[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
So the actions I quoted had nothing to do with you? Might telling us your night 1 and night 2 targets.
I had no targets N1.

Stop probing information out of me, scum. Don't you see that in Night 2 I healed someone? You want me to rat them out? I can't with you.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
So the actions I quoted had nothing to do with you? Might telling us your night 1 and night 2 targets.
[automerge]1594466871[/automerge]


But here you admit pursuing me
Without taking action. None of my actions include a pursuit... but I CAN pursue you with my words. Just like you did the day prior.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I had no targets N1.

Stop probing information out of me, scum. Don't you see that in Night 2 I healed someone? You want me to rat them out? I can't with you.
So you are denying that the N1 and D1 WU-Doctor was you?

Giving a potion could also be some poisones shit. Last Day only heard players getting attacked, noone said he was healed.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
So you are denying that the N1 and D1 WU-Doctor was you?

Giving a potion could also be some poisones shit. Last Day only heard players getting attacked, noone said he was healed.
Shut up, scum.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Is there someone you guys want me to lie detect?
[automerge]1594469041[/automerge]
And sorry for the absence I am kinda busy and also hosting my game on another forum
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
I can just keep track of the votes, I have been doing that anyway
[automerge]1594469244[/automerge]
Just write down the page numbers and cross them off as you tally the votes

Voter - who they're voting for > change in vote > etc > etc
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Tallying that way and you can divide it into chunks and you can do it any time and it doesn't get overwhelming
[automerge]1594469687[/automerge]
I've copy pasted my role into my notepad for easy reference, I've also been keeping a diary of all of my actions and anything that happens to me, I also track the votes.


I haven't been keeping track of other players claims, maybe I should do that
[automerge]1594469756[/automerge]
One more thing, I've made myself a cardbook to keep track of what cards I possess/used/traded
 
Last edited:
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I'll have you know it was me who pushed for odd.
You claimed survivor and I find this strange a survivor would want to push a player. Normally survivors would just play passive and not push anyone. You pushing odd makes me wary of you being mafia since I have seen mafia previously push a player and then they fake claim survivor.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Well let's get to the hot potato, nobody is allowed to pass it to Ryu or joby.
Wait, you have put some of the most pressure on me this game while I was pressuring you, but I moved my vote from you at last minute preventing RNG and gambling on Ryu/Michelle as target for the day and now I’m cleared in your book?

Shottie targeted me the night before. So why wasn’t that confirming me as town then?
I keep forgetting amnesiac (???) WU name in this list
Lmao are you throwing shade at me because I rejected you :bikinicat:
Well I did give you the chance to clear it up yourself but why don't you go ahead and tell people what happens when they reject your offers?
Wait what is this supposed to mean? I rejected her offer and nothing happened to me.
It starts. *sigh*

You know very well nothing but love letters went to you from me OddOdd. I couldn't even give my gift to you due to being blocked by your aura
[automerge]1594470119[/automerge]
You claimed survivor and I find this strange a survivor would want to push a player. Normally survivors would just play passive and not push anyone. You pushing odd makes me wary of you being mafia since I have seen mafia previously push a player and then they fake claim survivor.
What makes you so sure the push on odd is scummy?
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
You claimed survivor and I find this strange a survivor would want to push a player. Normally survivors would just play passive and not push anyone. You pushing odd makes me wary of you being mafia since I have seen mafia previously push a player and then they fake claim survivor.
That's fine, but again, what's the fun in being survivor in a MM if I'm going to be completely passive? I push odd because policy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom