Characters and Groups Who is the traitor?

Who is the traitor?

• Carrot

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Shinobu

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Kanjuro

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Law

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Someone else (leave answer in thread)

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Kiku

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Kinemon

• Ashura Douji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawamatsu

• Inuarashi

• Tenguyama

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nekomamushi

• Raizo

• Tsuru

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 146

Not sure who it can be but I am 100% sure it's not Carrot.

People saying she was smiling at the grave, she was most likely smiling at the happy memories and all the great things Pedro taught her. She has already finished her grieving in WCI.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really hope Law isn't a traitor, but on the other hand, maybe Law became so angry that Shinobu called him out was because he knows there was some truth to it - or that he knows himself that he is a traitor, which led to him getting frustrated and/or fleeing the scene. I just hope it isn't him, it would suck because he became one of my favourite characters after the Corazon backstory.
That actually doesn't make sense... his rage was more of anger for getting accused of something he didn't do or his crew who he believes on... for intense if she would have said the same thing to Luffy about his crew, I believe Luffy would have shown the same expression as Law. I mean c'mon law crew is also like family to him, of course, he's gonna get angry if his crew got accused of something they didn't do..

On the other hand this scene also greatly refer the trust Law put on his crew, and if Law ended up traitor which he's not then the trust will no longer be trust but manipulation and not to mention it is true considering the way Law showed his anger was genuine

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That actually doesn't make sense... his rage was more of anger for getting accused of something he didn't do or his crew who he believes on... for intense if she would have said the same thing to Luffy about his crew, I believe Luffy would have shown the same expression as Law. I mean c'mon law crew is also like family to him, of course, he's gonna get angry if his crew got accused of something they didn't do..

On the other hand this scene also greatly refer the trust Law put on his crew, and if Law ended up traitor which he's not then the trust will no longer be trust but manipulation and not to mention it is true considering the way Law showed his anger was genuine
That's fair, I don't know I just think maybe he got so frustrated that his crewmates who he does care for were getting blamed by Shinobu when they were innocent but it was actually him and he had a guilty conscience.
Law has just been acting strangely in the recent chapters though, this combined with Oda putting him in the page where Orochi finds out about the plans is Oda making us think Law might be the traitor, which is why I don't think it is him, it makes it too obvious! I think it's a curveball.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's fair, I don't know I just think maybe he got so frustrated that his crewmates who he does care for were getting blamed by Shinobu when they were innocent but it was actually him and he had a guilty conscience.
Law has just been acting strangely in the recent chapters though, this combined with Oda putting him in the page where Orochi finds out about the plans is Oda making us think Law might be the traitor, which is why I don't think it is him, it makes it too obvious! I think it's a curveball.
Law playing 4D chess as usual. There are a lot of things or indication which completely denies the possibility of Law being the traitor if anything I think the strange behavior of Law is something like he's trying to outsmart the traitor after learning there is traitor, we know that guy has a neck for manipulating others and making long-run plans, that guy has shown to be insanely smart with his tactics so it's not far of thinking that Law could outsmart Orochi and the traitor with his planning and manipulation.

While entire alliance being really optimistic about the upcoming war I don't think Law is that optimistic and has plan underneath... we will might really gonna see some of his brain work in this arc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Carrot ? No way, her strong relationship with Pedro and great chemistry with the SHs disqualify her from the list of potential traitors. It’s clear as day she’s a good person. And I don’t even know how Law could be on this list at this point of the story, it’s almost like suggesting one of the SHs could be a traitor.

Shinobu’s behavior seems a little fishy to me. The way she behaves towards Law screams traitor to me, maybe she wants to draw attention away from her. Plus we know very little about her.

Kanjuro is a little suspect as well. He’s been with the crew for so long yet he didn’t get developed like Momo or Kinemon, he’s almost invisible. Maybe Shinobu’s behavior is just a red herring and Kanjuro is actually the real traitor.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I should bring my arguments from the chapter discussion thread I guess :blobthink:

*goes to copy paste*

Carrot has a lot of pride for Zou and fought off against Jack. Wano and Zou had been allies for ages, at least for Oden's rein, and i don't see how a mink would go against Inu or Neko.

And if Law was with Kaido he could have just set up Doffy without such an elaborate plan. I mean he worked all the way from Punkhazard to set up Doffy, and Kaido would have known Law did that then anyway without Strawhat involvement.
I mean, he approached this pirate alliance with the premise of taking down Kaido. (Granted it's gone a lot further than he planned). So if he's turned traitor and gone and sided with Kaido why did he even stay with Luffy guys? He could have ducked out ages ago.

Law's just looking sketch cus he's like "oh shit. We're really going to go fight Kaido!... it wasn't supposed to go this far, but now I'm here I guess this is what we have to do..."

This was all his idea in the 1st place. He would seriously just come up with an idea and then when the climax of the conditions he brought forth is about to happen he's going to break the alliance? What he's going to say "haha! Suckers! The alliance is over you've got Kaido on your own!"?
Law's in too deep with Luffy guys. Hell Luffy helped avenge Corazon for him!
And Law would betray that just cus the plan he came up with went a bit hinky?

He only planned to die when the deal went sideways and his plan to make Kaido get ride of Doffy failed.

Tinfoil hat time....
What if the traitor is Hiyori? :blobthink:
She's been in the country for 20 years, grew up there and at some point she was left all alone. Everyone else in the whole country was talking about how it's not possible there is a rebellion because everyone lost all hope. What if Hiyori lost hope as well? Her will and spirit could have been broken years ago when she was on her own and now she's conditioned just to survive.
She would have known about the ones who went forward in time, and she would have known who they would have turned to for help.
She might have changed her mind, after seeing how strong Strawhats were when they did the rescue of O-toko, but by then she had given the how to solve the riddle to Oricchi dude. (I mean if you knew the line under meant which port and how the ports look like animals you could probably figure out it's still the same kind of riddle).

A sword no one before had been able to actually master... :kermithesith:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think Hiyori is the traitor but she's hiding something.. She and Kyoshiro probably has some sort of plan who I still think is Denjiro act. 2 just finished and we still don't have a tiny bit of clue about Denjiro the last scabbard! Which make me think the reason for that is because Oda already introduced him and as to why no one can recognize him only thing i can think off is he somehow changes his appearance..

I also don't think its Carrot she respected and looks up to Pedro too much she even inherited his will about believing the SH bringing the dawn if she's the traitor that would defeat the entire purpose of Pedro death don't you think?

If its one of the scabbard then I can see why many think its Kanjuro but if you ask me its likely one of the minks excluding Inu and Neko because of the vivre card issue & locating Zou.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shinobu. The liar acting as she fears the blades, but she is a ninja and probably a good one. I see her contract with Oniwabanshu and Orochi in the darkness.

Besides, to be a ninja implies tricks and "to be in the shadows" too. It fits perfectly with her character.

And we shouldn't forget that she was the separator in the alliance with the scene with Law. Maybe her plan to sow discord and doubt in hearts.

Tell me your thoughts about!

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shinobu is acting too obvious and shouldn't have known that Raizou is on Zou.

Carrot never left Zou before WCI, so its very doubtful that she ends up being the traitor.

So Kanjuro ends up being the number one suspect.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I reckon its Law but indirectly.
Remember how Law was saved by a mysterious benefactor? Well I think that person is none other than Kyoshiro.

As of now, we know next to nothing about this guy. There is a reason why Oda is deliberately hiding his origins and motives up until this point.

I believe Kyoshiro or should i say Denjiro is acting as a double agent. He would maintain loyalty towards Orochi while in secret, conspire against him.
I believe Kyoshiro knew the plan from Law but deliberately leaked the plan to Orochi to maintain his "loyalty" to Orochi. Its quite clear Orochi trusts him alot even after when he "killed" Komurasaki, Orochi didnt really punish him.

What is also strange is the fact he understood the picture mark during the banquet. Why would Orochis underling know of that mark in the first place?

So yeah to sum up everything, Kyoshiro is a double agent and he most likely learned that plan from Law which he revealled to Orochi to maintain his "loyalty" to him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I reckon its Law but indirectly.
Remember how Law was saved by a mysterious benefactor? Well I think that person is none other than Kyoshiro.

As of now, we know next to nothing about this guy. There is a reason why Oda is deliberately hiding his origins and motives up until this point.

I believe Kyoshiro or should i say Denjiro is acting as a double agent. He would maintain loyalty towards Orochi while in secret, conspire against him.
I believe Kyoshiro knew the plan from Law but deliberately leaked the plan to Orochi to maintain his "loyalty" to Orochi. Its quite clear Orochi trusts him alot even after when he "killed" Komurasaki, Orochi didnt really punish him.

What is also strange is the fact he understood the picture mark during the banquet. Why would Orochis underling know of that mark in the first place?

So yeah to sum up everything, Kyoshiro is a double agent and he most likely learned that plan from Law which he revealled to Orochi to maintain his "loyalty" to him.
The mystery guy looks more like Drake though from his shoes and a bit of cape

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's Bepo. He's currently at Wano, Luffy likes him too much, and only a Mink would be able to know how to find Zou.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's Bepo. He's currently at Wano, Luffy likes him too much, and only a Mink would be able to know how to find Zou.
Bepo could be if Law is, Law and Bepo bond is too unbeatable....

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why would Law attack Hawkins and escape if he's the traitor? That makes no sense. He could just have defected quietly with him since Hawkins was already working for Kaido/Orochi.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why would Law attack Hawkins and escape if he's the traitor? That makes no sense. He could just have defected quietly with him since Hawkins was already working for Kaido/Orochi.
A pre established alliance with Hawkins, prior the PH events. Hawkins and Law both want to abuse the Wano Government for their plans.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A pre established alliance with Hawkins, prior the PH events. Hawkins and Law both want to abuse the Wano Government for their plans.
...so Law decides to attack him rather than just escaping with him? Because Hawkins is cut up and tossed in prison. If a Kaido/Orochi henchman sees it, that'll raise alarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom