[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I start to dislike you Shottie. And you will soon feel my wrath.
And why are you disliking me? I apparently don't have as good cards as I thought 😅
Hear me out everyone who is town and has offensive capabilities.
Please attack Trustworthy Liberal at night.
Thanks guys. I will explain next night.
Ummm... Trustworthy has a minefield around him though? Or was that just for this np?
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
This game makes zero progress.

Also I am very salty because this game has certain dead weight that annoys me really hard this DP.
Gosh. Dead weight our in heaven, you ruin us, our fun.
Who is it that is making you this god damn salty? I've not seen you this annoyed, ever! :eek:

hahaha..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
This game makes zero progress.

Also I am very salty because this game has certain dead weight that annoys me really hard this DP.
Gosh. Dead weight our in heaven, you ruin us, our fun.
I feel like a lot of people aren’t contributing so the same people are contributing different iterations of the same thing...
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
You are putting me on the spot here, my man. My friendship with Bonnie extends to trading, she isn't even backing me :catcry:
Please ignore these kinds of comments, if they choose to impede on your win, I will of course do what I can to back you up. But for a mere statement, I am afraid you're putting me in a difficult position- Please reconsider for now.

hahaha
[automerge]1594685417[/automerge]
I am willing to talk things through the next dayphase, if you wish to speak privately @Rej
Since I wouldn't want any of our private business be for everyone to see!

Please be understanding


hahaha..
I will reconsider, but Bonnie is scum in my book same as Trustworthy Liberal, and Chris Mic.

I am like 101% sure that all 3 are mafia. Hail Starlink Technology.
Anyway I am going to bed my prince. Good night Todd. XOXO

Also remember Cat Girls are real, plus we will all soon settle on Mars XOXO
[automerge]1594685706[/automerge]
Who is it that is making you this god damn salty? I've not seen you this annoyed, ever! :eek:

hahaha..
:sarcasticshottie: dead weight
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
:chuu: anyone else noticing mafia doesn't have a designated hit action?
As in, they don't have a faction kill type action showing in the WU.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:chuu: anyone else noticing mafia doesn't have a designated hit action?
As in, they don't have a faction kill type action showing in the WU.
Well town will be weaker than mafia and heads will roll later. I am sure 1 or 2 heads will roll once people get fragile.
[automerge]1594685896[/automerge]
I see the Tech merger is going well...
:sarcasticshottie: its still the Demo programm, dont worry hun
[automerge]1594685921[/automerge]
Anyway ya guys kmow where I come from nightey
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Well town will be weaker than mafia and heads will roll later. I am sure 1 or 2 heads will roll once people get fragile.
I mean I get that BUT wouldn't it also mean if they don't have a faction kill that they have a powerful ability/abilities that make faction kill unneccessary/broken
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
I am like 101% sure that all 3 are mafia. Hail Starlink Technology.
Anyway I am going to bed my prince. Good night Todd. XOXO

Also remember Cat Girls are real, plus we will all soon settle on Mars XOXO
Good night my prince! :love:


hahahah
:chuu: anyone else noticing mafia doesn't have a designated hit action?
As in, they don't have a faction kill type action showing in the WU.
May I ask what you mean by this? hahaha
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
:chuu: anyone else noticing mafia doesn't have a designated hit action?
As in, they don't have a faction kill type action showing in the WU.
This is mostly a trad thing innit?

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
May I ask what you mean by this? hahaha
Just like I said, there's no faction kill/attack
This is mostly a trad thing innit?

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
Maybe? I've played reg games though that had faction kills. Though it tends to be same character and same ability over and over.
But I've never been scum in MM so I didn't know for sure if it was a thing.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Hear me out everyone who is town and has offensive capabilities.
Please attack Trustworthy Liberal at night.
Thanks guys. I will explain next night.
I want to know where this is coming from? and why a claimed mafia immedatly is jumping on it?
If your just trying to create a mislynch cause other townies are pushing the indies i would not be the best choice cause i know i said i would help neutrals best i can but if you are gonna try to get town to kill itself while we have "Three outed scum" i see proplems with that and others should.

I like this plan. Rej Town Leader, leading Town even if he's not town himself
For refrence oh what i mean with a claimed mafia agreeing on the push.

In addition to the fact multiple people have used my WU as cover for themselves one claimed mafia one not claimed but likely a mafia ability due to that.
[automerge]1594690254[/automerge]
And why are you disliking me? I apparently don't have as good cards as I thought 😅

Ummm... Trustworthy has a minefield around him though? Or was that just for this np?
Wait is even a second neutral claim just going against me is this cause the mafia layied bombs outside my house i swear i had no idea man otherwise i would have made sure to tell people not to come.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Wait is even a second neutral claim just going against me is this cause the mafia layied bombs outside my house i swear i had no idea man otherwise i would have made sure to tell people not to come.
I was telling people there was a minefield around your house.
Which was supposed to be taken as "yo y'all! This dude is not a smart target cus he's currently got a trap on him!"
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Wait is even a second neutral claim just going against me is this cause the mafia layied bombs outside my house i swear i had no idea man otherwise i would have made sure to tell people not to come.
I have no idea what you're talking about man, mafia laid no bombs at your house :0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom