Its the weakest case I have seen in my entire mafia history.this is Stray's first interaction with Hayumi on Day 0
This is Rej's first post. Risky first post to me.
this came Day 1 and waindo called it out as fishy that Rej mentioned this after Waindo called gambit out for his ability not working on him.
this is stray thinking hayumi is confirmed scum because her action failed on him (hayumi was role blocked/protected by a town role and this was repeatedly attempted to be explained)
Rej jumping on Hayumi--the only person to do so because of the obvious mix up that was happening.
this is really fishy to me and set off all my alarms. Immediately trying to identify the roles of people who made no such concrete claims--fishing for a slip or confirmation. I never claimed to be an invest role. Waindo never claimed to be a Cop.
This post came after I had already replied saying I wasn't an Invest role.
At this stage, several others were beginning to ask Rej questions about each new statement he was making--so it looked really weird to me that he backed off at that point and voted for Hayumi--who at this point was still not online and the conversation around hayumi had gone absolutely nowhere farther than stray saying "I CAUGHT YOU HAYUMI" and me saying "IT REALLY ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT IS HINT HINT HINT"
This is officially at this point the only 'evidence' against Hayumi. So why did Rej vote Hayumi and not me or Wai or Nessos or literally anyone else who was actually posting and throwing shit?
Again, why is Hayumi at the top of this suss list for him?
Look how Rej responds to my post here as I explain my views:
Look, I'd like to think that this post I made above was a pretty 'good quality' post--as far as trying to have a conversation that leads to town lynching scum goes. So why does Rej just respond like this? Its just patronizing, insulting, and does absolutely nothing to push a conversation forward. Its only goal is to try and shut down a train of thought agressively and quickly(Also, putting b's where the g's go is still the same as saying the word bruh.)
I rest my fucking case against Rej.
[automerge]1584453387[/automerge]
VOTE!!!!! YOU SWINE IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!!!!!!
[automerge]1584455572[/automerge]
Anyway I am a protective role. See ya. Going to buy food and stuff its important.
Rej protecting an confirmed non-town is the best we got right now. we don't even know if wain is truly 3rd or part of the scum team.