Info The World Economic Times

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Riots in Raddo

It has been weeks since the crucial battle in Raddo Kingdom, leading to the brutal deaths of most of the rebels involved, as well as the arrest of several relatives and friends of the dead. This surprisingly, has not eased tensions. Rumors spread of meetings after nightfall, conspiring against the king. An official curfew has not stopped citizens from meeting under the cover of darkness, in fact it seems to have made more people go out at night.

Even during daytime, people seem to be brave enough to voice their displeasure with the king. The king himself has hired more forces to protect himself, yet nothing seems to be enough. It has been well over a week since he or his daughter has been seen in public, his soldiers pass on his proclamations.

Shadows creep in from all directions, guided by hidden figures, closing in on King Sten’s throat. Will they claim his life, or not?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Letters to the Editor:
A piece by frequent Reader Bill Santiago, author of the articles "Local Man catches record breaking Fish - A Photo Story", "Local Man catches even bigger Fish" and the op-ed "Kids these Days - No Respect".

Ahoy, dear readers!
I once again regale ye with a tale of the sea, Man defying Nature, an' the roilin' currents of fate.
T'was a beautiful day, I was fishin' acrest the oceans bounty as I am wont to do, when I spied white sails on the horizon. No stranger to the customs of the high seas, we decided ta settle the destiny of this chance encounter with the ancient tradition of the Davy Back Fight. We agreed that the winner shall be whosoever catches the better fish, a fair contest of luck and skill.
And it was truly all me felicity it took to hook me a prize worthy to be recorded fer posterity. For I had caught the future King of the Pirates, Captain of the "Big Fish Pirates", Gochi the Fishman.
But upon returning to the appointed meeting place, I found me adversaries embroiled in a battle against the very vanguard of Davy Jones armies. A terribly giant Goldfish, a sea monster what had harrassed ships in the area for centuries.
Accompanyin' this Herald of the Deep were three fell Neptunians. Diving valiantly into the fray to help me erstwhile opponents, yers truly took on the most fearsome of these beasts of nightmares.
One of the fighters on the other crew is a promising young man I met before, a fella named Gerald. The lad nearly cut a sea kings head in half. With a blunt weapon!
Yet the loom of fate had one more thread to weave in, so while me and another young member of their crew were still engaging them so called Sea Kings, another chance encounter was upon us. A travelling musician channeled the roaring currents of destiny into a song of joy, harming the envoys of the ocean devil.
T'was then that the giant Carpfish, the mythical Island Eater, mysteriously died of natural causes.* Its impossible body broke the oceans surface, as well as tha cursed hold it had upon the remaining two Sea Kings. And by Neptuns [Beard], that hold musta been strong. Nay sooner was the massive demon dead they all but bolted, my prey fleeing for me fierce onslaught, the fearsome Dragon Geck'O Lardez driving away the other.
The seas thus becalmed, we now had to resolve the tangle of destiny's threads that had accumulated. Who had won tha Davy Back Fight? Who would travel with who? Who was greater? The great Demon of the Undersea, or the Pirate of Promise, "Big Fish" Gochi?
By crowd vote, it was decided that Gochi would travel with the other crew, even the wayward musician joined in. So this old man had no choice but to come along as well. Been a while since I seen such a promising crew. An should Gochi ev'r show his true potential, I'll call back to this Davy Back Fight, and claim me win.
And this be the story of how the Sweet Pirates, around their Captain, Sweet Einsauer, in a maelstrom of fate, gained three new members and made the high seas just a bit safer.

And if ye see a yellow sea king with a hole in 'is stupid face, keep yer grubby fishin' poles off it. THAT IS MY PREY! Ya hear, ya worm of the sea? Yer mine!
*Pickin' a fight with Sweet Einsauer be nat'ral selection at work.
------------------------------------------------------​
Thread: Island Eater [Start][End]

Sweet Einsauer: Current Bounty 260,000,000 B

Achievements:
- Defeated the dread Island Eater
- gained three new crewmembers.
- Won a Davy Back Fight she didn´'t even know about
- Displayed the power of her energy steroids, scaring even her crew

Base increase:
No one time reward.
Highest defeated level x1m = 80 Million. (The island eater got bumped to level 80)
No Depreciation, so before the discretionary, the new bounty is 340.000.000 B.

Discretionary:
@Ichimonji

Gochi
He is the captain of the Gochi Pirates. Traveling into the New World he picked a fight and lost to Pirate Captain Brownbeard, but little is known of where he is now...
"Gucci", Gochi
ß 14.1 million --> ß 19.4
Only a 19.4 Berry bounty? The mascot of the Sweet Pirates deserves more! You can´t even buy a chocolate bar with that.
@Einsauer would like his bounty to be 50 Berry instead of 19.4 million Berry.

Gerald Yopenheimer @Lamby
No current Bounty.

Achievement:
- Defeated a level 25 sea king in nearly one shot.
- Ate a devil fruit

Base increase:
No one time reward.
Highest defeated level x1m = 25 Million.
No Depreciation, so before the discretionary, the new bounty is 25.000.000 B

Discretionary:
@Ichimonji

Geck'O Lardez @Emperor Cross
No current Bounty.

Achievement:
- Caused a level 25 Sea King to flee.
- Accepted a Davy Back Fight

Base increase: No enemy defeated.

Discretionary:
@Ichimonji

Santiago Bill @Funnykarp
No current bounty (that we know of)

Achievements:
- Caused a level 50 Sea King (But with a x3 multiplier, so effectively a level 30) to flee
- Fished up Gochi !!
- Started and conceded (for now) a Davy Back Fight
- Swore to hunt down and kill the fleeing Sea King.
- Wrote this article about it to make himself look good.

Base Increase:
No enemy killed.

Discretionary:
@Ichimonji

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweet and Alluring​

The Sweet Pirates who'd just came from defeating one sea beast were now on their way to face another. None other than one of the sea beasts infamous for it's vicious nature that sinks ships to the oceans and leaves many behind in it's wake questioning their life choices.

The Sweet Pirates must be kicking themselves as why they must be always coming across such sea beasts of the depths one after the other, though this comes from the oceans of Water 7 with many binoculars observing the Sweet versus the Beasts of the Depths.

One could wonder do the Sweet Pirates, like name be what allures these beasts to them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Local Tabloid - Extra Extra!!!

Hear ye, hear ye! The world is abuzz with the latest news on the Silver Vampirates! Led by the cunning will of Prince Landayan Morrow, this daring crew continues to make waves as they navigate the treacherous waters of both the Grand Line and the New World. From all corners of the globe come reports of their satanic exploits, showcasing their unwavering determination and unbreakable turf to challenge the world government.

Revolutionary Tides: Rumors swirl of secret meetings between the Silver Vampirates and the elusive Revolutionary Army, led by none other than the mysterious Monkey D. Dragon. Whispers of a clandestine alliance against the oppressive forces of the World Government have sent shockwaves throughout the world. Thus, forging a path to arise the Sovereign War together with the 3 kings who defied the Reverie.

Uncovering Ancient Secrets: Extraordinary discoveries rooted in the ancient history of the world have been unearthed, potentially linked to the elusive Void Century. Scholars and historians are on the edge of their seats, eager to unravel the mysteries that lie within these revelations.

Disrupting the Balance of Power: Reports of escalating tension between the Three Emperors have sent waves of unease throughout the world. Many speculate that Gambit's growing influence and impact on the balance of power may be a catalyst for change.

The Will of D. Revealed? Scattered clues and cryptic messages continue to hint at the significance behind the "Will of D." As the Vampirates' journey progresses, the world waits with bated breath for the ultimate revelation of this enigmatic will.

As the Great Pirate Era unfolds, the Silver Vampirates stand at the forefront of a new age of adventure and discovery. Stay tuned for further updates on this epic saga that has captured the hearts and imaginations of people far and wide. Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

- A column by Don Teodoro Bagwell alias T-Bag

"Hey! T-Bag!", Gambit said. "What the fuck is this piece of crap?"

"I'm just doing what you normally do to hype yourself.", T-Bag responded.

"You're truly clueless on how to write a news coo, let alone an editorial."

"I'll do better next time."

"Yeah, try to put some pics of every faction and include those elders to get some more likes."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

🆃🅷🅴 🅵🅰🅻🅻🅴🅽

News has been leaked of an individual who wishes to see the world branched in the sin of Ὀργή. None other than the former marine who not only went through hell week, he then quickly was recruited under the fallen after [REDACTED] but took it for his own. Then targetted those who instructed the hell week full of sweat, blood, and bones being grinded to the max but also psychologically.

He bared his swords that he stole under the ranks of The FALLEN, Enma, a cursed sword: frost but also a sacred treasure as one of the 12 swords of the highest grade, The Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. It's little known of the sword, its history and why was it labelled as one of the Saijo O Wazamono graded swords.

It's been feared he might now co-hoot with any of the Yonko, Silver Vampirates, and any other nefarious name that bring atrocities wherever and whenever they walk and breathe.

[Okada Izō]: " Fuhahahahaha! "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Off to the sea near Water Seven, the Sweet Pirates collided with the Atrocious one. After some back and forth, the sea beast slithered back into the ocean. Reports are coming in from eyes and ears, that there's some unknown faces also appearing in Water Seven. Though one has taken attention, but who is this individual?

Meanwhile, the Atrocious one isn't finished with what it started with the Sweet Pirates.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cross Guild announced Bounties,
Seas are in chaos

West Blue : rumors are spread around the west blue that someone is fighting the pirate fleet of Trump siblings within a limited numbers of peoples. Witness reported that they saw some sea creature near the ship of the person who was in battle with the siblings. They also noticed that as the fight started most of the pirate fleet got distroyed in a blink of an eye. The figurehead of the guy attacking the fleet is a lion head and the sails of the ship was dark violet in colour. The fight is a single warship against a fleet of Ships.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The Unchained One​

One of the many siblings made a name within the Cipher Pol, and another made his way out. Annoyed at the hand dealt to him, it fuelled a fire like none ever, to drive him forward. With one going through the ranks of Cipher Pol his name came once again, not wanting to be left behind he too rose to the challenge. Enlisting himself under the Marines, enveloping himself in the rigorous HELL WEEK for those who were given the top marks of the needle of the very 1%.

Who is he? ... is a mystery but like the many he resides in the deep abyss preferring to bide his time before ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Issuer: Shaarib Hassan
Target: Admirals ==> Sengoku, Kizaru or Akainu
Mission Description: Kill the NPC and bring the damn fruit too.
Reward : 15 BB
I'll take it as it runs through the FALLEN, the Izo tax will be an extra 5 billion :vonflame:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Got a mission I'd like to issue!

Issuer: Kaka (Leo)
Target: Green Bull
Mission Description: Kill Green Bull and bring me the Mori Mori no Mi
Reward: 50-100 bill depending on who takes up the mission

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Guren @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Einsauer @Infinity @Beerbottle @Dream @Mugiwara_Ryan @Frayz @Toyo @Larsi @Fly God @Rottkins @Hype @Garraofduhfunk @Jojoclaw @Lamby @lophole @God_Usopun @FELI D AEROM
Nevermind, abandoning Cross' mission and taking up this one instead with Aro

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Got a mission I'd like to issue!

Issuer: Kaka (Leo)
Target: Green Bull
Mission Description: Kill Green Bull and bring me the Mori Mori no Mi
Reward: 50-100 bill depending on who takes up the mission

@Ziosa @Ichimonji @Guren @Sea @tlgRen @Ebuk @Gambit @Emperor Cross @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Einsauer @Infinity @Beerbottle @Dream @Mugiwara_Ryan @Frayz @Toyo @Larsi @Fly God @Rottkins @Hype @Garraofduhfunk @Jojoclaw @Lamby @lophole @God_Usopun @FELI D AEROM
I'd like to take this one up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

BZZZZZZT

The den den mushi let out the feed. In the dark of the night, Vice-Admiral Shaarib, bandages on all of his body, some of them damp, soaked in his blood, and heavy on his skin. Piercing Red eyes looking at the camera

" Vice-Admiral Shaarib here. As you can see, I’m deep in Chonqing Forest—bandages on my body. I recently heard news about some fiscal evasion. I want y’all to know I’m innocent. I am utterly disappointed and hurt. But I am cooperating with the higher-ups. I have never cared about the money. I have always conducted myself with honesty. "

The man took a deep breath, and shook his head, feigning to be hurt by all the information.

"Like they said on Krakroa, the truth always takes the stairs. Some freaking journalists have been on my ass since I’ve enlisted. They are fake friends. They don’t want us to succeed. And any of y’all that takes heed to it, is an enemy of Justice. " Continued the marine, with a confident voice

" I want to thank all of mines who have believed in me. This situation is really messed up. Rest assured, I will the Cipher Pol Agent and said journalists. They will have to apologize publicly to us. Then, to show y'all how faithful I am in our system. All my salaries will be redistributed to the good cause !"

The man stepped forward and took the camera

" And finally to all the haters, I'm done. I am done apologizing, I am done being persecuted for my strength, You people should be thanking the Goddess that I am who and what I am, because you need me. You need me to save you, you do... I am the only one who possibly can... You're not the real heroes..I'm the real hero...."

BZZZZZZT

The Den Den Mushi closed its eyes, the feed ending with it

BZZZZZZT​

The den den mushi let out the feed. Vice-Admiral Shaarib, in formal marine attire, once again looking straight at the camera looking at the camera. Instead of being in a forest, this time, he was in what looked like a botched press conference room.

" Vice-Admiral Shaarib here. As you can see, we are preparing to kick the Vampirates's ass . I heard news about a clown putting bounties on some of soldiers. First, y'all need to beg for my forgiveness. I told y’all Baggy was a criminal ! Like always, I am utterly disappointed and hurt.. " began our hero, whipping his tear with his handkerchief

"But, since I love all my fans, I will forgive you..." continued the man by winking at the camera

" I came to announce one thing and one thing only : I, Shaarib Hassan, Hero of the Festival, promise you nothing can stop our mission ! 2 Yonkos are dead ! We are going to erase pirates from this world ! That stupid clown put 3 Billions on our heads so as a proof of my confidence in our authorities, I will give 15 Billions to any of y'all that can kill one of our admirals ! None of y'all have that courage we know it ! You already know where to find us ! Marineford baby ! " finished Shaarib, getting up and then destroying the camera with a punch.

BZZZZZZT​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
**One Piece: The Rise of the Sovereign Kingdoms and the Vampirates**

The sun's radiant beams bathed the Sovereign Island, the meeting ground of the Alabasta, Dressrosa, and Germa Kingdoms. The gathering was not a mere diplomatic discussion; it was a proclamation that echoed across the seas, signaling the birth of an alliance to challenge the oppressive rule of the World Government. The Silver Vampirates, led by Prince Landayan Morrow of the Hiraya Kingdom, emerged as a formidable force that dared to defy the gods.

In the majestic hall of kings at the heart of the Sovereign, Prince Morrow, along with other monarchs, sat on thrones, setting the stage for a momentous meeting. The opulent setting, with a grand round table and a chandelier illuminating the hall, mirrored the gravity of the impending revelation. Princesses adorned the Valley of Kings, adding an air of elegance to the proceedings.

As Morrow began his speech, the room fell silent, and all eyes fixated on the charismatic leader. The den-den mushi on the table transmitted his raspy voice, carrying a message of rebellion and liberation.

"In this grave hour, perhaps the most catastrophic in our history," Morrow declared, setting the stage for a paradigm shift. He exposed the manipulation of the Civil Society Triangle, the World Government's distortion of history, and the need for a united front against oppressive forces.

"Sovereign! Vampirates! All 30 thousand of our combined forces!" he proclaimed, rallying the alliance for war. The Sovereign Kingdoms, bound by a common interest to dismantle the gods' manipulative forces, declared their resistance.

The call to arms resonated with passion and determination. The ground quivered as the Sovereign trembled with the thunderous roar of approval from the assembled nations. The Vampirate Empire ships encircled the island, and the enemy warships closed in, heralding the beginning of a conflict that would echo through the pages of history.

In the midst of the chaos, Blackbeard, known for his calculated ruthlessness, observed with a sinister grin. "Interesting developments in the world. A new player emerges, challenging the World Government head-on. The Vampirates seem to be a force to be reckoned with. This might create opportunities for us. Time to set sail and see how the winds of destiny blow."

"ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!
, he maniacally laughed, contemplating the potential repercussions for his own ambitions.

Red-Haired Shanks, ever the advocate for freedom, raised his eyebrow in curiosity. "The Sovereign Kingdoms make a bold stand against the World Government. The balance of power is shifting. We'll need to keep a close eye on this situation. The seas are about to get even more unpredictable."

Elsewhere
"A bold move. Let's see if they can truly challenge the world's order."
, Crocodile said as he cradled the head of the Genius Jester next to Mihawk.

"What can you say Hawkeye? Their Chief might be a contender for the Yonko Seat.", he continued.

"And besides, as compared to this man.", Mihawk added.

"I- I- I don't know what to say.", butted in Buggy. "It's not my fault. Just tell me what to do. I'll do anything. Please!"

Inside the Hall of the Elders
"The Sovereign Kingdoms' defiance cannot be tolerated. This rebellion must be crushed swiftly to maintain order. The Vampirates will face the wrath of the World Government. We cannot allow their ideals to spread."
, Saturn said.

Saturn clenched his fist, "This is an affront to the celestial order! We must respond decisively."

Marcus Mars, known for his tactical brilliance, assessed the situation. "Prepare our forces. We cannot underestimate the Sovereign Kingdoms."

Topman Warcury, displaying a mix of concern and determination, warned, "They've united against us. This won't be an ordinary conflict."

Ethanbaron V. Nusjuro, the strategist, contemplated, "We must expose their weaknesses and exploit them strategically."

Shepherd Ju Peter, with a steely gaze, asserted, "The Sovereign Kingdoms will learn the consequences of challenging the World Government."

As the Sovereign Island erupted in chaos, the echoes of war reverberated, and the fate of the world hung in the balance, setting the stage for an epic confrontation between the forces of rebellion and the might of the World Government.

"SEND HIM.", Saturn concluded.

Elsewhere, a man who resembles a forward-facing crescent moon facial hair was seen sitting on his throne. @Ichimonji

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Port Incident

As the world holds its breath waiting for the outcome of the war between the World Government, the Silver Vampirates and other meddling factions, certain players take advantage of the chaos created in its wake. Far from the sands of Alabasta or grand Colosseum of Dressrosa, on certain islands a few meetings would take place. Were these friendly or not? Hard to say, eyewitnesses have been sparse and distant.

Trafalgar Water D. Law and his crew were only momentarily stopped in a small port town for refueling and resupplying. A few of the crew were off on their own little errands, most likely just some fun exploits like gambling or the like.

The captain of the crew was stood talking to Bepo near their ship, passing on orders of where to stow away the supplies when felt something was off. Breaking off the conversation, he turned around, face to face with a dark figure.

What are you doing here? Law called out, startling Bepo as he unsheathed his blade.

Do not draw that unless you are prepared to use it. The other person said, a smirk on their face as they too reached for their weapon. Little else is known about the incident, due to the devastation that occurred.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Fated Meeting

While Trafalgar Law battled a mysterious adversary, on another island, another fateful meeting was taking place somewhere else.

In an empty wasteland, far from society and other people was a sole figure. Imposing in any normal setting, the massive frame of Bartholomew Kuma rose like a boulder in the desert. Moving slowly but with determination, the former shichibukai made his way towards the horizon, one step at a time. He had been walking for hours, possibly days, with no end in sight. What he was heading to, what his mission was, only he knew.

Suddenly the huge man stopped in his tracks, though it seemed like his movement had grinded to a halt. It was with great effort that he turned his head to look to the right, seeing the figure that materialized before him. A look of curiosity fell on the buccaneer, but he didn’t speak. Instead he pushed against the forces that restrained him, but to no avail.

We can protect her. The figure said, much to Kuma’s surprise.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
**Breaking News: Victory for Justice and Redemption on Egghead Island!**

In a stunning display of courage and unity, Sun Wukong and Hagiri, alongside the valiant Seraphims, have successfully defended Egghead Island and the esteemed Dr. Vegapunk against the corrupt machinations of CP0 and the relentless onslaught of Admiral Kizaru.

The epic clash unfolded amidst the backdrop of chaos and uncertainty, as the forces of darkness sought to extinguish the light of justice that burned brightly within the hearts of our heroes. With unwavering resolve and unwavering determination, they stood as beacons of hope in the face of overwhelming adversity.

Led by the prominent presence of Leonard Burns, whose steadfast leadership and unwavering commitment to truth and justice inspired all who stood beside him, the defenders of Egghead Island rallied together in a display of unity and strength that shook the very foundations of tyranny.

Hagiri's remarkable journey from pirate to potential ally serves as a powerful testament to the transformative power of redemption and the enduring spirit of hope that guides us all. His steadfast dedication to righting the wrongs of his past, coupled with the unwavering support of his newfound allies, proved instrumental in turning the tide of battle in favor of righteousness.

As the dust settles and the echoes of battle fade into memory, the victory won on Egghead Island stands as a testament to the indomitable spirit of those who dare to defy the forces of darkness and fight for a brighter tomorrow. The saga of Egghead Island may have reached its conclusion, but its impact will continue to reverberate far and wide, shaping the destinies of all who dare to dream of a world free from tyranny and oppression.

Top Bottom