Island Little Garden

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: bkumafangirl67
Mamoru surprised by the prick of the sword jumped a little hitting his head up against the upper door frame. He carefully pulled himself out to rub the bump on his head before turning to the stranger.

"I'm Mamoru, sorry for intruding I was just checking to see if any of those millions guys were hiding somewhere further in the ship."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: frayz
Fire Tiger said:
"Tsk. I've got no time to waste with you. But why should I kill you?"

Kilij removed the opponent's weapon and sliced his tendons so that he couldn't walk away. "Put some pressure on it and you might live. Try to escape and you'll die a slow death. We'll continue this conversation later, if you survive."

Without paying any further attention to this guy, Kilij went to assist the others.
CAPTAIN KHAN said:
"Hmm . Now that you cannot go anywhere and cannot die soon enough . What do you want to do ?" pausing for a bit before he added
"Die thinking your boss will save you ? Die thinking your boss will complete his plan and remember your sacrifice here ? Die thinking your loyalty here will grant you Heaven "
Jin suddenly stopped his speech ,flicking of left hand fingers and took the katana with his right hand and thrust in close enough to the intruder's eyes that it's tip was touching their eyelashes .
"Or are you naive enough to believe that we will let you die without even telling us anything . You saw how only a few of us slaughtered your entire group without even taking injuries . The captain and the first mate alone can do the same to us . Are you entirely sure your boss can take us out ? "
Laughing as he put down his katana ,Jin further tried to antagonise the intruder by saying " We also have a Giant in our crew . Have you seen what a Giant can do when annoyed ? Oh! to be precise she is a Giantess and they are even more furious . Your friend that you killed actually was the luckier one . "
Million Prisoner-

The now unarmed man followed the Tiger Mink's advice after he sliced his tendons and put pressure on the cuts. He simply kept his mouth shut as another man threatens him but eventually decides he'd like rather survive even if it means betraying his boss because he knew Jin was right, Mr. 3 would do nothing if he were to die here and now.

Million: “Fine, you really want to know what I know? How can I be sure you won't just kill me anyway?”
Heavenly Yaksha said:
Hi”-Speech
Hi-Narration
Hi-Thoughts

“Hmph, these wax clones are weak to fire huh? That’s convenient.”

As he watches tha wax figurines melt, Jinn notices someone dashing away from him.

“So there you are, like I said. Cowards will be cowards no matter what, trying to put distance between us ain’t gone help you much man”

Holding his Katana and Wakizashi above his shoulder, Jinn brings them

Nanajuni Pound Ho (七十二煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Nanajūni Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 72 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "72 Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful.(31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C
Mr. 3-

Completely unaware that elsewhere, his original plans are beginning to come undone. Galdino's attempt to abandon his current battle and think of a new approach is also fruitless. His opponent Jinn spots him and performs a sword technique to stop him in his tracks. The spiralling air slash hits Mr. 3 in the back as he runs away, before he can even realise its coming for him. It sends him crashing through a nearby tree that the flames still hadn't reached yet, and leaves his back covered in deep wounds. He powers through the pain however, getting up with renewed determination to fight now that he knows running is useless. Although he wonders,

‘Where the hell is Miss Goldenweek when you truly need her?’

Somewhere not far from this battle, the three swordsmen that managed to survive the carnage of their failed assault are close to finally reuniting with their 'boss' when they notice the sound of trees crashing and the smell of burning trees up ahead. They immediately pick up their pace though they're not sure what to expect. Mr. 3 was the strongest person they knew, if he was in trouble then how could they possibly help him?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: captain khan
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action

Fire Tiger said:
"Things are under control here. But I want to take a look around the perimeter of the jungle to make sure that there isn't a second wave of attacks coming. I'll be right back in a moment."
Jin nodded giving his approval as Kilij left before he could add any word of caution .
He is a restless guy .
Handsome said:
"Jin, Kilij, what's going on?"
Jin heard Jeremiah and was taken aback . He replied "Well we had a surprise attack on the ship by a group of dozen or so . The ship is still in chaos but we fended off the attack . I do not know about the others but Kilij went to check if some other group is there in the vicinity . And I am treating to our last attacker here . "

He then turned his attention to his captive who had finally decided to speak .
Frayz said:
Million: “Fine, you really want to know what I know? How can I be sure you won't just kill me anyway?”
Scratching his cheek with his right hand ,Jin titled his head as if he was pondering hard over the concern of the captive .
He replied "Hmmm . So you think you are in a position to bargain ? "

Jin stretched his neck around to the left and right to relieve off some tension ,took a breather and added further " You just have to hope we will spare your life . Because if you say nothing ,you die "
Have I pushed it too far ?! I am enjoying it a bit much .
Sheathing his katana ,Jin said "So what will it be ? "
Handsome said:
As Dagon stood beside the stranger, who was more than ten times his height, he pricked with the point of his sword into the man's hand. Who the hell are you?!
Jin who was most engrossed in the fighting and then scaring the captive, had forgotten about that man .
BKumafangirl67 said:
"I'm Mamoru, sorry for intruding I was just checking to see if any of those millions guys were hiding somewhere further in the ship."
Not satisfied with the answer he interjected " Haannn . But why do you look like Kuma . I may have never met him but his face on the bounty poster is an exact replica of yours or the other way around . Explain yourself . "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Hello? Giants? Our ship was attacked by some unsavoury people, possibly bounty hunters. One claims they have rigged this island's volcano. I don't know if it's even true, but I thought you should know seeing as you are residents of this land, and the person who made the claim implied the trap had something to do with you."
@Roogy

After the departure of their newfound friend and ally, the pair of Giants once again prepared for battle as they knew the volcano was due to erupt again any moment from now. It was at that time that another stranger decided to make her presence known to them. Ordinarily the Giants would welcome their guests with food or drinks but they could tell simply by the look on her face that it wasn't the time for that kind of thing and her words confirmed it.

“Rigged you say?” asked Brogy, “We better get clear then Dorry, neither of us can beat the other if we're both burnt to a crisp.”

“Ageed, our fight can wait until we've dealt with whoever is behind all of this.” Dorry replied, before extending his hand out to the newcomer. “Jump on, I'm sure you want a little payback too?”
[automerge]1566744306[/automerge]
Following the words, Kilij sheathed his blades and jumped down to the island of Little Garden for the first time. Kilij wasn't here to explore. He didn't have any intentions to go too deep into the island. But after the ambush, he wanted to scout about a bit. Making sure that the Captain and the others wouldn't be cut off from the ship by an army of these brigands.
@Fire Tiger

In the forest, a saber tooth tiger is sleeping at the edge of his self claimed territory, he just had a filling feed and felt satisfied enough to nap for a while. He couldn't stay too content however, the island of Little Garden was a dangerous place and because of that the large cat had to always be on guard.

His ears twitch, he knows somebody is approaching. He can hear their movements, they're almost there.

It stands up to reveal the mega two and a half metre tall build. From it's head to the tip of the tail would be around 5 metres long. This beast was no mere animal, no, some would call it a monster. It arches up and growls as his territory's invader makes itself visible, in an attempt to intimidate them from even entering.

Not far from here, Miss Goldenweek and her pet pterodactyl have set up yet another tea party. She sighs to express her boredom.

“Let's go find some new friends.” she says while sipping her tea.
[automerge]1566826687[/automerge]
Scratching his cheek with his right hand ,Jin titled his head as if he was pondering hard over the concern of the captive .
He replied "Hmmm . So you think you are in a position to bargain ? "

Jin stretched his neck around to the left and right to relieve off some tension ,took a breather and added further " You just have to hope we will spare your life . Because if you say nothing ,you die "
Have I pushed it too far ?! I am enjoying it a bit much .
Sheathing his katana ,Jin said "So what will it be ? "
@Captain Khan

Although he had hoped to get a bit of reassurance before he had talked, the prisoner wasn't really expecting any. If he wanted to live then he would have no choice but to talk.

“I guess you have a good point, I'll tell you everything I know.” he begins. “I work for an organisation called Baroque Works, our goal was to capture the Giants here, and we answer to Mr.3 and Miss Goldenweek but apparently they take orders themselves, I don't know anything about who from though. But Mr. 3 has a base on this island, I'm going to get specific now so you might want to take notes.”

The prisoner would go on to explain exactly whereabouts in the southern forest the base is located before giving a warning about Mr. 3 Devil Fruit abilities.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
49x5 = 245 Mink Race Bonuses: +16 speed (4x4=16), +16 strength (4x4=16), +4 any (1x4=4), +5 any (MA mastery lvl. 41)
Strength: 45 + 16 = 61
Speed: 40+ 16 = 56
56x2 = 112
-Reaction: 50 +5(Mind) = 55
-Movement: 62
Vitality: 37 +5 =42
42x2 = 84
-Durability: 43
-Stamina: 41
Mind: 46
46x2 = 92
-Science: 42
-Beast Mastery: 50
Martial Arts: 57 + 4 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
-Electro: 61
Haki: 20
20×2= 40
-Armament Haki: 29
-Observation Haki: 11(Awareness)

Kilij stealthily crossed the lush jungle foliage cutting branches and vines when needed while keeping an eye out remnant enemy forces. Those guys attacked the ship with enough coordination that it would make sense for there to be some kind of supervisor or commander nearby. Of course it is also likely that such a figure would get the hell away after their forces were defeated. But Kilij liked to play things cautiously to best avoid any catastrophe. After all reckless gladiators have short careers and Kilij was a veteran of the arena. Although a novice of the wider free world.

In the forest, a saber tooth tiger is sleeping at the edge of his self claimed territory, he just had a filling feed and felt satisfied enough to nap for a while. He couldn't stay too content however, the island of Little Garden was a dangerous place and because of that the large cat had to always be on guard.

His ears twitch, he knows somebody is approaching. He can hear their movements, they're almost there.

It stands up to reveal the mega two and a half metre tall build. From it's head to the tip of the tail would be around 5 metres long. This beast was no mere animal, no, some would call it a monster. It arches up and growls as his territory's invader makes itself visible, in an attempt to intimidate them from even entering.
Kilij moved agilely with the grace of hunting beast, but it seemed that he paled in comparison with the real deal. He was detected by some creature as he passed by. Still that shouldn't be that big of an issue. Surely the swordsmink could easily avoid the aggression of some brutish animal. He came out onto a clearing were the growl came from to catch sight of the creature. If he was going to avoid it, he would still need to confirm its location.

What he saw struck him deep to the core. With mouth wide open Kilij even left his swords fall to jungle floor. Never in his life he had seen such a creature. No that would be a lie, he had seen it before every time he looked at his reflection. Some aspects were different like its elongated fangs and deep purple colors of the night sky. But apart from that it was like seeing familiar face.

Without picking up his weapons Kilij approached what he saw as mindless beast just a few breaths ago. Raising a hand to point at himself Kilij tried to communicate with the creature.

"I'm Kilij Dao Odachi of the Mink race. Are you perhaps also a Mink? Do you know my parents? Are you related to me? How did end up in such a place? Please answer me!"

With tears in his eyes the Mink who started talking softly ended up screaming with rarely shown emotion. While he was just admonishing recklessness a few moments ago, Kilij suddenly started acting like he never does. But that showed that he had a hidden trauma that surfaced with unexpected ferocity. If he were to take a deeper more rational look at other party, he would easily see that it indeed was a wild animal and not a humanoid like himself, but he was blinded by emotion as he walked closer.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Dagon"
"Jeremiah"

Jin heard Jeremiah and was taken aback . He replied "Well we had a surprise attack on the ship by a group of dozen or so . The ship is still in chaos but we fended off the attack . I do not know about the others but Kilij went to check if some other group is there in the vicinity . And I am treating to our last attacker here . "
@Captain Khan
"I see... Well, it seems you have everything under control."
As Jeremiah looked down to the main deck, he saw Dagon confronting the oversized stranger.

Original Post By: bkumafangirl67
Mamoru surprised by the prick of the sword jumped a little hitting his head up against the upper door frame. He carefully pulled himself out to rub the bump on his head before turning to the stranger.

@BKumafangirl67
"So you were the one who took all these guys apart here?" Dagon looked at all the bodies lying around and then back to Mamoru. "Did Weapon hire you?", he asked while still pointing his sword at him.

Not satisfied with the answer he interjected " Haannn . But why do you look like Kuma . I may have never met him but his face on the bounty poster is an exact replica of yours or the other way around . Explain yourself . "
"Wait, who is that?" Dagon looked up to the backyard and noticed two other strangers.
"It's Jin." Jeremiah interjected, "He is one of our new Crewmembers... The big guy in front of you, however, is no member of our crew. And I have to agree with Jin, this dude looks terribly similar to Bartholomew Kuma, the Shichibukai"

Confused, Dagon turned his gaze back to Mamoru and acted as if he understood what the others were talking about.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Weapon had returned to the ship. In order to get what attention he could, he spoke loudly and clearly.

"Attention everyone! If anyone on board knows how to make a den den mushi, please do so..."

He then realised not everyone was on the ship.

I may have to round everyone up, he thought. Or perhaps I'll wait here for a bit. They ought to be back soon.

-Emily-
Emily nodded fiercely as she jumped on to Dorry's hand. It's time to put a stop to these Baroque Works cronies, she thought. They're screwing up my adventure! She awaited their departure to wherever it was they planned on taking her.

-Vivi-
Vivi had also returned to the ship. She had a nice conversation with Ran that helped put things in perspective*. She was left alone to think, and came to the conclusion that no matter what, she had to see Alabasta again.

*Had to skip the actual exchange as the player in control of Ran is no longer active.

-Charles & Igaram-
Charles and Igaram found the wine room on their way to the top deck. They got drunk and passed out on the floor**.

**These two will probably not be a part of the story for a few turns.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mamoru looked down at Dagon before looking around at the bloody mess that surrounded them but the pacifista did his best to stay focused.

" I took out a few but Kilij was the one that took out this wave." Mamoru replied.

Mamoru wanted to sit down but with the deck being a mess he instead rested his upper body against the wall. It took Mamoru a while to respond as he tried to recall the conversations he had while on the ship.

"Well I know I'm not a hired gun what I do know is that a dinosaur sent me flying into the air and I landed here." Mamoru said

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action

The guy who called himself Mamoru . His identity plagued Jin .
How can two people look so much alike .

While he was engaging with his crewmates , the prisoner finally cracked .
“I guess you have a good point, I'll tell you everything I know.” he begins. “I work for an organisation called Baroque Works, our goal was to capture the Giants here, and we answer to Mr.3 and Miss Goldenweek but apparently they take orders themselves, I don't know anything about who from though. But Mr. 3 has a base on this island, I'm going to get specific now so you might want to take notes.”
With an obvious smile Jin said " Looks like you are an intelligent guy . You knew what to choose . Baroque Works huh . I think I heard the name somewhere . "
He left his earlier conversion with Dagon ,Jeremiah and Mamoru .
The prisoner would go on to explain exactly whereabouts in the southern forest the base is located before giving a warning about Mr. 3 Devil Fruit abilities.
Jin took to heart what the prisoner had to say . He was delighted his bluff lead to answers .
I bet Kilij's action had a lot of hand in him mumbling everything . Whatever we got a lot of details .
Then suddenly he heard Weapon's voice
"Attention everyone! If anyone on board knows how to make a den den mushi, please do so..."
Jin obviously being only a swordsman knew next to nothing about the technical objects .
Ok . So I am not required . Let me share the info I had just now .

@Handsome
Still suspicious of Mamoru, Jin pointed to the prisoner and signaled Jeremiah to come near him .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X was going towards the deck when he suddenly overheard an interrogation going on and the mention of Mr.3. He was about to stop to hear more of it, but at that moment he heard a voice screaming.
He recognized the voice and made haste to reach the deck.
" Do you need den den mushi Cap'n? I can make them if you got the snails." said X as he reached the deck.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
49x5 = 245 Mink Race Bonuses: +16 speed (4x4=16), +16 strength (4x4=16), +4 any (1x4=4), +5 any (MA mastery lvl. 41)
Strength: 45 + 16 = 61
Speed: 40+ 16 = 56
56x2 = 112
-Reaction: 50 +5(Mind) = 55
-Movement: 62
Vitality: 37 +5 =42
42x2 = 84
-Durability: 43
-Stamina: 41
Mind: 46
46x2 = 92
-Science: 42
-Beast Mastery: 50
Martial Arts: 57 + 4 = 61
61x2 = 122
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
-Electro: 61
Haki: 20
20×2= 40
-Armament Haki: 29
-Observation Haki: 11(Awareness)

Kilij stealthily crossed the lush jungle foliage cutting branches and vines when needed while keeping an eye out remnant enemy forces. Those guys attacked the ship with enough coordination that it would make sense for there to be some kind of supervisor or commander nearby. Of course it is also likely that such a figure would get the hell away after their forces were defeated. But Kilij liked to play things cautiously to best avoid any catastrophe. After all reckless gladiators have short careers and Kilij was a veteran of the arena. Although a novice of the wider free world.

Kilij moved agilely with the grace of hunting beast, but it seemed that he paled in comparison with the real deal. He was detected by some creature as he passed by. Still that shouldn't be that big of an issue. Surely the swordsmink could easily avoid the aggression of some brutish animal. He came out onto a clearing were the growl came from to catch sight of the creature. If he was going to avoid it, he would still need to confirm its location.

What he saw struck him deep to the core. With mouth wide open Kilij even left his swords fall to jungle floor. Never in his life he had seen such a creature. No that would be a lie, he had seen it before every time he looked at his reflection. Some aspects were different like its elongated fangs and deep purple colors of the night sky. But apart from that it was like seeing familiar face.

Without picking up his weapons Kilij approached what he saw as mindless beast just a few breaths ago. Raising a hand to point at himself Kilij tried to communicate with the creature.

"I'm Kilij Dao Odachi of the Mink race. Are you perhaps also a Mink? Do you know my parents? Are you related to me? How did end up in such a place? Please answer me!"

With tears in his eyes the Mink who started talking softly ended up screaming with rarely shown emotion. While he was just admonishing recklessness a few moments ago, Kilij suddenly started acting like he never does. But that showed that he had a hidden trauma that surfaced with unexpected ferocity. If he were to take a deeper more rational look at other party, he would easily see that it indeed was a wild animal and not a humanoid like himself, but he was blinded by emotion as he walked closer.
The saber-toothed tiger simply stood there with a look of indifference to the Tiger Mink's questions, he didn't trust him at all. No, why would he when it was just days ago when another lot of intruders came to the island and killed his brother. The only other living creature he's been able to trust since he left his mother after cubhood. And now a new stranger was here, he couldn't understand Kilij's words but seemed to get what he was saying through his tone. He wasn't interested though, suddenly however his face develops an enraged expression after looking up.

It was Miss Goldenweek riding the pterodactyl, with her was Mr. 3 who she had rescued from his fight with Jinn and left to face against the swordsman trio that escaped the carnage on the ship of the Backyard Pirates, they knew the trio would lose but it would buy them time as they went against the rest of them over there.

The sabre tooth has flashbacks of Mr. 3 stabbing his brother with pointed clay as Miss Goldenweek giggles about it. As they fly in the direction of the ship, the Smilodon decides to give chase to get his revenge.
-Emily-
Emily nodded fiercely as she jumped on to Dorry's hand. It's time to put a stop to these Baroque Works cronies, she thought. They're screwing up my adventure! She awaited their departure to wherever it was they planned on taking her.
“Let's head to your ship? If they failed in their attack on you before then their leader would want to finish the job. If they're not there then we'll look elsewhere.” Brogy mentions to Emily and Dorry nods in agreement. They start moving before she can even answer to not waste any time.
Jin took to heart what the prisoner had to say . He was delighted his bluff lead to answers .
The prisoner watches as the members of the pirate crew discuss their cyborg recruit and their Captain returns. He still questions whether they'll kill him or not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kilij was standing there with streaming tears and a mouth hanging open waiting for a reply. Yet non came. "Say something. Anything please." He softly whispered in a defeated voice. Falling to his knees his mind went blank. What was he to do now?

It was then that the sabertooth tiger got up following after Ms. Goldenweek. Meanwhile Kilij was having a flashback of one of his earliest memories.

It was a cold rainy day. A five or six year old Mink was sitting alone in a cage crying. Barely clothed in a loincloth the tiger toddler shivered against the cold steel of his cell. He was holding a small tattered notebook. The pages were stained as wet ink dispersed with the pouring downfall. Not much was written in its pages. What little it had was about the Mink race and the island of Zou. It spoke of a distinguished Tiger family that had left the Phantom Island to expand their territory, but that was where it was abruptly cut. What happened to them? Where did they go? Why did they leave me? What is my name? The small cub had asked this to the paper countless times. But no answer ever came.

"No answer ever comes. So I'll have to force them."

Picking up his dropped weapons. The now grown Tiger Mink dried up his tears and went after the Sabertooth cat. This time he would get an answer even if he had to force it out of him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Hearing that someone could make the den den mushi, Weapon felt a wave of relief wash over him. Well then, I suppose I should get the snails.

He ran into the supply closet in his captain's quarters, where boxes full of unused goods from Cactus Island were stored. He rummaged through them, finding three defunct snails. They're broken, as I thought, but if they can be fixed, it should all be fine.

He came back out onto the deck and looked around. Unsure of who said they could make den den mushis, he decided to call out.

"Alright, I found these three snails, if someone can fix them we'll have a method of keeping in touch with the giants," said Weapon, loudly and clearly. "Feel free to take them off my hands and repair them."

-Emily-
Emily sat in the palm of Dorry's hand as the giants began moving towards her ship. I hope these two know what they're doing. As she sat there, she had an epiphany. Perhaps going over to our ship first is a good idea. More of my crew can come with us and help neutralise the threat that Baroque Works poses.

-Vivi-
Vivi retired to her cabin, not wanting to be involved in any further adventure.

It is thrilling to be so far from home, in such a strange land, but I feel no strong connection to these people. I am grateful to them for helping in Cactus Island, but they seem too focused on their adventures to really empathise with me. I have a terrible feeling about Alabasta. I hope I'm not too late.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
X walked to his Cap'n and took the snails and started repairing them. He took the chance to tell his Cap'n about what he had planned while he was in the canon room.

"Weapon I'm leaving after finishing this." He started.

"There is a man I'm after. He is part of a pirate crew too. With the crew busy with Baroque works I can't ask you for help. So I'm going to set sail and track that man down. I will leave you a way to contact me if anything happens and you need my assistance. I will be back after I kill him. I'll take this chance to also let the world know of our existence."

X was done fixing the snails and handed them back to Weapon.

"I'll be taking the small boat." added X with a deep voice showing his determination.

But before setting sail he found two wild snails climbing a tree next to the boat. He took his time to make new den den mushi out of them and took one before leaving the other onboard the ship. He filled the small boat with a ration of food and water. Without taking the time to say goodbye to his crewmembers, X set sail on Grand Line again. Who he was after? Where he was going? He never said. But now the Backyard unleashed one of their calamities on the sea with nothing to stop him. What this man was planning to do would shock the world.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Picking up his dropped weapons. The now grown Tiger Mink dried up his tears and went after the Sabertooth cat. This time he would get an answer even if he had to force it out of him.
The sabertooth just kept running, it was completely unfazed that it was now being chased by the Tiger Mink warrior of the Backyard Pirates. The only thing it had on it's mind was getting it's revenge.

Ahead of them, Mr. 3 and Miss Goldenweek are not too far away from the Wild Party and are shocked to see from a distance that the giants are also on their way.

“Those damn pirates have ruined our plan, now we'll have to the giant here too.” Mr. 3 mentioned in an annoyed tone.

“Don't worry, I think I have an idea.” Miss Goldenweek replies, trying to reassure him.
Emily sat in the palm of Dorry's hand as the giants began moving towards her ship. I hope these two know what they're doing. As she sat there, she had an epiphany. Perhaps going over to our ship first is a good idea. More of my crew can come with us and help neutralise the threat that Baroque Works poses.
Elsewhere, the giants were also fast approaching the ship.

“It appears you're right old friend, I can see the enemy on their way from here.” Dorry says with a bit of excitement after spotting the flying pterodactyl and with that said, both of the giants begin taking much larger steps yet Dorry still remains cautious of his much smaller passenger.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action

Still suspicious of Mamoru, Jin pointed to the prisoner and signaled Jeremiah to come near him .
Not getting attention from Jeremiah, Jin decided to divulge the information to the Captain . He went near Weapon and X who were talking to each other with Den Den Mushies on their hands . As he reached near them,he saw X sprinting away .
I guess the Captain got what he needed .
@Roogy
There he cleared his throat , then spoke " I have some information regarding our recent invaders . Wait you were out ,right ? Did you know someone attacked us ? It was a big attack but luckily no one was strong . We took a prisoner from the attacking group,who gave me some insight ."

He took a bit of tongue out and spoke again " Oh ! and before I forget I should say what is of most importance first . There is this Mr 3 from Barqoue Works . He is planning to capture the Giants . And his base is in a specific part in the southern forest in this Island . And as a word of caution, the prisoner warned about Mr 3's Devil Fruit . He didn't know much but he said something along the lines of Mr 3 using properties of candle . I guess Candle is his ability . "

I think I also should ask about spliting from the crew for a while . This will deter this Baroque Works . And also help me visit that certain man in Kyuka . I hope he is still there or else I will be wasting time away from the crew .
With such things in mind Jin asked " Captain . I have some suggestion to keep this Baroque Works confused . Let me split from the crew . This will help to divide their attention and I also have personal issues to take care off . What do you say ?"
As @Handsome had not replied in a while
I let Jeremiah(controlled by Handsome) ignore me thereby skipping his turn .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Weapon-
Weapon had heard his crewmates state their intentions to set sail. It pained him to part ways, but he understood that true freedom included the ability to leave at will. "Very well, I hope that you have a safe voyage to wherever it is you plan on going."

It seemed odd to him... two of his prominent crew members leaving to take care of personal business, in the middle of this Baroque Works business no less, but he took solace in the concept that they were walking their chosen path.

In addition to this, he now had the three den den mushi he needed. He could take one to Dorry, another to Brogy, and leave one on the ship. The one on the ship would be his way of contacting them, and theirs would work vice-versa. He also had new information on the threats posed to this island and the crew by Baroque Works. Mr. 3, hm? These guys and their numbers...

"Alright, I'm heading off to find this Mr. 3 and see that he is defeated. This island must be protected!"

Weapon hoped that the misfortune of Cactus Island would not repeat itself, and that he could find an ethical way of disposing of his enemy. Before leaving, he realised something. "Wait, never mind, I don't know where he is. I suppose I'll just wait here until something happens."

In his experience, waiting often would yield better results than one would expect. Perhaps that was just the nature of the universe he lived in, but such a thing he could only speculate on, and he preferred not to. The waiting began, and with luck it would not be long.

Not much to expand upon regarding Emily and Vivi for now, so they are not present in this post.
If @Handsome does not return by my next turn, I will resume control of Jeremiah, as he is a crew NPC.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The sabertooth just kept running, it was completely unfazed that it was now being chased by the Tiger Mink warrior of the Backyard Pirates. The only thing it had on it's mind was getting it's revenge.

Ahead of them, Mr. 3 and Miss Goldenweek are not too far away from the Wild Party and are shocked to see from a distance that the giants are also on their way.

“Those damn pirates have ruined our plan, now we'll have to the giant here too.” Mr. 3 mentioned in an annoyed tone.

“Don't worry, I think I have an idea.” Miss Goldenweek replies, trying to reassure him.

Elsewhere, the giants were also fast approaching the ship.

“It appears you're right old friend, I can see the enemy on their way from here.” Dorry says with a bit of excitement after spotting the flying pterodactyl and with that said, both of the giants begin taking much larger steps yet Dorry still remains cautious of his much smaller passenger.
And so it had seemed the recent events on Little Garden were beginning to reach an ultimate climax and all of the major players were either at or on their way to the ship of the Backyard Pirates. Surely the combined forces of both the aforementioned crew and the two giants will be enough to repel their enemies? At least that is what one would think but the remaining members of Baroque Works had one last play they could try, hypnotizing the giants. It was no means a permanent solution to their larger objective but at least they could deal with the immediate roadblock before escaping to come up with the new strategy. They decided that Mr. 3 would continue riding the pterodactyl as a distraction while Miss Goldenweek could sneak up on the giants with another ride to apply her painted symbols. This strategy works as she is able to paint the symbol of 'Betrayal Black' on both giants just before they can reach the ship, however it won't come into play until one of their new allies says something to them.

Uragiri no Kuro (裏切りの黒, Uragiri no Kuro? literally meaning "Black of Betrayal"): Causes the target to betray his friends, doing exactly the opposite of what they say. First used on Monkey D. Luffy.[6][7] She later uses it on some Marines in the Baroque Works Mini-Series.[8] This technique is known as Betrayal Black in the Viz Manga and FUNimation dub.

Meanwhile Mr. 3 has reached the ship on the pterodactyl from the opposite direction but lands to hide in the dense forest until the seed of their plan could produce fruit but he was unaware that both the sabertooth, and his Tiger Mink pursuer, would soon catch up to him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Pacifista stayed at his recent spot pondering what Jin had said.

"Why do I look like Kuma?" Mamoru asked himself.

It never dawned on the cyborg as to why he was made to look like the shichibukai. Tracing back his steps up to the previous island he had been at, Mamoru remembered the towns folk running away in terror as he approached them. Vaguely he could recall a few of them calling him a tyrant.

From that the best Mamoru could come up with was that he looked liked Kuma because the original was intimidating.

For a brief second Mamoru had a brief memory of water, glass, and cybernetics. Mamoru had no idea what that was about and settled on intimidating looks to answer Jin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kilij chased the creature through the dense jungle. So many trees packed the place tightly that transversal was anything but straightforward. In his pursuit the Mink could only remark on the irony of this island being called Little Garden. Every tree, every bush, every shrub was exaggerated in its size and scope. It wasn't that they've grown bigger by the virtues of time, it was like this prehistoric greenery was naturally of a larger variety than those from the outside.

Still the Tiger Mink followed behind the beast without losing too much ground. That should be an achievement of itself. After all the beast was a native to this land and it had to contend with larger creatures than itself in this savage place. The Pirate had to circumnavigate on occasion going above or around certain obstacles, but by sheer perseverance he kept up. It was during this chase that there was a slight opening in the canopy above and Kilij spotted what the Sabertooth was following.

On a flying reptile two oddly dressed individuals where traveling above the exotic island. It didn't take long for the blacksmith of the Backyard Crew to make the connection to that gang that attacked the ship shortly back. This island was quite remote, so the chances of them being an unrelated third party were definitely low. Although their clothing might give the impression of the duo being on vacation, but Kilij dismissed the notion as preposterous.

Another thing that caught the eye of the striped Mink was the look that his potential family had. When skipping above a large patch of thorny brambles, the Tiger Man saw vengeance in the eyes of the beast. A look that Kilij knew all too well. He's seen it across the arena while fighting for freedom, he's seen it while chained at the slave traders market, and he's seen it in his own reflection on many a time. Therefore he could feel that those two were mortal enemies to his newfound friend. So even though he wasn't a hundred percent clear if they were related to the attack, they were now irreparable enemies to him as well.

Top Bottom