You have claimed once , if someone have claimed then no more claim !@Trafalgar Law can I claim my abilities or has that train passed with my current claim?
So who do you believe is a good Lynch this dp, although I still think Wai is cult.For now Wando is a third and his ability doesn't seem to be harmful.
We can block him or ignore him whatever, but a lynch on him doesn't provide much Info.
And Town use to loose many Regs for focusing on thirds.
I really do want to believe you--the thing is....@joby stop inverting my words and my claim. I'm not posing any danger for Town, Town benefits off of me and I benefit off of Town. We form a group chat and act more coordinated vs scum.
maybe they were trying to protect you and role block you because people were picking on you right from the start and maybe this person was also a little worried that if you are in fact a townie this game, then maybe scum or third would try and use this as an opportunity to kill you or use an ability to frame you for a mislynch.fuck whoever roleblocked me. Did I scare you. Also what's this about me being possible scum?
what? I didn't claim you scum lol@joby What's this about you confirming me scum biatch?
Oooh nvm, I was reading what Nessos posted above. So you targeted me than? Thanks I guess if your reasoning is truthful lolmaybe they were trying to protect you and role block you because people were picking on you right from the start and maybe this person was also a little worried that if you are in fact a townie this game, then maybe scum or third would try and use this as an opportunity to kill you or use an ability to frame you for a mislynch.... maybe.
[automerge]1584448559[/automerge]
what? I didn't claim you scum lol
@Rej and @Stray Cat have been pushing youOooh nvm, I was reading what Nessos posted above. So you targeted me than? Thanks I guess if your reasoning is truthful lol
[automerge]1584448725[/automerge]
I did get some @ 's saying I was looking like scum and stuff though. Would be nice if someone could explain. Also it's too late for me to claim now correct? If I'm still alive by tommorrow that's the first thing I'll be doing
Bruh. The Stray push doesn't surprise me considering they're hell bent on me as admitted, which is stupid af, But why Rej?@Rej and @Stray Cat have been pushing you
Rej gave no explanation. This is part of the reason I think he is scum.Bruh. The Stray push doesn't surprise me considering they're hell bent on me as admitted, which is stupid af, But why Rej?
I already unvoted Gambite long time ago. After he told us about the offer.Nessos -> GambitRej(Unvote previous)
You can ! Only rules are@Trafalgar Law I have been reading the manhua online lol, if I have flavor knowledge based off the source and the write up, can I say who I think @Gambit is and why he is an anti-town role?
Ok well since I missed a lot and I can't claim at this time unfortunately I'll join you for the Rej lynch. Inb4 someone claims I'm scummy for voting with people lmao. AnywaysRej gave no explanation. This is part of the reason I think he is scum.