[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Chris Mic is The Head Doctor from JoJo part 8!!!! His stand is “DANGEROUS PURSUIT”
[automerge]1594494624[/automerge]
No matter what, you mustn’t pursue the head doctor!
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Chris Mic is The Head Doctor from JoJo part 8!!!! His stand is “DANGEROUS PURSUIT”
[automerge]1594494624[/automerge]
No matter what, you mustn’t pursue the head doctor!
What? No... I AM using that as my roleplay though. The Head Doctor's Stand actually hasn't been named yet.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
If you really plan on checking Shottie you should let her post "I can win together with Town"

Survivor can be misinterpreted and doesn't das much. In ToS also a SK can be seen as Survivor.
Oh no! My serial killer intent has been discovered! And I haven't even attacked anyone yet! oh my demise!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
I'm sorry... did you just pursue me?
No. I insulted you. I have not pursued you. I have CAUGHT YOU.

Everyone: the head doctor’s stand is a remote one that can be sent after people (read ‘doctor sent his friend’ as ‘doctor sent his stand’)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom