- Messages
- 1,137
- Reaction score
- 1,349
- Points
- 6,150
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,510
Can we just blast Nessos for the fun of it? I think he's abusing his position, and being awfully snarkyBut also @Mango Senpai we have the POWER! MUWAHAHAHAHA
Can we just blast Nessos for the fun of it? I think he's abusing his position, and being awfully snarkyBut also @Mango Senpai we have the POWER! MUWAHAHAHAHA
You got notified
Yeah got a notification.Planned to give @Michelle an extra life, but her lonely Aura made me depressed and my action failed.
He says he has an ability that completely reheals himself at the np. He's already offered to take the bomb...Can we just blast Nessos for the fun of it? I think he's abusing his position, and being awfully snarky
That sounds busted AF lmao. Well that's no fun.. Oh well, I know who I wanna bomb then, you're safe for now @Nessos. But your snarky won't go unpunished forever.He says he has an ability that completely reheals himself at the np. He's already offered to take the bomb...
Another typical scum phrase.Listen scum, I'm not the one who voted town. That'd be you. Very convenient for you to not even participate in the main debate of the day that all of town except you was involved in.
Then become more popular. EZAnother typical scum phrase.
And where is the proof that you are Town. You are still avoiding to tell us your actions which let you look even more scummy.
And I took part in the discussions explained why I thought that both Ryu and Odd are Town. But noone listen to me, cause I am suspected popular players like Shottie and you
Far too much bias reads in this game. Its quite annoying.
Nah, I'm merely avoiding telling you. You could have proven your own worth and then I would confess right here. But you didn't... because you were scared to prove you're town? Not very town-ish of you, I'm afraid.Another typical scum phrase.
And where is the proof that you are Town. You are still avoiding to tell us your actions which let you look even more scummy.
My man you outed like 4 townies lmaooooooAnd I took part in the discussions explained why I thought that both Ryu and Odd are Town. But noone listen to me, cause I am suspected popular players like Shottie and you![]()
You're a mod and you're also exposing bare-chested men in your avys since 2015, there's no one more popular than that...I popular?! Oh my. Tell me more about how awesome I really am!
Gee I wonder who you're going to bombI somehow don't believe that, but oh well, I know who I'm gonna bomb for sure.
You shouldn't feel safe, that's for sure.Gee I wonder who you're going to bomb
Please no dragon vaginas in role PM's
You are not Town, you are just a scum who give himself a Town looking WU.My man you outed like 4 townies lmaoooooo
ah no no , 24/24Not 36 hours anymore btw?
Oh. I'm considering making Oddodd my bet to make it to the legendary cards location. He's pretty close as it isYou shouldn't feel safe, that's for sure.

this must be an error, my buisness deal is an unstopable action with 100% accuracyI feel betrayed, someone put a bomb on me, and I didn't get a Business deal from @Rej.
I smell sabotage, whoever's responsible speak out.
when I checked chris I got no special notify, just "your action failed"Yeah got a notification.
Oh, I did get it.. Beky just said nvm in two post in a row after it so I thought something happened - that's why. I'm confused lmaothis must be an error, my buisness deal is an unstopable action with 100% accuracy
whoever received and accepts the buisness deal will be allowed to whisper with me during the day
now I feel betrayed
I for some reason don't want to see that happenOh. I'm considering making Oddodd my bet to make it to the legendary cards location. He's pretty close as it is![]()
Oh, I did get it.. Beky just said nvm in two post in a row after it so I thought something happened - that's why. I'm confused lmao

I told him I accept now though, so we should be good! Hopefully