Info The World Economic Times

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
HAUNTED DREAMS​

What a turn of events that has just happened in Ergastulum, news has leaked to the open. The Cristiano's who employed the Hunter from the Hunter's Dream named Hiei met their ends. They were brutally assassinated by their target at the junction of St. Bernand's Lane, onlookers could only witness the scenery which was covered in urgency, witnesses have never seen the color crimson as much as that very day. Men, women, and children will never forget the day. Though that wasn't all metallic shards that were spotted from the next few victims, the Gangsta Famiglia's top two were killed as they lay on the streets face down and in puddles of blood.

Whereas two other members of the Gangsta's were killed at the Gym, whereas no body, no trace has been left of the final member. Yet the rest of the Famiglia who hired their own Hunters are watching their own backs right now fearing what could be next. The Famiglia bosses have tried to get in contact with the Zodiacs ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bounty request @Ichimonji

Character: Landayan Morrow
Current bounty: 1.807 Billion
Thread: Serapis
First Post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/serapis.934/post-141233
Last Post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/serapis.934/post-169631

Achievements:
- Won fucking miserable RPS with Thanatos without any hint of what the hell was all about. :pepeclown: @Sea
- Unraveled the identities of the Fates for the same reason as above.
- Overcame Cerberus. Not really tamed but I figured him out.
- Defeated Hades after a mysterious battle. Hades got like 34,046 lives with him.
- Rose as the New King of the Underworld.
- Summoned the Underworld Emperors and published a bounty on the famous WG dogs.
- Openly threatened the Olympians that he'd be the one to judge and execute anyone who threatened the balance of the world.
- Blatantly posed a threat to the World Government by stirring Kingdoms to revolt, actively seek their heads through his own bounty system, and rivals Blackbeard to be the only ones who possess two devil fruits, powerful ones needless to say. All at once capable of mass destruction.
- With his newfound power, the Tartaros, there's no other way but to kill Marines or Pirates on sight as it's the only way to unleash its power within.

The highest level enemy fought: Level 80 (Hades)

Also requesting a bounty upgrade for T-Bag for flavour purposes only. I just thought that if the Captain increases bounty, the First Mate must also. Hi current bounty is 660,000,000.
@Ichimonji :larsicry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bounty request @Ichimonji

Character: Landayan Morrow
Current bounty: 1.807 Billion
Thread: Serapis
First Post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/serapis.934/post-141233
Last Post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/serapis.934/post-169631

Achievements:
- Won fucking miserable RPS with Thanatos without any hint of what the hell was all about. :pepeclown: @Sea
- Unraveled the identities of the Fates for the same reason as above.
- Overcame Cerberus. Not really tamed but I figured him out.
- Defeated Hades after a mysterious battle. Hades got like 34,046 lives with him.
- Rose as the New King of the Underworld.
- Summoned the Underworld Emperors and published a bounty on the famous WG dogs.
- Openly threatened the Olympians that he'd be the one to judge and execute anyone who threatened the balance of the world.
- Blatantly posed a threat to the World Government by stirring Kingdoms to revolt, actively seek their heads through his own bounty system, and rivals Blackbeard to be the only ones who possess two devil fruits, powerful ones needless to say. All at once capable of mass destruction.
- With his newfound power, the Tartaros, there's no other way but to kill Marines or Pirates on sight as it's the only way to unleash its power within.

The highest level enemy fought: Level 80 (Hades)

Also requesting a bounty upgrade for T-Bag for flavour purposes only. I just thought that if the Captain increases bounty, the First Mate must also. Hi current bounty is 660,000,000.
Previous Bounty: 1,807,000,000

Base Increase: N/A. At 1.5b+, only discretionary bounty increase.
Discretionary Bounty: 550,000,000

Gambit New Bounty: 2,357,000,000

Note: NPCs only get bounty if they do something IC, even if First Mate. Similar on how Luffy got a hefty bounty increase after Impel Down/Marineford, but no one in the crew did.

Gambit now highest PC bounty :pepeking::pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
FALLEN

It was a matter that ended a few days ago, an event that another Lunarian was at the center of attention. The world would be happy to know the Lunarian, another under the command of Landayan Morrow, Chief of the Vampirates fell in battle on the island of justice.

Yet under the Lunarian, a band of the Vampirates attacked Ennies Lobby until they were halted thanks to the actions of agents Kalifa, Blueno, and special thanks to Agent Wukong. However, Agents Nero and Kumadori did their best to halt the invasion.

Short news today, however rumors are stating the remnants of the withdrawn Vampirates are readying for another invasion. Sources are light and hush-hush regarding this and not official but I would take that with a grain of salt.

The Marines who are stationed at the borders of Enies Lobby have sighted a fellow Marine, unknown to them he has now spat at the very flag of Justice and is about to ...

Apologies we seem to have lost contact, that's all for now though wonder what is happened at Enies Lobby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Spada Pirates said:
Issuer: Spada Pirates
Target: G-5
Mission Description: The Marines have launched a media campaign against the Spada Pirates! Their insolence knows no bounds! Destroy G-5 base and plant the Spada Pirates’ flag for all the world to see. A bountiful reward awaits you!

Mission Reward: 2.5 billion

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Issuer: Shaarib Hassan
Mission Description: Create an N Rank Power Suit
Reward : 3 BB

Frozen for now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We are taking this mission. Objectively.
[automerge]1673140412[/automerge]
Upon reading the rules further, I don't think any of the Vampirates should take this mission @Cross as it's too easy for us being in control of the Germa Kingdom.

DFs, weapons, etc. have to actually be hunted down, not just use the mission as a way to make extra money off of a sale.
It's is more objective if other people try to obtain it or steal from us knowing the big danger it entails.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Issuer: Prince Landayan Morrow
Target: WCI
Mission Description: "Spadas and Vice-admirals Sasaki and Kallavan are on a mission in WCI to take down Kaido and BM. Capture Pudding, Ulti, and Yamato ALIVE and a bountiful reward await you."

- The Gambit

Mission Reward: 5,000,000,000 Beri (taken from my personal account)

To GMs: Please lock 5 million from my current money as of today 14,167,367,677 Beri.

Issuer: Silver Vampirates
Target: World Government dogs
Mission Description: The Vampirates launched a campaign to counter the Government's bounty system. This system allows the pirates and other criminals to hunt their heads in lieu of gold and riches. "Marines, Agents, Navy beware, for it's not our heads being hunted anymore. Muahahaha!"

"This is just the beginning!"

- The Gambit
Mission Reward: 3,000,000,000 Beri (taken from the crew coffer)

@tlgRen @Ichimonji @Sea @Guren @Kaka @Cross @Einsauer @Dream @Garraofduhfunk @Hype @Ziosa @Larsi @Fly God @Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
La Spada said:
Target: Schichibukai Jinbe “Knight of the Seas”
Mission Description: The Spada Pirates have eliminated several of the Warlords. The next target has been decided. Find and capture Jinbe “Knight of the Seas”, alive, last seen in Fishman Island. Deliver him to Whole Cake Island. The trade will occur in an audience with La Spada herself.

Note: Jimbe will have a level increase.

Mission Reward: 8 million Beri + Hoya Hoya no Mi + Audience with La Spada

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Issuer: Prince Landayan Morrow
Target: WCI
Mission Description: "Spadas and Vice-admirals Sasaki and Kallavan are on a mission in WCI to take down Kaido and BM. Capture Pudding, Ulti, and Yamato ALIVE and a bountiful reward await you."

- The Gambit

Mission Reward: 5,000,000,000 Beri (taken from my personal account)

To GMs: Please lock 5 million from my current money as of today 14,167,367,677 Beri.

Issuer: Silver Vampirates
Target: World Government dogs
Mission Description: The Vampirates launched a campaign to counter the Government's bounty system. This system allows the pirates and other criminals to hunt their heads in lieu of gold and riches. "Marines, Agents, Navy beware, for it's not our heads being hunted anymore. Muahahaha!"

"This is just the beginning!"

- The Gambit
Mission Reward: 3,000,000,000 Beri (taken from the crew coffer)

@tlgRen @Ichimonji @Sea @Guren @Kaka @Cross @Einsauer @Dream @Garraofduhfunk @Hype @Ziosa @Larsi @Fly God @Mugiwara_Ryan
Is no one gonna take this generous and easy mission? If no one takes this by the end of the month, I am cancelling this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll consider Issue#2
Perfect! So who's gonna host you for this? I am not sure about its mechanics tbh. Should one of our well-respected GMs to avoid an easy mode.

My man, if the GMs allowed me to craft this one for you, then I will take this.

@Ichimonji
My 2nd PC will take this
Target: G-5
Mission Description: The Marines have launched a media campaign against the Spada Pirates! Their insolence knows no bounds! Destroy G-5 base and plant the Spada Pirates’ flag for all the world to see. A bountiful reward awaits you!

Mission Reward: 2.5 billion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Issuer: La Spada
Target: Schichibukai Jinbe “Knight of the Seas”
Mission Description: The Spada Pirates have eliminated several of the Warlords. The next target has been decided. Find and capture Jinbe “Knight of the Seas”, alive, last seen in Fishman Island. Deliver him to Whole Cake Island. The trade will occur in an audience with La Spada herself.

Note: Jimbe will have a level increase.

Mission Reward: 8 million Beri + Hoya Hoya no Mi + Audience with La Spada
I'll take you up on this offer just minus the Hoya Hoya no Mi, the audience can be skipped a bit as it would be too early for the Grim Reaper and the actual Devil to meet. But note i have my own reasons to target Jinbe :pandaevil:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Target: Ichimonji's NPC
Mission Description: Kill the NPC with the Doku Doku no mi and bring the damn fruit too >.<
Reward : 5 BB

Frozen for now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whoever is successful in grannynapping Tsuru gets the reward. This is a free for all. You have the opportunity at the Fest.

Take it! It's yours!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whoever is successful in grannynapping Tsuru gets the reward. This is a free for all. You have the opportunity at the Fest.

Take it! It's yours!
It entirely depends on how long it will take to kill the CP0 agent tbh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Ripple throughout the world
Read
this first

New World Applenine Island

Applenine Island. A place in the New World that had struggle with criminals and outlaws for generations. But recently it has seen a time of peace and quiet, tourism injected new life into this place. From far and wide they came for the Island's priced fruits and apples in particular. Despite the harsh environment they yielded so many that it seemed like a never ending supply of fruit. It was one of the many reasons they were raided weekly by pirates. Until their fated meeting with Vice-Admiral Dalinar and his protegé, Kallavan. Defeating and conscripting Abdullah and his gang the trio were now allies to Foxhound and offshore members, keeping up the peace in this land. It had been weeks since any excitement until the day of terror came to them. The trio sat on crates looking at their hands shocked to their very core.

"No, this cannot be! I refuse to believe it!" Jeet called, hands shaking.

"It has to be a mistake! Abdullah-san! It has to be! It...it...no...he didn't!"
"I....the vivre card doesn't lie comrades..."
"Kallavan-san is dying...."

Abdullah said, silencing the men as they looked at a mere slice of paper, thinner than the tip of their finger. Their leader, their chief.

Was dying.

----------------------------------------------

West Blue - Kano Country

The news that the trio in Applenine Island had received rippled throughout the blues. The small outward base that Kallavan had established was in disarray. Explosions occurred island wide as Marines struggled to upkeep the peace they had fought so hard to achieve. Pushed into a corner, the brave men and women grid their teeth and clenched their tears at the news. The cheering of the Neo Happy navy echoed through the land.

"Bwahahahaha! HE'S DEAD! HE'S FINALLY GONE! EVERYONE! LET'S TAKE BACK OUR LAND!"

Marineford

Ran'jit couldn't believe his eyes. His body trembled, and the older gentleman had to move his hand to a nearby chair, sitting down as Ardbert came to his aid.

"Ran'jit-san! Are you alright?!" The Vice-Admiral called.

The older man did not reply and kept staring at his hand, tears forming and flowing from his eyes. He'd grit his teeth and preventing himself from committing to let it all out. With his hand clenched he'd smash the table in front of him. When he opened it the tiny sliver would reveal itself.

"Kallavan-kun. I refuse to believe it!"

"But the vivre car!"
"SILENCE ARDBERT! I TOLD YOU HE IS NOT DEAD!"
"HE CAN'T!"
"I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!"

Ran'jit called as he stormed out of the building, grabbing his cloak and dashed out of his home with a wild fury.

"Wait! Ran'jit-san! Think about it!" Ardbert yelled, running after his colleague. Hoping to stop him.

New World - Vinlandia @Gambit

The Eternal struggle between the Saxons and the Vikings had finally ended. And a short while of promised peace ruled over the land. It was not a boring time for the Vikings. For they'd never be fully united, splinter factions would always be found and subjected through Askeladd's iron rule. It was a harsh rule but a respected one. Tiptoeing the line of dictatorship Askeladd had crafted a line of respect in his people, and they returned that respect with their loyalty. Meeting after meeting Askeladd finally decided to take a stroll through his land, inspecting the harvest that was about to be harvested. Winter was coming, and it was predicted to be a harsh one.

"Father! Faaather!" - A voice called from afar.
"Estrid my dotir, quiet your voice. This is not how a princess should beha-" Askeladd said, cutting his own sentence short when he noticed his daughter crying.
"Father! Father....Kallav....Kallavan-san!" Estrid said, holding the vivre card in her hand as it started to crumble at an incredible pace.

Askeladd's eyes nearly popped out of his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His king. The man who had ushered in this age of peace through his formidable strength. What kind of monster could slay such a hero?

"Rally the troops Estrid. We're heading out. He needs us!"

New World - Icelandia

Icelandia. Home to a splinter group of Vikings that sought peace and solitude home to Thors and his family. A perpetual winter had nestled itself on the island and the way of living was harsh but gave a sense of achievement. It was a quiet day and one that finally gave room to a few hours of sunshine. Thors was outside, overseeing his son as they tried to hunt game. Nothing was out of the ordinary but Thors had a grim look on his face as if he felt to his very core that something was wrong.

Terribly wrong.

"What's wrong father?" Thorfinn asked, fearing the current expression his father carried.
"I do not know son. But I feel something disastrous has happened, far, far away. "
"You think something happened to Kallavan and the others?"
"I hope not. If there exists a monster that could slay that man. I fear what would happen to the world."
"Let's not dwindle on this matter. Let's go home."

Thors said as they walked to their home and small settlement until a blizzard occurred out of nowhere. It was such an intense storm that it forced both Thors and Thorfinn to seek shelter. Luckily the ancient ruins and its underground were nearby, it'd have to do. Down below, Thors started a fire, keeping both him and his boy warm.

"Just...what was that? Clear sky and now this." Thorfinn said, out of breath from running.

Thors didn't respond. That terrible feeling in his stomach and his body permeated he could no longer shake it.

"Finally. Some warmth!" Thorfinn said, holding his hands to the fire.

The warm flickering light illuminated the room they were in. And as if on command the room suddenly lightened up with a blue hue, dominating the red fire. It pulled Thors to his feet as he looked around in awe.

"What on earth? These...why are these runes here?"
"They just appeared! I swear father this wasn't here the first time we searched this place. Only blank bricks."

Thors moved to the walls and started to read what was on the tiles. Their light brimming brighter and brighter.

"Son of Erik....ha..haha....hahaha! Hahahahaha!" Thors spoke as he suddenly shifted into an uncontrollable laughter.

"Father?"

"Hahahaha! It...it explains everything!"
“A patriot must always be prepared to defend his land against the conquerors and oppressors.”, Askeladd said but pausing momentarily. After a deep breath, he continued. "Kallavan belongs here. And even if he journeys back to the seas, his name will forever be."
"You'll never know how true you were back then Askeladd!"

------------------------------------------------------

"Rise, child of Erik. Valhalla does not welcome you yet."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
FALLEN

It was a matter that ended a few days ago, an event that another Lunarian was at the center of attention. The world would be happy to know the Lunarian, another under the command of Landayan Morrow, Chief of the Vampirates fell in battle on the island of justice.

Yet under the Lunarian, a band of the Vampirates attacked Ennies Lobby until they were halted thanks to the actions of agents Kalifa, Blueno, and special thanks to Agent Wukong. However, Agents Nero and Kumadori did their best to halt the invasion.

Short news today, however rumors are stating the remnants of the withdrawn Vampirates are readying for another invasion. Sources are light and hush-hush regarding this and not official but I would take that with a grain of salt.

The Marines who are stationed at the borders of Enies Lobby have sighted a fellow Marine, unknown to them he has now spat at the very flag of Justice and is about to ...

Apologies we seem to have lost contact, that's all for now though wonder what is happened at Enies Lobby
🎶 Oh, Death
Whoa, Death
Won't you spare me over 'til another year?
Well what is this, that I can't see?
With ice-cold hands taking hold of me
Well I am Death, none can excel
I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell
🎶

The Vampirates who were in a somber mood as a colleague of arms ventured to return into Enies Lobby, in the hope to retrieve Azrael's body to bury alongside fallen comrade StrawHatter and others. Though that was quickly dashed before their very own eyes, a leak call revealing the belongings of Azrael's paraded by the Cipher Pol infuriated their agenda.

Battles began, one in hope to getting rid of the Vampirates present at Enies Lobby, the other to retrieve the belongings but neither party was about to back down as a confrontation has only just begun. Wukong the one responsible for thwarting their advances originally maybe required to halt again, but this time Rob Lucci has taken command but what is arriving is one who will bring death to all.

The Scourge, no the hound and former apprentice of Scáthach and former underling of the Wanderer Link has found himself here at Enies Lobby, with no reveal of which side he will take, will he side on the World Government or point his wrath at their necks will be revealed on the next episode of news reports.

Top Bottom