I red peaked trustworthy and also noone else has negative benefits from doing so.It must have. Are there any concrete reasons to believe he's bad news? I've got some cool stuff from the D0 AI program he ran.
I red peaked trustworthy and also noone else has negative benefits from doing so.It must have. Are there any concrete reasons to believe he's bad news? I've got some cool stuff from the D0 AI program he ran.
Why did you investigate them? Also give me your fucking notes, I can't bring myself to read up on 170+ pages lol. Jumping straight in, and will ISO as I go.I red peaked trustworthy and also noone else has negative benefits from doing so.
And yet you refuse to answer the question I have posed to you. Exactly when are you claiming to have checked me.I red peaked trustworthy and also noone else has negative benefits from doing so.

I can't remember I thought it was likeWas Ryu the top vote getter the phase he was lynched? Remember Nessos asking about the final VC.
3 claims Rej, Mango, Shottie I believe this is it with I think two people claiming alternative win cons but still town.How many ««««««« neutral »»»»»»»» indies have we gotten so far?![]()
Should i have it on the PMs, let me check, maybe i missed itMichelle you subbed in for Ryu and i prosume go the information from him as such.
If this is true you got a cat show up Day 1 (or two depends if you count the evening as a day) I believe
[automerge]1594709611[/automerge]
Clarification this cat is from me as I stated the other day
You should do something like you are Cat Sitting this is a large part of how my role worksShould i have it on the PMs, let me check, maybe i missed it
This is when I mean was posted at the end lynch is a day action.Eighth asked someone to protect their cat
i received the cat, Beky said to take care of it 2 days, honestly i didn't get a thing from that, and i didn't know i still have it.You should do something like you are Cat Sitting this is a large part of how my role works
My role has very few usages the person with my cat allows me to vist then without expending usages.i received the cat, Beky said to take care of it 2 days, honestly i didn't get a thing from that, and i didn't know i still have it.
Cat sitting means what? Explain in more words please
Yeah I can send it out again starting tomorrow.nvm. google helps
I took good care of it, is a nice cat![]()
i see, hope my post helpsMy role has very few usages the person with my cat allows me to vist then without expending usages.
IE Night one I used what is call Hide Out in you.
Pretty much it's a hider action I was at your house if you would have been damaged I would have been. But anyone visting me directly auto fails.