Island Syrup Village

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-PART SEVEN: THE FIGHT BEGINS

Jimmy is puzzled by the calm look of the one who appears to be the leader but then remembered that not everyone has heard of him like he often likes to believe.
"I'm afraid you're being nuisance by blaming us for something that absurd."
“Heh-heh-heh fucking spineless. As one would expect from somebody who resorts to cheap tricks such as poison. I bet this 'Lady Kaya' has bigger balls than both of you pieces of shit combined.” Jimmy replies to the obvious lies of the enemy pirate.

It was then that the other one launched an air slash at him, one he knew he could easily dodge.

“My apologies, I take that back.” he says while casually sidestepping the air slash while unsheathing his own blades, coating them in invisible Armament Haki. “You're pretty ballsy indeed, unfortunately though, your balls aren't going to protect you from me.”

Jimmy points both swords in front of him so that the tips touch and swings them both downwards to create a large gust of wind with the intention that it will hit both enemies. If it connects, it'll be made even more devistating from the invisible Haki coating it.

“GUST SLICE!" Jimmy shouts as the attack flies towards his opponents.

-Gust Slice: Holding both swords so they face forward and their tips meet at an angle, the user swings them away from each other to create a powerful gust of wind to either knock opponents over or inflict damage. The user says this attack is very useful against a group of weak enemies. (Two Sword)
Requirements (DPR: Law Slicing Mastery, Strength):
A: 81, 81 (+1 tier from invisible CoA)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“GUST SLICE!" Jimmy shouts as the attack flies towards his opponents.
Dodging it…. it’s too late for that. His brain quickly calculated that he has no escape routes The odds of him getting out of this situation was nearly down to nothing, this attack from this man was too high for his liking if that connected to him. There was no point the man attack connected to both him and Benedict before they could blink there eye, his attack speed was impossible for them to comprehend at there current level. But then again, hadn't he learned that valuable lesson already? That his plan failed in the blink of an eye.

"Kwah hah hah!! You made my plans go haywire... In a bad way." Little by little, blood pooled in Kuro's mouth. How could this be….? How can a this unknown pirate be this powerful and this fast? The more confused he got, the greater the physical damage he suffered. Am I… Am I losing my consciousness? But, that couldn’t be happening. No, that must not happen.

His eyesight started to get blurred he saw kaya was standing there in shock, tears were welling up in her eyes. why she's crying? Everything became fuzzy; then he saw nothing at all. His consciousness was floating through an empty space filled with a thick static.

"Kuro?! Why?!" She whispered. Her tears almost looked like small transparent marbles rolling around, she wiped them with her right hand. She stares at her right hand, the hand which had just wiped her tears away. Only a small droplet still sits on her index finger. The tears that dampened in her eyes just moments ago have already dried up, along with the person who calls himself her butler.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-PART EIGHT: THE FIGHT ENDS/
MATTER OF TIME

-ABOARD THE BIRD OF PREY-

On the flagship of the Unwritten Pirates, things seemed quiet without their chaotic Captain but it was only a matter of time before he returned and everybody was just going about doing their own things for a change. One particular crew member was tasked with feeding Chouchou, the dog Jimmy had rescued from the Buggy Pirates. However, as he goes to do his job, the small canine is nowhere to be found on 'The Bird'.

‘That's strange.’ the young bearded man wonders, ‘Did he follow the Captain? I better let George know immediately.’

Although what he didn't realise, was that he could possibly be walking into a death trap.......

-ABOARD THE BLANK PAGE-

Meanwhile in her office, Mia stares at the open folder sitting on her desk over her maps. A look of both rage and fear at the same time, it was confirmation of what she had suspected but she was really hoping she would be wrong. For she knew if one of his loyal agents had successfully infiltrated the Unwritten Pirates then it was only a matter of time before he would come for them all. Nobody was ready for Faysal just yet and nobody knew this better than his own daughter.

