Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can we get Engineer (or Technician) /Blacksmith as a Mind substat?

Though Engineering (or Technician) mixes Carpentry + Scientist and covers most Mind-substats

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Though Engineering (or Technician) mixes Carpentry + Scientist and covers most Mind-substats
I would love to have that and ease my pain but I don't think it's something they can allow.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would love to have that and ease my pain but I don't think it's something they can allow.
I see Engineering that can be brought into both "mind substats" though be kept different. like Engineering maybe reserved for Carpentry and have Technician within Science

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I see Engineering that can be brought into both "mind substats" though be kept different. like Engineering maybe reserved for Carpentry and have Technician within Science
I think that it will still have to require a science stats for the purpose of that.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

theres way too many mind substats already lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa what's the chances of having rival NPC crews?

I have more idea's though its really depending on the amount of players and activity really and RP has gone really stop > start > stop > pause > slow start > stop

Though with what happened i dont blame most users but i feel since Larsi's indefinite break announcement RP has gone a downward trajectory

Also with x amount of users on adventures and some looking for host(s) what's the chances of a NPC Host or some kind to have a host if there is no one responding in said time. Also the addition to them being back up hosts.

Though the question is who is gonna be a "NPC Host" ... well that could be something between the user(s) and the GM(s)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ziosa what's the chances of having rival NPC crews?

I have more idea's though its really depending on the amount of players and activity really and RP has gone really stop > start > stop > pause > slow start > stop

Though with what happened i dont blame most users but i feel since Larsi's indefinite break announcement RP has gone a downward trajectory

Also with x amount of users on adventures and some looking for host(s) what's the chances of a NPC Host or some kind to have a host if there is no one responding in said time. Also the addition to them being back up hosts.

Though the question is who is gonna be a "NPC Host" ... well that could be something between the user(s) and the GM(s)
we have stuff in the works for this

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
we have stuff in the works for this
I would just like to add this too, the captain of the rival crew gets CoC and a Custom DF. Though i say that, the DF can not be obtained by killing the NPC and the the sale of the DF can't happen therefor making them unique. Though this differs per crew due to the numbers of player/users per crew. Like it was for the event(s), so there was said amount of NPC's = user/players.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would just like to add this too, the captain of the rival crew gets CoC and a Custom DF. Though i say that, the DF can not be obtained by killing the NPC and the the sale of the DF can't happen therefor making them unique. Though this differs per crew due to the numbers of player/users per crew. Like it was for the event(s), so there was said amount of NPC's = user/players.
i think it would depend on the player. having a rival with a DF when you dont unless you are a high level doesnt make that much sense. also CoC would be super strong if they are a decent level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i think it would depend on the player. having a rival with a DF when you dont unless you are a high level doesnt make that much sense. also CoC would be super strong if they are a decent level
I agree, depending on the user though CoC and a Custom DF are only optional to make them as "Rivals" that are catered to them said users.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree, depending on the user though CoC and a Custom DF are only optional to make them as "Rivals" that are catered to them said users.
i feel custom DFs shouldnt be used for rivals, unless they are very high level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i feel custom DFs shouldnt be used for rivals, unless they are very high level
Custom DF's should variate depending on user and if approved by GM's though nothing broken like having a Plasma Special Logia DF.

Custom DF's are not allowed to be any DF that is current in any form within OP canon or not. So bringing some difference like for eg: How we had the Bark Bark DF competition. Whereas no one can create say should Kaido have the Eastern Dragon DF as its a possibility it's Kaido's DF

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Custom DF's should variate depending on user and if approved by GM's though nothing broken like having a Plasma Special Logia DF.

Custom DF's are not allowed to be any DF that is current in any form within OP canon or not. So bringing some difference like for eg: How we had the Bark Bark DF competition. Whereas no one can create say should Kaido have the Eastern Dragon DF as its a possibility it's Kaido's DF
the custom DFs from the competition will be added though; so you would have to have two types of custom DFs

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the custom DFs from the competition will be added though; so you would have to have two types of custom DFs
Though there could be some differences within competition custom df's and approved custom df's that are used for rivals.

Like for eg there are already custom DF's that are obtainable:
Human
Level 85x5=425
Strength: 84+16=100 [+15]
Speed: 84+16=100 [+25]
-Reaction: 100 [+25]
-Movement: 100 [+25]
Vitality: 80+16 [+15]
-Durability: 92 [+15]
-Stamina: 100 [+15]
Haki: 57+24
-Armament: 81
-Observation: 81 (awareness)
-Conqueror: 85
Devil Fruit: 120 - Thunder Bird

Though Custom DF's obtainable can be used in a future patch though for now we keep with the current use of DF's

Though to add and clarify this part as i know someone will quote me here:
Custom DF's are not allowed to be any DF that is current in any form within OP canon or not.
Like i mentioned the Eastern Dragon that could be Kaido's DF that is current in the manga, but also add in the Chameleon DF that was used in a stage play, the Paper DF that was used in some OP game.

So any DF that is not part of the manga but gets used in anime only, movie, game, stage play, OVA or type of media of One Piece.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Though there could be some differences within competition custom df's and approved custom df's that are used for rivals.

Like for eg there are already custom DF's that are obtainable:

Though Custom DF's obtainable can be used in a future patch though for now we keep with the current use of DF's

Though to add and clarify this part as i know someone will quote me here:

Like i mentioned the Eastern Dragon that could be Kaido's DF that is current in the manga, but also add in the Chameleon DF that was used in a stage play, the Paper DF that was used in some OP game.

So any DF that is not part of the manga but gets used in anime only, movie, game, stage play, OVA or type of media of One Piece.
just think they dont all need 1; you can do custom styles, mind stats, cyborg or even Cursed Weapons if you want to do special stuff. DFs arent the only way to make someone powerful

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
just think they dont all need 1; you can do custom styles, mind stats, cyborg or even Cursed Weapons if you want to do special stuff. DFs arent the only way to make someone powerful
like mentioned, its optional to a user as they don't have to have their rival with a custom DF.

They can have them with a cursed weapon (like are the cursed weapons within the skills and abilities (other than yours) that are being used on any adventure?) Though it doesn't have to be a "Cursed Weapon" but a "Cursed Item"

They can have a custom MA, a graded sword (limited to a certain grade) whatever the user fancies.

Though depending on the user their rivals will be limited to said abilities, eg: Awakening if the said user is said to be above Level 80+ and here we could add CoC or 120 in a certain stat.

^ We could give a trial to test it out or some samples to see if it can be added in the future

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
like mentioned, its optional to a user as they don't have to have their rival with a custom DF.

They can have them with a cursed weapon (like are the cursed weapons within the skills and abilities (other than yours) that are being used on any adventure?) Though it doesn't have to be a "Cursed Weapon" but a "Cursed Item"
i dont think any of the others are being used. and yeah weapon is a bit misleading; it can be any item within reason (cursed weapons sounds better than cursed items to me though)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i dont think any of the others are being used. and yeah weapon is a bit misleading; it can be any item within reason (cursed weapons sounds better than cursed items to me though)
I know Cursed Weapons has a better naming to it though it should be "Cursed Items" as not all Cursed Weapons are "Weapons". Though what is cursed should be more like the Horcrux from Harry Potter, though thats me

Top Bottom