[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Sandman and Lab Rat are the wu names that look the scummiest and looks like to me they are somewhere hidden among these players.

Trustworthy
Pepper
Kibi
Bonni
nova
Rej

These are the players we need to look at to catch Sandman and Lab Rat. Gambit claimed a psychic ability saying there is one scum in AL, joby, Nessos and this was never solved. I didn't like Trustworthy's case on odd and I disagreed with it. He goes after odd for jumping on the cult train early pushing a neutral claim which I see nothing wrong with that and I'm also the type of person who jumps on the cult train since I hate those roles and want to get rid of them soon as possible and I didn't understand the part when he said even more pushing the neutral claim to avoid a mislynch. What? So he's saying lynching a neutral claim 3rd party is a mislynch?

Says odd's tone is scummy and I wouldn't look too much into tone because I have seen so many town players get scum read for their tone, says the worst of what odd said is, "I made my role after there was no mafia roles available so I can't be mafia". So since the mafia roles were taken it looks like odd can't be mafia and this looks like to me scum wanted to still put odd on the suspect list to make room for more mislynch options. Next Trustworthy says odd acting in a defeatist tone is more scummy over towny which I disagree with because normally it is town who act defeatist giving up when they are about to get lynched.

Vote Lynch Trustworthy Liberty

I'll be back later.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Everyone who thinks that these WUs let Doctor look like Town May quote this Action and explain it to me.


For me it looks someone created a scum with a WU that looks like Town.
I have to agree with you Chris wu ability action looks scummy and I will pretty much be flip flopping on Trustworthy, Pepper, Chris, Mango, Kibi, and Bonni.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Everyone who thinks that these WUs let Doctor look like Town May quote this Action and explain it to me.


For me it looks someone created a scum with a WU that looks like Town.
Never heard of a doctor with an assistant before? No good doctor functions alone, duh. Stop trying to see it for more than it is. I am against pursuit, as you know. Remember?
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Sandman and Lab Rat are the wu names that look the scummiest and looks like to me they are somewhere hidden among these players.

Trustworthy
Pepper
Kibi
Bonni
nova
Rej

These are the players we need to look at to catch Sandman and Lab Rat. Gambit claimed a psychic ability saying there is one scum in AL, joby, Nessos and this was never solved. I didn't like Trustworthy's case on odd and I disagreed with it. He goes after odd for jumping on the cult train early pushing a neutral claim which I see nothing wrong with that and I'm also the type of person who jumps on the cult train since I hate those roles and want to get rid of them soon as possible and I didn't understand the part when he said even more pushing the neutral claim to avoid a mislynch. What? So he's saying lynching a neutral claim 3rd party is a mislynch?

Says odd's tone is scummy and I wouldn't look too much into tone because I have seen so many town players get scum read for their tone, says the worst of what odd said is, "I made my role after there was no mafia roles available so I can't be mafia". So since the mafia roles were taken it looks like odd can't be mafia and this looks like to me scum wanted to still put odd on the suspect list to make room for more mislynch options. Next Trustworthy says odd acting in a defeatist tone is more scummy over towny which I disagree with because normally it is town who act defeatist giving up when they are about to get lynched.

Vote Lynch Trustworthy Liberty

I'll be back later.
I'll have you know it was me who pushed for odd.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Never heard of a doctor with an assistant before? No good doctor functions alone, duh. Stop trying to see it for more than it is. I am against pursuit, as you know. Remember?
You let your Assistent Chase someone ain't sound especially not Day 1.

Last Day you yourself admit pursuing others, doesn't sound like someone who is against pursuing :sarcasticshottie:
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096

Looks like I can make a choice. Hmmm.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
You let your Assistent Chase someone ain't sound especially not Day 1.
I can't chase anyone. I mean this, NONE of my actions involve chasing anyone. Not one of them. My role contains no chasing.

Last Day you yourself admit pursuing others, doesn't sound like someone who is against pursuing :sarcasticshottie:
Hm? I don't pursue. I am against pursuit... pursuit such as you voting me.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I can't chase anyone. I mean this, NONE of my actions involve chasing anyone. Not one of them. My role contains no chasing.
So the actions I quoted had nothing to do with you? Might telling us your night 1 and night 2 targets.
[automerge]1594466871[/automerge]
Hm? I don't pursue. I am against pursuit... pursuit such as you voting me.
But here you admit pursuing me
Hm, I did accuse you of being scum. So, I am pursuing you...
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
So since the mafia roles were taken it looks like odd can't be mafia and this looks like to me scum wanted to still put odd on the suspect list to make room for more mislynch options.
Read this post:
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
@Juliet about Odd being proven via sign up, I can only repeat myself
Bekys post only refered to player who have already signed in and not submitted a role.

@oddoddfruit signing up later could also have opened a new Indie or Mafia slot.

So no the sign up didn't proof Odd as Town.
Doesn't mean that I am not townreading Ods.

And @Larsi is right, it is foebidden to use sign up infos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom