Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
have to have enough durability to take the attack decently well otherwise the technique doesn't work
How decent should it be? say at least on par with the level of incoming attack?

For example, you hit me with your Small Island Level attack and I have Small Island Durability as well, will that work or not?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How decent should it be? say at least on par with the level of incoming attack?

For example, you hit me with your Small Island Level attack and I have Small Island Durability as well, will that work or not?
yeah, if it seems strong we can raise it to needing a tier above

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think this is the best place to have an answer
When will Germa technology be a thing ?

I'll rephrase since it's not a suggestion.
Im suggesting to make germa technology a thing. XD

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think this is the best place to have an answer
When will Germa technology be a thing ?

I'll rephrase since it's not a suggestion.
Im suggesting to make germa technology a thing. XD
since lots of things already mention it, its already a thing; its just not out yet lol

due to all it effects and what it could do it will probs be its own patch in the future

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would like to suggest to abolish the ''can't host for people in the same faction rule''.

Reason: it's restricting without solving the issue it's supposed to solve, leaving it with just restricting for no reason.

Why it doesn't solve the issue it's meant to solved: because people can still ''go easy on each other'' as favors, even if they're in different factions.

I.E. Gambit, a pirate, asks me to make it easy for him to beat Aokiji so he can get the Hie. I, a Marine with the Magu, don't consider the Hie much of a threat to the Marines, so I do him the favor in return for him doing me a favor (plus a dead Admiral opens up a spot for me).

So yea, it really doesn't solve much. And now with everyone having 2nd characters in different factions, there'd be 2 factions each person cannot host, unless you say if my primary is a Marine and the person is coming with their secondary which is a pirate (and his main is a Marine), then I could host him, but then that just defeats the purpose again as we can again do all sorts of favor making (I'll go easy on your secondary char and you go easy on my primary).

So I say just drop the rule, so we can have more hosts at our disposal. At the end of the day, the territory needs to be cleared by a GM anyway, and if it's deemed it was made obviously too easy, then the rewards can be challenged anyway by the GMs. And if the host is a repeat offender, they can just have their host rights taken. But I doubt it'd ever come to that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is it possible to create a thread that explains which NPC is alive for the missions or not ?

Might be helpful for the newcomers. It could also be in a form of a timeline explaining all that has happen since then.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Is it possible to create a thread that explains which NPC is alive for the missions or not ?

Might be helpful for the newcomers. It could also be in a form of a timeline explaining all that has happen since then.
Possibility a yes.
But who's gonna make em?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, I would but I have no historical information xD
I think the upside will avoid people to ask a gm or assume that all NPC are there, when some are dead.
Nobody does LOL>

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, I would but I have no historical information xD
I think the upside will avoid people to ask a gm or assume that all NPC are there, when some are dead.
I think it's a good idea to have such a thread. I can help you out to make and we can confirm from all active players about islands' current situation, I am sure we'll get the status of most islands if not every.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
———————————————————————————————————
SEVENTH POST
———————————————————————————————————

Paramecia
Requirement: Level 20
This type of Devil Fruit allows the user to achieve one of a large variety of abilities to become superhuman or perform superhuman feats. Paramecias have three tiers of stat boost at mastery 41, 81, and 100 respectively.

Awa Awa no mi – Bubble(Kalifa)
21 Mastery Boost: +5 speed
41 Mastery Boost: +5 speed, +5 vitality
61 Mastery Boost: +10 speed, +5 vitality
81 Mastery Boost: +15 speed, +5 vitality
100 Mastery Boost: +15 speed, +10 vitality
1-20 Basic Mastery - can make things slippery
21-40 Adept Mastery - can clean off power by touch rendering that part of the body to have -5 in strength and movement, can clean off slow poison
41-60 Skilled Mastery - can clean off ability stat de-buffs, can clean off fast poison
61-80 Proficient Mastery - can clean off power by touch rendering that part of the body to have -10 in strength and movement, can clean off crippling poison
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can clean off ability stat buffs
100 Supreme Mastery - can clean off hyper poison
120 Absolute Mastery - Awakening
The Awa Awa no Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to emit and control soap and bubbles that can not only clean off dirt but can also "clean off" power, making the user a Soap Human (石鹸人間 Sekken Ningen?). The cleaning bubbles can be removed and are most easily removed by water, then wind, then dirt.
  • Golden Hour (ゴールデン泡 (アワー) Gōruden Awā?, literally meaning "Golden Bubble"): Kalifa manually spreads bubbles on her victim's body, draining them of their strength and leaving their skin shiny and smooth. This also has the side effect of impairing her target's mobility, as their extremely slippery skin makes it hard for them to move around. (requires 21 mastery)

• Bubble Master: Soap Sheep (泡使い 石鹸羊 Awatsukai Sekkenyō?, literally meaning "Bubble Tamer: Soap Sheep"): Kalifa concentrates all nearby foam and bubbles around her body. This makes her look like a sheep, due to her arching her arms around her head, resembling the ears of a sheep.[15] (requires 21 mastery)

• Hitsuji Gumo Relax Hour (羊雲リラックス泡(アワー) Hitsuji Gumo Rirakkusu Awā?, literally meaning "Sheep Cloud Relax Bubble"): After concentrating all nearby foam with "Bubble Master: Soap Sheep", Kalifa launches it against her enemy to "clean" their strength. When the foam hits her opponent, given the name of the attack, it seems to relax their body so much they are rendered immobile. As a result of the amount of bubbles shot, it is near impossible to dodge all of them.[16] (requires 41 mastery)

• Hitsuji Gumo Tidal Wave (羊雲大津波(タイダル・ウェイブ) Hitsuji Gumo Taidaru Uēbu?, literally meaning "Sheep Cloud Giant Tidal Wave"): Similar to "Hitsuji Gumo Relax Awa", but this time Kalifa sends all the concentrated foam in form of an enormous tidal wave to increase the difficulty of dodging the attack. (requires 61 mastery)

Baku Baku no mi – Munch(Wapol)
21 Mastery Boost: +5 strength
41 Mastery Boost: +5 strength, +5 vitality
61 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +5 vitality
81 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +10 vitality
100 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +10 vitality
1-20 Basic Mastery - can eat wood
21-40 Adept Mastery - can eat stone
41-60 Skilled Mastery - can eat bronze
61-80 Proficient Mastery - can eat iron
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can eat steel
100 Supreme Mastery -
The Baku Baku no Mi[2] is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to eat and chew anything (except Seastone) from wood to even the strongest metals. The eaten items can then be fused to turn the user's body into a weapon or be combined together to create something else. Eaten items can be stored for 24 hours in game time.

• Ki Baku (きバク Ki Baku, literally meaning "Wood Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break wood. (requires 1 mastery, 21 strength) - DPR: C

• Baku Baku Shock (バクバク食 (ショック) Baku Baku Shokku?, literally meaning "Chomp Chomp Food"): After eating something, the user can mutate the object or material into his body such as turning his arm into a cannon. (requires 21 mastery)

• Ishi Baku (いしバク Ishi Baku, literally meaning "Stone Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break stone. (requires 21 mastery, 41 strength) - DPR: B

• Baku Baku Factory (バクバク工場 (ファクトリー) Baku Baku Fakutorī?, literally meaning "Chomp Chomp Factory"): A technique in which the user combines two or more different things he has swallowed to create something else. (requires 51 mastery)

• Seidou Baku (せいどうバク Seidou Baku, literally meaning "Bronze Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break bronze. (requires 41 mastery, 61 strength) - DPR: A

• Slim-up (スリムアップワポル Surimuappu): the user swallows most of their body until only their lower jaw is left. They then rearranges their bone structure using his powers. When they're done, they pops out and reveals them self as a skinnier and taller version. This gives the user +10 speed and strength. Mastery/12 is the amount of turns out of 10 the user can stay in this form. (requires 61 mastery)

• Tetsu Baku (てつバク Tetsu Baku, literally meaning "Iron Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break iron. (requires 61 mastery, 81 strength) - DPR: S

• Hagane Baku (はがねバク Hagane Baku, literally meaning "Steel Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break steel. (requires 81 mastery, 100 strength) - DPR: S+

Bane Bane no mi – Spring(Bellamy)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_Bane_no_Mi
41 Mastery Boost: +5 strength, +5 speed
61 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +5 speed
81 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +10 speed
100 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +10 speed, +5 vitality
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Spring Snipe (スプリング狙撃 (スナイプ) Supuringu Sunaipu?, literally meaning "Spring Sniping"): Turning both their forelegs into springs, the user launches themself directly at their opponent with a punch.(21 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Spring Hopper (スプリング跳人 (ホッパー) Supuringu Hoppā?, literally meaning "Spring Recoil Man"): Using the surrounding geography like the buildings, the user bounces from one spot to the next, increasing in speed with each successive spring, while also disorientating opponents with the continuous sound of springing. They keep increasing their speed to such a level that he seemingly disappears to spectators. Then they simply has to aim themself fist first at the target and let the accumulated momentum do the rest.(41 Mastery, 41 Movement Speed, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Spring Death Knock (スプリング死拳 (デスノック) Supuringu Desunokku?, literally meaning "Spring Death Fist"): The user turns their arm into a spring and compresses it. They then release it as a long-ranged and powerful punch.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Bara Bara no mi – Chop(Buggy)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Bara_Bara_no_Mi
21 Mastery Boost: +5 vitality
41 Mastery Boost: +5 vitality, +5 speed
61 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +5 speed
81 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +10 speed
100 Mastery Boost: +15 vitality, +10 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can split body into 5 parts
21-40 Adept Mastery - Can split body into 10 parts
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can split body into 20 parts
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can split body into 40 parts
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Can split body into 60 parts
100 Supreme Mastery - Can split body into 100 parts
-Bara Bara Ho (バラバラ砲 Bara Bara Hō?, literally meaning "Split Split Cannon"): Holding a weapon, the user shoots their hands at the enemy.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength,21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Bara Bara Ho Kirihanashi (バラバラ砲切り離し Bara Bara Hō Kirihanashi?, literally meaning "Split Split Cannon Dismember"): A variation of the Bara Bara Ho, the user adds 1/3 of their forearm to his fist, so that if the opponent attempts to stop the attack by grabbing the forearm, the user can simply detach their fist and continue the attack.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Bara Bara Senbei (バラバラせんべい Bara Bara Senbei?, literally meaning "Split Split Rice Cracker"): The user first stomps on their shoes to make knives appear out of them before they perform this technique. They then throw their lower half cartwheeling on the ground towards an opponent.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Bara Bara Kinkyu Dasshutsu (バラバラ緊急脱出 Bara Bara Kinkyū Dasshutsu?, literally meaning "Split Split Emergency Escape"): When there is an incoming attack aimed at his head, the user quickly separates their head from the rest of their body to avoid harm.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement Speed)
-Bara Bara Festival (バラバラフェスティバル Bara Bara Fesutibaru?, literally meaning "Split Split Festival"): The user's ultimate attack, they separate all their body parts into tiny chunks and spins them around. Then he can either surround his enemy to block their escape, or pummel his enemy with his body parts at intense speeds. This attack also makes it difficult to hit the user while they are using it, however their feet remain on the ground during this move, leaving them open for attack.(41 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed)
-Bara Bara Car (バラバラカー Bara Bara Kā?, literally meaning "Split Split Car"): The user uses a set of wheels and a bomb for a motor and uses their powers to reconfigure themself into become a small car for quick getaways. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement Speed)
-Kuchu Kirimomi Dai Circus (空中錐揉み大サーカス Kūchū Kirimomi Dai Sākasu?, literally meaning "Midair Tailspin Big Circus"): The user detaches heir hands and grabs onto an opponent with them before lifting them high into the air. They then turn them so that they are facing the ground before sending their hands flying in a corkscrew pattern back down to earth, throwing them on the ground with high impact. (21 Mastery, 31 Strength, 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Bari Bari no mi – Barrier(Bartolomeo)
Tier 1 boost:+5 vitality
Tier 2 boost: +10 vitality
Tier 3 boost: +15 vitality
1-20 Basic Mastery - Small Building Level barrier durability
21-40 Adept Mastery - Large Building Level barrier durability
41-60 Skilled Mastery - City Block Level barrier durability
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Town Level barrier durability
81-99 Excellent Mastery - City Level barrier durability
100 Supreme Mastery - Mountain Level barrier durability
120 Absolute Mastery - Island Level barrier durability, Awakening
The Bari Bari no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate barriers for defending with or striking with at will, turning the user into a Barrier Human (バリア人間 Baria Ningen?). The total surface area of the barriers created is meters squared equal to mastery/2.
  • Barrier (バリア Baria?): Bartolomeo activates his fruit's ability by crossing his fingers, causing a transparent barrier to appear which can protect him from attacks. So far, two shapes for his barrier have been seen, a rectangular barrier and a semi-spherical barrier.[10](requires 1 mastery)
    • Barrier Crash (バリアクラッシュ Baria Kurasshu?): Bartolomeo forms a transparent barrier in front of himself and launches it towards the enemy at high speed, smashing it against them. The attack is powerful enough to defeat Elizabello II and create a shock wave. It was first shown being used against Elizabello in Corrida Colosseum right after it shielded Bartolomeo from the King Punch.[2] (requires 21 mastery, 21 strength) - DPR: C
    • Barrier Bulls (バリア突進牛(ブルズ) Baria Buruzu?, literally meaning "Barrier Charging Bull"): Bartolomeo forms a curved transparent rectangular barrier in front of himself and charges forward as he pushes the barrier along, knocking and mowing everything in his path like a bulldozer. First shown against Gladius and some of Doflamingo's soldiers, as well as Cavendish who happened to be in the way.[11] (requires 41 mastery, 41 strength) - DPR: C

