[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Okay let my type what I do it's kinda werid but makes sense in a whole and is why Rej is lieing
So basically Rej went to.your house to get info on you but because you were not there he thought he got invest fail
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
How ever the cat has a secondary effect because
So basically Rej went to.your house to get info on you but because you were not there he thought he got invest fail
I don't know but the only chance anyone could vist me was when I was RB'ed.

Like i suppose you shouldn't have been even able to vist me last night which confused me at first but since it was at start of night I suppose that's why it happened.
[automerge]1594711423[/automerge]
Oh I half posted that start of cat second effect one sec
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Like i suppose you shouldn't have been even able to vist me last night which confused me at first but since it was at start of night I suppose that's why it happened.
My role kinda works like the jailor role. I pick who I want to talk to during the dp but the gifts are given as my night action. It's why I get to still talk to people but apparently my gifts keep getting blocked.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
My Tyrant Eye allows my night actions to carry over when applicable to the day.

Meaning I am almost completely untargetable however if they attack my destination I die really fast.

Also why I told people not to both visting me as it should never actually work.
[automerge]1594711579[/automerge]
My role kinda works like the jailor role. I pick who I want to talk to during the dp but the gifts are given as my night action. It's why I get to still talk to people but apparently my gifts keep getting blocked.
Oh and it went through as I was RB'ed???
I am confused but I am not upjecting to your vist just sad someone placed mines when I was shot by that little shit Teemo
[automerge]1594711614[/automerge]
Like I have even started confusing myself with my role BTW.

Was cool in theory but in practice never again
[automerge]1594711669[/automerge]
You know what I keep missing stuff let me just actually write this out.
[automerge]1594711961[/automerge]
Passive: my night actions carry out into the day when applicable, if no action was carryied over negate the first day action proformed against you.

Night: this one I have yet to use and would like to keep it to myself.

Night: hide at someone else house all actions targetting you fail but all actions targeting them duplicate to you outside of cop checks. (I thought that would be OP)

Day: send your cat to someone they can't sit for you for two days this doesn't proc cooldowns for hideout.

Day: Discard a random card to restore a charge to Hide Out (hide ability) if it has zero charges.

These all have cooldowns that are long.
[automerge]1594712014[/automerge]
That's paraphrased but should make sense.

Phone posting so please forgive the messyness.
 
Last edited:

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Rej i played with TL few times, how confident are you that the result reflects the reality?
Starlink Satellites bro
Thags the reality
[automerge]1594712452[/automerge]
Why did you investigate them? Also give me your fucking notes, I can't bring myself to read up on 170+ pages lol. Jumping straight in, and will ISO as I go.
I cant get notes from mobile tho, also DP bound to end soon. You will cagch up dont worry.

I investigated Trustworthy because Juliet suspected them.
And yet you refuse to answer the question I have posed to you. Exactly when are you claiming to have checked me.

After that is given I shall post my logs
Last DP, but I didnt say anything cuz I wanted Chris to get lynched and I wanted to spare a mafia for balance reasons. But seeing that Nessos is a healer I became a bit salty. So in order to restore the balance I decided to out you.

Just warning shots to mafia. I am not an indie that is to be taken easily by mafia. :3

i received the cat, Beky said to take care of it 2 days, honestly i didn't get a thing from that, and i didn't know i still have it.
Cat sitting means what? Explain in more words please
Gosh you are fucked Mich. You have a scum item with you. And it will probably disturb you if you vote or anything else. It is 100%ly connected with reality alternating shenanigans.
 
Last edited:
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Cool 😎
That claim actually well makes sense in the world of Shottie targeting during the day no?

Means you got negated and are losing thou Rej which either means fails and mafia are the same result (Unlikely). Or just decided since the action failed to make a false aligation.
[automerge]1594712919[/automerge]
Gosh you are fucked Mich. You have a scum item with you. And it will probably disturb you if you vote or anything else. It is 100%ly connected with reality alternating shenanigans.
No it's legit just a straw cat I adopted 🤣
Also she no longer has it as the cat comes back with me after two days and there is zero things bad that happened to them because of the cat.

Tomorrow I could send it to a top town or atleast a higher town read but not and never will disclose who as would allow scum to kill two towns potentially at once.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
570
Reaction score
530
Points
1,950
Salty Doubloons
1,176
Starlink Satellites bro
Thags the reality
[automerge]1594712452[/automerge]

I cant get notes from mobile tho, also DP bound to end soon. You will cagch up dont worry.

I investigated Trustworthy because Juliet suspected them.

Last DP, but I didnt say anything cuz I wanted Chris to get lynched and I wanted to spare a mafia for balance reasons. But seeing that Nessos is a healer I became a bit salty. So in order to restore the balance I decided to out you.

Just warning shots to mafia. I am not an indie that is to be taken easily by mafia. :3


Gosh you are fucked Mich. You have a scum item with you. And it will probably disturb you if you vote or anything else. It is 100%ly connected with reality alternating shenanigans.
idk who pulls the strings Rej, i will trust my read for now in such a game.

And don't talk like this to me. :blobpolice:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
No it's legit just a straw cat I adopted 🤣
Also she no longer has it as the cat comes back with me after two days and there is zero things bad that happened to them because of the cat.

Tomorrow I could send it to a top town or atleast a higher town read but not and never will disclose who as would allow scum to kill two towns potentially at once.
Ahhhhhhhh a spy.
So each one who visits the catowner will either be spied, or the catowner will be spied or similair shenanigans. Oiiii suuuuuuure.

Okay it didnt fail but maybe you got bus driven into another dimension. So lets find out with whom the bus driver might have bus driven you. Or do you mean that my starlink satellites got hacked and redirected?
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Ahhhhhhhh a spy.
So each one who visits the catowner will either be spied, or the catowner will be spied or similair shenanigans. Oiiii suuuuuuure.

Okay it didnt fail but maybe you got bus driven into another dimension. So lets find out with whom the bus driver might have bus driven you. Or do you mean that my starlink satellites got hacked and redirected?
It is possible I suppose to have been Busdriven cause of cards right???

Or redirected same way but honestly I have no idea who's flavor it would fit. Could be that Jojos character doctor thing I have no idea don't know Jojos.

But juat targeting me in general isn't a good idea I know where I am to vist but actions directed on my arn't smart.

I am about to pass out its 1am here so might hit the hay.

I think Shottie made a reference chart we can look over that I think for night actions to see if we can figure out who did it unless it's a hidden action but that would be werid to use on me unless mafia did something to me when I was roleblocked.

Might be more to the mines in this universe that we don't know about then.

However most likely outcome is you just lied. I'll consider all the options as we have time cause if the outed mafia already infront of us.
[automerge]1594714584[/automerge]
Also when i said I was uncreative I ment it I could have done cool things but I just went simple minded the cat litteraly just makes my other abilities work that's it.

I get rewarded for staying in save targets and punished for going on people who get attacked.
[automerge]1594714796[/automerge]
Okay yeah my blinks are getting scarcely long I sleep now good night.
 
Last edited:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I think Shottie made a reference chart we can look over that I think for night actions to see if we can figure out who did it unless it's a hidden action but that would be werid to use on me unless mafia did something to me when I was roleblocked.
The chart is just if someone has been figured out and when a WU appears. Up to you townies to fill it in with the appropriate information to actually make it useful.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I'm starting to get paranoid Mango is a cult leader since it said he offered a contract to someone. Maybe Trustworthy got recruited by Mango and that would explain why Rej got guilty on Trustworthy and why Trustworthy has been defending Mango so much.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I'm starting to get paranoid Mango is a cult leader since it said he offered a contract to someone. Maybe Trustworthy got recruited by Mango and that would explain why Rej got guilty on Trustworthy and why Trustworthy has been defending Mango so much.
This last NP though they used Oreki's name to start a contract
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom