Island Vinlandia

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vinlandia @Gambit

Preparations for the battle with the Saxons were still ongoing. Meanwhile, both Estrid and Kallavan were still engaged in conversation, trying to gather information about one another and to get a clearer picture of their ideologies.
Estrid said:
"It's amusing that you have an intelligence of Vinlandia and ignored the fact that Camelot was once ruled by them for centuries. And now, King Arthur and his Knights of Justice ruled the land in such fashion of violence. Why did the World Government not interfere with such generosity toward them? Don't tell me that you consider yourself the deliverer? A warring prophet perhaps?"

The lady continued to press the admiral. "Listen, the Saxons are everywhere. The Olympians also have their own discord. The Vikings are also trying to conquer lands. We all have differences but two things are common amongst us. We will never submit to the World Government. We have been independent for centuries and war has been part of our customs, our culture. This is who we are Vice-Admiral. And the second thing is, conquerors like us shall continue to do so until someone, something stronger has totally eradicated us. That's the end of the line."
The young admiral would listen to the princess talking but for now the man would remain quiet he found truth in what she was telling him, but there was also something that bothered him greatly. Something that was the reason why he was here in the first place. To keep this conflict from escalating. Vinlandia was allowed to govern its own in a truly neutral land. But if one day an emperor arose from this nation and ventured to the blues, war would be upon those unable to protect themselves. " I am nothing of the sort." Kallavan said, referring to him being a prophet.

"And like I've emphasized with Thors, We are not here to conquer. I am merely here to restore balance. The Saxons are threatening the neutral status Vinland has had for centuries. You have acquired the right to govern these lands amongst yourselves. But this group is a foreign entity and one that might cause this carefully crafted neutrality to crumble. That and only that is why I am here." Kallavan said, narrowing his eyes but also tempering his voice very thoughtfully. He really wanted to drive home this next fact. "You may be conquerors, but do so amongst yourselves. Be it Saxons today or Vikings tomorrow. If there is but a slight hint of expansionism, I will stand in their way. Be it a peasant or a make-believe King.

Next up, Estrid went onto her beliefs and how she envisioned her land in the future. Kallavan would listen carefully to her words, for she had sown doubt into the Admiral. Doubt that he'd leave this place in a neutral position.

Estrid" said:
"Look at this land Kallavan. It is so vast. I wonder what lies beyond our country. People like us have been trying to reach the west and expand our nation. In my heart, I hope that someday, peace will be something that is common in all nations, and that includes the Saxons. A place where two nations can actually become one. It's a long shot but I believe that if Gods co-exist with us humans, why can't we?"
Estrid would go on vocally revealing her wish to expand her nation, but as to how far that'd go, Kallavan did not know. If they remained within this archipelago, he would be fine with it. But the blues were government territory, he would not gamble their lives on that matter. But he did follow her sentiment as to co-exist without fight and or hatred. It was something Kallavan too was working towards, albeit perhaps with less naiveté. "I have the same hope. But I must iterate. Your ancestors have crafted Vinlandia's unique situation with blood, sweat and tears. I'd think twice before setting foot into blues territory. I'd be a shame for it all to be in vain.

Kallavan would say without revealing what would be in vain. Him helping them or all the work Estrid's ancestors had done thousands of years ago. It'd also be the last thing the Admiral said on the matter, dropping their conversation and moving towards a quieter location. Within 8 hours a battle was on their hands and Kallavan had some thinking to do. While he agreed with Thorkell and found a kindred spirit with Thors, Estrid was someone on a different alignment. Worry was sinking into the Admiral, and he could not get one question out of his mind.

Would the Vikings really stop after the Saxons were gone?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ESTRID AND KALLAVAN'S LOCATION
The princess kept on interrogating the admiral in hopes of trying to decipher his true motives for journeying to Vinlandia. Her questions would be addressed one after the other. Estrid turned to him, removing her headdress as she would listen very carefully to the young marine. Her hair fluttered with the wind as they both lingered near the cliff.

The Admiral said:
The young admiral would listen to the princess talking but for now the man would remain quiet he found truth in what she was telling him, but there was also something that bothered him greatly. Something that was the reason why he was here in the first place. To keep this conflict from escalating. Vinlandia was allowed to govern its own in a truly neutral land. But if one day an emperor arose from this nation and ventured to the blues, war would be upon those unable to protect themselves. " I am nothing of the sort." Kallavan said, referring to him being a prophet.

"And like I've emphasized with Thors, We are not here to conquer. I am merely here to restore balance. The Saxons are threatening the neutral status Vinland has had for centuries. You have acquired the right to govern these lands amongst yourselves. But this group is a foreign entity and one that might cause this carefully crafted neutrality to crumble. That and only that is why I am here." Kallavan said, narrowing his eyes but also tempering his voice very thoughtfully. He really wanted to drive home this next fact. "You may be conquerors, but do so amongst yourselves. Be it Saxons today or Vikings tomorrow. If there is but a slight hint of expansionism, I will stand in their way. Be it a peasant or a make-believe King.
"I admire your dignity. For years, this land has lost that virtue. This has been my dream, restoring the balance on this forsaken land. The longing to recreate a brand new environment where peace and order are the centers of civilization. But I am warning you Kallavan, we are not going to submit to the World Government that you serve. We and the rest of the Vikings are autonomous and that fact should remain. Us being conquerors is just an understatement. We are born to be rulers."

Her eyes showed utmost respect toward the admiral but at the same time, it should be clear to Kallavan that there are things that remained hidden beyond that enthralling sangley eyes. Determination. Solitude.

"If only I could. I would not have resorted to bloodshed. I have seen people die before my very eyes. I see them in my dreams. They talk to me. They say, lady, we have been waiting for you."

Suddenly, the loneliness Estrid has been hiding behind her eyes began to spring forth. She wouldn't feel it but as the tears rolled down to her cheeks, she knew all along that there has been a pain in her heart. Tormented by custom, culture, and tradition.

"If only I could. If only I could."

She turned her back on Kallavan and look over the vast horizon resting on the range of mountains of the Saxons territories. She raised her palm against the sunlight. "I want to see the west. The tales of laughter and peace. I want to believe that it is true. If it does exist, I want to be there."

After stating that, she turned her horse back, exiting the conversation. But for the first time ever, the 16-year-old lady opened up her heart. To a stranger.

"Get the men who had rested (on the wagons) while we're traveling to man the perimeters so the other could rest.", ordered one of her men.

"Yes! Lady Estrid."

THORS' LOCATION

Meanwhile in Thors' location. They would do the same with their own squad. Rotation. Two hours into sleep, no signs of enemies. It was as if everything was working according to the plan. Another two hours have passed, no infiltration. Around 8:00 PM, some were still deep in their sleep, others have already woken up. The silence was deafening. A single step on a twig would alert even the slightest insect.

Thors was lying his back against a tree. His eyes are opened. It is as if, he never really took a rest. He was deep in thoughts. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen tonight. We are two miles behind Thorkell and a total of 7 miles from the Northeast Saxon. And Lady Estrid and Kallavan are headed to the Southeast Saxon via the forest. They are supposed to meet with Askelladd's army.

Suddenly, he recalled what Thorkell told him before departure, "I will lead the front. We need you to fall behind and only aid us when necessary. After all, we are not facing them upfront."

As soon as he remembered Thorkell's request, he caught on to something.

Huh?! What if. What if, they are setting up Thorkell's location. An ambush? No! I need to alert them as soon as possible. Why haven't I thought of this earlier? Have I become soft after years of silence?

He stood up. However, little did he know, the enemy Saxons had been hiding in the mountains. A couple of hours ago, when the sun has set, the Saxons assigned to the front gates (where Thorkell is right now), have already secured the positions, finishing off those guarding the perimeters and disguised as Vikings. And now, his team was already surrounded by the enemies.

If anyone from this group has activated their Observation Haki, they should be able to tell that hundreds of archers have already aimed at them. Thors felt it. How about the others? And what's worse, how about those poor soldiers that are still deep in their sleep? What will Thors do in this situation?

THORKELL'S LOCATION
Meanwhile, Thorkell is also awake. He had the same thoughts as Thors, something is off. As he was deep in thoughts, a sudden series of explosions occurred just a couple of kilometers from where they are. Something happened to the location they were supposed to be infiltrating. What is happening? It wasn't the agreed time yet to enter the enemies' front lines. Did Estrid's team break the plan? It should not be possible because Estrid and Kallavan are headed elsewhere. Who did this? Askelladd? What would Thorkell do in this situation?

Problem: Thors and I think Trevor is now surrounded by hundreds of Saxons. What will you do in this situation if you were Thors? Any moment, the archers will fire their arrows and would kill more than half of your 500 soldiers.

Problem: Thorkell saw a series of explosions, if you were him, what will you do? Head to where the explosion is? Or get back to Thors because you felt something was off?

@QuickZilver708

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vinlandia @Gambit

Kallavan

The young Admiral continued to listen to Estrid as she explained her reasoning and worries. While at first the man was concerned about her motives for doing this, the more she spoke, the more he found a kindred spirit. He, too, was working to restoring balance to his own world. Pirates, outlaws and the revolutionaries were a blight on his land for too long. Until the government was a force that'd prevent corsairs from happening with name alone, was a day he'd lay down his arms gladly. But such a route was long, painful, and one Kallavan knew he would not see in his lifetime. The Admiral saw Estrid's wall being torn down during this conversation, it'd make him furrow his brown and only here would he speak.

"You have a conviction similar to my own, Lady Estrid. You must hold that belief at the highest order. While suffering and torment carves this road of ours, it cannot consume us. It is a hard task, but one I believe with my entire being will be made reality. One day. Have faith in your own and in your people. And one day it'll all come together." Kallavan would say softly and with a warmth the man hadn't used this entire adventure. Showing that he could bring out a soft spirit when the need was there. It was, sadly, pushed down by years of suffering and pain. It'd show up sporadically but much like a child-like innocence he had cast it away for this world prayed upon people like that. Who could say when the man would return to his forgotten old self?

Kallavan would leave Estrid to her own devices and kept gazing at the horizon. "Why do I have a terrible feeling about this whole operation?"

Trevor

Evening was setting within Thors' front of the operation. Vikings and marines were camping together and sharing the guard rotation. Thors had placed himself against a tree, resting and pondering over the mission has he has done numerous times during this journey. Trevor in the meantime was sitting on a log nearby the others, but secluded himself for a rare turn of character. He was checking his equipment, seeing if his whip was still in decent shape and if the iron ball at the end was tightly knitted around. War would be soon upon them, and he had to be ready, next to him was a mug of water, and he took an occasional swing of it. "I wonder if you're having a more exciting run of things, commander." Trevor mumbled to himself, even during an anxiety inducing march, the man was clearly bored out of his mind.

Oblivious to the primed ambush, Trevor would work on his whip undisturbed. The lack or interest in mantra would keep him in the blind for what was around them. Thors in the meantime, with his incredible mastery over observation haki was already aware of what was about to happen. An ambush! A Hundred archers had surrounded his camp during the shift into the night. Some of his men were asleep while other up but oblivious to that fact. One misstep and they'd open fire upon his people. How would he proceed next? There was only one logical step, but one Thors didn't really like to do. He had shown during his encounter with Kallavan that he had the gift. The gift of kings.