• Barrierbility (流動防壁(バリアビリティ) Bariabiriti?, literally meaning "Flux Barrier"): Bartolomeo activates this fruit's ability by squeezing his hands while crossing his fingers to change the shape of his barrier into various forms while retaining the barriers' hardness. (requires 41 mastery)
    • Stairs (階段(ステアーズ) Suteāzu?): He changes the shape of his barriers into a flight of stairs, allowing him or his allies to move freely in the air while protecting them from attacks coming from below.
    • Racket (ラケット Raketto?): He changes the shape of his barriers into a large tennis racket. He can extend this barrier to protect somebody or something with this ability.

• Barrier Ball (バリアボール Baria Bōru?): Bartolomeo creates a spherical barrier, preventing whatever is inside from escaping and whatever is outside from penetrating. (requires 61 mastery)

• Homage Shinken: Bari Bari no Pistol (オマージュ神拳 バリバリの銃(ピストル)Omāju Shinken: Bari Bari no Pisutoru?, literally meaning "Homage God's Fist: Bari Bari Pistol"): Bartolomeo forms a small spherical barrier around his fist and then punches an opponent, using the barrier to amplify the strength of the punch. (requires 61 mastery, 61 strength) - DPR: A

Beri Beri no mi – Berry(Very Good)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Beri_Beri_no_Mi
Rank: C(Same as buggy, but small spheres instead of slices)
41 Mastery Boost: +5 vitality, +5 speed
61 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +5 speed
81 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +10 speed
100 Mastery Boost: +15 vitality, +10 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can split body into 5 parts
21-40 Adept Mastery - Can split body into 10 parts
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can split body into 20 parts
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can split body into 40 parts
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Can split body into 60 parts
100 Supreme Mastery - Can split body into 100 parts

Beta Beat no mi – Sticky(Trebol)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Beta_no_Mi
Tier 1 boost: +5 strength
Tier 2 boost: +5 vitality, +5 strength
Tier 3 boost: +5 vitality, +10 strength
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Beta Beta Chain (ベタベタチェーン Beta Beta Chēn?, literally meaning "Sticky Sticky Chain"): The user releases mucus and shapes it into a chain with its other end sticking on an object of various sizes.(41 Mastery)
-Beta Betton Meteora (ベタベットン流星(メテオーラ) Beta Betton Meteōra?, literally meaning "Sticky Stick Meteor"): After seizing a heavy object with Beta Beta Chain, the user throws it on their target, similar to a flail.(41 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Hanamizu Shinken Shirahadori (ハナ水真剣白刃取り Hanamizu Shinken Shirahadori?, literally meaning "Snot Real Sword Blade Grab"): The user manipulates the snot running out of their nose, in order to defend against sword strikes.(21 Mastery)
-Beta Betton Launcher (ベタベットン・ランチャー Beta Betton Ranchā?): The user launches dozens of spheres of mucus at their opponent, who is trapped in place wherever the spheres make contact with their body.(31 Mastery)

Bomu Bomu no mi – Bomb(Mr. 5)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Bomu_Bomu_no_Mi
Tier 1 boost: +5 vitality
Tier 3 boost: +10 vitality, +5 strength
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Nose Fancy Cannon (鼻空想砲 (ノーズファンシーキャノン) Nōzu Fanshī Kyanon?): The user digs a dried mucus out of their nose and flicks it at the opponent. The snot explodes on contact with the opponent and creates a surprisingly large blast. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Kick Bomb (足爆 (キッキーボム) Kikku Bomu?): The user kicks their opponent, detonating their leg on impact. They can do the same with their arm.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Nose Fancy Double Cannon (鼻空想ニ連砲 (ノーズファンシーダブルキャノン) Nōzu Fanshī Daburu Kyanon?): It is the same as Nose Fancy Cannon except the user flicks mucus with both hands at the same time.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Breeze Breath Bomb (そよ風息爆弾 (ブリーズ・ブレス・ボム) Burīzu Buresu Bomu?): The user blows into the chambers of a revolver pistol, then fires their breath as invisible exploding bullets.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
Zenshin Kibaku (全身起爆 Zenshin Kibaku?, literally meaning "Full Body Exploding"): Mr. 5 grabs his opponent in a bear-hug then detonates his entire body at once.(41 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Buki Buki no mi – Weapon(Baby 5)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Buki_Buki_no_Mi
41 Mastery Boost: +5 strength, +5 vitality
61 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +5 vitality
81 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +5 vitality
100 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +10 vitality
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can only transform whole body at once
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can transform one limb at a time
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can transform multiple limbs at once
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Espada (剣女(エスパーダ・ガール) Esupāda, literally meaning "Sword"): The user turns into a large sword, while their legs serve as the handle.(1 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Missile (ミサイル女(ガール) Misairu): The user turns into a large missile, which can be launched by someone else. This only provides them the additional momentum, as they can move on their own.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Revolver (拳銃女(レボルベルガール) Reboruberu, literally meaning "Pistol"): The user turns into a giant gun barrel and fires rapidly.(21 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Sickle (鎌女(シックル・ガール) Shikkuru): The user transforms themself into a kusarigama-like weapon, with their arms combining together to serve as the chain and the legs together into a massive sickle.(11 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Gatling (ガトリング・ガール Gatoringu): The user transforms their right leg into a Gatling gun and fires it rapidly. (51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Revolver (拳銃脚(レボルベルレッグ) Reboruberu): The user transforms their leg into a firearm, shooting their targets at the same time as a kick. (41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Bisu Bisu no mi – Biscuit(Cracker)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Bisu_Bisu_no_Mi
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can create one biscuit clone
21-40 Adept Mastery - Can create two biscuit clones, can hide in one
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can create four biscuit clones
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can create 8 biscuit clones
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Can create 12 biscuit clones
100 Supreme Mastery - Can create 20 biscuit clones
-Biscuit Soldier (ビスケット兵 Bisuketto Hei?): The user shapes a large warrior out of biscuit, which is incredibly lifelike thanks to their craftsmanship skills, but empty inside. They control these puppets at will and can hide themself inside them. They can also add more limbs on them to increase their fighting range, strength, and speed.(21 Mastery)
-Hard Biscuit (ハードビスケット Hādo Bisuketto?): While inside one of their soldiers, the user multiplies the puppet's cracker-shaped shield with their Devil Fruit, hardens them with Busoshoku Haki, and slams them onto their opponent, pinning them to the ground.(41 Mastery, 61 Armament Haki, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Choki Choki no mi – Scissor(Inazuma)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Choki_Choki_no_Mi
81 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +5 speed
100 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +10 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can turn one limb into scissors
21-40 Adept Mastery - Can turn two limbs into scissors
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can turn three limbs into scissors
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can turn all limbs into scissors
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-O Kanabashi (大鋏 Ō Kanabashi?, literally meaning "Great Tongs"): After turning their hands into giant scissors, the user charges while cutting up anything beside them.(31 Mastery, 31 Movement Speed)
-Keep Out (KEEP OUT(キープ・アウト) Kīpu Aoto?): Using their hands turned giant scissors, the user cuts up several slabs of the area around them and hurls them at an opponent.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Chiyu Chiyu no mi – Heal(Mansherry)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Chiyu_Chiyu_no_Mi
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
To heal each part the user need to fill up the numbers. For each turn they receive points equal to their mastery. For example if the user is missing a limb, it would take 2 turns if they had 75 mastery, but 3 turns if they had 50 mastery.
Minor damages: 50
Deep cut in muscles: 100
Missing/ruined limb: 150
Destroyed organ: 200
Near death injuries: 250

Daiya Daiya no Mi - Diamond(Jozu)
Tier 1 boost: +1 Durability rank against attacks without haki
Tier 2 boost: +2 Durability rank against attacks without haki
Tier 3 boost: +3 Durability rank against attacks without haki
1-20 Basic Mastery - can transform a limb into diamond
21-40 Adept Mastery - can transform several limbs into diamond
41-60 Skilled Mastery - can transform full body into diamond
61-80 Proficient Mastery -
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can transform full body into semi-perfect bonded diamond
100 Supreme Mastery - can transform full body into perfect bonded diamond and use diamond offensively as blades.