‘Should I just tell Jimmy the truth? He seems more trusting than when we last met and not telling him will only lead to disaster later.’ she considers. Mia looks over the papers once more before finally reaching a decision, it shows a photo of George with the caption 'Subject 2.1'.

‘Okay it's final, I'll tell him everything when he gets back.’

-SYRUP VILLAGE MARKETS-

Around the same time as all of these events, Kane was just collecting the food he had ordered. He then sits down and places the food on a nearby table, trying to quickly eat his own meal now because he knew his brother better than anybody, it was only a matter of time before he got himself into trouble. He goes to take a bite of his snag sandwich when it's suddenly snatched out of his hand by a small animal. Looking down Kane realises that it was a white dog, the very same one that had gotten loose from the ship and he was soaked from the swim over.

Chouee?! Don't ea....” Kane says in a surprised tone before remembering the other one and quickly forgiving the pooch. “Jimmy will just to buy another one then.”

Interrupting their meal however was some yelling from outside, it was soon followed by some loud crashing. Kane was surprised, he knew trouble was coming but it couldn't have been more than 5 minutes. Leaving his food behind and followed by Chouchou, he follows the noise to see what the drama was.
"Kuro?! Why?!" She whispered. Her tears almost looked like small transparent marbles rolling around, she wiped them with her right hand. She stares at her right hand, the hand which had just wiped her tears away. Only a small droplet still sits on her index finger. The tears that dampened in her eyes just moments ago have already dried up, along with the person who calls himself her butler.
What Kane finds is Jimmy standing over two near corpses while a young woman is standing close by, obviously shaken up by what she was a witness to. The masked pirate approaches her slowly, sheathing his swords.

“Uh, Lady Kaya? I promise this is not what it looks like, I was actually saving you from these creeps.”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Uh, Lady Kaya? I promise this is not what it looks like, I was actually saving you from these creeps.”
"… I knew about his plan... from way back..." Kaya said to pirate, her voice was trembling. She barely managed to get those words out; tears spilled endlessly from her eyes. Her tears almost looked like small transparent marbles rolling around. Along with those tears she let out a little laugh and continued. "But it was better than being lonely. When I was with him I had not a single fragment of anxiety or loneliness. A very sweet feeling, the feeling of someone being beside you"

Her sadness and other feelings that were hard to describe crashed onto her like a wave. She who didn't know a way to run away, or deal with it was swept up by that wave. At least, the tears overflowing from the sorrow she felt when he was around were much warmer than any she had shed so far. She immediately accepted the situation in front of her, but as her expression was still to sad, she looked at that pirate.

"Th… Thank you… for saving me…" She said, vision blurred by overflowing tears. Nevertheless, her heart was strangely peaceful. She had a hunch that everything will be alright. It was a peculiar feeling.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-PART NINE: A PROPOSITION
"… I knew about his plan... from way back..." Kaya said to pirate, her voice was trembling. She barely managed to get those words out; tears spilled endlessly from her eyes. Her tears almost looked like small transparent marbles rolling around. Along with those tears she let out a little laugh and continued. "But it was better than being lonely. When I was with him I had not a single fragment of anxiety or loneliness. A very sweet feeling, the feeling of someone being beside you"

Her sadness and other feelings that were hard to describe crashed onto her like a wave. She who didn't know a way to run away, or deal with it was swept up by that wave. At least, the tears overflowing from the sorrow she felt when he was around were much warmer than any she had shed so far. She immediately accepted the situation in front of her, but as her expression was still to sad, she looked at that pirate.

"Th… Thank you… for saving me…" She said, vision blurred by overflowing tears. Nevertheless, her heart was strangely peaceful. She had a hunch that everything will be alright. It was a peculiar feeling.
Jimmy listens as Kaya explains with tears in her eyes that she had known about Kuro's plan for a while but didn't want to return to being lonely, he understood the feeling to some degree as he knows two of his own could possibly be plotting against him but for the Unwritten Captain this was more about satisfying his curiousity than avoiding the feeling of being alone. He also couldn't help but notice the immediate connection between Chouchou and Kaya, the dog had approached her to try cheering her up. Jimmy gives a huge smile as she thanks him because he had suddenly thought of an idea.

“Don't mention it. Besides, I'm a pirate too so how can you be sure I don't have my own agenda for saving you?” he quickly notices how his joke might have been distasteful in a moment like this so he let's out a nervous laugh. “Heh-heh don't worry I didn't at first but it looks like Chouee has taken a liking to you so now I want to make a deal with you. Look after him for me, a pirate ship is no place for a dog and it looks like you both could use a friend right now. In return I'll declare this town as territory of the Unwritten Pirates so creeps like these will be wary of targeting you in the future. It's that simple, so what do you say?”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
“Don't mention it. Besides, I'm a pirate too so how can you be sure I don't have my own agenda for saving you?” he quickly notices how his joke might have been distasteful in a moment like this so he let's out a nervous laugh. “Heh-heh don't worry I didn't at first but it looks like Chouee has taken a liking to you so now I want to make a deal with you. Look after him for me, a pirate ship is no place for a dog and it looks like you both could use a friend right now. In return I'll declare this town as territory of the Unwritten Pirates so creeps like these will be wary of targeting you in the future. It's that simple, so what do you say?”
Kaya eyes suddenly looking a the dog, it was a simple small white dog and has short ears, thin white fur, and beady black eyes. The dog approached her looking at, he clings to her as if he's trying to comfort her.

On hearing the suggestion, Kaya's started to think for a bit. She looked at the pirate. "I'm glad I could take care of him and know someone like you will be looking after this town, I couldn't ask for more! " Kaya then spoke from the bottom of her heart and sighed deeply. Kaya thinly smiled at him for the first time. It was a taut smile that could almost make a sound as it spread.

The sky had become a bit dark. Street lamps illuminated the shopping district. Strings with lanterns linked the buildings between one another on each side of the road, imitating the brilliance of stars.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-PART TEN: GOODBYE SYRUP VILLAGE
Kaya eyes suddenly looking a the dog, it was a simple small white dog and has short ears, thin white fur, and beady black eyes. The dog approached her looking at, he clings to her as if he's trying to comfort her.

On hearing the suggestion, Kaya's started to think for a bit. She looked at the pirate. "I'm glad I could take care of him and know someone like you will be looking after this town, I couldn't ask for more! " Kaya then spoke from the bottom of her heart and sighed deeply. Kaya thinly smiled at him for the first time. It was a taut smile that could almost make a sound as it spread.

The sky had become a bit dark. Street lamps illuminated the shopping district. Strings with lanterns linked the buildings between one another on each side of the road, imitating the brilliance of stars.
Kaya had accepted my offer and with that, I officially declared that Syrup Village was now under my protection. Pirates like Kuro will have to think twice about disrupting the peace here again. None of the other villagers disputed this either after hearing of Kaya's attempted assassination and rescue, in fact they even offered a large sum of weekly payments to which I could only accept a small fraction of. That night I threw a villagewide party where the flags of the Unwritten Pirates were officially erected in a few points around town, most of the crew took part in the celebration.

My mind was elsewhere though, the Bird of Prey had been set a light by George after he was caught feeding information to somebody and he injured a crew member. He escaped but we now have some idea where he went thanks to Mia who finally decided to reveal the truth about herself and we were able to come to terms on an arrangement, she joins my crew properly to hunt Faysal and I'll aid the Revolutionary if they desperately need help.

And so the next day we would leave. After leaving some of the crew to protect the island
(a level 35, level 20 and 30×level 10s. I'll add names and stats if/when they're required) and a couple of Den Den Mushi, we say our say our goodbyes to Kaya, Chouchou and the rest of the village before finally departing on the Blank Page, seeing the burnt and half sunken 'Bird' really made it seem like the end of an era. And so we set sail with our next destination being Kano in West Blue, a rumoured location of a Project Written base.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All Right! Here Comes Shin! Part 1
(@Ichimonji @Frayz )
"Gecko Islands!"

Those were the only words of Shin as he docked on Syrup Village. Shin who came with a small boat traveled was thrilled to have found an island. Having arrived on a deserted island when he arrived from the sky islands, the skypiean had been through hell to have made it here.
Taking his few items he had on him, Shin just left the boat without securing it correctly. He didn't care, as he planned to find another boat.
Walking towards the path, Shin quickly realised where exactly he had landed. It was a wooden sign, written "Syrup Village".

"Perfect. Seems that this place has life Shahahaha!"

Laughing as he utters those words, Shin continued to walk through the path. Exhilarated, the blue haired skypiean was walking in slow pace. He wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. This feeling reminded him of his life goal which is to seek for the great adventure, which only made him happier. Smiling from ear to ear and giggling, Shin was starting to see a town nearby.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scoping East Blue - Enter Rafiki!

The air was sweet and gentle. The warm breeze caused the grass to rustle, echoing the peace in the village. Syrup Village, whence one of the most terrible Pirates hailed, seemed as gentle as its name. The sun shone bright through the clear skies. Covering his eyes with his hand, a figure overlooked the town.

The sun came down on the figure, revealing its statured form of eight (8) feet. Long wild black hair rose from the figure’s head past the shoulders, comparable to his thick eyebrows. Covered in red fur but-for the chest, the figure bore a tail, wrapped around his waist. A blue waistband hung above the loose fighting yellow trousers. A shadow trim around bore around his eyes and over the eyelids in crimson color. A thick X scar on his left cheek. A Humandrill.

Cipher Pol Agent. The Monkey King: Rafiki.

The agent used his wooden pole to bring himself up and look over the gentle village. He bore a smile on his face, speaking lowly with a deep African voice.

[Rafiki] “So peaceful. My services perhaps will not be needed here. Do the people bear the same warmth?”

Rafiki pondered. His mission was singular: pull the weeds before they sprout. Even in gentle villages do trees bloom. Like Yasopp, even here bore roots to the able. But once, trees were but young weeds and ripe for the plucking. In the gentlest of seas, the agent’s mission was to pluck these weeds before they blossomed. Exterminate the future era before they take the reigns.

Rafiki took a step forward, down the hill, and towards the village. Rafiki had enough experience to know; the cleaner the are, the more they have swept under the rug. The adventure begins.

25 x 5 = 125

Strength: 41 (33 +8 race)
Agility: 41 (37 +4 race)

Movement: 41
Reaction: 41
Vitality: 37 x2 (29 +8 race)
Durability: 41
Stamina: 33
Haki: 0 x2
Armaments: 0
Awareness: 0
Martial Arts: 26 x2 (20 +6 race)
Rokushiki: 41
Mimicry: 11
Mind: 0 (6 - 6)

[

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now living alone in her mansion, after discovering the treacherous deeds of her former butler Kuro, Kaya, and her new best friend Chouchou were busy reading the paper together. The little white dog's face seemed to light up whenever she mentioned the name of both their saviour and current protector, Jimmy Frayzah, who had been quite busy since leaving them and the Gecko Islands in East Blue. Kaya almost seemed to live vicariously through his adventures and even considered some of his new allies to be friends of her own, including his new captain, Nero of the Devil Pirates.

Unbeknownst to anybody on the island, Kuro was on his way back with plans of revenge on the girl. If he was unable to legally take her fortune then he was just going to give into to his old pirate ways and take it by force. With their protectors nowhere nearby, just who would protect Syrup Village in their hour of need? Will new heroes rise to the call or is Syrup Village destined to crumble under the former captain of the Black Cat Pirates?

@Ebuk @Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All Right! Here Comes Shin! Part 2
(@Ichimonji @Frayz )
"SHAHAHAHA HERE WE GO! "

Yelling from the top of his lung, Shin kept on walking. Dressed in his long cloak, wearing underneath pants and a shirt he had found on his travel to Gecko Islands, the skypiean was admiring the beautiful scenery. As he arrived in town, Shin kept doing what he do best, is to wander around looking for anything worth getting excited over.

"Time to see what I can do here. Shahahaha!"

Strolling around, Shin quickly stopped all movement. It seemed that he perceived that something that warrants his attention. He couldn't believe his eyes, it had what would seemed to be an 8 meter person walking on the opposite direction. Completely in awe compared to his 2 meters, Shin decided to act casual and continue advance towards the tall figure. He wanted to see him closer, which was a smart move. Haven't realised that Rafiki was actually a humandrill, Shin was about to get the surprise of his life. Mumbling what he was saying, Shin was trying to be as discreet as possible.

"What one earth did this guy eat ? He looks like a walking statue Shahaha

Stats:
Level 25 x 5 = 125
- STR: 12 (+2 Race) = 14
- SPE: 33x2 (+12 Race) = 45
-
Movement: 45
- Reaction: 45
- VIT :41x2 (+4 Race) = 45
-
Stamina: 45
- Durability: 45
- Fighting Style : 21x2
- Shinda-me: 42
- Mind: 21x2
- Botany: 42

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scoping Syrup Village - #2

The Humandrill came down. The village was quiet and peaceful. He wandered through it, trying to find someone to lead him to any leads. Before long, Rafiki saw the mansion at the top of the hill. He stood in awe of it, wondering if the ruler of this village lived there. If so, perhaps they could provide a lead.

Suddenly, a figure approached. Looking down on the man (I’m 8 feet, not meters), Rafiki pondered. He had wings on his back, noting his Skypiean heritage, a long ways from the blue sea.

Rafiki looked down on the Skypiean, his muscles bulging and his glare intensified. Suddenly, an African accent rolled with a smile.

[Rafiki] “Out of our way, Skypiean, aren’t we? Chuhuhuhu! Name’s Rafiki! Nice to meet yah’!“

Rafiki introduced himself, offering his hand. Unlike his brethren, the agent was cordial and friendly. Like a monkey whom meets a new mate, only turning ugly when in opposition. After all, Rafiki meant “friend” in Swahili. What’s more, Rafiki knew getting intel was better found through pleasantries.

[Rafiki] “Yah’ don’t happen to know about this town, do yah’? The mansion?”
Rafiki asked. He looked over to the mansion and back at the town. For being so peaceful, the townsfolk sure kept to themselves.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While Kuro was close to making his return to the village, a spy from the Devil Pirates had noticed an odd meeting between a Skypiean and Humandrill as they started talking about the Mansion. Sneaking away and using a Den Den Mushi, this spy would go and contact the rest of his crew.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(@Ichimonji @Frayz )
"Rafiki you say ? The name is Shin and yea, I am from the sky islands. Although, I'm not entirely from Skypiea SHAHAHA!"

As he introduced himself in return, Shin was smiling as he was amazed the nice nature of Rafiki. Shin loves to have fun and felt great vibes from him. Looking at the 8 meters humandrill, the blue haired pirate handshaked with his new friend. Feeling at ease, Shin who had specific goals wanted to put them on pause to help him find the mansion he was looking for.

"Mansion? Sorry, I have no clue. I was around town and didn't see one.
WAIT !!!
Yeah, actually I saw the mansion! Can I tag along ? You caught my curiosity! SHAHA......
WAIT AGAIN !!!
What story ?"