A quick burst, one that could knock out a great deal of archers, but also alerting his men and allies of the ambush. He wouldn't need to move to do it, and it'd give him a moment or a step ahead of the Saxon ambush. It remained to be seen how things would shift after his men were up and ready for combat.

Kanda

At the front of this operation were Thorkell and Kanda. The veteran Viking sharing the same feeling as Thors and Kallavan. Something was off about all of this. But unlike his Viking brother, he'd not be able to put a finger on this uneasiness. Suddenly, in front of them, a series of explosions were going off one by one. It was a couple of kilometres away at their supposed target location. Who had gone a head of schedule, and was it a trap or a diversion? Thorkell couldn't tell. The only question remained, would he send a message to Thors and let this opportunity slide? It was a difficult choice to make. Kanda, surprised by the sudden series of explosions, would rush to Thorkell's location. Standing next to the towering Viking the swordsman would look up and talk. " It could be a trap. Something is off about this." Kanda would say as he closed his eyes and let his mind eye take over. Increasing his sight over a 162-meter radius, the young man wouldn't be able to see what the cause of those explosions were. But he could get a better understanding of their immediate surroundings. If people were moving behind their lines stealthily, it'd be an easy guess that moving forward would lead them right into a pincer manoeuvre.

Kanda was his eyes at this moment. And Thorkell would know the risks of flying in completely blind. His next choice of actions would be made upon the result of Kanda's awareness.

The operation was heating up. But much like any military operations, things weren't going to plan. Had they been spotted, or were they ratted out by someone?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THORS' LOCATION
Things became unexpected in Thors' location. An ambush! Clearly, the mission has been leaked. There was a rat! Who was it? None of it mattered for the time being for the great Jomsviking Captain was now surrounded by the combined troops of the Southeast and Northeast Saxon Army. From 100 meters and beyond, they formed. All 1000 of them, surrounding them.

As the archers aimed for the camp, Thors was alerted by his incredible power, the All-Father's Sight. He saw through the future where the archers fired from the distance, digging the arrowheads into their unprepared and unconscious fleshes. Standing before his 300 men, a burst of willpower would astonish those in front of him. Careless usage of power. The legendary captain knocked out the first two squads of the Saxons platoon - 200 fell on the ground. But simultaneously, half of the Vikings also fell unconscious. However, it would certainly alert those who were resting.

"Wa- What happened?!", one of the awoken Viking asked, fazed.

"A- An Odin's Might?!", remarked the other Viking who has been awake this whole time?

"So the legends are true after all?"

"A monster! What did you do to our troops?!"
, asked another one who was manning the weapons.

Meanwhile, in the ranks of the Saxons, the remaining 800 soldiers would unleash their arrows stealthily as possible. The darkened sky would be covered with hundreds of arrows, rapidly soaring and doubling their incredible speed as they all dove into the camp.

The remaining 170 Vikings, unprepared would find themselves trying to dock, dodging the arrows. Whilst most of them were able to find refuge behind the carts, the horses, and trees, only a third of the fraction remained. Holding on to their shields and weapons, their only choice was to die or die trying to survive.

Suddenly, a voice would be heard from the Saxon ranks. "Great job, Cnut."

Cnut was the rat. The trusted ally of Estrid whom she left to aid Thorkell in which the latter ordered to send the news to Thors. What happened during his venture?

CNUT

"For the Saxons.", Cnut said as they all emerged from the woods, revealing all their faces.

"Cnut!", yelled Asgar, not believing what he just saw. "You fucking traitor!!! How could you sell us to the enemies?"

"You're asking why Asgar? I'll to you why. For years, I had been a loyal servant to Askeladd but he never saw my worth and kept me below your rank as a captain. I want to honor, dignity, and authority!!! I was promised by King Harald a rank in their units. I deserve this."

"I treated you like a brother. We bled Vikings. We always were."

"And I will always treat you as such. But even brothers have a rivalry. Forgive me Asgard. Tell Lady E-"

[PIERCES]

"Gwah. Ah. Ah."
, Cnut gestured his head sidewards, trying to see the man behind him. As he did, blood gushed out from his belly as the tip of the sword kept on penetrating his flesh until it finally pierced through the other end. He continued to struggle. Falling to his knees, he spoke once more as blood now dripped from his mouth. "Go - Gor, How cou-".

And then he finally dropped dead on his foot. The Saxon General would kick the poor Cnut's body toward Asgard, eyes still open, his pupils pulled backward. Asgard could only gesture his head sideways, couldn't accept the friend's betrayal and immediate fall. "Grrrr."

Gor said, "Thors of the Jomsviking. It's been a while. You are outnumbered. Just surrender and the King may still value your life. He still, after all, considers you as a fine material for his conquest."

Gor:

75 x 5 = 375
- STR: 62 (Race: +14, MA: +5) = 81
- SPE: 62 (Race: +14, MA: +5) = 81
- Movement: 81- Reaction: 81- VIT: 62 (Race: +14, MA: +5) = 81
- Stamina: 81- Durability: 81- Martial Arts: 79 (Race: +21) = 100
- Viking: 100- Dual Axes: 100- Haki: 100
- Busou-shoku no Haki: 100- Kenbun-shoku no Haki: 100
25 x 5 = 125
- STR: 33 (Race: +4) =37
- SPE: 33 (Race: +4) =37
- Movement: 37
- Reaction: 37
- VIT: 29 (Race: +4) = 33
- Stamina: 33
- Durability: 33
- Martial Arts: 30 (Race: +6) = 36
- Archery: 51 (has a range of 127.5)
- Royal Swordsmanship: 21
What would Thors do on this occasion? Surrender or Fight?

THORKELL'S LOCATION
Meanwhile, Thorkell and Kanda would share the same insight about the mission. A potential failure. Thorkell would witness a series of explosions from a couple of kilometers away. Kanda approached him as he processed what was happening there. Kanda passed a notion that it could be a trap but he never knew Thorkell. Between him and his nephew-in-law, he is the more adventurous type.

Kanda activated his All-father Sight, surveying the vicinity and reaching the subject area. There, they would see a group of Saxons fighting against each other. A total barbaric brawl it was. The explosions were caused by gunpowders accidentally lit by a lampshade that would quickly engulf their barracks, rendering all their shots useless. All 500 Saxons were influenced by alcohol and there are slaves/escorts among them.

"You seem to have a shared gift with Thors. Tell me, Marine. What do you see?"

Will Kanda share his findings with the adventurous Thorkell? Or keep it a secret and wait forever?

This could be an opportunity to annihilate a portion of the enemies' population.

ESTRID'S LOCATION
"Lady Estrid! Lady Estrid!", said one of his men, panicking like a troubled animal. Something was off.

"The Eavesdrop was able to hear a horde of horses approaching this summit."

The princess not really asleep would rise from her tent, immediately suiting up. "That must be Father."

He addressed her people, including Kallavan. "Everyone! Ready yourselves. Our company has arrived."

NOT FROM AFAR, Askelladd and about 500 of his men marched towards Estrid's location.

"It's time."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trevor & Thors

A sudden jolt of strength would force Trevor to wake up. He had dozed off ever so slightly. This burst of king's haki was equally foreign as recognizable. He had felt Kallavan's haki once and while this one was similar, it had a different tone to it. Needless to say, someone was about to fight or raised the alarm for everyone. Arrows would then be launched into the air, Trevor noticed this as he looked up and went for an evasion quickly. Using the tree's bark for cover. The arrows hitting it with impressive precision. Chaos had already taken the land, but now betrayal showed its true colours. Cnut had shifted sides to the Saxons, but unfortunately he'd not be able to witness the results of his actions.

The Saxons had their party surrounded, even Trevor with his lack of mantra could tell as much. He'd move himself closer to Thors and the others. His whip now in his left hand while his eyes raced around the battlefield, trying to take in as much info as possible. Even when the odds seemed hopeless, surrender was not something Trevor knew and understood. It was also exactly why Kallavan had recruited him. Fight to the last man and to the bitter end.

"Surely you lot have been in more dire circumstances? I've heard tales of Vikings! Now's the time to show me and those Saxons over there what the true value of a Viking is. Dig deep and push forward, no measly arrow shall harm you. You have my word!" Trevor shouted to the group and Thors himself. No way in hell were they going to surrender, right? This wasn't over yet, and not by a long shot!

"Thors! Keep that oaf busy. The guys and I will take care of those archers in the back. "

Trevor wanted to fight and seemingly had a plan that'd allow them to push forward. But what did Kallavan's officer had in mind? It was up to Thors to trust this stranger. But even he had to acknowledge that surrendering here was foolish.

Thorkell & Kanda

Similar but less stressful than Trevor and Thors, Thorkell and Kanda also had a decision to make. Information would be gathered and eventually returned to Kanda who after a few short moments opened up his eyes. His facial expression would return to a frown and its ever so serious nature before returning his gaze to Thorkell. "It'd seen they're fighting against one another. I'd assume overindulgence with alcohol being a prime factor for their brawl. I could not detect a sober warrior in that camp. It may seem too easy, but then again, If we don't strike at such an opportunity it'd be foolish as well." Kanda would say, weighing their options as he tried to make the best thought out plan. Within Kallavan's company, he was the most cool and collected one when it went to missions. Emotions would hardly get the better of him, as he had learned from the commander himself.

A total opposite to Trevor in that regard.

"If it were me, I'd attack. An opportunity like this, even under the guise of a trap, is far too rare to ignore." Kanda concluded, attacking this camp seemed the best course of action.

Kallavan & Estrid

The navy commander would be sprung to attention by Estrid. He had taken a moment to rest his eyes a bit, for the journey so far had been without rest. Hearing the words to get ready, Kallavan prepared himself accordingly and stepped out of his tent. He'd stretch his neck and back a bit before moving. His gaze searching for Estrid or other Vikings before moving forward, they knew where Askallad would arrive to meet them.

Finally, it was time. Time to meet this fabled Askellad.

Unfortunately, this pit in Kallavan's stomach, this terrible feeling. Never fully passed. Associate it with battle experience, but something was off. The man simply could not put his finger on it.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THORS' LOCATION

Thors unleashed his willpower at the heart of the face-off, knocking down soldiers after soldiers from both sides. Later on, the traitor was revealed, it was Cnut. Asgar was devastated but not for long till the former would meet his end.

The arrows were unleashed, puncturing Vikings after the other until only over a hundred remained standing. Equipping themselves with courage and whatever was left with them, they would fight; however, it depends on Thors' determination.

Until another figure emerged from the woods - a menacing one. He is Gor, General of the Saxon Armies. He told Thors only a fact, and that was, he was outnumbered. A proposal was offered, surrender. Will Thors take it?

"Gor. I thought you were dead.", Thors said.

"I should be a ghost just like you, won't you agree? And yet here we are, plucked from the depths of Niflheim to retribute our glories.", Gor responded, grinning.

Thors: "Surrendering will never be an option. You know that."

Gor: "You already surrendered the moment you escaped over fifteen years ago."

Gor: "You already surrendered the moment you stepped back in on this forsaken land. You should know that as well."

Thors: "?!!"

Thors then turned to Trevor and heard his thoughts. The former would take the privilege of being assisted by the Marine. Looking into his eyes, Thors said, determined, "Let's do this!"

Gor: "Archers!"

Seeing what happened between Thors and Trevor, Gor ordered his 800 archers to launch their arsenals. It was an open fire across the battleground. "Ready! Aim! Firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!"

Do take control of Thors as Gor faces him off

THORKELL'S LOCATION

Thorkell asked Kanda to explore the enemy's territory with his own version of Allfather's Sight and he did. He was able to gather as much information as they needed in order to decide their next course of action. Kanda revealed the current situation of the Saxons and why it is the best time to infiltrate. After all, it was their initial plan, just a different location.

"Ooooooh! Drunk, you said?", Thorkell asked, skeptical. "Isn't that a little convenient? Hmmm."

He scratched his head like he always does and reverted to the handsome Marine. "Are you the adventurous type as well? I really think that we are better company than your master."

"Very well, if that's your recommendation. Then, we will do just that."

The Viking Leader turned to his 300-plus men, alerting them. "Ready your gears and arsenals, we will go in!"

And just like that, Thorkell, Kanda, and 300 forces of Odin worshippers would catapult into the enemy's first base with an evil intent to massacre them. They propelled, running with their hearts out, braving the gates of the Northeast Saxon Kingdom. They rammed the barricades open, bursting with the mightiest willpower combined. And as Kanda has pictured, a dwelling full of worldly desires appeared before their eyes, drunk Saxons and escorts all over the place.

"Hmm, I smell a good 500 hundred lumps of meat, Kanda. Do me a favor and commence the raid. Show me what you got, soldier."

If you want to RP Thorkell, you may do so. But we can focus on Kanda for now. Give your number 2 wingman some spotlight.

ESTRID'S LOCATION

Time has passed in the forest. Estrid, Kallavan, and the rest of the Vikings stood by, waiting for the arrival of the mysterious company.

"Kallavan.", Estrid called his attention, sensing a level of turmoil in him. She gestured for him to accompany her to the front. "I can sense it."

As they spoke, a voice, a subtle one, would be heard from afar. "Everything according to the plan."

The man revealed himself finally from behind a thick trunk, his emergence would captivate the Vikings in Estrid's camp.

"Father!", Estrid bowed her head and so as the rest of the soldiers as soon as they saw Askelladd approaching, mounted on his white horse.

Smirking he responded, "Dottir. Raise your head. Come forward." Estrid did and the two would briefly embrace.

"The work is done, father. We have divided the forces."

"Well done."
, then he turned to Kallavan. "And you must be the World Government dog."

"My name is Askelladd. We have to talk."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trevor

Surrendering was not an option, both Trevor and Thors knew this. They'd fight till the bitter end, that much was for certain. And when Thors finally gave the order, both the Saxons and Vikings sprung into action. Trevor dashed forward, the mace at the end of his whip already coated with dark haki while his wrist was already swinging his whip in a circle above his head at high velocity. The winds were picking up at an amazing rate, courtesy of the man's incredible strength.

"DUCK AT MY COMMAND"

Trusting this marine's words, everyone would follow his suggestion and quickly braced themselves, bending their knees and backs as far down as they could. Some even digging their axes and other kinds of weaponry into the ground to give them an even greater balance.

"NOW!" Trevor shouted

Trevor shouted as his swing had gathered enough momentum and power with these few high strength swings. The sky by now blackened by the array of arrows meant that Trevor didn't have any time to lose. With that observation, Trevor spun his whip one finally time before he himself came to a halt and at the apex of his swing latched off a powerful outward gust of slicing wind all around him.

"Rankyaku: Tatsumaki!"
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +2(B-rank) +2(haki) = 7. Mountain Level

The young marine shouted the name of his attack at long last, the gust of wind materializing into a large, incredible gale that'd also unleash a singular horizontal cut in all directions around them. The arrows would be sucked up by this wind and were left without direction and guidance, losing nearly all of their strength. The few strays that remained unfettered from these winds were easily dispatched by the Vikings. The slicing airwave would continue on to cut through trees, bushes, earth and rock. And eventually even the Saxons who laid in ambush.

With one simple attack, Trevor would reveal these hidden Saxons, allowing his comrades to finally take up the charge while also most likely cutting down a portion of them as well.

Thors who had remained stationary would raise himself after Trevor's attack, observing Gor with his ever judging eye. Tervor had shown that they had quality over quantity. Trevor was a fighter who could substitute 100 men on his own. But the Saxon was on his own, and he had Thors as a fighting opponent. Would he be able to win fast enough to support his men?

"Time to surrender, Gor. You may have the numbers but we have the quality." The Jomsviking spoke with a taunting quip, baiting the Saxon into an attack.

Rankyaku: Tatsumaki

Basically an inferior amanedachi. Or Kite's silent Waltz

KANDA

"You could say I used to be an adventurous type. But the commander made me see reason."

Kanda said, hinting at his old past as a delinquent bounty hunter. A man who thought his strength was the greatest in the small ocean he hailed from. Until he met Kallavan and made him see how tiny he was in the grand scheme of things. Kanda would move with the Vikings and stormed the outpost, the outer gate would be rammed down, unleashing the full terror of Thorkell's company. The scenery was much like his minds eye had described him, these men and women were in no state to fight, that much was a guarantee. Thorkell ever since the start of this raid wanted to see what Kallavan's second in command was capable of it'd create a slight smirk upon Kanda's face.

"Very well." Kanda said, humouring the Vikings.

And in a strange and bizarre manner, the young captain would draw all 3 of his swords. One in his left, one in his right and finally one in his mouth. The young man would bend his knees as a foul and wicked aura consumed him, eyes flaring red.

"Santoryu: Rengoku."

Kanda said, fuelling himself up as his aura went up towards his swords. And then the young man finally dashed, leaving only a trail of materialized aura in his wake. With an incredible blitz, the marine captain would dash through a dozen of Saxons in front of him, slicing and dicing them with reckless abandon. A single massive cut from all of his weapons combined would be unleashed with impressive force and will power but what was the most impressive was his skill with the blade. It'd upgrade his attacks tenfold.

"ONI GIRI!"

61-80: 2. Small Building Level +3(A-rank) +1(haki) = 6. City Level

-Rengoku Oni Giri (煉獄鬼斬り Rengoku Oni Giri?, literally meaning "Purgatory Demon Slash"): A much stronger version of "Oni Giri", where the user still faces away from the opponent, and waits for them to come. He then turns around and leap towards the attacking opponent. This may be a way to make his already lightning-fast triple slash even more sudden. The effect of this attack leaves an X-shaped stream of blood.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 81 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Kallavan

The commander was ready for this Askeladd fellow to arrive. With his arms crossed in front of him, the Admiral would wait patiently. It took a few moments for this man to arrive, but in the end he finally did. Upon spotting the one he presumed to be Askeladd he'd lower his arms and took a close look at the blonde fellow. Estrid would quickly affirm his assumption, the one with the golden hair was indeed Askeladd. The Vikings under his command would bow their head as he approached them on his white horse. He'd beckon Estrid to the front as the two embraced one another but it was here that this terrible feeling, this aching weight in his gut would reveal itself.

"The work is done, father. We have divided the forces."
Was this always the plan? To divide both Thors and Thorkell and even he himself so that the Saxons could ambush them? The chances were pretty high that that was the point, even the way this fellow addressed Kallavan wasn't amicable to say the least. Kallavan could feel his blood boil at the thought of it. The Admiral would stare Askeladd straight in the eye with an unamused face.

"It'd appear that we do. Explain yourself." The admiral would say with his entire body now on very high alert if they wanted to attack him with his guard down they missed their chance right then and there.

"And it better be good."
@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THORS' LOCATION
The Saxons unloose an army of arrows almost covering the dark sky. Much to Gor's surprise, there is a hidden gem within the enemy's ranks, a foreign individual. The General would quickly identify him as wearing an item of different clothing.

"You're not from around here, are you?"

The muscular man did not respond to him but instead, took a vigor stance, catapulted like a wild mammoth, spinning his whip so violently that it could parry with the barrage of arrows.

"?!!"

The weapon continued to be swung as he ordered the lowly bunch of Vikings to duck. Following the command, Trevor did one final swing until the second wave of arrows was deflected almost entirely. But more came their way. However, the marine was not finished yet. Almost simultaneously with the final swing, he hurled energy around it before unleashing a massive amount of concentrated air slash, propagating in all directions, clearing the sky.

Thors reasoned to his foe.
"Time to surrender, Gor. You may have the numbers but we have the quality." The Jomsviking spoke with a taunting quip, baiting the Saxon into an attack.
"Not a chance old rival.", he responded followed by a smirk. He then turned to his allies, now highly visible after the marine's attack.

"Keep firing at that man!", referring to Trevor and the rest of the living Vikings. The men would quickly follow.

"Drain your arrows until they drop dead. I got business to attend to!", he said, pointing his dual ax at Thors himself.

THORKELL'S LOCATION
Thorkell asked the Admiral's wingman to commence the raid. And he did. The cunning Rear Admiral mustered all his demonic and intimidating aura, infusing them into his swords. Boastful willpower surrounded his person, manifesting in front of Thorkell.

The Viking leader, a seasoned warlord, silently observed the man invoked his attack. In silence, Thorkell reminisced about his past. He was the top Jomsviking of his time. Pulverizing enemies after enemies. He rose from a mere 1st Lieutenant to Vice-Captain, and lastly a Captain of his own kind.

He battled with kings and generals but he would always claim the victor. Helga's father would, later on, name him, 'The Tall' for there's no one else there at the top but him. Until.

Former Jomsviking Leader: Who is that new recruit? He seems strong!

Thorkell: That's Thors of the Northeast Region.

Former Jomsviking Leader: Promising.

Thorkell: Indeed.

Time had passed and Thors would soon join the prime squad under the leadership of Thorkell. At one point, Thorkell was supposed to be ambushed by the enemies, but the new Jomsviking officer would save his life.

"That was close.", Thors said.

"Indeed it was.", he said, scratching his head. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it. You're my captain."

"No. Starting tomorrow, you'll be captain of your squad."

Thors would be promoted to captain and would lead his own team. He would also be introduced to Helga, dottir of the leader. And the rest would be history between the lovers.

"I always thought that I was the strongest until Thors came.", he murmured as Kanda would soon unloose hell upon earth. Blitzing forward the Saxon animals, specks of dust in his wake, a gust of wind sprang forth the battlefield.

"He's fast!", remarked one of the Viking fodders.

Within seconds, he reached the brothel barracks, diminishing the forces of the resting evils. Blood sprouted all over the soil, dripping like a pool of water coming from a falling river. Wailing cries and grunts of agony would be heard across the area. Voices of pain in a multitude of tones.

"Kyaaaaaa!"

"Gwaaaaa!"

"We're under attack!"

"C-Call the headquarters no-."

Having been wrecked by alcohol spirits, they could barely rise to their feet. Staggering to even balance themselves, they would all meet their fateful ends.

A good 100 Saxons would be able to gather their weapons and would face the wrath of Kanda. "Y-you; You're not from here! What do you want?"

Surrounding the lone wolf, the Saxons continued, "You killed about 200 of us in a glance. You're pretty good."

"Who are you?"

ESTRID'S LOCATION
Askelladd finally rendezvous with his Dottir, Estrid. Meeting Kallavan for the very first time, he approached. He albeit, seemingly, knew of his identity. The Viking Leader spoke, telling the Admiral that needed to talk. The latter would respond so cunningly, fierce like a lone tiger hunting pride of lions.

"Better be good, you said?"

The Vikings Soldiers present at the time would exchange glances, holding on to their guts and mouth. They were restraining themselves not to bursting into laughter. But they couldn't hold onto it any longer. And so they did.

"Bwahahahahahahahaha!", a chorus of laughter echoed in the mountain they were on after they heard a ridiculous remark from the Admiral.

Askelladd, an equally cunning soldier would finally join the lowly Vikings to their feast of fun. "Hahahaha. That's a good one."

"You got me there."

He drew himself even closer to the Admiral, the difference in height is quite remarkable. The Viking standing almost equal to the chest of the Admiral.

"You're huge."

A moment of silence would engulf the peak of the mountain. Even the leaves of the trees would start to oppress their flutter. Until a gust of wind blew past from the east.

"Back off this mission Kallavan."

"Sail away and never come back. I am telling you this for a reason."

"If you retaliate, then we have no other choice.", and he turned around.

What would Kallavan do in this situation? Interrogate even further? Or simply back out without getting the real philosophy of what's happening? Who is Askelladd? And how did he learn of Kallavan's name?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trevor
"LET'S GET EM!" Trevor shouted towards the Vikings.

With the young man up front dashing at speeds inhumane, he'd reach a section of the Saxon archers. With the path now clear and these villains in sight, it was easier to now dispatch them. When the captain was in range for his whip to hit, he'd latch it forward, the iron morning star at the end of his whip once again coated with trembling haki. The Saxons would see that the iron object would come short of hitting them as it almost immediately dove towards the ground in front of them. "Morning star: heavy morning." The young man would whisper as he himself came to a stop, at the same time his iron mace would make contact with the ground. The contact between them would trigger a reaction in the form of a wide shockwave like explosion. It'd blast the Saxons far and wide while also kicking up a large dust cloud, hopefully preventing a section from firing their salvo.

But that was not all.

Trevor after that initial blast would latch back his whip towards him before turning that backwards momentum into a forward motion once more. But this time he'd hit the ground at another section, the results would be the same. Trevor was hoping to chip away at their numbers and to draw their fire towards him. He had to keep them occupied for his Viking brothers, he'd need them in this fight. Trevor was sadly ill equipped to fight hordes of soldiers.

After the second hit, Trevor would remain stationary, allowing him to flex his muscles. Tekkai would deflect the incoming arrows, many of the Saxons would see these arrows simply bounce off him. As if he was made out of steel.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level +2(B-rank) +1(haki) = 6. City level

"I'm Trevor fucking Belmont, and I've never lost a fight to man nor fucking beast."

At the other end of the arena, Thors and Gor would finally start their battle. "As you wish." Thors would say as he drew his short sword. The large, boasting Viking would afterwards take a few steps towards his opponent. He's size him up and look for directions to strike, whether he'd find something would be a mystery towards Gor for he'd not have the time to think about it. Thors eyes would narrow and pierce, announcing his move to come. With incredible agility, Thors launched himself towards Gor aiming for a strike. Should Gor be able to follow he'd notice that Thors sword was high up near his left shoulder and pointing down, suggesting an overhead strike. " Strike of the Utgard!" Thors would shout, delivering a wide-arcing attack, aiming to slice and dice Gor's chest with a diagonal cut.

101-119: 4. City Block Level +2(Brank) +1(haki) = 7. Mountain level

Was the Saxon fast enough to react to Thor's overwhelming physical abilities? And even so, the Viking was only warming up. His eyes only showing the need to fight, but not a desire that so many Vikings share.

Kanda
Kanda, the crimon demon, stood surrounded by 100 Saxons or so each one of them drunk out of their minds, trying to fight him. The second in command would look at these druken fools and could only roll his eyes in reaction. They were not worth his time. It had been years since he could let loose like this, and he'd have it no other way. "I am Yuu Kanda, Vice Captain of the Foxhounds. And here to end your reign!"

The Vice Captain would say as he immediately gripped his swords once more and pivoted on his right foot turning it into a twist and turn. Within this turn, he'd latch off the created momentum in a terrifying twister. "Kokujo: O Tatsumaki!"
61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2(B-rank) +1(haki) = 5. Town Level
The twister would sweep up all 100 of the Saxons nearby, hopefully. There they'd be sliced and diced until they'd lose their bearings, while the twister would continue on until it too would lose its strength. Kanda would stand mighty and fierce before lowering his weapons and raising his combat stance.

"You fools are not worthy of my blade, begone!"

Kallavan

The Vice-Admiral kept a good watch on Askelladd. His first impression of the man wasn't good and the longer this continued the worse it got. He was supposed to aid in this mission. But Kallavan got the feeling that this man had an ulterior motive and that the marine stood in his way to achieve it. A foreign variable he could not control nor predict. That was the marine's assumption, at least. The tension rose and Kallavan responded to Askelladd to which his goons and the man himself would soon burst out in laughter. Kallavan would lower his head as his eyes pierced greater than ever before. A vein would pop on his forehead, but left equally quickly. If there was something that'd get you on bad terms with the admiral astronomically quickly, it was humiliating or ridiculing him. Which these Vikings had just done.

Askelladd after recovering from laughter would approach Kallavan drawing up to the marine's chest, forcing him to look up. Meeting Kallavan's ice cold gaze. There, the blond haired fellow recommended the marine to back off from this mission and return home. And warning him that if he retaliated they'd have not choice but to react or perhaps something else. Askelladd would then turn his back onto the commander, an act the man hated, for it showed an amount of disrespect he could not handle.

Kallavan would close his eyes, forcing the transformation through his body. His skin would grow green while his body morphed and doubled in size. Askelladd with his back turned to Kallavan would be left in the dark from this transformation, but the reactions of his goons and Estrid would most likely warn him to turn around. And if he did, he'd look into the eyes of a predator from a bygone era. A creature that even in his own home was a rarity to see or come across in the form of a devil fruit. Here, in the outskirts of Vinland, it'd be something ripped straight out of a myth.

"Give me a solid reason why I'd back down." Kallavan roared, his voice thick and booming in his full zoan form.

The Admiral would not attack just yet, this form, for now, was only to intimidate his opponents. Which hopefully should work to some extent.

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THORS' LOCATION
The raging arrows spread away amongst the lowly Vikings but the Marine Rear Admiral Trevor threw them back falling in the air. Enraged, the Saxons gave way to the next wave, focus firing at Trevor himself. The marine grew madness; swinging his mighty morning star against the projectiles, neutralizing them. The remains of the third wave would meet his body, but it bounced back much to their surprise. And he proclaimed who he is.

"I'm Trevor fucking Belmont, and I've never lost a fight to man nor fucking beast."
Hearing this, the Saxons seemingly slid backward, "Gaah...", most of them interjected.

Saxon Soldier: "How did he do that?"

Gor noticed this. "What the hell are you all doing? Are you not prepared to die for King Harald?"

Before he would face an old rival, he turned to them, "Chaaaaaaaaaaaarge!!!"

This command agitated the dying hearts of these Saxons. And with that, they would catapult toward the Marine Soldier, honing their maces, axes, swords, and spears at him. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!"

"Now it's you and me Thors."
, Gors living the challenge.

"For years, I have longed of cutting your flesh. You're one arrogant bastard just because the Viking Lords favored you the most."

"But you're time has come. How many years have you actually been living in silence? Farming goats and sheep? That must be scary."

"Hahahaha!"

"Come Thors! Let me have a slice of your flesh and drink up your blood to glorify the Gods"
, and he did.

Thors pressed the ground and quickly, he would launch himself toward the general. Gor gasped, not quite seeing through his movement. He disappeared? he asked himself.

His wonder would come to an end after Thors emerged in front of him with his left knuckles wielding the short sword aiming to cut him down with an overhead strike. Shit.

Gor did not have enough time to prepare for a counter-attack; instead, he positioned his right ax made of titanium against the incoming downward strike. And the two weapons met. A strong gale erupted from the epicenter of the clash that spread out across the battlefield. Gor's feet seemingly dug into the soil he was standing on, signifying the potency of the attack.
  • Wood = wall/tree level durability (no mastery needed) - 1000 beri
  • Plate = small building level durability (11 mastery needed) - 10.000 beri
  • Stone = large building level durability (21 mastery needed) - 1.000.000 beri
  • Brass = city block level durability (41 mastery needed) - 10.000.000
  • Iron = town level durability (61 mastery needed) 50.000.000 beri
  • Steel = city level durability (81 mastery needed) - 100.000.000 beri
  • Titanium = mountain level durability (100 mastery needed) - 300.000.000 beri
  • Diamond = island level durability (120 mastery needed)(must be crafted by scientist or bought only) - 600.000.000 beri
  • Seastone = mountain level durability (must be purchased in store only) - 500.000.000 beri
His left hand gripped the ax still and stronger. A killing intent manifested in his mind. He saw the opening in Thors' right body. And with that, a powerful upward swing aiming at the said body part was cast. Black Haki spiraling the weapon as it goes.

"RAVESHING STRIKE!"
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + DPR: B + COA = 7. Mountain Level

THORKELL'S LOCATION

Hundreds of drunk and lustful Saxons were raided by a single man, Kanda of the Marines. With a single swing of his swords, they fell but were not annihilated. A hundred more Saxons arrived at the target location. Drunk but able. They tried to confront the man but he was cunning as hell.
"I am Yuu Kanda, Vice-Captain of the Foxhounds. And here to end your reign!"
Staring at them, most of them gulped, signifying a subtle fear but they are warriors, it's either you die or you live to die. They gripped their swords ever firmly. Holding on to the moment of truth, the Vice-Captain of the Organization hurled a huge sum of power, concentrating them into the blade. With a sharp spin and turn, he swung it. A man-made twister revolved around the vicinity, engulfing the entirety of the mobs.

"Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Blood sprouted from their fleshes, turning the twister into a crimson catastrophe as those blood ominously poured down like rain. The mistresses, ran in fear, bold and naked while the remaining Saxons would try to flee, hoping to successfully live another day.

Unbeknownst to the infiltrating Vikings, the message has finally been received by the palace. "So they finally come. Prepare the men.", a man hiding in the shadows ordered someone. "Yes, my Lord."

ASKELLADD AND ESTRID'S LOCATION

Alas, Askelladd and Kallavan finally met. The latter would not seem to notice this but the man before him looked strangely differently than the other Vikings he met before. Is this a coincidence? Or something deeper is linked to the subject matter?

The two agents of glory would size up each other, the blonde ignoring the fact that he is inferior in terms of size. He would only smirk and turn his back. This allowed Kallavan to have his temples' veins twitched briefly. The admiral was pissed as fuck. It was all intentional. Finally, he told him to back off.

As he walked away from the scene, Askelladd grinned once more, a maleficent annoying smile with his right brow-raising up. His blue eyes would glow in red as he looked into the future where the man transformed into a reptile monster. "A devil fruit eater," Askelladd remarked.

Did he say that right? Here we thought no one in this country knows about the Devil Fruits, yet a man seemingly knows everything about it. As someone who knew its existence and someone who is glorified by many, fear or any form of intimidation hold no meaning to him.

"It's unnatural to see an Ancient Zoan of your kind in this special place, don't you think Vice-Admiral?"

"They say, it possesses superior durability in terms of skin. Let's put it to a test."

His men always alert and waiting for his command are all eyes on him. Askelladd leveled his right hand against his chest and signaled his index and middle finger swiftly pointing at the morphed creature. Within seconds, dozens of arrows would be fired from behind the bushes.

"Father!", Estrid enacted but she would only be ignored.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vinland
Trevor

Trevor stood on his lonesome against an incoming horde of enraged Saxons. His eyes widening at the sheer amount of them would force him to yank back his chain, guiding it behind and around his arm, effectively wrapping the iron around his right arm. "You're not worth of Betsy's fury... you fools.... Rankyaku!" Trevor said while shouting another Rokushiki technique. With his right leg he'd kick the air in front of him, releasing a crude but powerful air slice. It'd most likely wipe out the Saxons in front of him, allowing for a clear path forward.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level +1(C-rank) +1(Haki/ranged) = 5. Town Level

Haki limit: 3/12

With that out of the way, Trevor would dash forward using the trademark Soru technique. The man would vanish from sight for the Saxons and his Viking brothers and sisters, reappearing behind the enemy line. There, Trevor would've unwound his morning star once more and began to spin it around himself with wide and heavy swings. "Morning star: Katzenjammer!" The marine would call out and most likely catch the Saxons off guard with his speed and agility. Betsy, Trevor's morning star, would latch out with a wide swing, aiming to hit and bulldoze a large portion of the Saxons out of commission. Like a bowling ball against innocent pins, Trevor was seeking to knock out a large portion of the army with a single swing.

Morning star: Katzenjammer(German for hangover)

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+2(B-rank)+1(haki) = 6. City Level

simple infusion, no reduction

After his swing, his Viking Brothers and Sisters would've finally joined the fray. Carnage was now in full throttle.

Thors
Their clash would meet in the middle, Gor's weapons holding against Thor's almost overwhelming might. If not for the durability of his weapon this first strike would've set a terrible precedent for the proud warrior. With his feet dug into the soil he stood upon and will manifested, Gor sought the obvious counter. With only a right hand swing, Thor's left body was wide open for a counter attack. But the Viking did not move, nor did he even use his mantra. Only a single gaze was something that Gor would spot. A glance that seemingly peered through an opponent. It was not on purpose, but the difference between the two was simply that stark. And this look that could be mistaken for pity would most likely only put fuel on the fire. Gor's attack roared against Thor's left shoulder. Impacting on the man's body with the weight of an anvil. But the Viking legend simply stood there and took the attack. The result of Gor's raveshing strike? A single manageable wound, crossing his shoulder.
Gor = Mountain level
Thors = 101-119: 6. City Level +2(haki) = 8. Island Level
DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective

Haki faded from Thors' left shoulder, like an animal scurrying away from protecting its master. This shocking result would perhaps stun Gor, slightly loosening his body. But whether that did indeed happen or not would not matter. For Thors would attack once more. With his left foot he'd kick and dig in deep into Gor's body, using his own open flank against him. The push, for that's what it was, would only serve as a setup for another attack.

The kick, if it'd push Gor backward. It didn't have to be far, a meter or two was enough. Thors only needed space for him to swing his broadsword in a horizontal arc. That was enough. From it, a single black coated air wave would be launched. With strength plenty to obliterate a battalion on its own.

"Thamur."
101-119: 4. City Block Level (Kick) + 1(haki) = 5. Town level

Thamur
101-119: 4. City Block Level +4(S-rank) +2(haki) = 10. Large Country Level

Kanda
A crimson torrent fell upon Kanda, left unimpressed by the Saxons he'd divert his gaze towards Thorkell. The young commander, would pierce with his eyes and gave him a single nod. That would be all he'd show, for now at least. Kanda would swipe the blood off his blades before returning them to their scabbards. He'd close his eyes and twist his neck, stretching it, for that exchange didn't even count as a warm-up for the young man.

"Was this foreboding I sensed earlier an error on my part? How I wished, I could attune it more. " Kanda said, wondering how things were going elsewhere.

Kallavan
The Admiral showed his full size hoping to intimidate his opponents. While it worked for some. His primary target, the illustrous Askelladd, seemed to be on top of things beyond what the marine expected. This man. He knew what devil fruits was. It'd immediately cause Kallavan to perk up and frown. So far on this entire journey he hadn't met a single individual who know about this power. And yet here, a man stood who knew about it and could even classify his as an ancient zoan. This man was a calculated individual and on top of things beyond Kallavan's guess.

Just what was his plan for Kallavan? One might wonder.

The man would put Kallavan's might to a test and ordered a salvo of arrows at the massive beast who stood in front of them. They would launch and rained upon his beastly form. The arrows would be mostly ignored by Kallavan who turned around and aimed to slam down his tail upon Askelladd. Dropping like a hammer or a guillotine, the force and haki behind this no named attack was impressive to say the least.

The taunting eyes of this Askelladd fellow made Kallavan's skin crawl. He was like a snake and for now, emotion and instinct would drive Kallavan to confront this man physically.

"I will not stand idle! Attacking me is an offence of the highest order"

"Just what is it you think a stunt like this would accomplish?"
The marine shouted, he knew full well and attack like this would not take out a man of this calibre.

@Gambit
Durability = 101-119: 6. City Level

Tail slam = 120: 5. Town Level +2(invis haki) = 7.Mountain level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THORS' LOCATION

The Saxon soldiers continued to muster their might against Trevor. Squad after squad attacked the marine, wielding their battlecry. With each attempt to slice through the marine, dozens of them would succumb to his wrath, blasting every bit of time, flying with the trunks and branches of trees surrounding them.

The last combination of attacks from their lone foe would reduce their numbers to 89! "We are almost eradicated by a single man. And yet, he was unscathed."

Altogether, the Saxons took a peek at the battle between Thors and Gor, their general. "Look even the general is fighting his nemesis."

"That's right! We must fight to the death!"

That being said, they tighten their grips on the pommels and handles of their own weapons. Now, they are facing not only Trevor but the remaining Vikings as well. With both figures coming down to 10% of their initial headcount, the war would, later on, be decided.

Meanwhile, Gor and Thors had their first bout. The latter charged with his short blade, vanishing like a gust of wind in the spring. Appearing in front of the general, he swung his sword with enough power to surprise the former. And their blades clashed, unleashing a monstrous gale that ramified across the battlefield, in which the remaining soldiers from both camps stopped in the middle of their bloodshed. They couldn't resist being an audience to this would-be legendary fight. Jaws in awe, they stared at the two. Such marvel it was.

Gor delivered his ax against the left shoulder of the legendary Jomsviking, digging its blade into it. Blood began to drip down his arm. But much to his surprise, Thors just took it all in. "?!!"

The general in disbelief ground his teeth, Thors would hear the screeching sound of the teeth scraping against the other set. He somewhat lost his focus. Briefly, it might have been but the timing was enough for the opponent to launch a counterstrike. The retired captain of the Jomsviking unleashed a devastating slash, making the wind whistle as he swung the blade against the other. Gor was able to see the darkened distorted airspace approaching his body but he couldn't move. And it landed just right.

"Gwaaaaaaah!", he roared in pain. Blood sprouted from his mouth.

"General Gor!", his remaining men expressed worry at their leader's body being plucked from the ground by half a meter, only to fly dozens of meters away, ramming trees in the process. Alas, he would find himself finally blasting against a much bigger and stronger tree, putting a period on his flight.

"Bwaaaaah!", he once against expressed the agony. As his body fell swiftly to the ground after the last crash, he dropped one of his axes and held his belly. Then he looked at his palm covered with blood. The wound on his belly was deep enough, it penetrated his organs. Small intestines plunged as he tried to stand up, trying to put them back inside. "T-t-Thors..."

What would Thors do? Follow the trail of his foe? Or abandon this battlefield for it was a guaranteed victory?
10 vs 4 = 5 (deadly)

THORKELL'S LOCATION

Kanda finally wiped out the entirety of the Saxons. He was more taxed as compared to the roaring Trevor but his victory was more fitting than the other. It shows modesty and class. A milestone well-deserved. But it's too early for a celebration for what's about to come might change the way he views war and camaraderie.

"Well done Kanda.", Thorkell remarked to the company as he slowly approached the foreign soldier. "That was quite a show. You've shown your talent quite powerfully."

Thorkell tapped his shoulder before going to the table with such ravaged foods and drinks. Then he went to the storage, still inside the doomed clubhouse. There, he would locate some ammunition, close-ranged weapons, and a pile of beverages. "Good evening to you, too.", he said as he grabbed some of the stocks.

"Oi, Kanda, do you drink.", he asked tossing one bottle to him. The rest of the soldiers would follow suit, shoving each other's asses as they crowd the storage. "Don't you waste yourselves like these fools or we ended up like them."

"In all honesty, we have only just begun. Take one shot and we will head straight to the castle. We won't wait for Thors anymore. At this point, they might have known of the situation already."

"Aye!"

Kallavan showed Askelladd his transformation which the Viking Chief only shrugged about. He's got intelligence as to what it was and what it could do. A rare scenario for someone who dwells in this barren land. The cunning chief ordered his men to test its built and they just did. Dozens of arrows covered the airspace within the cliff and altogether, they punctured the flesh of the dinosaur. It was nothing! The Vikings were shocked. Estrid was in awe. But Askelladd smirked once more.

The chief saw the admiral's maneuver the moment he twisted his body and took a pivot foot. The tail bore instantaneously took a little elevation before he slammed it down in his direction.

"Highest order, you said?", he asked back as he drew his sword and prepared a blocking attack against the incoming wrath of the admiral.

Holding his blade with two arms, he swung it upwards, meeting the devastating tail slam. Two attacks collide and reverberated across the cliff. The branches of the trees and their leaves were blown and momentarily cleared the shadowy forest. Haki.?.. Askelladd told himself.

And just like any weapons held by a general and higher, the sword is made of titanium. The result of the clash would be quite obvious as to how the blade survived such a dangerous act. He responded, "Is there someone higher than the will of the Celestial Dragons? Huh? Kallavan!?"

This interrogation might do something to the admiral deep inside but regardless of that, Askelladd would push the tail upwards after a brief struggle before spinning to the right while simultaneously swinging his sword as if forming an arc from the ground up and then back down to the surface of Kallvan's tail. The attack is clad in Black Haki.

"Dragon's Arc!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + DPR: B + COA: 2 = 7. Mountain Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vinlandia @Gambit

Trevor

The foxhound officer had done the heavy lifting in this ambush. Now the Vikings could finally assist him in this engagement, he'd let loose a sharp exhale as he wrapped his whip around his right arm once more. Now fully focusing on close quarters combat. There, the man would pick out unfair match ups and assist his Viking brothers and sisters. "Victory is near, LET THEM HAVE it!"

And so it'd be for a while until the eyes of everyone was drawn to the battle with Thors and Gor. It was a short clash, but it quickly showed the vast difference between the two fighters. Even Trevor would draw cold sweat on his back from seeing Thors in combat. Even the commander would struggle. Trevor figured upon seeing the Viking Legend in action.

A single sweep, that was all it took for Thors to literally launch the Saxon away from their camp after blasting him through numerous trees. The man afterwards stood up, but he was dancing between the edge of life and death. Trevor roared, motivating the men to pick out the dazed Saxons. Victory was in their grasp after all. Thors, still having the same expression, would swipe the blood off his sword and placed it back into his scabbard. Staring into the large path he had carved through Gor. The Viking Legend would only stare upon his defeated opponent before staring the remaining men in the eye. Exerting an incredible amount of pressure upon them through sheer battle power and aura. No haki or bloodlust. This was simply his presence telling them to leave now.

They were winning. And Thors would like to claim this victory by preventing anymore loses. Whether this would bite him back in the future remained to be seen.

Kanda

"I do." The young vice-captain replied, catching the thrown bottle in mid-air. Kanda would take a swing from the bottle, which would at last calm down his nerves a little. The taste wasn't anything to write home about. It did the job, and that was to get men drunk. He was used to refiner things. But for now this would have to do. After a second swing, he'd put the bottle down and moved over towards Thorkell. Finally voicing his concerns against the Veteran Viking.

"I cannot shake this feeling that something is wrong. My gut screams it out, but I cannot detect nor find what it is that we're not seeing or missing. Don't you feel the same thing? Thorkell-san?" Kanda would say with a whisper as to not get the men worried or overhear his concerns.

Kallavan

Kallavan swung down his tail with great force, enough force to shatter a boulder and perhaps even more. But Askelladd was a shrew man. He had seen through the Admiral's attack and could even block it. His sword swung up and collided with Kallavan's tail, keeping it in place perfectly. It was enough to provoke Kallavan for the man's next set of words was something he simply could not believe. "What?!" Kallavan said with eyes filled in shock. How did this man? He'd wonder, but before he could even fully form that sentence in his head an attack was already directed towards him.

Askelladd would push the tail out of the way, allowing for a swift and strong counter. Filled to the brim with haki the man would deliver an arc like swing. Kallavan could do nothing besides bolstering himself. For the words earlier drew a gap in his guard, one which Askelladd exploited with perfection.
- Durability: 101-119: 6. City Level +2 Haki = 8. Island Level
DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective

note: this has all been done with invisible haki

"Urgh!" Kallavan shouted as his opponent managed to draw blood, but a far less amount than what the man would've anticipated from a strike that strong. The Admiral's formidable durability combined with his perfected armaments allowed him to bolster his defences to an amazing level. If only he had more time, he'd not have sustained this blow at all. But alas, the Viking got to him. Kallavan would turn, positioning his tail back behind him, before taking a few steps back again. Here the man would fully open his eyes again, showing the strain of the pain that was inflicted upon him. But the wound wasn't life threatening all it did was damage the Admiral's pride if anything.

Shrinking back to his regular form, Kallavan would straighten himself from a hunched state. The wound on his tail now replaced with a slash on his lower back. It was still there. Aching, bleeding and reminding him the foolish state he had been in. The damage calmed him down to a certain extent. But within, he was still a storm of emotions.

"Who are you. And what do you want." Kallavan said, with eyes that could kill, a soft anger reflecting from them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
THORS' LOCATION

Gor and Thors seemingly decided the fate of each other with the former traveling dozens of meters away from his enemy. Staggering as he tried to rise up, internal organs puked out of his belly. He is good as done.

"You thought you win!?"

"I am just a piece to the puzzle, Thors!!!", he continued to roar across the path he carved into.

"It has only just begun!!!"

More blood scattered onto the ground as more and more squirted from his belly and mouth. He might have survived the instant kill, but what more gruesome it is to suffer from agony and pain as your eyes trailed the departure of the man who defeated you.

"Loki and the other Jomsviking sailed back to your homeland!!! You might have killed me, but you can't save them while you're here!!!"

The remaining men would quickly abandon the battlefield as soon as Thors's eyes locked against them. Fear and out-of-this-world stun consumed their being. Tremendous willpower they had never felt before.

THORKELL'S LOCATION

Thorkell and Kanda would have a brief talk about the situation over a bottle of drink. The marine would find comfort in expressing his thoughts about the dubiousness of the situation they are all in. Perhaps, it was in play. Or maybe, someone has been hiding something all along and he was that good at concealing the fact that it was him all this time.

"You're a good observer, Kanda."

"You struck me as someone thirsty for more. You want more. In fact, you wanted to be seen."

"Back in the days, I was once considered as the only hero of all the Vikings until Thors came in the rail. That motherfucker was the literal son of Thor and he quickly rose to the ranks before I even knew it. I handpicked him to be my co-captain."

Thorkell, drew a single ax from his back and tossed and turned it so that the shaft would fall only to his right palm. He continued.

"And then he married my niece. He was so favored by my brother. And then. He just vanished. Since then, the balance in this land became shaky. We always go to war where we could have prevented it had he stayed true to the mission. He was selfish. And my brother died waiting in vain for his return. He did not even see his grand offsprings."

"Tell me, Kanda. What would you do in that situation?"

"Would you kill the man who brought disaster to your home? Or would you spare him for a little vindication only to kill him still at the end of the line?"

How would Kanda respond to this situation? Would he add fuel to the fire that's already beyond burning? Or would he try to pacify the matter? What would befall him if he even tried to do the latter?

Askelladd managed to simply evade the iron tail slammed at him. And as it hit the ground, he spun to left only to lift his sword through an arc and dealt a slash back home. It was a success. The cunning Viking paid attention to how the Admiral shifted back to his human form in which the wound is now visible on his lower back.

"You whined like it actually hurt you, Vice-Admiral."

"But at least, it actually worked just fine. You're calmer than the waves of the Calm Belt now."

And once more, an annoying grin was mustered by his mustache. His blue eyes would pierce into the pride of the proud admiral. His sword would be pointed at the sharpness of Kallavan's senses.

"I am Lucius Artorius Castus, son of Lord Olaf, a descendant of one of the 20 families who battled against the Great Kingdom. But my ancestors chose to live freely in this forsaken land and have the liberty of raiding islands after islands with the backing of the World Government."

He would stare back at Kallavan who at this point might have been wondering if what this man is saying is true. But he would go on.

"Surprised? I won't be surprised. Why do you think, King Arthur of Camelot and the Olympians who proclaimed themselves as Gods continued to live in power despite the torture they have been conferring upon their people?"

"You're right! It's because of the Celestial Dragons!"

"World Nobles... Slaves... Human shops... Against the "purity" of these "upper classes", the villains of the world look positively humane in comparison. It's because the world's in the hands of scum like them that it's all screwed to hell... I mean, we're not the nicest of guys, but at least we're honest about it."

"Harald and his brother are of the same bloodline. And that boils down to one final fact."

"You're right again Kallavan, those two Viking Lords are the real enemies here."

And after he divulged all those information, a perfect grin vanished from his face. It was replaced by a cunning look on his face. A somber, darkened aura emanated from within.

Askelladd would most likely take advantage of the situation and the shock it had on Kallavan. With that, he would thrust his blade against Kallavan, clad with Black Armament, aiming to give a testament of who he really is.

"Dragon's Thrust..."

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + DPR: A + COA: 2 = 8. Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vinland

Trevor

The battle was theirs but the war was far from over. Gor with his dying breath revealed a terrifying bit of information. His home, Icelandia, was possibly under siege or would be soon enough. Sadly, they were too far away and in the middle of an active war situation, retreating would put the others too much at jeopardy. Thors remained silent as he didn't speak, he didn't even utter a single word. He stood there motionlessly, like a statue or someone frozen in time. All of his hairs stood upright in a show of fury and anger. Trevor knew from experience that keeping the man in his current state would only worsen things. He'd become brash, and trying to force things, so he could move quicker and be home in time.

Trevor took a head count as he placed his whip back to his waist. A lot of them had perished, which meant there wasn't enough to perhaps aid him. The young marine officer took a step forward and braced, the fury of a man not many dared to take. Luckily. This wasn't his first rodeo with a man who had lost his cool.

"This Loki fellow, who is he?" He'd say before sighing and scratching the back of his mind. He knew what he was signing himself up for.
"Ah whatever, it doesn't matter. You're needed here, Thors. Let me sail back. Entrust me with this task. Allow one to share your burden. Whatever darkness you shoulder, leaning on someone now and then isn't an outrageous thing to do."

"Life before death. Ya know, that's what the commander would say."
Trevor would say, awaiting the man's response. His stance was firm, as was his guard. There was no way to predict how Thors would respond.

Kanda & Kallavan

The commander stood as he listened to Askelladd's tale, his piercing blue eyes and smirk that infuriated him still ever present. Kallavan couldn't help but scowl at this man, it was a personality and individual he hated the most. The man went on to explain that he came from a bloodline of celestials. One of them this far back into the unknown? Impossible. Kallavan thought to himself. The man's manner of talking, clothing and general attitude differed greatly from those back home. But Lucius continued his tale.

The man wasn't a celestial in the true sense but was a descendant of one, he just grew up differently compared to the main clan. Herald and his brother were the same, growing up under the pretence that they were god and could claim anything they wanted. They were the main threat in this war. It's why Askelladd was potentially sabotaging the war effort, to aid his fellow Celestials in the war effort. Or perhaps so he could backstab them as well. This information was a lot to take in, and the Admiral knew that Askeladd wasn't 100 speaking the truth. One thing was certain though, this placed Kallavan in a tough situation. Fighting against this fellow and the others would not sit well with the higher ups, that much was certain. He could even be court martialed. But the man did not care and when Askelladd's grin vanished from his face and so would Kallavan's stare intensify. The air was thickening and shifting, rocks began cracking as wood began to splinter from an unknowable force. Just what was happening?

"If you had asked me that question a few years ago, I might've agreed with you. But now I'm fine with the path I am on. Sometimes in life you come across a wall or an individual that you cannot overcome, no matter how long you spend your life training. That's just the way fate plays you, a terrible hand."

"We're similar in that regard. I was once the terror of a land, unable to be contained or defeated. Bounty hunters, marine captains, commanders. Hell, even Rear-Admirals they threw at me. But I defeated them one by one. That was until I met him. The commander, still a commodore at that point. He came by himself, unarmed, no crew to back him up. No one to hide behind but himself and his strength and pride."

Kanda would say, glancing to the side as he reminisced about days gone by. Thorkell would continue his tale, it was a personal one and something that carried a lot of grief with. The young man would return his gaze towards Thorkell, who asked him a final question.

"Would you kill the man who brought disaster to your home? Or would you spare him for a little vindication, only to kill him still at the end of the line?"
"I would do neither. If there is one thing, the commander thought me and nearly killed me for it. It is that strength and the belief in your own convictions rule everything in this world. Can you blame and hold Thors in contempt that he vanished without a trace, without even saying goodbye to his family and friends? Sure you can, you can even hate him for it. But can you blame him for the way the war shifted, only because he saw another reason to fight? One he believed of a higher cause? No you cannot. You can only blame your own weakness. The weakness to not be able to understand. Or not wanting to." Kanda would say perhaps brash and or egotistical but surely dangerous, he was talking to a Viking afteral. The young man never minced his words, and he wouldn't do it now.

"Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
The Immortal Words we all value within Foxhound.
But there is a final one, one that is the most important of all
"

The dragon's thrust came at Kallavan while Lucius might expect the Admiral to waver in this situation, he was surely mistaken. The Admiral would simply move upwards with a single short hop, only jumping enough, so he'd move above the weapon thrust. The jump upwards would eventually allow him to bring forth his right leg, aiming it towards Askelladd neck from the left. His leg clad with dark flaming haki.

"Rokuougan..." Kallavan would say, forcing a devastating kick towards the Viking's head.

3. Large Building Level + 4(S) +3(Haki) = 10. Large Country Level
A kicking version of a regular Rokuougan that is capable of sending the opponent flying while also damaging the opponent internally.
S-Rank(91 Mastery, 91 Strength, 81 Armament Haki )

"I will protect those who cannot protect themselves!"
"I will protect those who cannot protect themselves."

The two commanders would say in unison on different places on Vinlandia. The act of not doubting that is strength!
@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thors x Trevor
Gor uttered his last words before drawing his last breath. Words he dug into the hero's mind and soul. It was the last straw he could pull to change the tides of this war. Gor's head lost its hold as his body rested on that massive trunk. He won this battle in his own right.

With a scowl on his face, Thors stood still looking at the dreaded general.

The wind continued to rise and blew past the fields. And no matter how strong the wind is, Thors' eyes would not blink. This man is mad. He thought of Helga, Thorfinn, and his helpless friends back in Icelandia. Knowing how menacing and treacherous his old companion, Floki is, he knew they were not safe. He had to choose between life and death. Between war and home. Between peace and guilt. He wanted a home but that would repeat such history he abandoned many years ago.

Until Trevor came in, opening up his heart on this situation. The marine asked who Floki was but Thors wouldn't respond. There was a moment of silence before the marine continued his thoughts. Thors cut the thread of his silence when the man offered himself to sail back home. This caught him, Huh?!

The two would stare at each other for several moments as Thors analyzed the situation. If there is one true thing about him, it's trusting his comrades. And he would give just that to the hero in front of him. He walked towards the other and as he closed in, he would extend his right arm to Trevor's left shoulder. "Brother... I never got the chance to thank Helga for all the things she sacrificed for me. She and Thorfinn are the most precious gift the Allfather bestowed upon me."

With a quick shift of emotions, he pulled a smile on his cheeks, "Tell Thorfinn---"

"Asgar! Take the men with you and accompany Trevor. I will take this all by myself hereon. And without pulling back my blade. Go!"

With a final glance, the legendary Viking would send them all off and on to Icelandia. What would happen next without Trevor by his side is unknown but without them, a sleeping beast has finally woken.

Thorkell x Kanda
The two viceroys continued to discuss their similarities in life, vision, and vigor. Kanda expressed how and what he had been prior to joining Kallavan's rank. None of these mattered to him. He, after all, is determined by his choice, his guilt, and his aspiration to rise up again.

"Indeed we share similarities.", he said looking at the reflection of his face on the blade.

"But there's one thing we hold different views on."

Thorkell gave Kanda a fierce look, an intimidating one. His eyes glowed with an intent to manifest the evil trapped within him for so long.

"I won't forgive what Thors did to me. He plucked the evil in me."

And just as he uttered those words, a menacing aura erupted from his persona, drooling a foul intent to unleash demon after demon. He would continue. "And that's when we became enemies."

Askelladd x Kallavan
Askelladd revealed his true identity. A celestial dragon's blood flowing through his veins. A warrior descending from the race of gods or at least that's what they deem themselves to be. They are the enemies of devils walking on earth. And after a mind-blowing revelation, he dashed forth the admiral. His blade held against his chest, the tip of the blade pointed across the other. The dragon's thrust he invoked would have been unleashed but for the first time, Kallavan would bear witness to the true power of Allfather's Sight. An ability to see right through the future. A dangerous yet deceitful ability, only fitting for the likes of the Lord of Vikings.

And just as he was about to thrust his weapon, his eyes turned bright red. He saw how the admiral would leap just a little over himself to evade the attack and launch a counter-strike. His leg would throw down a devastating tempest kick directed at his head.

Too predictable, he spoke his mind. Taking advantage of his foresight, he would change the direction of his thrust from linear to upward diagonal exactly at the same time as Kallavan's act of jumping. If successful, the tip of the blade would puncture right into his left thigh. He would be pulling the blade once done and would move across to get past the admiral.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trevor

The young officer had a surprised look on his face that faded rather quickly when he looked upon Thors expression. He wasn't lost in grief and rage anymore. It didn't mean he was docile or anything but he had simply used that rage to temper a blade that was rusted over the years. And when the man gave the order for him and his fellow men to retreat back to Icelandia he didn't question nor resist it. Trevor simply smirked.

"You got it chief. Give 'em hell, as will we." Trevor said short and sweet before following Asgar back to their starting point.
"Will the chief be okay on his own?" A grunt spoke as they started their march back.
"He'll be fine. I've seen that look before. You should worry more about his enemies. They've woken up a beast that's been sleeping for decades." Trevor said, a droplet of sweat running from the side of his face.

He and the captain are so similar it's terrifying. If they could work together, I don't see anyone winning against them.

Kanda

A tale of origins and where Foxhound currently stood. Their ideals and vows given to Thorkell. However, it all fell on deaf ears. The tall Viking would assert his aura in bloodlust, being unable to forgive Thors and what he had done to the man. The room would be chocked out of sound as this feeling most likely engulfed it, forcing everyone to look upon the conversation of their two commanders. The aura that Thorkell released would only have the smallest of reactions from Kanda, a shift in the young man's glance. A simple look from the outside.

But in a realm only these two fighters would be able to perceive, Thorkell would find an aura akin to his own. A tempered madness, seeking for battle and raw power. A lust that mayhap exceed his own. The evil that was supposedly plucked from Thorkell had also been done to Kanda, the Viking would be able to tell. But for Kanda it was still there. The key difference between him now and then is that this evil today was being used for a different goal. One that only Kanda himself knew and would not reveal to a single soul. But it kept him going. It kept his sword and spirit tempered like a knife.

"If you're his enemy. Then why are you on this side of the war?"
Kanda said, questioning Thorkell's motives.

Kallavan

The marine jumped up, aiming to evade a powerful thrust attack. However, he was facing an adversary with the ability to peer into the future. An advanced ability to those who are overly tuned with mantra. Kallavan knew of its existence, but this would be his first time actually fighting it in combat. Askelladd would redirect his thrust to the Admiral's left thigh, aiming to deliver damage quick enough to halt the devastating kick. While a lesser opponent would be deterred from this situation, the Viking right now would most likely be able to tell what kind of opponent he was facing. The commander while the thrust was being diverted simply went ahead with his original plan. "Tekkai" The Admiral shouted as his entire body flexed while the kick continued to unravel. Askelladd's thrust would hit the Admiral's augmented body head on, eventually piercing it after heavy resistance. And once it did Kallavan's kick would be inches away from making contact, surely there was not enough time for the Celestial to evade it right then and there? "Dodge this!"

"Rokuougan: Ryūsatsu! "

Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level +20(tekkai) = 101-119: 6. City Level +2(invis haki) = 8. Island Level
Outcome: Normal Damage

Rokuougan: ryusatsu(Six King Gun: Dragon slayer/just a new name for rokuougan shoot, the technique is the same)
Also gif is pure visual flare, the actual attack comes towards Askelladd's neck and not face fyi.

3. Large Building Level + 4(S) +3(Haki) = 10. Large Country Level
A kicking version of a regular Rokuougan that is capable of sending the opponent flying while also damaging the opponent internally.
S-Rank(91 Mastery, 91 Strength, 81 Armament Haki )

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thors
Moments have passed, Trevor, Asgar, and the rest of the mighty Vikings would take the route back to the shore. They would journey back to Icelandia, hoping that threat would be eliminated. A mutual sacrifce indeed. Thors entrusted the safety of his home to a newfound ally. But mutually, the two know they hold respect for each other. That's what warriors do. And perhaps, that's what friends do.

"So long, my friend", Thors said to himself as the scent of his comrades vanished in the fields.

Thereon, Thors would take the left side of the field. That's the same route Estrid and Kallavan took. A journey would commence to confront the lady. Little did he know, someone else is part of the play. He mounted the horse his comrades left for him and latched the mare Northeast, Harald's kingdom.

Thorkell and Kanda
Two demons ruptured the roof of hell, erupting to the surface of the earth and stunned the humankind. One Viking. One Soldier. Both dreaded of their past. Both hungry for power and crying for battle. It's on.

When Thorkell unleashed his demonic aura, so did Kanda. The room they had a drink at was suddenly engulfed with treacherous soul and sinister intent. The Tall held his two axes, eyes are glowing in red. Pain and agony. But never defeat.

Kanda, a marine who he shared a moment as they head to this barracks. He was expected by the Viking to continue to share the same perspective as he has for Thors. But everything fell apart when he heard of their differences. Thorkell was shattered. He became irrationale, obstinate. Untenable. The battle is inevitable.

My mission is to protect the land. This has been my duty since birth. It was bestowed upon me by Lord Odin and the forefathers before me!

What he did was of the highest treason. That's why he's an enemy. I'm not the only one longing for his head. Peace will be born when both sides witnessed his death.

Know your place, young man. I thought we are the same. You're as foolish as the man you chose side with.

In that same position where he held his axes, edges facing Kanda. He raised his two massive arms so swiftly that the edges are capable of unleashing two wind scythes imbued with Haki. So strong and so fast that they were able to cut the air space between them and whistled as they projected towards Kanda. "Wind Sorceress, Njörðr!!!"

Wind Sorceress, Njörðr: Axes are swung very fast and shoots out powerful wind scythes much like an actual tornado but compressed in size.
- DPR: A, Mastery
  • 10. Large Country Level

Earth Breaker!!!
Using the momentum he gathered from the former attack, Thorkell with a great might would swing the two weapons downward with such force it could potentially destroy a massive chunk of land and anyone within it, excluding him. And so the weapons plunged to the earth, Haki trailing the attack. And as soon as it meet the ground, it erupted as if a bomb has been detonated from within, plowing the earth beneath and the explosion it created ramified across Kanda.

"Eat that!"
Earth Breaker: Axes are swung swung downward that it creates a massive explosion of land towards the opponent.
- DPR: A, Mastery
  • 10. Large Country Level

Askelladd vs Kallavan
The Celestial descendant faces off one of the mightiest heroes of the Marine forces. A battle that would go down as one of the greates in history. That is, if it would be ever written. The latter leapt to try to avoid the former's sword but the Viking Lord was able to see it in advance. Changing the flow of his blade, he thrusted it and dug into the admirals left thigh.

But Kallavan was persistent. Even with the punctured flesh, he continued to propel towards the opponent and forced his leg to deliver a clear message and a devastating kick, clad with extraordinary willpower and justice!

There's no time to perfectly execute a clean dodge, however, Kallavan clearly underestimated him. All the Vikings are capable brawler and it would manifest should the opportunity dictates so.

Hmm. Another grin and mockery on his face emrged. But ehile doing so, he the force that he employed upon thrusting that sword clearly went forward. And there's an absolute momentum to drill a follow-up attack. A risky one. It would leave his body wide open briefly. But, he is a master in mantra. And even though he couldn't use a future sight at this point in time, he still possessed an speed advantage. So following the thrust and he pulled the sword off the flesh, his left fist sparked as Haki was infused to it. Quickly, and whilst he couldn't reached Kallavan's face in time, the incoming kick, he could. And he did just that.

*BOOM!*

The attacks met and a deafening explosion ramified from its epicenter, dismantling the very ground they were standing on!

The trees and its leaves were blasted as the wind erupted in all directions.

The audience couldn't help but hold on to their feet, others grabbed the trunks of the trees. Estrid remained still but she's covering his head with her right forearm. "S-So strong!"

The two warriors was engulfed by a thick smoke and debris.

DPR: A + COA: 2 = 8. Island Level

When the dusts settled, Askelladd stood but his fist was bruised, still shaking from.the aftermath of the clash.

Little did Kallavan know, something else is coming through.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vinland

Kanda

Everything went sour real quick. Two sides of the same coin but with different ideals a clash was inevitable. Thorkell felt betrayed he had found a kindred spirit but just like with Thors Kanda thought differently. But that's what the Viking surmised as emotions took control over his rational thinking. Kanda's eyes flashed red, his mantra over tuning his senses. It did not give him any boost in terms of reaction, but Thorkell's blood lust was more than enough to set it off and warn Kanda, right on time. No time to respond. No time to argue.

Kanda drew his weapons and shouted.

"720 Pound Ho!"
61-80: 2. Small Building Level + 2(B) +1 = 120: 5. Town Level
Remaining DPR: Town level
A mirror match. For Kanda launched the exact same attack but with a different name towards Thorkell. Two airwaves compressed through strength and skill. Yet when they clashed the difference was all but noticeably. Thorkell's slices were but momentarily stopped before overwhelming Kanda's attack. The slices were mitigated but still full of fury. The Fox Hound Chief would narrow his eyes and clicked his tongue in annoyance. Forcing him to draw his third blade. His own attack had still managed to slow down Thorkell's scythes enough, so he could dash out of the way to avoid it in time. Kanda wasn't slow by any means not compared to Thorkell. Luckily the young man had that. Strength was another matter, however.

Thorkell sadly kept up his assault and when Kanda dodged the earth breaker attack was heading towards him. But this time the young man was ready and running on full power.

"Santoryuu: Senhachiju Pound Ho !" Kanda shouted once more as this time he unleashed 3 powerful air blades which joined together in the middle. Combining forces against Thorkell's earth breaker. Arms flexing as he pumped more power to his arms.
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3(A) +1 = 7.Mountain level
Remaining DPR

81-100: 3. Large Building Level
Buffed with Ichi and Ni Gorilla -> since my tekkai custom tech is derived from that I'm using its same formula. Mastery stat/5 = boosts.

A loud crash erupted as the two attacks met in the middle. But Kanda would instantly tell through instinct and battle experience. His own attack wouldn't last much longer than his previous attack. Incredible! He thought to himself. His eyes flickering with contentment as he couldn't conceal his grin any longer. Thorkell, a pride and seasoned warrior could perhaps instantly tell or recognize this senstation within the young Kanda.

The thrill of battle. Raging like a tempest within.

"Hahahah! YOU WANT TO GO NUTS LETS FUCKING DO IT!" Kanda shouted gone was the quiet and stoic chief. But back from the dead came the Yaksha.

A demon.

The dust settled from the impact of Thorkell's remaining power. Showing a slightly wounded Kanda but still in fighting shape, several cuts remained on his body together with a few bruises. But the young man could still fight. He was as resilient as he was agile.

From the curtain Kanda had fully revealed himself. Body bruised and hair loose over his shoulders but his body looked even more toned than before. His left and right arms twice their sizes, pumping them full of blood and muscle. A technique Thorkell might recognize. The young man's weapons were at an angle against each other and rotating.

"Santoryu Ogi:" Kanda said as he dashed forward, earth cracking behind his dash.

The dash would gather momentum until he was within striking range of Thorkell and then he'd unravel all three of his weapons at once, creating a devastating slash. An attack capable to fell giants.

" Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai!!!!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) +1 Haki = 7. Mountain Level

-Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai (三刀流奥義 一大・三千・大千・世界 Santōryū Ōgi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai?, literally meaning "Three Swords Style Secret Technique: Great Three Thousand Great Thousand Worlds"): An enhanced version of "Sanzen Sekai". The user delivers massive slashes to his opponent one after another. This technique can be done airbone and is capable of cutting through a large amount of solid stone with ease.(81 Mastery, 81 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Buffed with Ichi and Ni Gorilla -> since my tekkai custom tech is derived from that I'm using its same formula. Mastery stat/5 = boosts.

Which in this case is 81/5 = 16

----------------------------------

Kallavan

The two warriors clashed in the middle. Askelladd with a punch and Kallavan with a heavy kick, the energies of their attacks and power joining and turning into a storm. It'd try to sweep up all the bystanders nearby for such was the power these two individuals had attained on their travels and journeys. Smoke and debris took the area as it left the audience in suspense what the outcome was.

Smoke travelled to show a ground slightly levelled as a large portion of earth had been cleaved from the ground. The blond Viking stood ever so proud with a bruised fist and trembling arm. Kallavan on the opposite side, a few meters between them. The air blast from their attacks had separated them during the carnage. Blood was flowing from Kallavan's leg, he went with a trade so he could deliver that incredible strike. Little did he expect the man to reply and even parry it. A bruised hand. That was all this Viking received from one of his fabled kicks?

These Vikings were monsters. Kallavan thought to himself.

The Vice-Admiral inhaled infusing his body with air calming him down before clenching his fists. The man bellowed as he almost doubled in size. Muscles expanded within his entire body as it shifted towards a dark green, scales appearing on his skin like a crawling creature. But it was part of this transformation.

Kallavan's
hybrid form.

Arms in front of his chest the man stood dominant with eyes ever clear and full of will. But from one blink to another the marine simply vanished. To perhaps even the entire audience. Even Askelladd would take mention that without his mantra even he'd have trouble following the marine in his hybrid form.

"Rankyaku: Firebird!" Kallavan shouted from the Vikings left. Prompted or perhaps predicted it'd inevitable flow into the reveal of Kallavan's attack. A large flame like projectile. Its size, speed and power more than capable to fell a small army. Whatever Askelladd's ploy or motive was in all of this he was staring down a projectile that carved and burned.

A rankyaku on fire.

120: 5. Town Level +3(A-Rank) +2(Haki) = 10. Large Country Level

Soru ("Rankyaku Firebird") :
Another combination move where the user dashes forward with soru while extending their kicking leg. By using the momentum one can afterwards deploy a technique that combusts high air pressure by grinding the ground during the dash. The user can guide the fire created by kicking it towards the enemy. A Rank(71 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 movement speed )

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thorkell vs Kanda
The rage goes on. Thorkell unveiled two titanic air blades that clashed with the Fox Hound Chief's own derivation of it. There was a brief struggle between those elemental scythes but the Viking claimed victor. A significant margin of prowess is noticeable at this point. But the Tall didn't stop. Following the motion of his skyward pound, a majestic slam into the earth would manifest. And it just did.

The very ground erupted the moment he rammed it. Debris and dust exploded as they intertwined with his bloodlust and carnage! Kanda had to stop it. At least he tried. The moment it exploded, another set of air blades were cast away by the Marine, quietly parrying against the earth breaker. But none of them were enough to withstand his anguish. It blew away the entirety of it, the remnants of the clash overtaking the space between them, fulfilling the initial attempt to harm the foe. It was a success.

When the obscurity had settled down, Kanda, still wearing that pretty face had quite enough. Bruises and torn clothes. Drips of blood on his body. And he summoned the inner demon within him soon after he challenged Thorkell again.

"You want to go nuts?! Then try to kill me!", Thorkell roared!

Kanda pushed his feet off the ground. Dust in his wake. Almost vanishing in front of the Viking but he could feel the sensation of kill intent. It was emanating inside the blasted brothel. The moon and the stars above them turned into crimson blood as the lust and hatred sprang forth against each others' willpower. Thorkell, waited. Stood on the ground. And as soon as Kanda re-emerged from disappearance, the Viking Lord of the East outstretched his right arm before swinging it with all his might across the incoming. Off the swing, a twisting gust of violent wind propagated in all directions, devouring whoever fell into the twister. The attack exploded with Haki circling around it!

"Hel's Reaper Dance!"

Grim Reaper's Dance: The user outstretches his arm and swings the blade in a circle, generating an air slash that propagates in all directions.
DPR: S, AOE, 100 MA, 100 Str
  • 11. Small Continent Level
Askelladd vs Kallavan
The Celestial parried with the devastating kick unleashed by the demon of the Marines. His fist burnt briefly causing it to bruise. Askelladd gritted his teeth not because of anger but with excitement. It was the first in years since he felt it. This man is something else, he thought.

When the two were separated by the explosion it caused, the Royal Viking stared at him and then turned to one of his officials. The message was received.

"Kallavan of the Marines. Vice-Admiral who is deemed as one of the future names to signify the proud justice system of all the Navy."

He raised his right brow as he uttered these words. "But your actions would stip you off those colors that you wear. You know what I meant by that, aren't you?"

The man responded by transforming himself into his hybrid form. The watches wouldn't believe what they saw but their Lord remained poised even after the other showcased his most dangerous form. He grinned. And from there the third round would spark.

Kallavan vanished in thin air only to make himself predictable the moment he chanted his willpower from the left. A foolish action. Little did he know, Askelladd has been using his mantra endlessly since the start. And the boost it provided him is not limited to foretelling his next actions but significantly increases his reaction speed and attack release. He saw through it. A gigantic flaring scythe combined with air only magnified its power. If it hit him, it's gonna take a huge toll on him.

"Hmm"

Askelladd simply dodged to the right at the peak of its trajectory, not allowing even minuscule damage to land on his body. And as he dodged, he pushed his feet off the ground, vanishing as the admiral did. He would then re-emerge to the left side of the marine, the same side he hit earlier which had the admiral's left thigh impaled by his blade. He would expect a slight decrease in reaction because of that. But regardless of the case, the Viking lord would swing his sword once again as if a horizontal arc was formed from his right to the front. He was aiming for his neck.

"Mighty Royal Slash!"

A close-range slash to the opponent's neck/throat.
- DPR S, requires 81 Strength, 81 MA Mastery
  • 9. Small Country Level
His attack has increased by 20 max following the difference between you and his mantra (which is 50). It also increased his COO by the same amount.

Top Bottom