Doa Doa no mi – Door(Blueno)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Doa_Doa_no_Mi
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Door Door (ドアドア Doa Doa?):[5] The user makes a door on any surface they choose.(1 Mastery)
-Air Door (空気開扉(エアドア) Ea Doa?, literally meaning "Air/Atmosphere Door Opening"): The user makes a door in the atmosphere to an alternate dimension where they can hide and move undetected.(41 Mastery)
-Kaiten Door (回転ドア Kaiten Doa?, literally meaning "Rotating Door"): The user uses their power to make a door in the face of their enemy. The enemy's face spins around very fast, making them confused and dizzy.(61 Mastery)

Doku Doku no mi – Poison(Magellan)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Doku_Doku_no_Mi
Tier 2 boost: +5 vitality, +5 speed
Tier 3 boost: +10 vitality, +5 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Hydra (毒竜(ヒドラ) Hidora?, literally meaning "Poison Dragon"): Magellan's signature technique. After producing vast amounts of liquid poison from his body, Magellan is able manipulate it in the form of a three-headed dragon. It seems that it can even separate itself from Magellan to pursue escaping foes. Alternatively, he would produce a dragon head of liquid poison from his arm which would extend to attack a single opponent. With this creature, Magellan is able to engulf any opponent in deadly poison. The level of toxicity is so overwhelming that it actually causes the unfortunate victim to dissolve. The poison acts on the nervous system, paralyzing the victim and making them suffer excruciating pain until they die. This technique seems to be very infamous within the walls of Impel Down, as the prisoners all know and fear its name and properties. Fire seems to neutralize the liquid the Hydra is made of and prevents it a bit from completely reforming. Should one of its heads be burned, it does not completely recover even when Magellan retracts the creature back into his body.(81 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Chloro Ball (毒ガス弾(クロロボール) Kurorobōru?, literally meaning "Poison Gas Bullet"): After chewing and blowing up some of his poison like bubble gum, Magellan spits the bubble at high speed towards an enemy. Upon impact, the bubble explodes and releases a cloud of poison gas. The gas acts like tear gas and causes severe sneezing, and immobilizes the enemy and anyone else near the vicinity.(31 Mastery)
-Venom Road (毒の道(ベノムロード) Benomu Rōdo?, literally meaning "Poisonous Path"): While producing his Hydra, Magellan completely engulfs himself in the liquid poison. While engulfed, Magellan quickly travels within one of his Hydra's necks and out of its mouth to where he would want to go. Magellan has also used this for vertical travel as well.(81 Mastery)
-Doku Fugu (毒フグ Doku Fugu?, literally translated as "Poison Blowfish"): Taking a deep breath, Magellan inflates his body slightly in order to withstand a physical blow. This is apparently strong enough to withstand against a Gear Second attack. While in this stance, Magellan can blow poisonous liquid bubbles with similar properties to the Hydra. (31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
Doku Gumo (毒・雲 Doku Gumo?, literally meaning "Poison Cloud"): Breathing out large amounts of his poisonous breath, Magellan creates a fog-like cover in an area. This poisonous fog not only blurs the sight of any opponent caught within in, but also slowly weakens them as well, by gradually robbing away their strength, eyesight, and hearing. This attack's name contains a pun since Gumo can also mean "Spider" and when first released the shape of the cloud resembles a spider.(41 Mastery)
-Venom Demon: Jigoku no Shinpan (毒の巨兵(ベノムデーモン) 地獄の審判 Benomu Dēmon Jigoku no Shinpan?, literally meaning "Giant Soldier: Hell's Judgment"): Magellan's ultimate attack. He produces an enormous amount of liquid poison, that he calls Kinjite (禁じ手 Kinjite?, literally meaning "Forbidden Hand"), and, from it, he forms into a massive devil-like entity that mimics his every movement, with its head and hands resemble those of Magellan's. The color of this poison liquid is crimson-colored and releases a noxious smoke to go along with it. The poison made from Hell's Judgment is so toxic that it affects even non-organic objects, with the poison spreading like a disease over everything that makes contact with it, even if not directly, and seems to kill the afflicted victims right away once the infection spreads all the way throughout the body (which seems to be at a very rapid rate).(100 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S

Doru Doru no mi – Wax(Mr. 3)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Doru_Doru_no_Mi
41 Mastery Boost: +5 vitality
81 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality
100 Mastery Boost: +15 vitality
Strength of wax is dependant on mastery
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Candle Lock (キャンドルロック Kyandoru Rokku?): Producing wax and spreading it over an opponent's limb, Mr. 3 immobilizes his opponents with a large candle-shaped restraint.(21 mastery)
-Giant Candle Service Set (特大キャンドル・サービスセット Tokudai Kyandoru Sābisu Setto?): Mr. 3 creates a massive birthday cake-shaped wax arrangement with a pillar on top of the lower "floors" of the cake, then makes a spinning half-dome on top of that, with burning candles. He then places targets he has captured onto the cake. As the candles burn, they slowly encase the targets in wax vapor, and essentially turn them into wax dolls. (41 mastery)
-Candle Jacket (キャンドルジャケット Kyandoru Jaketto?): Mr. 3 uses wax to tie up his opponents in the ground. (21 mastery)
-Doru Doru Arts: Ken (ドルドル彫刻 (アーツ)「剣」 Doru Doru Ātsu 「Ken」?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Sculpture 'Sword'"): Mr. 3 makes a large sword out of wax.(11 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Doru Doru Arts: Mori (ドルドル彫刻 (アーツ)「銛」 Doru Doru Ātsu 「Mori」?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Sculpture 'Harpoon'"): Mr. 3 makes a wax harpoon and attacks an enemy with it.(1 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Candle Wall (キャンドル壁 (ウォール) Kyandoru Wōru?): Mr. 3 makes a wax wall to defend himself from an enemy that is attacking him. This is strong enough to withstand most blunt attacks.(31 mastery)
-Candle Champion (キャンドル・チャンピオン Kyandoru Chanpion?): Covering himself in wax, Mr. 3 makes a massive battle suit that resembles a large robotic boxer. The suit shields him and gives him incredibly enhanced physical power and defenses.(51 mastery)+10 strength and durability, but makes the user a much bigger target) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Champ Fight: Oraga Hatake (チャンプ・ファイト 「おらが畑」 Chanpu Faito: Oraga Hatake?, literally meaning "Champ Fight: Plowing the Field"): Suited within his Candle Champion creation, Mr. 3 plows towards an opponent with his boxing gloves.(51 mastery, 41 movement speed and 41 strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Doru Doru no Yakata (ドルドルの館 Doru Doru no Yakata?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Mansion"): Mr. 3 creates many wax clones of himself in order to conceal his real body and launch a fatal surprise attack on the target with a dagger. If the real body is attacked, however, his clones are useless.(51 mastery)
-Doru Doru Ball (ドルドル・ボール Doru Doru Bōru?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Ball"): Mr. 3 covers himself in wax to protect himself.(31 mastery)
-Candle House (キャンドル・ハウス Kyandoru Hausu?): Mr. 3 creates a big box to get in with small holes to be able to see. It was used to move safely on Level 5 alongside Buggy.(41 mastery)
-Doru Doru Kaijo (ドルドル解除 Doru Doru Kaijō?, literally meaning "Wax Wax Removal"): Mr. 3 turns back into liquid the hardened wax of anything he created.(21 mastery)

Fuwa Fuwa no mi – Float(Shiki)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Fuwa_Fuwa_no_Mi
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Shishi Odoshi (獅子威し Shishi Odoshi?, literally meaning "Lion Majesty"): The user uses their powers to break open the ground and fashion the debris into the shape of lion heads(or anything else) with which they then use to attack the enemy.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Zanpa (斬波 Zanpa?, literally meaning "Slash Wave"): The user uses their legs to slice through a body of water, and then traps the opponent within the levitated water in an attempt to drown them.(21 Mastery)
-Shishi: Senjindani (獅子・千切谷 Shishi: Senjindani?, literally meaning "Lion: Thousand Slice Valley"): While afloat in midair with the fruit's power, the user swings their leg-swords to launch a flurry of compressed air-based slashes at their opponent.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Giro Giro no mi – Stare(Viola)
Tier 1 boost: +5 speed
Tier 2 boost: +10 speed
Tier 3 boost: +15 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery - can see through objects
21-40 Adept Mastery - can use eye attacks
41-60 Skilled Mastery - can see into minds by touch
61-80 Proficient Mastery - can see 360 degrees
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can see far away
100 Supreme Mastery -
The Giro Giro no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to see through everything and read the minds of others, allowing the user to become an Insight Human (眼力人間 Ganriki Ningen?).
  • Peeping Mind (心覗き(ピーピングマインド) Pīpingu Maindo?, literally meaning "Heart Peeping"): After activating her hand glasses, Viola touches her head to the head of another person, allowing her to look into the person's mind and memories.[1] Viola is also able to use this technique in reverse, allowing her to transfer her memories to the person.[2] (requires 41 mastery)

• Hierro Lágrima: Mekujira (熱鉄の涙(イエロ・ラグリマ) 目鯨(メクジラ) Iero Ragurima: Mekujira?, literally meaning "Hot Iron Tear: Eye Whale"): Viola secretes one teardrop from each of her eyes. The tears then grow into large whales that move to attack whomever they are aimed at by the user. (requires 31 mastery) - DPR: C

• Senrigan (千里眼 Senrigan?, literally meaning "Clairvoyance"): This aspect of her fruit allows Viola to send out her sight in all directions like a bird. Range is equal to devil fruit mastery in km. (requires 81 mastery)

Gomu Gomu no mi – Rubber(Luffy)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gomu_Gomu_no_Mi
Tier 1 boost: +1 Durability rank against blunt attacks without haki
Tier 2 boost: +2 Durability rank against blunt attacks without haki
Tier 3 boost: +3 Durability rank against blunt attacks without haki
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Unlocks Gear Second(gives +10 speed)
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Unlocks Gear Third(gives +10 strength)
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Unlocks Gear Fourth(gives +20 speed and strength)
100 Supreme Mastery