Shin confused and curious at the same kept on looking at Rafiki with a disturbed look on his face. Shin wasn't the best at hiding his facial expression, and was an extremely curious fellow. His curiosity was the reason he decided to come to the blue sea. Waiting for a response, Shin regained his composure and now changed his disturbed look to a small smile.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scoping Syrup Village - #3

The Humandrill shook the Skypiean’s hand. He extended the same warm welcome. One by the name of Shin. Rafiki’s search had hit a dead-end. Like he, Shin knew nothing of the island. They both discussed the mansion as a point of interest.

The Humandrill was confused about Shin’s last words, but chucked it up to cultural differences. Rafiki spoke to Shin as he began treading up the hill towards the mansion.

[Rafiki] “Come along if you’d like. Perhaps at the mansion they have resources and news for our ears.“
If Shin would accompany Rafiki, the two would be headed to the mansion. The mansion came into view as they reached the top of the hill, the sun shining in splendor on the beautiful architecture. Power, or money, had to have built the home.

Rafiki turned to Shin and spoke once more, out of much curiosity.

[Rafiki] “I will offer a personal fact before my inquiry. I’m a bounty hunter. Seeking to send those who harm the villages most overlooked by the powers that be.“

The humandrill spoke gently, thought lying through his teeth. While the end result was the same, secrecy of his allegiance was any agent’s goal. He sought to undress Shin’s emotional guard before the next question.

[Rafiki] “What brings you to the blues? Are you alone in your travels?“

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
RETURNTOEASTBLUE
-PART ONE: STARTIN' WAR - [#94]
(I'll post stats if/when they become necessary but I really do hope that they don't)

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, the official welcoming committee for people who try stealing the Devil Pirates' shit. Gecko Islands or more specifically Syrup Village was the first place I put under my protection upon becoming a pirate. I'll let that sink in so all you slow readers at home can fully get a grasp of the situation, my protection, not that of the Silver Hairs and it's certainly not protected by those greedy wannabe gods within the World Government. This place is under the protection of me, Jimmy Frayzah, and by extension the Devil Pirates. So of course I had to stop what I was doing when I got the call this place could be in danger of an attack.

Sure, this place isn't the most lucrative of our ever expanding network, but sometimes that isn't the point. Sometimes the point is simply proving that taking something from the Devil Pirates is never easy. But more importantly I made a promise to Kaya that I very much intend on keeping, a promise that never again would a pirate crew threaten this village's rare peace like Kuro once had.....

......TO BE CONTINUED

(Jimmy and members of his crew will officially arrive at Syrup Village in three more turns)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Role-Play Keys;

Narration
"Talking"
Thinking
Action

Syrup village had tranquility that did not exist in big cities, characteristic of small communities. Kuro observed the village as if it were something unusual. Standing alone by the shore, he recollected the memories he gets hold of as the butler of that mansion. He knows, Kaya truly is a warm person who welcomes whoever came by without rebuffing anyone. It might have been a not major effect on him. It might have not something he would get from others. The kindness given to him unconditionally reduced the loneliness of light anxiety towards the following path, bestowing him with a tiny bit of hope.

Kuro smiled bitterly as though he had just thought of a bad joke. This is the justice of pirates that was unpleasant or goodness that one could disagree with in the same way, the one comes to expect would be considered a necessary evil to live his life as a pirate. In this world, he couldn’t let his emotions get the best of him.

His gaze sharpened as though it would shoot a laser out of it. He looked at the direction of Kaya mansion with quite some bitterness before sighing deeply.

Mansion

Kaya sighed. As he had nothing to do, she took a peek at the window. Although she did not have a panoramic view due to the window bars, but she could perfectly see the front gate of the mansion.

“Ah.” Her eyes reflected the figure of two travelers standing outside. There was a fair distance from the room she was in, to the front gate. Syrup village was blessed with natural resources, and there are not many travelers who come here except for passing ships.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(@Ichimonji @Frayz @Oreki )
Now walking with his new companion, Shin was joyous. He had promised himself to live a full life after arriving in the blue sea, and it finally seemed to be happening. Hiking up the hill, the skypiean mesmerised by the scenery, didn't realise that they approaching the mansion. As he kept looking around, a sense of déjà-vu seemed to be hitting him. He suddenly realised as he looked straight towards him. Because of the bright sunlight and him being distracted, Shin didn't see the mansion. Dramatically turning his face to tell his new friend the good news, Shin was about to talk before Rafiki started a conversation with him.

"A bounty hunter! That's nice!
Me ?!
I am actually a traveler. I was always curious about the blue sea, and just recently decided to the great adventure SHAHAHAHA!

As he gave a version of his background to Rafiki, Shin decided to keep a version of his backstory for himself. His past experience had taught him that trust is a double edged sword. Nearing close to the mansion, Shin simply pointed with his finger that they had arrived. Grinning, the blue haired skyman stretched his arm high in the air, like if he had just woken up from a nap.

"Seems that we've arrived at our destination, Raf. So what's the plan ? Got somebody to help ?

Arriving by the gate, Shin awaiting for his friend's response had his eyes fixated on the mansion. Admiring the design and the landscape.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scoping Syrup Village - #4

The two new-found friends found their way to the mansion. The beautiful architecture and imposing regal nature of the mansion compared to those in the village was promising. Beautiful. Quaint.

Rafiki listened to Shin, continuing the conversation as they arrived at the gate. Both wished for adventure. Rafiki would gaze upon the building, seeing movement inside. A simple knock on the gate Rafiki believed would be enough to garner attention.

[Rafiki] “We are the visitors in the lives of others; we visit them and we disappear. It feels many have disappeared here.”
Rafiki spoke in puzzles. Ever since they arrived, no one was seen; as if the island had no life. Rafiki would lean back, allowing his tail prop him up, using it as a stand in which to lean on. The Humandrill closed his eyes, concentrating on his surroundings. Quiet. What had happened in this island?

[Rafiki] “Let us hope we can disappear leaving this place better than we found it.”
The Monkey King spoke gently. they awaited a response in the castle. We’re they to find out the island past, or, like the people of the village, would they disappear as well?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The history of the Kaya mansion can be traced way back into the past. The large fields in the north of the mansion used for farming. The soil is rich, however, the area is vulnerable to typhoons as well as blizzards. There are times when a minor change in the climate would result in crop failure.

Kaya slowly spoke to herself. "There's not much time until the Ceremony starts. Perhaps it would take them some time to come back."

Having come to her senses, her brown eyes noticed those travelers were still standing outside of the mansion. She moved her eyes away from the travelers and looked around her room. Oh dear, this doesn't look good. Should I just keep waiting here? But they don't look like bad people.

She continued to stand behind the windows as she stared at the front gate. From that angle, her figure was obscure to get notice of. Realizing her lips were getting dry, she licked them before finally deciding to go down to meet those travelers. Only the sound of her footsteps resounded on the floor as she walked.

In the midst of that time, a man with slicked-back dark hair who probably never has made any wasted movements was walking slowly on a road that leads towards the Kaya mansion. According to his investigation, the annual ceremony of the village would be held today, and all people would rush there to pursue enjoying the rare occasion. Meanwhile, Kaya, the richest lady in the village would not be there as she gets anxious in the middle of a crowd

Kuro displayed a smile. Although that smile on his face quickly faded when the unexpected happens, two strangers were standing in front of the mansion. As he felt a sense of unease, Kuro relaxed his expression and continue to head there. The small town this was. It was very rare for travelers to come here, he bit his tongue. He never thought about this, but it would seem these people were not just some ordinary travelers.

Kuro had no reason to hide. No, he was thinking of letting them know, that they will not find anyone here. Hardening his resolve, he walked to the people who appeared to be Humandrill and Skypiean, he purposely cleared his throat and asked,

"...Can I help you?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom