Other RP Suggestions

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know Cursed Weapons has a better naming to it though it should be "Cursed Items" as not all Cursed Weapons are "Weapons". Though what is cursed should be more like the Horcrux from Harry Potter, though thats me
its supposed to be pretty open and grant an ability or something. which is why i tried to come up with various examples to help show this

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna push story arcs if not long lasting arcs but everyone gets pushed into x2 groups with many possible ending results with coincidences for all. It will be similar to the Zombie Even we had back on OJ.

Have say the most unexpected characters working with each other like:

Some arcs suggestions i would have is:
One that revolves the WG with Revo's being Reverie Arc with x2 Pirate Crews playing a part of this, one could be Silver Hair Pirates and the other maybe Everything Pirates. Either working together or being a part of this.

The second being an invasion, whether thwarting one or creating one against an Marine Base with all other factions.

We also have another faction being Rival or some NPC's even include Shichubukai's in both Arcs.

With both sides reeling from each other arcs from the after effects.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna push story arcs if not long lasting arcs but everyone gets pushed into x2 groups with many possible ending results with coincidences for all. It will be similar to the Zombie Even we had back on OJ.

Have say the most unexpected characters working with each other like:

Some arcs suggestions i would have is:
One that revolves the WG with Revo's being Reverie Arc with x2 Pirate Crews playing a part of this, one could be Silver Hair Pirates and the other maybe Everything Pirates. Either working together or being a part of this.

The second being an invasion, whether thwarting one or creating one against an Marine Base with all other factions.

We also have another faction being Rival or some NPC's even include Shichubukai's in both Arcs.

With both sides reeling from each other arcs from the after effects.
if you mean canon arcs, we probably arent gonna do stuff like this as it basically forces people to play them; events are optional, hence why they arent canon

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if you mean canon arcs, we probably arent gonna do stuff like this as it basically forces people to play them; events are optional, hence why they arent canon
This wont force users to enter, but have it like an Adventure that has an Event like feel. Making this event somewhat canon-ish but won't be mentioned until WEC and gets whispered but the true information is tight lipped.

Though i feel without these arcs we have no bigger picture for the RP like stories all interwining for a certain moment then heading out their ways. Like how Ace vs BB ended with Marineford War so all things are leading to this.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This wont force users to enter, but have it like an Adventure that has an Event like feel. Making this event somewhat canon-ish but won't be mentioned until WEC and gets whispered but the true information is tight lipped.

Though i feel without these arcs we have no bigger picture for the RP like stories all interwining for a certain moment then heading out their ways. Like how Ace vs BB ended with Marineford War so all things are leading to this.
then just have it as a normal event for fun. i dont consider any event as canon

that should be based off stuff that actually happens naturally and not events we make up on the spot

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
then just have it as a normal event for fun. i dont consider any event as canon

that should be based off stuff that actually happens naturally and not events we make up on the spot
With no over arching story seems pointless to RP tbf. Most of RP is based off the OP series but we have no SH's and no timeskip, also the WB are non-existant. Then wouldn't that mean the Yonko dont exist either?

But yeah these Arcs would push the RP with stories moving forward.

I would wanna see something of a overarching story that revolves a few folks from different organisations.

I did say most of my suggestions come from OPRPwiki, i know its got points we will never see in the series or RP. But with what they have with Saga's (the arcs i mentioned) with numerous characters (which only set few users control with few NPC's). So like you controlling not only Jade, but also a few NPC's and other characters too. I know we have our own character and limited NPC's. With a few being members of expedition(s) which only Marines have stated to do something. But even these Expeditions are meh of a thing since they are too little too late of a thing to do. I rather have them make moves earlier, like during an arc/adventure.But they have x2 saga's occurring with cascading effect that affects the world and its citizens.

With how RP is currently being run right now, in a days, weeks, months or even year or two will become irrelevant. As most members have decided to leave or just not bother with it any longer. But that's a rant and concern for another day.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With no over arching story seems pointless to RP tbf. Most of RP is based off the OP series but we have no SH's and no timeskip, also the WB are non-existant. Then wouldn't that mean the Yonko dont exist either?

I would wanna see something of a overarching story that revolves a few folks from different organisations.

I did say most of my suggestions come from OPRPwiki, i know its got points we will never see in the series or RP. But with what they have with Saga's (the arcs i mentioned) with numerous characters (which only set few users control with few NPC's). So like you controlling not only Jade, but also a few NPC's and other characters too. I know we have our own character and limited NPC's. With a few being members of expedition(s) which only Marines have stated to do something. But even these Expeditions are meh of a thing since they are too little too late of a thing to do. I rather have them make moves earlier, like during an arc/adventure.But they have x2 saga's occurring with cascading effect that affects the world and its citizens.

With how RP is currently being run right now, in a days, weeks, months or even year or two will become irrelevant. As most members have decided to leave or just not bother with it any longer. But that's a rant and concern for another day.
the point is that its about freedom and letting people do stuff how they want. if we introduce things like this people would do them to push the rp forward, not because they want to.

people can do overarching stories, they can plan them and enter story missions together; end up on the same island and work together or fight eachother or whatever; attacking or defending a territory etc.

aslong as there is people playing and having fun, the rp is doing fine; no matter how seriously you take it, at the end of the day its about having a good time in the one piece world

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I think you’ll have that type of scenarios when two crew will decide to begin a war. Then you shall see others make decisions...

What is a good suggestion isreducing traveling time during war for both parties.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think you’ll have that type of scenarios when two crew will decide to begin a war. Then you shall see others make decisions...

What is a good suggestion isreducing traveling time during war for both parties.
if a member of the crew gets to an island that the enemy controls, the rest of the crew can get a reduction. the point is they have to get there in time otherwise they auto take it; if we reduce it just because you are at war it kind of ruins that (also unless you have spies you wouldnt even know)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Voice] “Concentrate on what’s important, Isi. Then, commit to it all the way.”
Floating Island
Legion. For we are many.

Many souls. Many faces. Many stories. When the world was destroyed, once called Ivalice, the people were sent back to the source, this world, Sundered. Only a few survived whole, Unsundered. La Spada was one Unsundered, carried by her hate and malice. Those thousands of souls Sundered had to find a home to survive the journey, and they found La Spada. Inundated with hate, with wanting, La Spada became hate and wanting. A walking demon. A woman in daily torture of hate. One who could not even remember her sisters. This was not a battle for supremacy. Big Mom was the key. If La Spada got ahold of that power, she could control the souls, and inject them upon the world, releasing them. To save legion from destruction. To save herself from the hate.

A battle for a world. A battle for the memory of her sisters.

The Queen and The Grim had battled long. Yonko power in full display. Both had sustained great injuries, from emotional to physical. The women showed without a shadow a doubt they were the two strongest women in the seas. One to keep her throne. Another to keep her world. Yet, there could only be one. La Spada’s blade churned Big Mom’s inside with Ryo, imploding the Queen. However, the legend would not be defeated. With brilliant resilience and battle wit, Misery came from below, holding The Grim down. Big Mom bellowed out a Yonko sized attack, forcing La Spada to fling her left arm and leg forward to mitigate the damage - to no avail. The blast pushed La Spada back, bones flying everywhere. Face-up. Eyes with no soul. Aura gone. Defeated.

From the curt silence, the beating sound of a heart echoed. The heart La Spada never had began to beat. A beating that echoed through the island. The Drums of Liberation for a whole world. For we are many.

Isis Warsong got up.
[Big Mom] “Y-Y-You insolent…! It’s useless! THIS IS MY SEA! WHY DO YOU GET UP?!l
[Isis Warsong] “Because… they need me. And, no one will deny them but me.”
= super effective
Those words came low. Those words came not from anger. Those words came from La Spada’s soul with a descending bass line. Music began to echo. A Sonata of Lament played with fervor, birthed from La Spada’s soul, from legion. Like a older sister, no one would bully the youngest but her. Ever so slowly and deliberate, La Spada got up. The Will was unmoving. The Grim had lost her left arm and left leg. They weren’t just cut off, such that Spada could re-attach them, they were disentegrated. La Spada had lost those limbs and a quarter of her ribcage permanently, gouged. Yet, she stood, fuled by sheer will. Ice formed in the woman’s left leg to stabilize her stance, as Isis looked down. Her breath slowed as she heard a voice. A voice followed by the voices of many that Big Mon could hear, could taste.
A voice that reverberated through the loud music. A voice followed by the voice of many. By the voices of Legion - the emotional sonata as their chorus.
[Mother] “Isi. Listen to me. This isn’t about yah’. Every decision yah’ make will affect the countless people who rely on yah.”
Mr. Torque said:
“Did you know that 99% of all life in the world IS NOT BEING EXPLODED RIGHT NOW?! THAT'S BULLSH(bleep)T!!”

Luke Cage said:
COME GET THESE HANDS, SUCKA!!”

Majuro said:
“Welcome to the Sky Island Empire. Watch yourself - I’ll know.”

Juri said:
Well, hello there~”

Hobosaurus said:
“Give me the beer and I’ll let you live.”

Kogen Oldgate said:
“HATE CANNOT DEFEAT LOVE!!”

Mihawk0935 said:
“My only fear and lifelong nemesis is a steep cliff.”

Randomosity said:
Whatever they did to me made me totally indestructible... and completely unfuckable.”

Zelse said:
“Assassination is an art. To you, I am Picasso.”

Meepo said:
“MEEEEPPPOOO!!”

Ichimonji said:
“Those who left us are not gone. They live through us, through our actions, through our memories.”

Nwanime. The souls sang to the sonata. Voices that gave Isis life, purpose. The air shifted unlike anything before. There was no killing spirit. There was no hate. There was no wanting. There was nothing. Something more fearsome than hate - balance - like the unnerving calm before the storm. A storm called Ivalice. Big Mom could see the soul within those legion overlapping. Flickering in image, the purest version of La Spada, returned by the voices of those who counted on her. Isis Warsong, flesh and all, could be seen in a mirage, beautiful as she was wicked. That calm became corporeal, surrounding Isis with white lightning and a white aura that gently flowed through her cracked and gouged bones. The souls of Legion combined into a force unlike anything Big Mom had ever seen. Souls combined with King’s Will - a brand new power. A white aura that enveloped Isis's whole body. The sky above them didn't just split, it thundered. The clouds parted enough for the full Moon to beam down on La Spada, forcing the moon's light to envelop the unyielding will.
That white aura surrounded La Spada’s right arm, swirling and becoming a mass. A mass that spoke, voices still echoing over Isis Warsong’s muse.
[Mother] “Do yah” understand? Yah’ can’t just be a cocky angry kid anymore.”
Morticia Adams said:
“Hmmm... spoons.”

Samatha Hale said:
“Tired already? We haven’t even begun to have fun… This is the power of Darkness!”

Sentai Pink said:
“I will save anyone I can, even if they don't want my help!”

Nero said:
“The days of Demon Slayers are behind me, uncle. Today, all I depend on are these explosive fists!”

Pastel said:
“Let’s play a game, shall we…?”

Sai Mugurama said:
"If living means bowing down to the likes of you, I'd rather die on my feet with my head held high."

Odin The Allfather said:
“Proud Dwarven race, we shall take our rightful place among the creatures of the land!”

Rimu said:
“What? You’ve never been in the prescence of a star before?”

Ironbeard said:
“Ye can determine the quality of a man by the condition of his facial hair - mine be made of cast iron."

Raoh said:
“Sensui! I’ve been meaning to talk to you. What the hell is going on here? I ain’t buying it. The only guy in the whole Revolution who can hold his booze with me. You’re no traitor. Answer me!”

Velasco Rouge said:
“I’ll take your riches… and your shadow!”

AnimeFlame. Those souls Sundered joined in chorus. You can’t just be a cocky angry kid anymore. For decades that is what La Spada was. Here and now, to align with those who relied on her, La Spada needed to become something else. Those words, the overlapping voices, made the mass of energy La Spada held on her right arm, the souls and King haki compress and thicken. Intoxicating. The mass whirled with the spirit of thousands. The mass formed the face of a Dragon. A dragon who yearned to live again. A dragon who yearned to be delivered to this world. A dragon called Legion, for we are many.

Something shocking came from La Spada: a genuine smile, as she began to align with those souls, with the voices that shouted to the heavens. The voice spoke one last time, ending with the loudest heartbeat of the Drums of Liberation.
[Mother] “YAH' FIGHTING FOR THEM, ISI. FOR THEIR FUTURE.
Chief VII-X said:
"From those honored dead we take increased devotion. So that the world, under the World Government, shall have a new birth of freedom from the ashes, and it shall not perish from the earth... The Pols shall bring the ashes."

Izumi Aizawa said:
“A beautiful woman makes my blood run!”

Bo said:
“BO NO LIKE! BO SMASH!!"

Todou said:
“Diplomacy. Try it, Irra-san. You might be surprised how much you can accomplish with mutual understanding.”

Johnny Ridden said:
“With this Eisen Sword, Leanne, I will do right by your memory and save our daughter!”
Shinji said:
“I once was an orphan as well. I was hunted. Finding my purpose, following in my father’s footsteps, has made me a man of Justice. If I can do it, you can too!”

Amaterasu said:
“They call me the Sun Goddess. Care to find out why?”

Suu said:
“Get your slimey hands off me! Oh, wait. That’s me! Tehehe!”

Frag said:
“Hunger. Time to feed!”

Tenko Honokami said:
“Steel your heart and move forward!”

Fukuzawa said:
“I might be a bounty hunter, but I don’t want to get civilians involved.”

Miles Morales said:
"You Give Me Strength. That's All A Hero Really Is. Someone Who's Brave For The People They Love."

WashedUpRP. You're fighting for them. The Unsundered took heed in the voices. Isis Warsong's held a full formed dragon in her right hand, coiled around her body. The voices and music were so loud, amplified to levels grand by soul power, Big Mom's voice was drowned out. Her homies likely could not hear her - could not hear her commands. That was Big Mom's weakness. If she could not communicate with her homies, her power was diminished. A mother who could not communicate. Those who would drown out the Queen would continue, well into the last moment as Isis Warsong took a step forward.

The whole island shook. Those souls would know peace. The Queen had pushed La Spada to the brink of annihilation. In doing so, Big Mom had awakened a dragon. Big Mom had awakened the purest version of La Spada. La Spada had revived those lost, she had awakened Ivalice. Everything would ride on this last attack - there would be nothing left to give. A Z attack that would know no equal. The Queen of the Seas, the future of Legion, would be decided now. This was the last stand of a woman carrying the future of thousands, carrying the future of the Sundered.

From Pirate to to Demon. From Demon to Grim. From Grim to Savior. The purest version of La Spada stood, surrounded by the souls of Ivalice, to claim the throne.

Enter Isi.

[Isi] “It is not the dead who should not be among the living, but the living who will be among the dead.”

Note: Post Inspiration

Lament: A piece of music that expresses grief or sorrow typically accompanied by a descending bass line. Makes enemies depressed. Enemies who are depressed lose haki activation turns equal to the de-buff length (at 41 musicianship enemies lose 2 turns, at 100 musicianship enemies lose 3 turns . AoE is 15 meters (50 feet). Yomi adds two turns.
Requirement: 61 musicianship​
Sonata: A piece played with fervor, using aggressive high bass and decibels to damage one’s eardrums. Damaging one’s eardrums causes one to lose balance, giving enemies a de-buff to reaction speed. The de-buff is mastery/10.
Requirement: 41 musicianship​
Note: This gives -8 reaction speeds starting next post and haki lock for 4 turns b/c Yomi boost.

-------------------------------------------------

Dragon of Hades - The user calls the very soul of Hades to his palm, roaring with malevolence and the Chill of the Underworld. By coating Hades with Haki, the user creates an entirely new force: a dark dragon. The dragon can freeze and then shatter it’s target, creating a giant explosion. This leaves the user arm immobile for two turns.
Requirements: 120 Devil Fruit, 100 Speed, 100 Haki, 100 Vitality

Note: This post was a charge-up post. Isis has NOT released the dragon yet.

——————————————————————​

[Isi] “LEGION… FOR WE ARE ONE!”

La Spada DPS: 120: 5. Town Level +6 (Z Rank)+ 3 (CoA) +1 (CoC) = 14. Planet Level+​
Dragon of Hades - The user calls the very soul of Hades to his palm, roaring with malevolence and the Chill of the Underworld. By coating Hades with Haki, the user creates an entirely new force: a dark dragon. The dragon can freeze and then shatter it’s target, creating a giant explosion. This leaves the user arm immobile for two turns.​
Requirements: 120 Devil Fruit, 100 Speed, 100 Haki, 100 Vitality​

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The main threads could use some love. Updating and de-cluttering. Thankfully, you’ve all been very helpful, but rifling through the cluttered and somewhat unorganized threads has been difficult.

If help is needed, Kakashi has way too much free time.
you would need mod powers to actually change things, but @kakashi19283 can go through and make suggestions on how to change things etc.

alot of stuff hasnt been updated and reorganised for ages but i was gonna do it when everything is finalised; as me and ranger are still working on stuff

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The main threads could use some love. Updating and de-cluttering. Thankfully, you’ve all been very helpful, but rifling through the cluttered and somewhat unorganized threads has been difficult.

If help is needed, Kakashi has way too much free time.
yeah there's a lot that is a mess right now lol :cry:

@Ziosa and I will work on it! Thank you for bringing it up so we don't slack off :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom