Aolai (Story Mission)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #10 @Kaka

All three of the guardians felt grief of having to relive the death of one of their own, even after so long, so they remained quiet for a short while, as Sasaki took in the information. Speaking to himself, the former protector seemed nearly in shock, the news clearly upsetting him greatly. He then finally responded to the question posited before.
My mission... goes on.
Vishnu rose in a swift rage, lighting flashing around their body once more, stones in the plaza cracking under the pressure. You dare return after all this time, after all our loss, and not having completed your mission? Was it all for nothing?

A wall of wind passed between Vishnu and Sasaki, separating the two. Brahma rose up, stepping inbetween the two, protecting the former protector. Vishnu growled, but sat down. Calm yourself, Vishnu. This is unbecoming of one of us.

Vishnu poses a valid question, Sasaki. Shiva said, the only one still seated. Why have you returned, if you have not accomplished your mission? Was this threat not important enough for you to leave Aolai without yourself to protect it?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sasaki gave an update on his mission and Vishnu rose from his throne in rage. Lightning crackled around his body violently, and enough tension and pressure was created just from his temper, that stones in the plaza cracked, some even split in twain. Once again, it was Vishnu who reacted with anger, and it was Brahma who calmed the situation, his wind stepping inbetween Vishnu and Sasaki. Shiva, who remained seated, questioned why Sasaki had returned before completing his mission. At this point, however, the strained relationship between Sasaki and Vishnu was showing itself. These two always had a tense relationship, Vishnu's enormous temper greatly contributing to their strife. Sasaki answered with a sharp look in his eyes and a serious tone in his voice.

Vishnu-sama, I expect better from a Guardian whom I serve.

Sasaki said, his words likely shocking Hanuman. It was unheard of, at least in this day and age, and this generation, for one to speak like that to a Guardian. However, a legendary protector, such as Sasaki, would not put up with Vishnu's words.

If you were to calm yourself and think rationally, you would find my actions to be sensible.

When I arrived to here and now, I had to make sure that Aolai was still safe. When I arrived at Aolai's location, it was gone. Now, I know it has been moved by Shiva-sama...

But from my perspective, Aolai simply... disappeared. Was I not supposed to come look for it?

Sasaki said. Naturally, he had a point.

The threat that I am supposed to contain... the threat of La Spada...

It never managed to reach you in hundreds of years. I have done my job... and I will continue to do so.

Sasaki said. Lightning started to rumble around his body and he reached for the Monkey King's staff on his back. He slammed the pommel of the staff into the ground, generating a loud, booming, ground shaking thud.

Having said that... those who have inherited my position... HAVE NOT BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL!

Sasaki said, the anger in his voice booming. He was enraged by what had transpired in his absence.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #11 @Kaka

Hanuman had been listening to the guardians and Sasaki speak to one another for a while now. The story of Durga, Svahi and Rama was one he knew well, yet it still brought him pain even though he could scarcely recall what any of them looked like any more. He agreed with Vishnu who criticized this Sasaki for returning without accomplishing his task. He felt his anger rising, yet he kept it in check. That was until Sasaki dared raise his voice to chastise the guardian for their outburst. Who do you think- he began, but cut himself off as Brahma laid their eyes on him. Growling deeply, Hanuman bowed toward the guardians and left the plaza, back down from where he had come together with Sasaki.

Shiva ignored Hanuman, instead focusing on their former protector.
We may have suffered losses, but Aolai remains strong even after these centuries. You would do well to guard your tongue, o' protector of old. We have been forced to take drastic measures to keep outsiders out and we have been successful until this day, when you invited others into our domain. Shiva's eyes fell to Zeus and Saru. Who else may come through the door you have opened?

Vishnu may speak harshly, but even I can agree with their words. Brahma said, dismissing the wall of wind. You may have noticed Aolai missing, but to spend a hundred years searching instead of seeking the end of the scourge known as La Spada is questionable. You know our abilities after all, so as long as it had not fallen to the seas below it should be clear we had moved Aolai.

You spoke of Lady Yoshitsune. Shiva changed the subject, raising their hand up, palm facing upward and fingers curled. The ground in the center of the Plaza started to rise, and a jewel broke the surface. The ground stilled again, the gemstone sitting on top, giving off a glow of shifting colors. She left this for you, filled with her power. She said if you broke it, the energy contained within would send you forward in time to meet her again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sasaki's harsh words directed at the Guardians quickly angered Hanuman. That was to be expected, though Sasaki did not think of the consequences of speaking like this in front of Hanuman. Hanuman spoke up, angrily asking Sasaki how dared he speak to the Guardians like this. However, before Hanuman could finish his question, Brahma looked at him, and Hanuman stopped talking immediately. Growling deeply in discontent, Hanuman bowed his head and then walked away, leaving the plaza altogether. Sasaki, without turning around, looked from the corner of his eyes, seeing Hanuman leave. The young protector had been dismissed from this conversation.

Shiva went on to point out that Sasaki should not have brought Zeus and Saru here, stating that they were outsiders. Saru was a Humandrill, but he was not from Aolai indeed. As for Zeus, Sasaki had a reason to bring him with. After all, Zeus was the remnants of Big Mom's soul - a soul that now rested with La Spada in torment. Zeus would prove to be a useful ally in the future. He liked the little cloud, too.

The conversation then shifted toward Lady Yoshitsune. Shiva raised his hand up and from the ground at the center of the plaza, a crystal started to rise, perched on a pillar of stone.

She left this for you, filled with her power. She said if you broke it, the energy contained within would send you forward in time to meet her again.
Sasaki's eyes widened in shock, at the sight of the crystal.

Wh-what?! Lady Yoshitsune?

He said, his mind taking him back to a time long, long ago.

The memories of Lady Yoshitsune flooded Sasaki's mind. Almost in a trance, Sasaki walked over toward the crystal ever so slowly. Step by step, each step unlocking new memories. Before long, Sasaki stood before the crystal, gripping the Monkey King's staff in his right hand. Tightening the grip, Sasaki was about to swing. But suddenly, he stopped. He sighed, turning back toward the Guardians.

I... cannot go further to the future.

Sasaki said, likely shocking the Guardians. They knew of Sasaki's relationship with Lady Yoshitsune, and it was a special one. For Sasaki to decline meeting with Lady Yoshitsune... was unbelievable. With a stern look on his face, Sasaki looked at the Guardians and gave ''his answer''.

My Guardians...

In this generation, I have found him... I believe I have found the person... that can stop La Spada.

?!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #12 @Kaka

Around the New World an article was being published, speaking of a mysterious group sweeping through the sea. It had more of a bearing on Sasaki and the denizens of Aolai than any of them could have imagined, even if they had been able to read it.

Fiery Incidents Spread Across The Sea

Reports are currently trickling in from all across the New World of several instances that seem linked together, as they all end in a great fire, consuming both ships and villages that are struck. Our correspondents have been able to speak to some of the survivors, few as they are. Each of those we talked to told us of bestial figures engulfed in light.

Tracking the location of the incidents and the timing, we have concluded that they lead in a certain direction, near towards the eastern part of the New World. We advise any civilians to stay clear of the area until further notice if possible.

When pressed the World Government declined to comment. We do however have reports that Vice Admiral Sasaki( @Kaka ) was spotted heading in the same direction as this scourge.

Stay safe and vigilant!
__________________________________________________​
I... cannot go further to the future.
Sasaki might have expected the Guardians to be shocked, yet Brahma and Shiva smiled, looking over to Vishnu. The latter guardian shrugged, resigned at the reaction from their former protector. Shiva turned back toward Sasaki, gesturing toward the gemstone. You passed the test. The gemstone contains a recording from Lady Yoshitsune to you. Had you broken it, the message would have been lost forever.

You may take it and listen to it in private, you have earned it after all.
Brahma said, before Sasaki finally revealed his answer.
My Guardians...

In this generation, I have found him... I believe I have found the person... that can stop La Spada.
Well, you have me intrigued. Vishnu said, if Sasaki couldn't do it himself, at least he had found someone who could?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sasaki refused to break the crystal, and Shiva and Brahma looked at each other, smiling. Vishnu shrugged in resignation, and a comical drop of sweat rolled down the back of Sasaki's head.

D-Don't tell me you...

Sasaki's hunch was correct. They played him.

Rubbing his chin, Sasaki grinned mischievously.

I guess the hobby of messing with people comes with being old farts. I'll get you back for this, remember it.

Sasaki said, warning the Guardians that he would pay them back for playing tricks on him. Sasaki stepped up to the crystal and grabbed it, taking it from the pillar of stone and putting it into his clothing for later. He would listen to Lady Yoshitsune's message in private. Sasaki turned back toward the Guardians, speaking.

He's part of the Navy... He might actually be stronger than me. Never thought I'd find someone like that, am I right? Bwahahaha...!

Sasai said, laughing at his own comment. The Guardians would not know about this man, for they did not have much knowledge of the surface world, nor its people. Sasaki changed the topic.

The young protector... Hanuman-kun...

Mind if I go talk to him?

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #13 @Kaka

Brahma smiled again, hearing Sasaki's comment about getting back at them later. The guardians would have to be on guard, it seemed. Hearing about the man Sasaki claimed would be able to finally bring down La Spada, they likely had expected more information, but they figured he would tell them later.
The young protector... Hanuman-kun...

Mind if I go talk to him?
Of course, young Hanuman tried hard to step up after Rama's fall. Brahma responded, gesturing down the path Hanuman had walked.

__________________________________________________​

At the bottom of the hill leading up to the guardians, Hanuman sat on top of a large circular stone. His legs were crossed and his staff resting across them. His hands resting on his knees, he took a deep breath. Calm body, calm mind. He felt the wind washing over his body, the sun shining down on him and the movement of the ground below. And behind him he felt a figure walk down the hill, the stranger that claimed to have held the position that Hanuman now did.

Hanuman breathed out, calming himself again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At the bottom of the hill, sitting atop a large circular stone, was Hanuman. Breathing in and out, it looked like he was meditating - connecting himself with his environment and the nature all around. Hanuman was in a tranquil space. However, soon thereafter, he sensed Sasaki coming down the steps. Comically, Hanuman breathed in and out, as if trying really hard to keep himself calm. Sasaki, even at a distance, felt Hanuman's annoyed mood. A drop of sweat rolled down the back of Sasaki's head comically, and a goofy expression formed on his face.

''Heh, that guy really hates my ass.'' were Sasaki's thoughts, though he didn't say anything. That said, Sasaki was not the type to have an emotional conversation with another grown man, to try and explain their differences and hug it out at the end. Instead, Sasaki had a knack for poking a bear at the worst time. Perhaps it was a coping mechanism on Sasaki's end, to deal with the awkward relationship. Instead of Sasaki walking up to Hanuman and talking to him, Hanuman would feel that Sasaki had stopped, still a fair distance away.

He was holding his Monkey King's staff in his hand. Saru was no longer with Sasaki - perhaps he had stayed up at the Guardians' plaza, or he had gone somewhere else. Zeus was nowhere to be seen either. With a playful look on his face, Sasaki pointed the pommel of his staff toward the back of Hanuman's head. Sasaki was aiming it like a sniper. Then, he increased the grip on the Monkey King's staff, and suddenly, the staff extended forward with blistering speed. It would hit the back of Hanuman's head, though only strongly enough to poke him. Sasaki yelled.

Hey, you grumpy looking monkey! What's wrong, having a bad day?!

Sasaki said with a mischievous, provoking grin on his face.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #14 @Kaka

Hanuman inhaled again, feeling Sasaki draw close to him, moving his weapon with masterful dexterity and precision. Although he couldn't sense the minute detail of the "attack" on him, he sensed the power and will behind it. Although the strike was swift and decisive, it carried no force or malice, and the protector drew upon the teaching of his guardians. He breathed in again and released the tension within his body just before the strike landed, pushing his head forward. His eyes closed, he restrained himself from reacting emotionally to the taunt, instead breathing out as he was struck.

The strike done, Hanuman raised his head again, straightening his back again. He turned silently to look toward Sasaki, his mouth a thin line that if nothing else at least showed his displeasure. He looked at the aging human's face, then down to the staff that had struck the back of his head, still saying nothing. At last, he looked forward, as he had been before the interruption, but finally he spoke.
A bad day?

Hanuman mulled over the words as he repeated them, seeming to weigh them in his mind. Yes I suppose it is a bad day, if the comparison is that of any other days of my life, other than the day I had to replace my predecessor.

The humandrill thought back to the loss of the former protector Rama, the loss of one who had been his mentor but at the same time the honor of being chosen as his successor. It was a sore memory with a silver lining, mayhaps this could be too?
Compared to his predecessor showing up, I suppose it really is not that bad, even if he is a bastard. It really does depend on what he brings with him and what purpose he has to visit here.

They may trust you, but I do not, it is my duty and honor not to. You may once have been bastion of Aolaian glory, but those days have long since passed. What are you now, I wonder?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sasaki's Monkey King's staff suddenly extended in length and the pommel of it hit the back of Hanuman's head, poking him. It was clear that there was no killing intent behind the attack, and it was merely there to annoy Hanuman. But, even as far as annoying Hanuman, it did not have the desired effect. Hanuman immediately recomposed himself, not lashing out. Much different from what Sasaki had expected. Perhaps Brahma's wordless scolding from earlier really had an effect on Hanuman. Or perhaps Hanuman realized that making the Guardians choose between him and Sasaki would not be something that the Guardians would entertain.

Hanuman went on to state his thoughts. According to him, it was his job not to trust Sasaki. It was his job to doubt anyone and anything, and always be on the lookout for danger. Sasaki smiled, walking and making his way toward Hanuman.

Well... all I can say is, Aolai could not have a better protector than you.

Your heart is in the right place.

Sasaki said, likely surprising Hanuman with his approval. As playful and provoking as Sasaki was, at the end of the day, he was all about protecting Aolai, and Hanuman was the same. At this point, Sasaki was right beside Hanuman, who asked what Sasaki was now, now that he was no longer the protector of Aolai.

I am what I was a long time ago. The Protector of Aolai. I guess it has two now... let's hope our teamwork is never put to a test. Bwahahaha...!

Sasaki said, laughing.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #15 @Kaka

Sasaki spoke fine words, praising Hanuman and his actions and worth. In his position others may have been appreciative of the words, but Hanuman was more cynical than that. Sasaki may have commanded respect and loyalty in his own time, with power and camaraderie with his fellow denizens, but Hanuman had his own ways. Though there was little friendship between him and the other warriors of Aolai, the respect was undeniable. Rising to his position from a moment of deceit and treason, he had vowed to never let anyone from within or without to bring destruction to his home again.

Two protectors you say? Hanuman asked, still looking forward. Some may see it that way, I however see no reason to do so yet.

Hanuman turned to look at Sasaki again, a hard look in his eyes. I do not require your praise. Pretty words will not sway me, only your actions. If you bring strength to support and defend Aolai I will stand by your side, however if you bring harm to any of Aolai, I will drain your blood to feed to the great tree.

Until you prove yourself in my eyes, I will not trust you, nor will any of my men. Until that day, you are just an outsider to me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A drop of sweat comically rolled down the back of Sasaki's head after hearing Hanuman's words.

Don't get me wrong, you're still an edgelord. Last person I'd hang out with at a party. Getting on your good side is the last thing on my mind. I simply commended your love for Aolai.

Sasaki said. Suddenly, Zeus popped out of the Monkey King's staff and spoke.

This guy sure is uptight, right Sasaki-san?

I know right? Never a smile out of this one!

Yea, grumpy monkey!

Grumpy monkey!

Sasaki and Zeus said, their goofy faces in sync.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #16 @Kaka

Hanuman fell silent, not surprised at the words spoken by Sasaki, though he was slightly surprised as Zeus emerged from within his weapon. It was a strange creation, especially as it seemed both living and not at the same time. The two spoke together and laughed at Hanuman's words, but he didn't mind. He had never had a close relationship with any of the other humandrills, many had mocked him and but he had never cared. And so he didn't answer the taunts and gibes from the two strangers. Instead he sat there and-

BOOOOOOM!!!

The ground shook, a loud crash reverberating through the ground and air, hot winds and smoke washing over the three of them back. The explosion had occurred just up the hill, on the plaza before the three Guardians. Hanuman threw himself backward, spinning and landing on his feet facing the hill. What? I couldn't sense anything!

Without another word he dashed up the hill, with or without Sasaki, before or after him. It mattered not to him, all that mattered was to make it there in time before something horrible happened. Was this something that Sasaki had brought with him? Knowingly or unknowingly? No, speculation could wait, first he had to prevent disaster.

Whether Sasaki or Hanuman reached up to the plaza first, it would be a scene of carnage that met them. The outskirts of the area was darkened by soot and grass and leaves were burned. Centered in front of the four thrones was a crater, stones destroyed and pushed aside. At the bottom of the shallow hole was Kiko, one of Hanuman's underlings. His usual yellow coat was singed and bloodied. Laying there unmoving, Kiko was held down by a staff.

Once Hanuman stepped into the view, the figure that stood above Kiko pulled its weapon out, revealing that it was actually a spear, having been buried into Kiko's stomach. Blood stained its long spearhead, though as they watched the blood dried and burned away, molten metal revealed beneath. And just like its weapon, the user was glowing both deeply and brightly. A fierce humandrill stood before them, molten energy adorning their armor, while a bright glow of light emanated from all of their body.

What is the meaning of this? Shiva demanded, raising from their seat and hands held before them, the ground around the Guardian shifting strangely.

How come I could not sense your presense? Vishnu asked, the sky itself darkening and thunder rumbling all around.

Kali, is that you? Brahma asked, as the air around the plaza started to spine, like a great tornado, trapping all within.

The figure smiled, hefting its spear.
Yes, it is I. And I bring a message from lord Svahi. If you three surrender to him, he will allow Aolai to remain unmolested. Kali's eyes fell to the figure on the ground. Any further at least.

90 x 5 = 450

Strength: 69 (MA: +5, Race: +27) = 101

Speed: 96 (MA: +5) = 101 [Movement Speed: 101 | Reaction Speed: 101]

Vitality: 69 (MA: +5, Race: +27) = 101 [Stamina: 101 | Durability: 101]

Martial Arts: 73 (Race: +27) = 100 [Infernal Weapon: 100 | Infernal Humandrill Kata: 100 | Humandrill Mimicry: 100]

Haki: 100 [Busou-shoku no Haki: 100 | Kenbun-shoku no Haki (awareness): 100 (Item: +20) = 120]

Expertise: 43 [Life Return: 86 ]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This guy sure is uptight, right Sasaki-san?

I know right? Never a smile out of this one!

Yea, grumpy monkey!

Grumpy monkey!

The scene was lighthearted. Sasaki and Zeus were messing with Hanuman, making funny faces and calling him names in perfect, comical sync. In the back of Sasaki's mind, he was in a good place. Finally, after so many years, he had found Aolai. And while not all was well, his birthplace was still here. The Guardians, albeit one deceased, were still here, and they had a good protector in place. He had been given the crystal that Lady Yoshitsune had left him, and he would hear her message. Sasaki was happy.

The peace changed in an instant.

A powerful explosion of fire went off. Sasaki's and Zeus' eyes widened in shock, as did Hanuman's. They all turned around and looked upward. The explosion took place on the Guardians' sacred plaza. Hanuman stormed off, shouting in shock, stating that he had not felt anyone coming. Sasaki's eyes sharpened immediately upon hearing that comment. What did it mean? The Protector of Aolai should be able to feel any infiltrator, at all times, anytime. Zeus retracted into the Monkey King's staff and Sasaki's body turned into lightning, disappearing from his location with lightning speed.

At the plaza, the three Guardians rose from their thrones, speaking.

What is the meaning of this?

How come I could not sense your presense?

Kali, is that you?
The fiery Humandrill, standing atop another defeated Humandrill, confirmed his identity, as well as stated his intentions. He was with Svahi, and he demanded the surrender of Aolai, as well as the three Guardians. Hanuman reached the plaza on time to see what was going on. At that moment, a flicker of lightning behind Kali. Like a bolt of electricity, speed unparalleled, Sasaki appeared behind Kali, a sword in hand, to Kali's neck. A shadow covering part of his face and killing intent abound, Sasaki spoke.

Don't move...

Sasaki said, looking at Kali - but also observing the Guardians' actions in his peripherals. Sasaki was unsure what to do. Hesitation.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #17 @Kaka

The past had come back to haunt Aolai, a burning memory of the Guardian's failure now appearing before their eyes. Sasaki acted before any of the others, rushing ahead blade drawn. Hanuman followed after, staff held ready to strike, though he came to a halt a short distance away, as he realized he could not sense Sasaki anymore either. Kali seemed to not have the same inhibitions, as she flipped her spear upwards so that when Sasaki's sword tried to press against Kali's neck it fell on the spearhead, metal meeting metal.

Does this mutt speak for you, Guardians? Kali asked the three, a hint of mirth on her voice, but none of the Guardians responded right away. If so I must assume that our negotiations will not be successful. A shame.

Lord Svahi bid me thank you, Sasaki.
Kali turned her head toward the former protector, a grin on her face. They are thankful for guiding us home, and distracting the Protector from alerting of our arrival.

Hanuman felt a chill sent down his back despite the heat that surrounded him. Had he truly left the door open for the enemy to return? Was Sasaki on their side or did Kali just mean that they had taken advantage of the man? Where was Svahi, and what were they doing? Why was Kali here instead of with them? All questions that Kali would have answers to, and so Hanuman started walking closer carefully.

This is Durga's power, or rather Svahi's, is it not? Vishnu said, breaking the tense silence. The light is blinding our senses, that is why I cannot sense you!

Enough of this! Shiva stepping forward, half the way toward Sasaki and Kali. Arms stretched outwards and seemingly gripping the air, the great humandrill swung their arms upwards. The earth near the edge of the plaza rose with great speeds, enclosing Shiva, Sasaki, Kali and Hanuman while the other two guardians were left outside.

Negotiations are over indeed. Kali said, her body suddenly glowing with great intensity. Bright as a small sun she shone, likely blinding anyone who looked at her. At the same time her spear seemed to ignite, flames bursting from its entire length. Pushing against Sasaki's sword she cleared it away from herself. She then spun the spear downwards, sending a wave of fire down that shot her upwards at great speeds, still glowing brightly. The fires would also wash over Sasaki and burn him if he remained as close as he was, especially as it was imbued with haki.

101 strength + S-rank + 1 haki(defensive) = small country level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kali's staff blocked Sasaki's sword, preventing the edge of the blade from laying itself upon Kali's skin. A loud clang resonated, and Sasaki observed Kali's actions, while also looking at the Guardians. Sasaki was no longer an official Protector of Aolai - perhaps that was what made him hesitant, or perhaps something else prevented him from making quick decisions.

Kali spoke, thanking Sasaki for bringing Svahi's faction here, to Aolai. That was, of course, preposterous to Sasaki. He did no such thing. Naturally, Kali meant something different, and the different possibilities immediately crossed Sasaki's thoughts. Has Svahi been looking for Aolai as well? Perhaps he couldn't find it, so he used Sasaki? But how did Svahi even find Sasaki? The two had never met down on the surface world. Was it because Sasaki exposed himself to the world as a Vice Admiral? There were many possibilities, and the answer was unknown.

Shiva sensed the impending danger of the situation and acted, stepping forward. His arms motioned and the very ground around them was morphed, enclosing Shiva, Sasaki and Hanuman with Kali. Negotiations had broken down. Kali pushed Sasaki's sword away, before spinning his staff so that the top of it pointed downward toward the ground. From the entire length of the staff, fire erupted, shooting downward into the ground, which propelled Kali upward. The fire washed over Sasaki, but suddenly, it was snuffed out completely, along with a powerful thunderclap resonating.

Kari:
Sasaki heats the air around him with his Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks, such as flying slashes or certain other elemental attacks. Unranked - supplementary move.

Shiva-sama... the responsibility for this situation lies with me.

Enclose me with Kali alone, and tell Vishnu-sama to unblock my sensory abilities.

I will deal with this intruder.

Sasaki said, a powerful wave of Conqueror's Haki erupting from him. The wave of Conqueror's Haki carried powerful static electricity with it, and anyone hit by the wave of Conqueror's Haki would experience paralysis - though most of it was focused on Kali's direction.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #18 @Kaka

Kali was impressed, but not surprised to see her attack be nullified as if it were nothing by Sasaki. She was also not surprised to see a counterattack, though she hadn't expected him to use such a wide covering range that could strike friends and foe alike. Hanuman reacted just in time and jumped back out of range, electing to support Sasaki for now. Hanging back, he partially shielded his eyes from the now diminishing glow, trying to be ready to assist the former protector.

Kali, who was not blinded, nor was she unable to sense her immediate surroundings as she soared upwards still, had little problems reacting to the wave of electricity. Gripping the end of her staff with one hand, she spun it horizontally clockwise, fire igniting alongside its entire length before finishing by directing the strike downward in a point aimed towards Sasaki. Once more imbued with haki, she was not aiming to block the attack fully, instead she aimed to split the force and divert it around her body, as well as sending herself flying upwards and out of the earthen cage at even greater speeds. Already she was close to escaping, and this push would send her the last bit out into the open air once more.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sasaki's thunderous Conqueror's Haki roared fire and wide, erupting from him in all directions violently. A King's presence. With the wave of Conqueror's Haki travelled a wave of static electricity, aimed to paralyze anyone that it hit - though most of the potency was focused forward, toward Kali. Kali swung her staff, and with it, trailed fire. She used the fire with her weapon to swat away the burst of Conqueror's Haki, and the static electricity that came with it - while using the clash to push herself higher up into the air. Kali was escaping. However, outrunning the lightning man would be a tough task.

Sasaki, holding his sword in his right hand and imbuing it with Busou-shoku no Haki, cocked it backward, entering a throwing stance. A powerful amount of lightning erupted from Sasaki's hand and he heaved his hand forward. He threw the sword like a lance toward the ascending Kali, and with the sword, Sasaki also unleashed an El Thor from his hand. The powerful El Thor, headed by the sword, pierced upward toward Kali. The sword aimed to pierce her while the El Thor aimed to engulf her. Whether Kali would be able to tell or not in the heat of things remained to be seen, but as soon as Sasaki had thrown the sword and the El Thor, he himself, had disappeared.

120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aolai Campaign #19 @Kaka

As she emerged into the open air, outside the earthen cage that had contained her, Kali barely saw Sasaki's attack in time. Once more she swung her fiery staff but horizontal this time., throwing her off course and sending her flying sideways. She was sent away from the sword and El Thor, barely avoiding both attacks, but she was still caught off guard by Brahma.

After all she was in the air, the domain of the Wind Guardian, and so she was unable to react as Brahma struck out toward her. The powerful wind caught her fully in its embrace, sending the fiery humandrill backwards. The force was strong enough that she could not fight the wind at least immediately, so she was simply thrown along the gust. It was with great force that she was slammed against the trunk of one of the great trees, the wind continuously pushing her against the wood as bark was cracking beneath the pressure. It took all of Kali's strength to press her staff forward against the wind, but she was seemingly unable to stop the onslaught.

The air sparked with electricity as Vishnu approached, a grim face measuring the intruder, both arms glowing with power.
Why are you here? Where is Svahi?

You should probably explain what El Thor is instead of just saying you're shooting an El Thor lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A powerful amount of lightning erupted from Sasaki's hand and he heaved his hand forward.
I did describe it - shortly, as was the whole post. xD

The sword, propelled by a powerful blast of lightning right behind it, pierced up toward the sky, aiming to catch Kali off guard. Kali managed to see it in the nick of time, swinging her staff once again. She blasted herself to the side, escaping the attack narrowly. However, Sasaki had used this frontal attack for a setup. His body had disappeared the moment he had thrown the attack forward - in reality, he had transformed his whole body into lightning, channeling himself into the blade of the flying sword. When Kali avoided the attack, Sasaki's lightning body formed back out of the sword, up in the air, now in striking distance of Kali. He grabbed the sword and the blade was immediately loaded with a powerful amount of electricity. Sasaki pointed the tip of the sword toward the retreating Kali. He intended to unleash a thin laser of the lightning from the tip of the sword, aiming to pierce Kali while she was retreating hastily. However, before Sasaki could unleash his attack, a blast of wind suddenly took Kali, blasting her into the trunk of the Great Tree.

It appeared that that Guardians had done it. Kali was no match, and she shouldn't have come to Aolai alone.

The electricity loaded into the blade of the sword retreated back into Sasaki's hand, fading. He sheathed his sword, before grabbing the Monkey King's staff with his right hand, dismounting it from his back. Sasaki landed back on the ground, standing a distance behind Vishnu.

Tsch...

Guess she will live for now.

Sasaki said, his boiling blood slowly starting to recede. For a moment, the mysterious berserker inside of him had come out.

Top Bottom