[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
It seems it will go that direction, in the end you will lynch him, he will be confirmed 3rd, and you've wasted a lynch. It's a lose - lose situation as I see it
Yeah I agree. But there’s no other actionable info people are wanting to act on it seems
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
You think his questioning of Oreki was genuine or intentionally over pushing it?
Over pushing, since it made Oreki feel the need to full claim on Day 1. Oreki outing everything puts him in trouble this np since he admits to having the truth detector ability.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Well if you do I think I might back you, since then I'm not alone on it. @Gambit is also onboard I think, but question is if it's tactical or not.

What does that mean? Votes works in majority, does it not?
No, check the rules in the thread. Plurality means that whoever has the most votes will be lynched, even if a majority isnt reached. So 1 vote is enough.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
I signed up after Beky specifically said all the Mafia and Indie slots were taken, that means I'm town
Not necessarily... and this argument is suspicious to me. I already said that up until a day before we started I was supposed to be mafia.
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
I signed up after Beky specifically said all the Mafia and Indie slots were taken, that means I'm town
But in the end Beky decides roles? I don't think because you joined after that it gives you 100% credibility as town. That being said, I am not sure how the process is handle, but in my opinion that seems like a rather shallow defense
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
No, check the rules in the thread. Plurality means that whoever has the most votes will be lynched, even if a majority isnt reached. So 1 vote is enough.
Right, that's what you mean, yeah that makes sense. I didn't know that's what it was called. Basically out of the people who got voted, the one with the most votes will get hanged
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Still town
Your argument for being town isn’t one tho. Because we know that the setup changed even after @Beky made that post saying no more mafia—you could have submitted a killer mafia role that was better than mine and gotten Beky to ask me to switch
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
But in the end Beky decides roles? I don't think because you joined after that it gives you 100% credibility as town. That being said, I am not sure how the process is handle, but in my opinion that seems like a rather shallow defense
Who needs a defence when you're confirmed town, I can do whatever the hell I want. But you're an 'indie' and also the duplicitious Todd Howard so you better start acting more like a survivor
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Your argument for being town isn’t one tho. Because we know that the setup changed even after @Beky made that post saying no more mafia—you could have submitted a killer mafia role that was better than mine and gotten Beky to ask me to switch
Very true. I think OddOdd is making himself too sus.

I said I wasn't going to vote but..

Vote OddOddFruit
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
vote no lynch

Not enough to turn the tide from Rej, but I've been burned enough by indies dying D1 that I won't be part of his ghost revenge...
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Very true. I think OddOdd is making himself too sus.

I said I wasn't going to vote but..

Vote OddOddFruit
Awww, what happened to your image Todd? Lynching a confirmed town isn't going to look very good. I wanted you to vote for me before and you wouldn't but now that I'm confirmed town you go right ahead and do it without hesitating
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
vote no lynch

Not enough to turn the tide from Rej, but I've been burned enough by indies dying D1 that I won't be part of his ghost revenge...
this post is too weird my lady

vote shottie
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
I signed up after Beky specifically said all the Mafia and Indie slots were taken, that means I'm town
What he said was that it was currently full, unless more people joined
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Awww, what happened to your image Todd? Lynching a confirmed town isn't going to look very good. I wanted you to vote for me before and you wouldn't but now that I'm confirmed town you go right ahead and do it without hesitating
Your defense is superbly too shallow, and there are also others suspicious of you. To me you stick out like a sore thumb right now
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
vote no lynch

Not enough to turn the tide from Rej, but I've been burned enough by indies dying D1 that I won't be part of his ghost revenge...
Why not just vote oddfruit now then?
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
this post is too weird my lady

vote shottie
Hollow vote.
"is there enough time to change the vote? :blobbleh:"
And you admitted your role is purely to troll. :datea:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom