Other RP Suggestions

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah but then the fruit has no real perks. If so better give out stats. From Lvl 40 and up, everyone uses Haki what's the point of having a +3 tier in durability then ?
cant be used forever, also durability is always higher than attack power at the same level; so you will always be much harder to be taken down (and can put points into other things as you dont really need to put as much in actual durability if you have this DF)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m lost
if their durability is already decent, they get +3 ontop of it.

durability is 9/10 going to be a tier+ higher than attack power already; so +3 would allow you to tank attacks quite easily. Haki makes it a problem but opponents cant use it forever

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if their durability is already decent, they get +3 ontop of it.

durability is 9/10 going to be a tier+ higher than attack power already; so +3 would allow you to tank attacks quite easily. Haki makes it a problem but opponents cant use it forever
But if you fight with a character with 120 in Armamament y'all going to fight long long before your +3 becomes useful hence the +1 against Haki with Absolute Mastery

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Kaka as Impel Down is your baby, can you add the following members to Impel Down under Prisoners if not make a post after, as in the territories thread it says many of these if not all have been sent to Impel Down.
Current Story: Vice-Admiral Roshi defeated the whole Assassin Pirates crew. They were kept alive and sent to Impel Down. Due to interesting character and potential to change their ways, as well as an interesting interaction toward the end of the battle. Roshi plans to visit the Assassin Pirates in Impel Down to see how they are doing.
Current Story: Vice-Admiral Roshi defeated the whole Brutalizing Pirates crew together with his subordinate, Buu. They were all sent to Impel Down.
Orc Pirates members: Benimaru, Shion and Souei
From Neo Navy it will be Ainz and Binz

I know putting a lot of work on you though we could separate them by what Level they will be placed in as well, something similar to how @Gambit did for the Vampirates.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But if you fight with a character with 120 in Armamament y'all going to fight long long before your +3 becomes useful hence the +1 against Haki with Absolute Mastery
i still think what it has atm is better. Plus we cant change DFs just because people now have 120s that make them less effective

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Simple really. I want some of my npcs to be able to use Hasshoken. I asked it previously and was told that wasn't a thing yet, apparently.
I agree this should be a thing, if you are able to learn it and still are using the said MA you should be able to teach it to your NPC's as you've had your character train under tutelage of said someone, so it should be transferrable.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't know there's such a restriction to that lol. I always thought it is fundamentally viable for all them members of the hood to learn to box when they looted the scroll. Doesn't really make sense why them NPCs can't learn.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't know there's such a restriction to that lol. I always thought it is fundamentally viable for all them members of the hood to learn to box when they looted the scroll. Doesn't really make sense why them NPCs can't learn.
It's what I figured as well but in the approval thread I was told otherwise...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You have things like this :

Tier 1 boost: +1 Durability rank against attacks without haki
Tier 2 boost: +2 Durability rank against attacks without haki
Tier 3 boost: +3 Durability rank against attacks without haki

Can we say that the durability boost is not affected if the user's Haki is above the opponent ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A suggestion for advanced Haoshoku. Right now when users of equal combat power clash I feel like the addition of kings haki should be the decisive factor. In the manga it's been shown to be exactly that, hence the reason why everyone was shocked when Luffy awakened the basics. The potential to get to the advanced stuff elevates a user to simply a higher standard. Which is something I'm missing right now in our org.

Like for example let's say a user deploys a DPR of 12(kings haki included) and clashes against a DPR 12(without kings haki) in our current set up these results in a stalemate. But, in my opinion, the one with kings haki should win. It is what allowed Luffy and Zoro to overcome their opponents, without it, I don't feel they'd have one( Zoro more than Luffy but you get the point).

The same goes for the durability check. Oden a character famed for his stamina and durability and skill in haki was blown away by Roger's haki slash. I feel an attack with kings haki shouldn't be as easily blocked as it is now.

One may argue that if we make it even stronger than it is now the min-maxing would reappear. But I'd counter it that in end-game fights here that it'd bring a strategic element to the table. Will my opponent use their kings haki card in this round or the next? Seeing as it has a CD when applied compared to regular haki. This is a missing factor right now it's simply, at least to me, being used to reach a higher number. Which is but a second element to the true meaning of being able to use it. At least from a lore perspective.

How to apply this suggestion to our numbers system I'm not really sure. A subsection would be too much and I feel if we can simply make it a rule that if the user has kings haki in their calculation the opponent has to, at the very least, counter with an attack that is of a higher grade to balance things out.

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about this.

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Sea @tlgRen @Gambit @L'Empereur @Einsauer @Mr. Anderson @Dream @Fly God @Garraofduhfunk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My initial thought is, wouldn’t the +1 DPR one gets from CoC yield that difference?

I guess I understand the point, but not sure how we’d introduce it in number system. The only thing that comes to mind is when Planet level attacks clash, the one that has an extra invisible DPS (normally yielding 15 DPS) with CoC would win. Outside of that, not sure.

What I don’t want to do is give CoC another boost, as that would alienate lower leveled players and lower leveled NPCs.

What does everyone else think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A suggestion for advanced Haoshoku. Right now when users of equal combat power clash I feel like the addition of kings haki should be the decisive factor. In the manga it's been shown to be exactly that, hence the reason why everyone was shocked when Luffy awakened the basics. The potential to get to the advanced stuff elevates a user to simply a higher standard. Which is something I'm missing right now in our org.

Like for example let's say a user deploys a DPR of 12(kings haki included) and clashes against a DPR 12(without kings haki) in our current set up these results in a stalemate. But, in my opinion, the one with kings haki should win. It is what allowed Luffy and Zoro to overcome their opponents, without it, I don't feel they'd have one( Zoro more than Luffy but you get the point).

The same goes for the durability check. Oden a character famed for his stamina and durability and skill in haki was blown away by Roger's haki slash. I feel an attack with kings haki shouldn't be as easily blocked as it is now.

One may argue that if we make it even stronger than it is now the min-maxing would reappear. But I'd counter it that in end-game fights here that it'd bring a strategic element to the table. Will my opponent use their kings haki card in this round or the next? Seeing as it has a CD when applied compared to regular haki. This is a missing factor right now it's simply, at least to me, being used to reach a higher number. Which is but a second element to the true meaning of being able to use it. At least from a lore perspective.

How to apply this suggestion to our numbers system I'm not really sure. A subsection would be too much and I feel if we can simply make it a rule that if the user has kings haki in their calculation the opponent has to, at the very least, counter with an attack that is of a higher grade to balance things out.

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about this.

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Sea @tlgRen @Gambit @L'Empereur @Einsauer @Mr. Anderson @Dream @Fly God @Garraofduhfunk
But then this would make Awakened Zoan more stronger since they are in the 121+ tier

Top Bottom