How long gears can be activated, per 10 turns:
Mastery/3 is amount of points you can spend in 10 turns. Spending all available points will leave you severely weakened. Stamina is also affected regularly.
Gear 2: 2.5 points per turn.
Gear 3: 3 points per turn.
Gear 4: 5 points per turn.
Mastery = meters user can stretch
-Gomu Gomu no Pistol (ゴムゴムの銃 (ピストル) Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Pistol/Gun"): The user stretches their arm back then throws a devastating punch. In other words, it is a standard straight punch, augmented with stretching. This attack can be used from short to long range.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no (Pistol) Shot (ゴムゴムの銃「散弾」 (ピストル「ショット or ショットガン」) Gomu Gomu no Pisutoru Shotto or Shottogan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber (Pistol/Gun) 'Buckshot'"): Starts off as an ordinary Pistol attack, after which the user "twangs" his stretched arm, causing his fist to connect multiple times. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Rocket (ゴムゴムのロケット Gomu Gomu no Roketto?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Rocket"): A good method of traveling long distances fast. The stretches out one of their arms or both and grabs a handhold, then retracts them, projecting himself high into the air at high speeds, over great distances, or even into an opponent. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Gomu Gomu no Bazooka (ゴムゴムのバズーカ Gomu Gomu no Bazūka?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Bazooka"): The user stretches both their arms far back, and then hurls them forward, striking their opponent with both instantaneously with a double open palm strike with both hands, that frequently sends the recipient(s) flying off the other direction. This is usually used as a finishing move, they often prefers to do it at point-blank range, sometimes running up to their opponent as they're charging it.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Gatling (ゴムゴムの銃乱打 (ガトリング) Gomu Gomu no Gatoringu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Gun Battering"): The user uses their stretching ability to bring their fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches that creates the illusion of them having multiple arms, however they does not actually grow more arms so he can still be stopped by an opponent fast enough. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Bullet (ゴムゴムの銃弾 (ブレット) Gomu Gomu no Buretto?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Gun Bullet"): The user stretches one arm, far behind him while running, then snaps it back to deliver a short-distance, one-fisted powerful blow to an opponent. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed)(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Bow Gun (ゴムゴムのボーガン Gomu Gomu no Bōgan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Bow Gun"): Taking hold of their opponent from behind, the user repeatedly twists their torso vertically around their hips before grasping them with their feet and then rapidly untwisting, creating a snapback that sends their opponent flying upwards. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength)
-Gomu Gomu no Rifle (ゴムゴムの回転弾 (ライフル) Gomu Gomu no Raifuru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Rotating Bullet"): Similar to the Gomu Gomu no Bullet, but the user twists his arm around as he stretches it behind them and hits the opponent at close range, massively increasing the velocity of the punch as twisting the arm stretches the arm even further without having to draw it back any longer which also saves the amount of time the kick-back takes.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Cannon (ゴムゴムの攻城砲 (キャノン) Gomu Gomu no Kyanon?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Siege Cannon): The user builds up speed and momentum with a long series of quick punches similar to Gomu Gomu no Gatling, stopping just short of the target(s) at first, and finishes with a single double-palm blow similar to Bazooka.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Muchi (ゴムゴムの鞭 Gomu Gomu no Muchi?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Whip"): The user stretches their leg and kicks in a wide circle, striking multiple foes. (11 Mastery, 11 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Gomu Gomu no Tsuchi (ゴムゴムの槌 Gomu Gomu no Tsuchi?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Mallet"): The user stretches out their arms while twisting them, then takes hold of their opponent. They then untwists them, rapidly spinning their opponent, while bringing them crashing to the floor.(41 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Kama (ゴムゴムの鎌 Gomu Gomu no Kama?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Sickle"): The user grabs an object behind their opponent and pulls themself towards them. They then stretch out their other arm and clotheslines their opponent.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Yari (ゴムゴムの槍 Gomu Gomu no Yari?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Spear"): The user holds their feet together (with the bottoms of each touching each other) and kicks with both simultaneously via their toes (giving off the image of an actual spearhead).(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Ogama (ゴムゴムの大鎌 Gomu Gomu no Ōgama?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Scythe"): Identical to Gomu Gomu no Kama, but they use both arms for the rocket and the clotheslining.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Ono (ゴムゴムの戦斧 Gomu Gomu no Ono?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Battle Axe"): The user stretches one leg high into the air, then brings it crashing down via a high-gravity stomp on an opponent or structure, for massive damage, strong enough to destroy large buildings and ships in a single hit.(31 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Ozuchi (ゴムゴムの大槌 Gomu Gomu no Ōzuchi?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Big Mallet"): Similar to Gomu Gomu no Mallet, but they perform it using the feet and legs instead of hands and arms while in mid-air.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Fusen (ゴムゴムの風船 Gomu Gomu no Fūsen?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Balloon"): A technique where the user inflates themself rapidly through their mouth, further increasing their resistance to blunt attacks. With his inflated body, the user is capable of deflecting projectile attacks back at his attackers.(31 Mastery, 21 Durability)
-Gomu Gomu no Kane (ゴムゴムの鐘 Gomu Gomu no Kane?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Bell"): While latched onto an enemy, the user stretches their neck backwards, then snaps it back for a devastating head butt to the opponent's face. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Durability) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Ami (ゴムゴムの網 Gomu Gomu no Ami?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Net"): The user entwines their fingers making a net like shape and then stretches out his fingers making a larger net in an attempt to trap his opponents.(31 Mastery, 11 Strength)
-Gomu Gomu no Stamp (ゴムゴムのスタンプ Gomu Gomu no Sutanpu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Stamp"): The user stretches their leg out and hits their opponent with the bottom of their foot, leaving an imprint, or "stamp", of their sandal.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Stamp Gatling (ゴムゴムのスタンプ銃乱打 (ガトリング) Gomu Gomu no Sutanpu Gatoringu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Stamp Gun Battering"): Similar to Gomu Gomu no Stamp, except they make multiple strikes with his foot.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Baku Baku (ゴムゴムのバクバク Gomu Gomu no Baku Baku?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Chomp Chomp"): The user stretches their mouth wide open, and attempts to bite or swallow their opponent.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C(if biting)
-Gomu Gomu no Marunoko (ゴムゴムの丸鋸 Gomu Gomu no Marunoko?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Buzzsaw"): The user grabs their opponent from afar with both arms and winds themself up like with a bow gun. The user then kicks off from the ground and spins towards their opponent to deliver a powerful head butt.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed, 21 Durability) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Storm (ゴムゴムの暴風雨 (ストーム) Gomu Gomu no Sutōmu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Storm (Rain)"): The user first uses Gomu Gomu no Balloon and twists their body around tightly, then blows the air out behind them while untwisting to fly in forward while spinning towards an opponent, where they deliver a constant barrage of powerful punches similar to Gomu Gomu no Gatling, with power greatly enhanced by the momentum of their launch.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Hanabi (ゴムゴムの花火 Gomu Gomu no Hanabi?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Fireworks"): The user jumps into the air and spins around rapidly. They then stretch and wraps themself in their own arms and legs like a rubber ball. When the rubber rebounds and the 'ball' is unwrapped they unleash a flurry of punches and kicks of increased speed, that go in every direction due to their fists and feet bouncing back and forth. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Tako (ゴムゴムのたこ Gomu Gomu no Tako?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Octopus"): A technique in which the user makes their appendages go limp that they resemble the tentacles of an octopus. They take a deep breath which inflates their head to a large size and their limbs go limp when they exhale. This is done in an attempt to figure a way to fight against an opponent's Color of Observation.(21 Mastery)
-Gomu Gomu no Tako Hanabi (ゴムゴムのたこ花火 Gomu Gomu no Tako Hanabi?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Octopus Fireworks"): Much like Gomu Gomu no Hanabi except, due to the previous move, Gomu Gomu no Tako, his limbs bounce off of walls without losing speed. Because his limbs are limp, the user cannot predict or control where they will go if they ricochet off of an object, much less the unlucky opponent(s). This is completely advantageous against a Kenbunshoku Haki user as they also cannot predict where the user's punches and kicks would come at them.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Kazan (ゴムゴムの火山 Gomu Gomu no Kazan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Volcano"): Similar to Gomu Gomu no Ono, except the user's foot is stretched upwards to break through a roof.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Ame (ゴムゴムの雨 Gomu Gomu no Ame?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Rain"): The user jumps into the air and performs a strong, rapid-fire punching attack while spinning. Similar to Gomu Gomu no Storm, except without inflating himself beforehand, and they punch while descending like rain.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Snake Shot (ゴムゴムの蛇銃 (スネークショット) Gomu Gomu no Sunēku Shotto?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Snake Gun"): The user uses their Devil Fruit abilities to launch their arm in a swerving snake-like movement and grasp the enemy with an open hand gripping hard enough to cause great pain.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Gomu Gomu no Orei Fire (ゴムゴムのお礼砲 (ファイア) Gomu Gomu no Orei Faia?, "Rubber Rubber Thank You Gun Salute"): A stronger counter version of Gomu Gomu no Fusen, the user first absorbs the gunshots the way he does normally and then accurately rebounds the bullets right back at the enemy with twice the power as when they hit them.(51 Mastery, 31 Reaction Speed 31 Durability) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no UFO (ゴムゴムのUFO Gomu Gomu no Yūfō?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber UFO"): The user twists back their legs midair, and lets them go, causing them to spin around and around horizontally similar to a discus, occasionally lashing out with their legs and kicking anyone within reach. Using this technique seems to allow them to hover a few feet off the ground and also seems to have a cutting affect. (51 Mastery, 31 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Gear Second:
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol (ゴムゴムのJET銃 (ジェットピストル) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Pisutoru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Pistol/Gun"): The user delivers a Gomu Gomu no Pistol so fast that the fist's movement is invisible, and it truly seems like they shoot their opponent, except that the resulting impact is not akin to an actual pistol, but to a small hand-held cannon and powerful enough to propel the unlucky recipient several meters away. The incredible speed both makes the strike far more powerful, and harder to dodge. When using this technique, he points his other hand out to aim at his target.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Stamp (ゴムゴムのJET (ジェット) スタンプ Gomu Gomu no Jetto Sutanpu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Stamp"): The user delivers a Gomu Gomu no Stamp, with the same effect as the Jet Pistol.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka (ゴムゴムのJET (ジェット) バズーカ Gomu Gomu no Jetto Bazūka?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Bazooka"): The user charges at their opponent at high speed, and delivers an incredibly fast and strong Gomu Gomu no Bazooka. (41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Whip (ゴムゴムのJET鞭 (ジェットウィップ) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Wippu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Whip"): The user delivers a 'Gomu Gomu no Muchi, so fast, that only the slipstream is visible. (41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Bullet (ゴムゴムのJET銃弾 (ジェットブレット) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Buretto?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet (Gun) Bullet"): An extremely fast, close-range punch with very great force. When attacking head-on, the stretching of the original Bullet along with the resulting snapback seem to occur almost simultaneously at once, making it virtually inescapable.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Twin Jet Pistol (ゴムゴムのツインJET銃 (ジェットピストル) Gomu Gomu no Tsuin Jetto Pisutoru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Twin Jet Pistol/Gun"): The user punches with both arms simultaneously. Visually, the move only differs from their normal Gomu Gomu no Bazooka in that instead of doing an open palm strike, they have clenched fists which leave two knuckle shaped imprints on their foe. As since the move hit so fast, the air from it really looks like the user is literally firing two pistols.(51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling (ゴムゴムのJET銃乱打 (ジェットガトリング) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Gatoringu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Gun Battering"): The user stands still, bends forward and moves their arms upwards at speeds which they can no longer be seen, leaving only jet streams in their place, very much like how the Jet Pistol looks. The hits land so fast that, after a volley, they seemingly connect simultaneously. The circles of air bursts from the punches surrounding the user, resemble the many barrels of an actual Gatling gun. However, due to the large amount of energy it uses, the user cannot sustain it for long, although the time it is used is longer than the regular Gatling.(51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Rocket (ゴムゴムのJET (ジェット) ロケット Gomu Gomu no Jetto Roketto?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Rocket"): A Gear Second version of the user's Gomu Gomu no Rocket technique. After grabbing onto something with stretched out arms, the user instantly propels himself forward with blinding speed.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Hammer (ゴムゴムのJET (ジェット) ハンマー Gomu Gomu no Jetto Hanmā?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Hammer"): The Gear Second version of Gomu Gomu no Ozuchi. The user wraps their legs around their opponent and, at an extreme speed, smashes them into the ground. Unlike the normal version, the user does not twist, and then un-twist their legs during the execution of this technique.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Mace (ゴムゴムのJET鉾頭棒 (ジェットメイス) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Meisu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Halberd Head Pole"): The user kicks their opponent with extreme speed while falling and spinning.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Jet Spear (ゴムゴムのJET槍 (ジェットスピア) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Supia?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Spear"): Simply a more powerful, Gear Second version of Gomu Gomu no Yari.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Gear Third:
-Hone Fusen (骨風船 Hone Fūsen?, literally meaning "Bone Balloon"): The user inflates their body by blowing air into their bones. This is done by biting into their right thumb, presumably cutting it open down to the bone, and then blowing air directly into the opened bone. This technique seems to give the user a sturdier defense than the regular balloon, since bullets now ricochet off of him instead of bouncing off of him. Due to this form having a disadvantage of moving about, they can transfer their air into their torso, and then launch themself with their "Gomu Gomu no Rocket" technique. (61 Mastery, 51 Strength and 51 Movement Speed)
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Pistol (ゴムゴムの巨人の銃(ギガント・ピストル) Gomu Gomu no Giganto Pistoru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Pistol/Gun"): The user delivers a Gomu Gomu no Pistol with extreme force due to the larger size of their fist.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Rocket (ゴムゴムのロケット Gomu Gomu no Rokketo?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Rocket"): A Gear Third version of the user's normal Gomu Gomu no Rocket. While using this move, the user's chest bones are inflated, and bullets ricochet off his body.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 51 Movement Speed, 21 Durability) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Axe (ゴムゴムの巨人の斧(ギガント・アックス) Gomu Gomu no Giganto Akkusu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Axe"): A Gomu Gomu no Ono with even more power due to their enlarged foot and leg.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Whip (ゴムゴムの巨人の鞭(ギガント・ウィップ) Gomu Gomu no Giganto Wippu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Whip"): Gomu Gomu no Muchi with more power due to their enlarged foot and leg.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Bazooka (ゴムゴムの巨人のバズーカ Gomu Gomu no Giganto Bazūka?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Bazooka"): A Gear Third version of the user's Gomu Gomu no Bazooka attack. To create this attack, the user inflates both arms by biting both their thumbs and blowing into them. With both arms inflated to large proportions, the user then delivers the attack onto an opponent the same way they regularly do with a normal Gomu Gomu no Bazooka attack, except with much greater power.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Rifle (ゴムゴムの巨人回転弾(ギガント・ライフル) Gomu Gomu no Giganto Raifuru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Rotating Bullet"): The user activates Gear Third to expand one of their arms and then use it to launch a giant version of the original Gomu Gomu No Rifle at a target with greater power, drilling hard into the unfortunate target.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Stamp (ゴムゴムの巨人のスタンプ Gomu Gomu no Giganto Sutampu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Stamp"): The user activates Gear Third and expands their foot to deliver a giant version of Gomu Gomu no Stamp with greater force.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Fusen (ゴムゴムの巨人の風船 Gomu Gomu no Giganto Fūsen?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Balloon"): The user activates Gear Third and expands their torso to create a giant version of their traditional Gomu Gomu no Fusen, with a much sturdier defense.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength, 51 Durability)+1 Durability

Gear Second and Third:
-Gomu Gomu no Gigant Jet Shell (ゴムゴムの巨人のJET砲弾(ギガント・ジェットシェル) Gomu Gomu no Gigant Jetto Sheru?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Giant Jet Shell"): While they are still in Gear Second, the user goes into Gear Third with Hone Fusen. With the combination of Gear Second's high speed and Gear Third's air within his bones, the user launches their air filled body and rams into an opponent like a large cannonball. This move is quite reckless, as the user suffers both from the excess burn on their body from Gear Second, and the difficulty of moving their body from Gear Third. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Gear Fourth:
-Kin'niku Fusen (筋肉風船 Kin'niku Fūsen?, literally meaning "Muscle Balloon"): By coating their arm in Busoshoku Haki and biting into their forearm, the user is able to blow a large quantity of air into their body and inflate their muscular structure, with the air blown into their arm spreading out to the rest of their upper body. (81 Mastery, 81 Armament Haki, 81 Durability)
-Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun (ゴムゴムの猿王銃 (コングガン) Gomu Gomu no Kongu Gan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Monkey King Gun"): The Gear Fourth version of Gomu Gomu no Pistol. After compressing their fist into their enlarged forearm (and making it look like the barrel of an actual cannon), the user unleashes a devastating short-range punch with massive power.(81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: Destructive Potency Rank: S
-Gomu Gomu no Rhino Schneider (ゴムゴムの犀榴弾砲 (リノシュナイダー) Gomu Gomu no Rino Shunaidā?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Rhinoceros Howitzer"): The Gear Fourth version of Gomu Gomu no Yari. After compressing both legs into their body, the user delivers a double flying kick. It has enough power to send the opponent crashing through dozens of buildings and across a town center.(81 Mastery, 81 Strength and 61 Movement Speed, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: S
-Gomu Gomu no Culverin (ゴムゴムの大蛇砲 (カルヴァリン) Gomu Gomu no Karuvarin?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Great Serpent Cannon"): The Gear Fourth version of Gomu Hook. The user delivers a punch like a regular Gomu Gomu no Pistol, but if it is dodged, they can redirect their punch an unspecified number of times, without losing momentum, to still land with tremendous force. In addition, this punch does not need to retract back to their body right after being "fired" as the regular Gomu Gomu no Pistol does.(81 Mastery, 81 Strength, Reaction Speed, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: S
-Gomu Gomu no Double Culverin (ゴムゴムのダブル大蛇砲 (カルヴァリン) Gomu Gomu no Daburu Karuvarin?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Double Great Serpent Cannon"): The user pulls back their arms before punching their opponent with them. (81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: S
-Gomu Gomu no Leo Bazooka (ゴムゴムの獅子 (レオ)・バズーカ Gomu Gomu no Reo Bazūka?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Lion Bazooka"): The Gear Fourth version of Gomu Gomu no Bazooka. After retracting both of their fists into his arms, the user "fires" them at their opponent.(81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: S
-Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun (ゴムゴムの大猿王銃 (キングコングガン) Gomu Gomu no Kingu Kongu Gan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Great Monkey King Gun"): The Gear Fourth version of Gomu Gomu no Gigant Pistol and Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun. After the user compresses their fist, like he does for Kong Gun, they blow a large amount of air into their arm, drastically increasing its size, then unleashes it for a devastating blow. (100 Mastery, 91 Strength, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: S+
-Gomu Gomu no Kong Organ (ゴムゴムの猿王群鴉砲 (コングオルガン) Gomu Gomu no Kongu Orugan?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Monkey King Murder of Crows Cannon"): The Gear Fourth version of Gomu Gomu no Gatling and rapid-fire version of Kong Gun. After compressing both fists into their arms, the user moves their arms horizontally in a rapid fashion before releasing a flurry of heavy punches.(81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Armament Haki) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Gura Gura no mi – Quake(Whitebeard, Blackbeard)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gura_Gura_no_Mi
Tier 3 boost: +5 strength, +10 vitality
1-20 Basic Mastery - Building Level Destruction
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Town Level Destruction
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Island Level Destruction
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Country Level Destruction
100 Supreme Mastery - Continent Level Destruction
120 Absolute Mastery - Awakening - Planet Level Destruction
-Kaishin (海震 Kaishin?, literally meaning "Seaquake"): The user "cracks" the air with a punch and sends devastating shock waves through the air in the direction it is facing. These shock waves can pass through and damage almost any substance, tearing it apart. If the shock waves are directed into the ground, the result is a devastating earthquake capable of generating huge tsunamis. Because of its enormous offensive power and great speed, this attack makes for a solid defense, destroying or disrupting any attack before it hits Larsi.(21 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gekishin (激震 Gekishin?, literally meaning "Severe Earthquake"): A close range variant of Kaishin, causing severe damage. The user can also passively summon vibrations around himself, using it do destroy solid creations near or around himself.(1 Mastery) C
-Kabutowari (兜割 Kabutowari?, literally meaning "Helmet Break"): The user focuses their great power into a small, spherical area, otherwise known as a hypocenter, to perform a concentrated, explosion-like attack with their fist. (41 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S+
-Naginata Rasetsu (薙刀羅刹 Naginata Rasetsu?, literally meaning "Halberd Rakshasa"): The user surrounds their weapon or fist with a quake bubble to greatly increase its striking power and range.(61 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S+
-Shima Yurashi (島揺らし Shima Yurashi?, literally meaning "Island Shaking"): The user "grabs" an entire area, by grabbing and pulling on the air around them as if it were tangible, and rapidly shifts it. Using this, they can tilt an entire island and the sea around it, destroying buildings and throwing a giant off of his feet in the process.(81 mastery)

Guru Guru no mi – Spin(Buffalo)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Guru_Guru_no_Mi
21 Mastery Boost: +5 speed
61 Mastery Boost: +5 strength, +10 speed
100 Mastery Boost: +10 strength, +15 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can spin one body part at a time
21-40 Adept Mastery - Allows for flight
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can spin two body parts at once
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Can spin three body parts at once
100 Supreme Mastery - Can spin four body parts at once
-Toppu: Matasaburo (突風 又三郎 Toppū: Matasaburō?, literally meaning "Gust: Matasaburo"): The user spins around to create a gust of wind powerful enough to disperse gas in a huge area.
Hana Hana no Mi – Flower(Robin)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Hana_Hana_no_Mi
41 Mastery Boost: +5 vitality, +5 strength
61 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +5 strength
81 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +10 strength
100 Mastery Boost: +15 vitality, +10 strength
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can sprout 10 limbs
21-40 Adept Mastery - Can sprout 20 limbs
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can sprout 80 limbs
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can sprout 500 limbs
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Can sprout 2000 limbs
100 Supreme Mastery - Can sprout 4000 limbs
120 Absolute Mastery - Awakening - Can sprout 5000 limbs
Arms:
-Clutch (クラッチ Kuracchi?): The user sprouts two hands to cover the opponent's mouth, then bends them backward with bone-breaking results. They can use this move on at least two opponents simultaneously. Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Twist (ツイスト Tsuisuto?): A technique that uses six arms that the user has sprouted. The six arms sprout from around a foe's body and then twists it around. Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Clutch (クラッチ Kuracchi?): Two arms grab an opponent's legs and makes them fall backwards. Two pairs hold the foe up at their back, and a pair grabs his upper body. The pairs at the upper body and legs pull, cracking the foe's back. Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Slap (スラップ Surappu?): A technique that uses six arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting the six hands on certain locations of an opponent's body, the user can slap them. Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Flip (フリップ Furippu?): A technique that uses eight arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting six arms to hold the opponent still, and two from out of her opponent's lower back to hold the ground, the user can flip the opponent over so that they fall on their head. Destructive Potency Rank: D
-Twist (ツイスト Tsuisuto?): A technique that uses nine arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting nine arms on specific points of three enemies, the user can twist the bodies of three enemies to a side.
-Slam (スラム Suramu?): A technique that uses eleven arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting their arms on certain points of her opponent's body, the user is able to grab and slam them against a wall. Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Clutch (クラッチ Kuracchi?): A technique that uses twelve arms that the user has sprouted. With two arms restraining each of the opponent's legs, two restraining each arm, and four restraining the neck, the user "clutches" the opponent in an attempt to break their back. Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Calendula (金盞花(カンデュラ) Kandyura?, literally meaning "Marigold"): A technique that uses twenty arms that Robin has sprouted. By spreading about the ten new arms out of each their two original arms, the user can create a shield of sorts that can block attacks. This technique however is not exactly defensive for the user themself as they still receive wounds from the attack and is used more to defend something else near the user.
-Twist (ツイスト Tsuisuto?): The user sprouts a large number of arms from the torso of an enemy and twists them around. The exact amount of hands is unclear, but is apparently at least 23. Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Strangle (ストラングル Sutoranguru?): A technique that uses thirty arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting their arms from several enemies' chests they can choke them into submission. Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Hang (ハング Hangu?): A technique that uses thirty arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting arm after arm from a high place, the user can catch an opponent in the air. After catching an opponent with Hang, the user can slam the opponent onto a nearby vertical surface. Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Clutch (クラッチ Kuracchi?): A technique that uses thirty arms that the user has sprouted. It is similar to the other versions of Clutch, but with more arms holding each part of the body. Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Cuatro Manos (四本樹(クワトロ・マーノス) Kuwatoro Mānosu?, literally meaning "Four Hands"; kanji meaning "Four Trees"): The user uses the eighty arms she sprouted to combine them into four gigantic hands.
-Hold (ホールド Hōrudo?): A technique that uses four huge arms combined from eighty regular sized arms that the user has sprouted. With these four huge arms, the user sprouts them from a large enemy's body and holds them down with them in a fashion similar to the way they would normally hold a normal-sized person.
-Clutch (クラッチ Kuracchi?): A technique that uses four huge arms, combined from eighty regular-sized arms, that the user has sprouted. It is basically the same move like the other versions of Clutch where the user snaps an opponent with their arms. The only difference in this version however is that this is the larger version of the technique. It can thus be used on larger opponents. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Shock (ショック Shokku?): A technique that uses four huge arms combined from eighty regular sized arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting two pairs of large arms on the shoulders of a large opponent, the user interlocks each large hand with it's corresponding one on the opposite shoulder and slams the opponent's head with two simultaneous blows. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Delphinium (大飛燕草(デルフィニウム) Derufiniumu?, literally meaning "Large Rocket Larkspur"): A technique that uses a hundred arms that the user has sprouted. By creating a path with the arms, they can systematically roll or lift both opponents and allies alike.
-Wing (ウイング Uingu?): A technique that uses a hundred arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting their arms from their back, by the shoulder blades, and having them hold each other tightly in certain way, the user is able to create two giant makeshift wings made from fifty of their arms per wing. The user is then able to briefly fly in mid-air for five seconds, even if they are carrying another person with them.
-Spider Net (蜘蛛の華(スパイダーネット) Supaidā Netto?, literally meaning "Spider Flower"): A technique that uses a hundred arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting their arms around each other in a certain formation and having them hold each them tightly, the user can create a net that resembles a spider's web.
-Big Tree (大樹(ビッグツリー) Biggu Tsurī?): A technique that uses a hundred arms that the user has sprouted. By sprouting her arms all together in one area, Robin can create a mass of hands that resembles a giant tree.
-Dos Manos (二本樹(ドス・マーノス) Dosu Mānosu?, literally meaning "Two Hands"; kanji meaning "Two Trees"): A technique in which she sprouts an unspecified number of arms to create two large arms. This was first seen being used against a Flying Fish Rider. Depending on her Cuatro Manos performed from Ochenta Fleur, we can judge the number of this skill.
-Clutch (クラッチ Kuracchi?): A technique that uses the two huge arms that the user created. The user basically grabs an opponent with these two and breaks them. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Rindo (竜胆 Rindō?, literally meaning "Gentian"): A technique that uses a hundred arms that the user has sprouted. The user twists their opponent's upper half. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Gigantesco Mano (巨大樹(ヒガンテスコ・マーノ) Higantesuko Māno?, literally meaning "Gigantic Hand"; kanji meaning "Gigantic Tree"): A technique that uses a thousand arms that the user has sprouted. The user creates two giant limbs, sprouting from potentially anywhere. They have great physical power, even when used underwater. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Stomp (ストンプ Sutonpu?): A technique that uses a thousand arms that the user has sprouted. Using two giant legs, the user stomps down upon their opponents. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Spank (スパンク Supanku?): A technique that uses a thousand arms that the user has sprouted. Using two giant arms, the user strikes with their palms open. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Campo de Flores (花畑(カンポ・デ・フローレス) Kanpo de Furōresu?, literally meaning "Flowers Field"; kanji meaning "Flower Garden"): The user sprouts a thousand arms across a large area to capture any enemy in it.
-Kochoran (胡蝶蘭 Kochōran?, literally meaning "Moth Orchid"): The user creates hundreds of pairs of hands, linked together with interlocking thumbs into a moth-like appearance, which create a gust used to divert an attack, and after the attack has been deflected, the user can sprout more limbs to further block it.
-Hanagasa (花傘 Hanagasa?, literally meaning "Flower Umbrella"): The user creates two giant hands, then several smaller hands growing from that.
-Cuatro Mano (四本樹(クワトロ・マーノ) Kuwatoro Māno?, literally meaning "Four Hands"; kanji meaning "Four Trees"): The user combines forty arms they have already sprouted to form four gigantic hands.
-Hold (ホールド Hōrudo?): A technique that uses four huge arms, combined from forty regular sized arms that the user has sprouted. With these four huge arms, the user sprouts them from a large enemy's body and holds them down with them in a fashion similar to the way they would normally hold a normal-sized enemy.
-Spank (スパンク Supanku?): A technique where the user sprouts four huge arms that strike with an open palm. Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Cinco Mano (五本樹(シンコ・マーノ) Shinko Māno?, literally meaning "Five Hands"; kanji meaning "Five Trees"): The user sprouts an unspecified number of arms to create five giant arms.
-Spank (スパンク Supanku?): Identical to Cuatro Mano: Spank, but with five hands instead of four.

Other Body Parts:
-Ojos Fleur (目抜咲き(オッホスフルール) Ohhosu Furūru?, literally meaning "Eyes Flower"; kanji meaning "Profusely Blooming Rockfish"): The user sprouts eyes so that they can see things at a distance.
-Oreja Fleur (オレッハフルール Orehha Furūru?, literally meaning "Ear Flower"): The user sprouts an ear to listen on conversations.
-Cuerpo Fleur (体咲き(クエルポフルール) Kuerupo Furūru?, literally meaning "Body Flower"; kanji meaning "Profusely Blooming Body"): The user sprouts a copy of their whole body anywhere they like it, be it on their opponent's body or on land. They can also sprout extra limbs on these duplicated bodies to use some attacks more effectively.
-Doble Clutch (W(ドーブレ)・クラッチ Dōbure Kuracchi?, literally meaning "Double Clutch"): The user sprouts one clone of themself with 2 pairs of extra arms using Cuerpo Fleur, which they use to grab their opponent's head.

Hira Hira no mi – Flutter(Diamante)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Hira_Hira_no_Mi
100 Mastery Boost: +15 strength, +10 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Lock (ロック Rokku?): The user undoes their power on something that they has used their powers on to return that object to its original state of matter.(11 Mastery)
-Corrida Glaive (闘牛 (コリーダ) グレイブ Korīda Gureibu?, literally meaning "Bullfighting Glaive"): The user uses their sword and flattens it to reform and fold it in the form of a bull's head, effectively forming a stylized mace, which they use to strike their opponent. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-Vipera Glaive (蛇の剣 (ウィーペラグレイブ) Wīpera Gureibu?, literally meaning "Snake Sword"): The user flattens the blade of their sword. The flattened blade will then extend itself and move like a snake towards a target in order to cut them. (21 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Army Bandera (陸軍旗 (アーミーバンテラ) Āmī Bantera?, literally meaning "Army Flag"): The user makes the ground they are standing on ripple and flutter, making it difficult for all nearby foes to move and stand on it. (31 Mastery)
-Hira Release (解除 (ヒラリリース) Hira Rirīsu?, literally meaning "Release"): The user releases the effects of their Devil Fruit on an object, causing it to return to its original shape.(1 Mastery)
-Death Enjambre (死の星屑 (デス・エンハンブレ) Desu Enhanbure?, literally meaning "Stardust of Death"): The user pulls out several folded up confetti cannons, undoes their powers over them, and fires them all at once. They then use Hira Release on the "confetti" high in the sky, revealing it to be spiked iron balls that they had flattened with his powers. The iron balls then fall to the ground like rain.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Hobi Hobi no mi – Hobby(Sugar)
Tier 1 boost: +5 strength
Tier 2 boost: +5 strength, +5 vitality
Tier 3 boost: +5 strength, +5 vitality, +5 speed
1-20 Basic Mastery - can transform NPCs into basic toys (think jump rope, hula hoop, blocks, etc)
21-40 Adept Mastery - can make more advanced toys to aid in combat (simple swords, dolls, cars)
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can make battery operated toys, and wearable accessories (planes, guns, watches, walkie talkies, toy clothes)
61-80 Proficient Mastery - can set rules for toys, and make sentient toys to aid in combat
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can power up toys, or combine multiple NPC into special toys
100 Supreme Mastery -
The Hobi Hobi no Mi is a Paramecia-class Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform living NPCs with half or less the user's level (up to level 20) into toys, and erase memories of their existence from others(unless its plot relevant).[3] It has a secondary side effect of granting the eater eternal youth. The toys can act as aides in combat, or provide several other useful abilities.
  • Toy Transform: Sugar touches a target with her hand transforming them into the toy they resonate most with. Toys receive -5 strength, -5 speed and -5 vitality. (requires 1 mastery)

• Little Black Bears (小熊玩具(リトルブラックベアーズ) Ritoru Burakku Beāzu?, literally meaning "Little Bear Toys"): Sugar moves her hands fast in order to touch multiple targets and by calling out Little Black Bears, she determines that all targets will take such form. Little Black Bears have 21 in all stats. Mastery/10 is the amount of little black bears the user can make. (requires 41 mastery)

• Keiyaku (契約 Keiyaku?, literally meaning "Contract"): After changing a target into a toy, Sugar sets specific rules that the toy must obey. (requires 61 mastery)

• Atamawari Ningyo (頭割り人形 Atamawari Ningyō?, literally meaning "Headcracker Doll"): Sugar transforms her victims into giant nutcracker-like toys with skull visages that exhibits no free will nor even speech, akin to zombies. Headcracker Doll have 41 in all stats. Mastery/33 is the amount of Headcracker dolls the user can make. (requires 61 mastery)

Horo Horo no mi - Hollow(Perona)
1-20 Basic Mastery - can project their spirit and see spirits
21-40 Adept Mastery - can change the shape of their spirit
41-60 Skilled Mastery - can create mastery/10 ghost hollows to scout
61-80 Proficient Mastery - can use ghost hollows to stun people
81-99 Excellent Mastery - can use ghosts to posses NPCs
100 Supreme Mastery - can generate ectoplasm from ghosts
The Horo Horo no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to produce ghosts,[2] making the user a Spirit Human. Number of ghosts the user can summon is mastery/10.

• Yutai Ridatsu (幽体離脱 Yūtai Ridatsu?, literally meaning "Astral Projection"): Perona's spirit leaves her body. While in this form, she can fly and is intangible and immune to harm like a ghost. While this allows her to attack her opponent without them being able to retaliate, it also makes her body unconscious and immobile, leaving it vulnerable to attacks. Therefore, Perona must leave her physical body somewhere secure and far way from the enemy beforehand. (requires 1 mastery)

• Ghost Hollow: the user summons a ghost that is intangible to non-haki physical attacks. The range of the ghost is mastery/2 meters. (requires 41 mastery)

• Negative Hollow (ネガティブ・ホロウ Negatibu Horō?): the user summons a tangible ghost to drain the will of any person it comes into contact with. This stuns the target for one turn so long as they have half or less haki mastery than the user's DF mastery. Ghost durability is 21 and movement speed is equal to devil fruit mastery. (requires 61 mastery)

• Possessive Hollow: the user summons a ghost to posses an NPC it comes into contact with as long as their level is half or less than the user's level. Can posses one NPC at a time. (requires 81 mastery)

• Ectoplasmic Hollow: the user surrounds their tangible ghost with ectoplasm dealing explosive acidic damage on impact. (requires 100 mastery) - DPR: A

Horu Horu no mi – Hormones(Ivankov)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Horu_Horu_no_Mi
Rank: A(user should need some points in medicine to use most abilities this fruit has.
21 Mastery Boost: +10 medicine
41 Mastery Boost: +10 medicine, +5 strength
61 Mastery Boost: +20 medicine, +5 strength
81 Mastery Boost: +20 medicine, +5 vitality, +5 strength
100 Mastery Boost: +30 medicine, +5 vitality, +5 strength
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Emporio Chiyu Hormone (エンポリオ・治癒ホルモン Enporio Chiyu Horumon?, literally meaning "Emporio Healing Hormone"): By injecting special hormones meant to release the body's immune system's full potential into a sick person, the user is able to cure them. Since the hormones only unleash the immune system's potential, the chance of survival is mostly based upon the individual's will to live. In order to use this technique, a certain amount of the target's life-span must be sacrificed in order to compensate for the energy used to heal the damage. In the case of things like poison it seems to make them immune to the very ailment that plagued them. (81 Mastery, 61 Medicine)
-Emporio Tension Hormone (エンポリオ・テンションホルモン Enporio Tenshon Horumon?): By injecting special adrenaline affecting hormones, the user can provide a tired person with a supply of adrenaline that can relieve tension and allow for easier movement for an entire day. There is an aftereffect after being injected with this hormone, which causes the user to feel nausea and tired. There is a limit to how much fatigue the hormones can relieve, as you would not be getting up again after receiving a second dose.(61 Mastery, 61 Medicine)
-Emporio Ganmen Seicho Hormone (エンポリオ・顔面成長ホルモン Enporio Ganmen Seichō Horumon?, literally meaning "Emporio Face Growth Hormone"): By injecting special face manipulating hormones, the user can make a person's face expand to enormous proportions that surpass even giants.(41 Mastery)

Ishi Ishi no mi – Stone(Pica)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ishi_Ishi_no_Mi
1-20 Basic Mastery - Golem can be 15 meters tall
21-40 Adept Mastery - Golem can be 50 meters tall
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Golem can be 100 meters tall
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Golem can be 200 meters tall
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Golem can be 500 meters tall
100 Supreme Mastery - Golem can be 1000 meters tall
120 Absolute Mastery - Awakening - Golem can be 1500 meters tall
-Pulpostone (蛸石 (プルポストン) Puruposuton?, literally meaning "Octopus Stone"): After assimilating with a large mass of stone, the user produces tentacles out of the stone and directs them towards the target in an attempt to crush them. (41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Charlestone (舞踏石 (チャールストン) Chārusuton?, literally meaning "Dancing Stone"): After assimilating a vast stone area, the user makes a multitude of giant stone spikes erupt from it.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Ishiusu (石押 (イシウス) Ishiusu?, literally meaning "Stone Press"): The user creates two horizontal pillars of stone with spikes on the end that they slam together around an opponent, crushing and stabbing them. (21 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Bitestone (噛石 (バイトストン) Baitosuton?, literally meaning "Biting Stone"): The user creates a replica of their head out of stone and uses it to bite an opponent. (41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Ito Ito no mi – String(Doflamingo)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ito_Ito_no_Mi
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Parasite (寄生糸 (パラサイト) Parasaito?, literally meaning "Parasite String"): The user attaches their strings onto their targets' spine at the base of the neck and manipulates their movements like marionettes; usually, only single strings seem to attach to them, at least when more than one is targeted. The controlled can still control their head, but everything below the neck is manipulated by the user, as seen when the controlled are still able to talk and make their own facial expressions, which contradicts their forced actions. This ability is only usable on fodder NPCs and single named NPCs. The amount of fodder NPCs can not be more than 25% of the user's mastery, and the singular NPC can not be above 20 levels below the users level and their mastery. (Requires 61 mastery)

-Goshikito (五色糸 (ゴシキート) Goshikīto?, literally meaning "Five Color Strings"): The user swipes their hand to slash their target with five strings coming out from their fingers.(Requires 21 Mastery) Destructive Potency rank: C

Overheat (超過鞭糸 (オーバーヒート) Ōbāhīto?, literally meaning "Excess Whip String"): The user shoots a thick rope made of condensed strings from their palm and whips it at the target. (Requires 51 Mastery) Destructive Potency rank: A

-Tamaito (弾糸 (タマイト) Tamaito?, literally meaning "Bullet String"): The user points at their opponent with their index finger and fires a small bundle of strings from it, as if he were firing a gun; they can shoot multiple rounds from both hands simultaneously.(Requires 41 Mastery) Destructive Potency rank: C

-Black Knight (影騎糸 (ブラックナイト) Burakku Naito?, literally meaning "Shadow Knight String"): The user forms a clone of himself made entirely out of compressed strings.(Requires 81 Mastery)

-Fulbright (降無頼糸 (フルブライト) Furuburaito?, literally meaning "Dropping Ruffian String"): The user creates five detached strings from their hand and throws them downwards to impale their target from above.(Requires 21 Mastery) Destructive Potency rank: C

-Itonoko (糸ノコ Itonoko?, literally meaning "Fretsaw"): The user creates a string from the heel of their foot and attaches the other end to their leg. Holding the opponent down with his arms, they then use the taut string as a saw to sever the opponent's limb. The produced cut is rather jagged, making it very hard to reattach any severed limbs.(Requires 41 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency rank: B

-Athlete (足剃糸 (アスリイト) Asurīto?, literally meaning "Leg Shave String"): The user attaches several long strings to their foot and kicks his opponents, cutting them. (Requires 31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

-Sora no Michi (空の道 Sora no Michi?, literally meaning "Sky's Path"): The user attaches their strings to clouds, allowing them to move through the air. (Requires 61 Mastery)

-Torikago (鳥カゴ Torikago?, literally meaning "Birdcage"): The user's ultimate technique. They exude immense amounts of strings from the center of a palm or a previously created string construct like a string clone, unravelling it, which shoot high into the sky as a concentrated beam. When high enough, they diverge to rain down to all sides in an umbrella-like fashion to cover a large area, creating a gargantuan, razor-sharp wire-domed force field, slicing absolutely everything that passes through it, from cutting physical things to even severing such immaterial things as the signals of Den Den Mushi to the outside. Can not be made larger or smaller afterwards. Mastery = max width in meters. Will dissolve after 3 turns.(Requires 100 Mastery) Destructive Potency rank: B(this also affects strings durability.)

-Kumo no Sugaki (蜘蛛の巣がき Kumo no Sugaki?, literally meaning "Spider's Web"): A defensive technique. As the name implies, the user creates a huge web made of string that protects them from incoming projectiles. (Requires 41 Mastery)

-Shufuku Sagyo (修復作業 Shūfuku Sagyō?, literally meaning "Repair Operation"): The user uses their strings to stitch together their internal organs have they been injured, acting as a rudimentary form of first aid; however, this is only a temporary measure as this does not heal them, just minimizes further damages.(Requires 61 Mastery)

Awakened Techniques(Requires 120 mastery)

-Break White (荒浪白糸 (ブレイクホワイト) Bureiku Howaito?, literally meaning "Raging Waves White String"): The user creates two large, thick sheets of string that wrap around their opponent and crush them. Destructive Potency rank: B

-Off White (盾白糸 (オフホワイト) Ofu Howaito?, literally meaning "Shield White String"): The user creates two large masses of strings from the ground near them before swiping at an opponent with them.Destructive Potency rank: B

-Billow White (大波白糸 (ビローホワイト) Birō Howaito?, literally meaning "Billow White String"): The user turns several buildings into towering masses of strings before sending them at an opponent. Destructive Potency rank: A

-Ever White (海原白波 (エバーホワイト) Ebā Howaito?, literally meaning "Deep Sea Whitecaps"): The user kneels and touches the ground with his hands before turning a vast amount of the surrounding area into string.

-Flap Thread (羽撃糸 (フラップスレッド) Furappu Sureddo?, literally meaning "Feather Attack String"): The user condenses the vast amount of string from Ever White into countless points before sending them at his opponent in the formation of two wings.Destructive Potency rank: A

-God Thread (神誅殺 (ゴッドスレッド) Goddo Sureddo?, literally meaning "God/Divine Execution"): The user summons sixteen thick strings which he refers to as "holy ammunition" (聖なる凶弾 seinaru kyōdan?, or literally: "holy assassin bullets") and sends them at their opponent in a piercing formation. Destructive Potency rank: S

Jake Jake no mi – Jacket(Kelly Funk)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jake_Jake_no_Mi
Tier 2 boost: +5 vitality, +5 speed
Tier 3 boost: +5 vitality, +5 speed, +5 strength
1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
Allows the user to wrap around NPCs already under their control, using the NPCs physical stats to empower their own. If the NPCs strength, speed and vitality is higher, their own is boosted up, to max a bracket higher. Can only control NPCs with equal level to mastery or below, and mastery can not be higher than the user's own level.

Jara Jara no Mi - Chain(Mad Treasure)
1-20 Basic Mastery- Can Produce 1 chain out of the users hand
21-40 Adept Mastery- Can produce 2 chains, spawning points can be anywhere on the body
41-60 Skilled Mastery- Can create armor, and enhance Melee with chains, 3 separate chains
61-80 Proficient Mastery- can create any number of chains (within length requirement), access to "chain saw" style abilities
81-99 Excellent Mastery- Can manipulate Chains not connected to body
100 Supreme Mastery- Can create different types of chains (braided, ball, link, snake, etc)

Kilo Kilo no mi – Kilo(Miss Valentine)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kilo_Kilo_no_Mi
41 Mastery Boost: +5 vitality, +5 strength
61 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +5 strength
81 Mastery Boost: +10 vitality, +10 strength
100 Mastery Boost: +15 vitality, +10 strength
1-20 Basic Mastery - Can go down to 10 Kilograms and up to 5,000 Kilograms Destructive Potency Rank: D
21-40 Adept Mastery - Can go down to 1 Kilograms and up to 10,000 Kilograms
41-60 Skilled Mastery - Can go down to 500 Grams and up to 20,000 Kilograms Destructive Potency Rank: C
61-80 Proficient Mastery - Can go down to 200 Grams and up to 50,000 Kilograms Destructive Potency Rank: B
81-99 Excellent Mastery - Can go down to 50 Grams and up to 100,000 Kilograms
100 Supreme Mastery - Can go down to 1 Gram and up to 500,000 Kilograms Destructive Potency Rank: A
-10,000 Kilo Press (一万キロプレス Ichiman Kiro Puresu?): First the user makes themselves weigh one kilogram so they can use their umbrella to float above their opponent to aim their attack. Then, when they're directly over their target they rapidly increase their weight to 10,000 kilograms and crushes their opponent flat.(31 Mastery, 41 Durability)
-10,000 Kilo Guillotine (一万キロギロチン Ichiman Kiro Girochin?): Similar to the 10,000 Kilo Press only this time aims for the opponents head or neck and they drops down with one of their legs. (31 Mastery, 41 Durability)
-Crescendo Stone (強くなる石(クレッシエンドストーン) Kuresshiendo Sutōn?): A torturing technique. The user sits on their opponent and slowly increases their weight, usually in intervals of 100 kilograms, until they crush them like a bug.(41 Mastery)

Kage Kage no mi - Shadow(Moria)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kage_Kage_no_Mi

1-20 Basic Mastery
21-40 Adept Mastery
41-60 Skilled Mastery
61-80 Proficient Mastery
81-99 Excellent Mastery
100 Supreme Mastery
-Kage Giri (影切り Kage Giri?, literally meaning "Shadow Cutter"): This technique is how the user extract shadows. The user pulls the victim's shadow from the ground like tape once a light source causes them to cast a shadow. Then, they cut them with their scissors. Now with this new shadow, the user can use it in a variety of ways such as implant into a zombie corpse to make a new zombie soldier or implant in themself into order to get stronger. The victim will slip into a coma shortly afterward. The victim will no longer be able to cast a shadow. Plus, without a shadow, the user cannot step out into the sunlight as they will be vaporized by the sun. Can only be used on fodder NPCs and can only create fodder zombies(level 10). Mastery = amount of zombies that can be created. At 50 mastery, the user can create 1 zombie whose level is 50% of mastery. Zombies only have access to strength, speed, vitality and martial arts. Multiplier is 4x and no racial boosts. (Requires 1 Mastery)

-Doppelman (影法師(ドッペルマン) Dopperuman?, literally meaning "Silhouette"): The name of the dark silhouette-like figure the user makes using their own shadow. They do this by using their Devil Fruit powers on his own shadow, causing it to rise from whatever surface it is being cast upon by his body and into a three-dimensional mobile state. Can not swap places with Doppelman. Doppelman is not immortal. (Requires 61 mastery)

-Brick Bat (欠片蝙蝠(ブリック・バット) Burikku Batto?, literally meaning "Fragment Bats"): The user transforms Doppelman into a myriad of ball, which turn into a swarm of bats that can attack an opponent. Because the bats are so small and numerous this attack is very difficult to counter or avoid, and the constant annoyance can make opponents get fatigued quickly. After being used, the bats can merge to reform Doppelman.(Requires 61 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Kage Kakumei (影革命 Kage Kakumei?, literally meaning "Shadow Revolution"): The user implants their shadow into that of their target; with their shadow inside theirs, they can manipulate the shape of the target's shadow, and when the shadow's shape is changed, the target's body will be changed too. Can only be used on zombies. (Requires 41 mastery)

-Shadow's Asgard (影の集合地(シャドーズ・アスガルド) Shadōzu Asugarudo?, literally translated as "Territory of Gathered Shadows"): A supplementary, but powerful technique where the user empowers themself with the shadows they have stolen by absorbing them. In doing so, their size and physical strength are increased in proportion to the amount of shadows he has absorbed. Each shadow increases strength and vitality by 1. Max shadows is 10 at 100 mastery and 15 at 120 mastery. Lasts maximum 5 turns, and afterwards drains the user of strength and vitality equal to amount they were boosted for equal amount of time. (Requires 100 mastery)

-Black Box (影箱(ブラック・ボックス) Burakku Bokkusu?, literally meaning "Shadow Box") : While in their form upgraded by Shadow's Asgard, the user turns their shadow, made even larger by their now-colossal form, into several Brick Bats, which he has transform and completely encase an opponent in a black box made out of solidified shadows. With their opponent encased in the box, the user can repeatedly smash them with either their hands or feet.(Requires 100 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

-Tsuno-Tokage (角刀影 Tsuno-Tōkage?, literally meaning "Horn Blade Shadow"): Gathering their shadow(s) together, the user shoots out a large shadow spear at an opponent; the tip of this spear resembles a horned lizard. (Requires 81 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it's a good idea to have such a thread. I can help you out to make and we can confirm from all active players about islands' current situation, I am sure we'll get the status of most islands if not every.
Cool. Tomorrow I should send you a pm. We will work on it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd like to recommend a change to the clashing mechanic. At the moment, it's ''Winning DPR - Losing DPR = remaining DPR vs durability''. And I feel like with this, it's almost impossible to damage anyone.

Here's an example.

Roshi, with no Tekkai, no Haki, no nothing, has 101-119: 6. City Level durability. If a completely maxed out opponent goes for their strongest, DPR 16. Planet Level attack, all I need to do is clash that attack with a DPR 10, and I'll decrease the opponent's DPR down to 6, which leaves the damage 2 short of my durability, meaning not effective. To put that in perspective, for me to use a DPR 10, all I need is an A-rank technique with no Haki or anything.

So my proposal would be to double clashing damage, or at least x1.5 it.

So if 16 DPR clashes with 10 DPR, the remaining 6 DPR either doubles or goes x1.5 for either 12 DPR or 9 DPR. At least that can do some damage.

It also makes more sense this way, because when have you ever seen two epic attacks clash in anime, and the winning one suddenly shrivels down and becomes a tiny little attack that hits the opponent like a feather.

Curious to see what people think.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd like to recommend a change to the clashing mechanic. At the moment, it's ''Winning DPR - Losing DPR = remaining DPR vs durability''. And I feel like with this, it's almost impossible to damage anyone.

Here's an example.

Roshi, with no Tekkai, no Haki, no nothing, has 101-119: 6. City Level durability. If a completely maxed out opponent goes for their strongest, DPR 16. Planet Level attack, all I need to do is clash that attack with a DPR 10, and I'll decrease the opponent's DPR down to 6, which leaves the damage 2 short of my durability, meaning not effective. To put that in perspective, for me to use a DPR 10, all I need is an A-rank technique with no Haki or anything.

So if 16 DPR clashes with 10 DPR, the remaining 6 DPR either doubles or goes x1.5 for either 12 DPR or 9 DPR. At least that can do some damage.

It also makes more sense this way, because when have you ever seen two epic attacks clash in anime, and the winning one suddenly shrivels down and becomes a tiny little attack that hits the opponent like a feather.

DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
Not very effective =/= not effective, just like super effective =/= instant-kill in all cases

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Pirate Festival: The Worst Generation
The Worst Prisoner
A man whose existence was deleted from the pages of history. A man who sailed with the Pirate King himself. A man whose existence the World Government refuses to acknowledged. The Worst Prisoner jailed in Impel Down, Level 6. During the Great Outbreak of Impel Down, there was one man who even La Spada refused to acknowledge. An heir to the Pirate King’s throne. The “Demon Heir” was loose upon the world.

The Pirate Festival
A rare event once every few years. A grand meeting of the most infamous pirates in the world. A legendary event one can Only sail with an invitation. The last Festival was over twenty years ago, when the Pirate King roamed the seas. After decades of absence, invitations were sent to the most unique Pirate Festival. The Worst Generation roamed the seas, invited to take part in a treasure hunt for the Pirate King’s treasure. However, not all is what it seems. Will you be part of the event to echo through the seas?

Game Masters
  • Ichimonji
  • Quicksilver
  • Ziosa (Special GM)

————————————————————————————​

Pirate Fest NPCs
  • Douglas Bullet
  • Buena Festa
  • Donald Moderato
  • Ann
  • Rayleigh (special guest)
Pirate Crew NPCs
  • Law (Heart Pirates)
  • Appo (On Air Pirates)
  • Ichiryu (Dragon Pirates)
  • Bonney (Bonney Pirates)
  • Urogue (Fallen Monk Pirates)
World Government NPCs
  • Buggy
  • Crocodile
  • Boa Hancock
  • Smoker & Tashigi
  • Cipher Pol Agents 0
Special Guests
————————————————​

Event Rewards

Ace (Top 12 Sword)Solve Pirate Fest Puzzle
Location of PoneglyphSolve Pirate Fest Puzzle
Conqueror’s Haki +
Different Color Haki
Defeat Douglas Bullet
+20 Color of ObservationDefeat Rayleigh
Emma (Top 21 Sword)Defeat Ichiryu
Shigure (Top 50 sword)Defeat Tashigi
Yamaoroshi (Top 50 sword)Defeat Tashigi
Custom Cursed WeaponDefeat CP0 Member
A Rank BlueprintDefeat Buena Vista
750,000,000 Weekly BeriConquer Delta Island

The following Devil Fruits are banned, and, therefore, cannot be obtained even by killing the NPC who wields it:
  • Ope Ope no Mi (Law)
  • Age Age no Mi (Bonney)
  • Gacha Gacha no Mi (Bullet)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Here's an example.

I'd politely like to disagree with this.

If someone actually is strong enough to have a gap of 6 damage with the said opponent means they have the ability to end the fight with their two attacks because the highest durability you can have is 8 and the most common between the highest level players is 7. So 16 vs. 10 damage is pretty much a fight between Crocodile vs. Luffy first round where Luffy was defeated easily but didn't go down in a one-shot.

Also, you have to remember we can't compare RP to an anime or else everything will be just ha cha dance, the system is there to mimic the difficulty level of fights. It's probably one of the best things we have in RP to enjoy the fights to the best of our abilities.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd politely like to disagree with this.

If someone actually is strong enough to have a gap of 6 damage with the said opponent means they have the ability to end the fight with their two attacks because the highest durability you can have is 8 and the most common between the highest level players is 7. So 16 vs. 10 damage is pretty much a fight between Crocodile vs. Luffy first round where Luffy was defeated easily but didn't go down in a one-shot.

Also, you have to remember we can't compare RP to an anime or else everything will be just ha cha dance, the system is there to mimic the difficulty level of fights. It's probably one of the best things we have in RP to enjoy the fights to the best of our abilities.
What do you mean if ''someone has the ability to have a gap of 6 damage they can end the fight immediately''? I just demonstrated how that's not the case? o_O

I just demonstrated how even with 6 DPR less, you can still make every DPR 16 attack ''not very effective''.

@Frayz Yea not very effective, not not effective, my bad. Either way you get my point no? Cause even if it's just ''not very effective'', how many ''not very effective'' attacks can 101 vitality tank? I'd assume many many many. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I like this idea, I think it started this way before clashing attacks were introduced. I mean, it all state of battles, winning attack progresses to the opposer - not highly depreciated, in many cases, it's even not diminished. Doubling the remaining DPR will favor the winning party and also, it brings the battle closer to the reality of manga battles. It will also bring forth some justice to the current system of no insta-kill because you won't be absorbing the entire winning attack.

And above all, there are so many ways in which you can still avoid the winning attack, not to mention return it back to the user. So creativity will be measured here.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As we can see in the durabilities of the science power suits:
S+-rank Armor (requires 91 Science): Destroyed after a large country level attack or 3 small country level attacks
Each dpr tier is actually three times as powerful as the one below.
That means if a Small country level attack clashes with a large country level attack, it only has a third of the kinetic energy, so the large country attack should continue with the power of two small country attacks.

Top Bottom