a good fight. Now we have more challenges and Shaarib-Sama need allies. >.>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm reading through this thread on the situation.

Imo, you should just make rule/upcoming discussion thread. For better community discussion, since everyone is playing! Instead of switching without telling anyone. Not saying this to be upsetting. But because some where working on there game mechanics/rules then all of sudden progress is stopped because of the sudden change. (this is where i see the problem from some response, as then they gotta to adjust to it etc)

You would build stronger community if put a thread of rule/changes- to be discussed for opinions, so can hear everyone thoughts and find common ground together on what agreed/seems fair. As everyone can give feedback if they like it or not, or way that further improves on the idea, so everyone can agree on etc.

Ps: don't kill me joby.
There already is a thread that contains these rules. But there's a problem with these rules. They lack an all the rules that exist in RP. Some of the rules that I've come to know aren't in that thread, so that rule list is a bit outdated. We're gonna fix it though and come out with something fresh for y'all :catsamurai:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There already is a thread that contains these rules. But there's a problem with these rules. They lack an all the rules that exist in RP. Some of the rules that I've come to know aren't in that thread, so that rule list is a bit outdated. We're gonna fix it though and come out with something fresh for y'all :catsamurai:
Make a announcement rule/thread on upcoming changes (with feedback allowed). I still see people upset, at least the announcement/rule thread feedback would work, as can see people consider other opinion on matter instead of not quick change without their notice, i keep seeing being mentioned.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No one is trying to upset you, they want you to understand from the pov on the change. :catsweatcry:

I'm gonna search for the thread.
What i am upset about, is that I don’t believe for one second that this is really the hill some folks here actually want to die on.
Not one person has said to me “Dammit Joby, you really let us down by not keeping on top of activity or even setting something up ahead of time if you knew you were gonna take a break”—because that sounds insensitive when you take into context my IRL situation I’ve let people know full well about.

I’m upset because someone like you comes along and reads a bunch of posts saying “Joby is changing rules whenever she likes without telling anyone!” And that’s just so far from the truth—and oreki and frayz know that. Because literally the only people who have given me shit for how I process activity under duress are Frayz and Oreki and I don’t think they constitute the entirety of the community.

I’m fucking annoyed because I’ve talked with Frayz about the exact shit he is throwing at me nowback when I was a disgruntled player in the dark like him (like two seconds ago lol). I wish these two would honestly just come right out and say to me what they are actually pissed at me about andit’s that I robbed them of their precious experience points because I couldn’t deal with RP and my personal IRL crises. But no, instead they just choose to make a giant public display out of all the ways in which there are things they think are unfair (and that honestly I would agree with them about and I’m literally working with the other GM’s on implementing).

There, I said it lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What i am upset about, is that I don’t believe for one second that this is really the hill some folks here actually want to die on.
Not one person has said to me “Dammit Joby, you really let us down by not keeping on top of activity or even setting something up ahead of time if you knew you were gonna take a break”—because that sounds insensitive when you take into context my IRL situation I’ve let people know full well about.

I’m upset because someone like you comes along and reads a bunch of posts saying “Joby is changing rules whenever she likes without telling anyone!” And that’s just so far from the truth—and oreki and frayz know that. Because literally the only people who have given me shit for how I process activity under duress are Frayz and Oreki and I don’t think they constitute the entirety of the community.

I’m fucking annoyed because I’ve talked with Frayz about the exact shit he is throwing at me nowback when I was a disgruntled player in the dark like him (like two seconds ago lol). I wish these two would honestly just come right out and say to me what they are actually pissed at me about andit’s that I robbed them of their precious experience points because I couldn’t deal with RP and my personal IRL crises. But no, instead they just choose to make a giant public display out of all the ways in which there are things they think are unfair (and that honestly I would agree with them about and I’m literally working with the other GM’s on implementing).

There, I said it lol
Someone like me? Gawd i must be a ass, because i gave a opinion. On current situation i'm seeing Atm. I'm still new to rpg, and i read the thread from current recent post on the situation. (i don't fully read them because damn so much post to keep track of)

I saw their post on the topic, and i read your response I read both side, and saw you say you where busy as the discussion progressed. and this caused misunderstanding on rule change. but at the same time. I saw there point, As they look upset. So i should ignore them because they are upset? I see your upset to. But imo i dunno why everyone can't get along.

Like try to work together not fight each other.

Imo annoucement/rule thread-feed back.

This is i'll say on the matter, since apparently me considering their point of view is upsetting to you.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

There, I said it lol
Only reason I was ever really pissed at you was that you were willing to completely destroy my character's story progression just for a 'fruit you wanted' when you literally already have one of the best fruits in the game. Really though, it's obvious it was all over the territory because you're still going there anyway.

Then I simply give my opinion that more discussions ahead of updates could possibly lead to less drama etc and suddenly I'm the bad guy for voicing my concerns about a game I've spent a good amount of time playing? Okay then, cool

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y’all should just log-out and go to sleep. Gen chat is Daddy-Sama’s domain and I don’t like the vibes tonight. :larsicry:
How's this for vibes:
On my main ship, I plan on having a bird present (not sure what kind yet) no one knows where it's from, why it's there, or even likes it. Some actually fear it, but all accepted that it is there and that there's nothing to do about it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y’all should just log-out and go to sleep. Gen chat is Daddy-Sama’s domain and I don’t like the vibes tonight. :larsicry:
I'm not even reading these posts anymore tbh. people can get upset about whatever they want to get upset about i guess xD
now everyone get off my chimichangas and go score your threads. lmao naomi is mad at me for calling her an innocent bystander

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How's this for vibes:
On my main ship, I plan on having a bird present (not sure what kind yet) no one knows where it's from, why it's there, or even likes it. Some actually fear it, but all accepted that it is there and that there's nothing to do about it
Actually, I won't specify the kind of bird nor will I give it's appearance a clear description and what I do describe might not stay consistent. I'll leave it vague so y'all peeps can imagine it as uncanny as you want

Top Bottom