Island Punk Hazard

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero had a bit of history with a crazy situation like that. Though he didn't encounter these creatures in his life before. How questionable did he feel about these creatures, after seein' them wasn't something he himself was aware of. Naturally, his strength was enough to mop the floor with these creatures with no difficulties at all. In any case, why was a high-ranking monster that should have been confined to a marine roaming freely around here?

"Who the hell is that Caesar ?" After all, this situation was something that the world government should take action.

"After seeing that, how could the government permit this?" While Jack and Ian were busy talking among themselves over the comparatively small territory of Caesar.

"They both sure are incredible, aren't they?" Jack said, the man, walking with Ian at the side, had been a friend of his since they were kids. And although they had different personalities, they both seem to get along just fine.

"Maybe" Ian agreed with that sentiment.

"I am genuinely happy about the fact that these two has chosen to come with us in this journey," Jack spoke as a genuine chuckle left his mouth.

"Well, does it really matter that much?" Along with the energyless replies from Ian, this mission will come to its conclusion when they will reach the lab.

After keep moving forward they arrived at the scene of a fight or at least it appeared from the distance they were standing. Depending on the direction of the wind. Nero gave a quick glance to Miyagi, Just as she wondered what he would be going to say, she heard him talking. "You'd that smile when they were talking about us.."

"Well, I wonder." Miyagi shrugged her shoulders as if to say there was nothing to say here. The thing was, though Nero words of Miyagi smiling weren’t entirely off the mark.

"Mm…." Miyagi stared hard at the sight in front of her, before saying anything. "Huh? Wait, isn't that woman is a marine officer that come along with us? Why she's here?"

After hearing that observation made by Miyagi, Nero's eyes glanced at the marine officer. "Ah, well, it looks like they split up"

At first glance, that marine officer scanned the new figure and draw her weapon assuming the might be enemies. However, they were her allies so if anything they needed to help her. The moment Nero located the lab, a smile appeared on his face, he had the feeling there is something crazy going on inside the lab. He just couldn't be satisfied with yeti cool brother victory yet. Not today. He was already aware that he will face much stronger enemy here than that yeti cool brother, the one that might able to give him a good fight.

"….Time to get started." Once he got close enough distance where the lab was present he instantly looked at Miyagi and says. "Hey, Miyagi! I will be going ahead, you guys catch up with that marine officer"

"Hey!" At that moment she didn't know what reply beside letting this as Nero went ahead to go inside the lab.

Meanwhile, Ian recalled the face of the woman who was a marine officer. It was then he said to her, "I'm Ian... the bounty hunter comes with your squad"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Monet gets attacked back as the marines who are in shock struck in fear before them a harpy embodying the power of snow with terrifying features of a huge razor sharp teeth. As she mows down certain marine officers as some attack but simply dissolve due to her logia devil fruit. She then spots a marine officer from a far as she descends into the snow and begins her next move creating a hut around her and her targets. "Kamakura Jussoshi" she whispers sinisterly as she traps the marine officers that are stationed outside as whatever happens the one she saw will see something grizzly.

Monet

Level 45
45 x 5 = 225
Strength: 54+8=62
Speed: 48+13=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 42+18=60
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Devil Fruit: 81
logia turn based immunity is mastery/10 out of 10 turns = 8/10
-Kamakura Jussoshi (カマクラ十草紙 Kamakura Jussōshi?, literally meaning "Ten Layers Snow Hut"): The user creates a snow hut with ten overlapping layers of Kamakura, which is obviously much stronger than a single-layered one.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Whilst within the darkened snow hut center we spot the conditions turn colder as Monet takes form licking her lips tightening her focus at the Marine trapped in, "Your all dead!"

As a snow hut is created meanwhile not far too away the Mad Scientist hears the gun shots and looks at the direction as to where the battle is happening and thinks "Isn't that where the Marines are? ... Hope Monet your treating them with care as they will make beautiful test subjects" as he licks his lips staring at the direction sinisterly.

CC then heads back to his lab only to notice something strange a strange hand print thinking ot himself "Who's hand print is this?" as he takes a sniff and smells something different too a odour blood and steel. He turns around "This must be a marine as those centaurs died, so did the dragons and yeti's its gotta be them as i haven't heard back from them" as he tightens his grip in a fist."Why you Marine bastard! i want your head and wings on a plate" as he frowns as he would want to have him as a test subject . Targeting the Marine from afar with his emotions leaking for his lab being destroyed, his pride and joy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[ Forgot to write of my previous attack, Rank B => City Block]

# Monet knew how to make Shaarib angry.She knew how to play with his nerve. She saw him coming from miles away, what he couldn’t predict at all. She then covered herself and those around her with a thick layer of snow. She wanted to protect herself and kill the marines before the commodore could help. Shaarib’s attack created a hole big enough to make the structure crumble some seconds later

Using his mantra, he quickly found the Harpy even before he could see something with the layers. Veins were bulging all over his neck, his eyes were livids but he had a smile on his face. The marine was angry but a part of him was pleasured just thinking of him breaking that woman skull after having put an arm through her torso. Even his wings were quivering. Hitting the ground ten times while walking on thin air, Shaarib zig-zagged in a white blur in direction of the yuki-onna, his fingers covered in invisible haki ready to pierce the flesh with his ten fingers. #

- White Jusshigan ! [DPR A => City lvl][ Haki Count = 7]
____

# Ayol was relieved when she saw the mercenaries. Their chiefs ran past them towards the battlefield. What was she doing here When she could still fight ? A bounty hunter tried to talk to her but she wasn’t hearing anything. She turned and begin running. #

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero and Miyagi were on their way Caesar's lab. They took a somewhat lengthy route so as to pass by the so many gates, with the faint hope of running into Caesar by any chance. Just when they cross another path in the lab, they noticed that someone was standing by one of the gates. It was past 10 minutes; they had roaming around inside the lab Upon taking a closer look, they recognized the scene in front of them from the far sight.

"What is?" Nero raised his eyebrow as for Miyagi her eyes widened in amazement. No, she's overreacting. It's not like she's really surprised, though it's true that her eyes have widened. Miyagi is well-known for such exaggerated reactions after all.

"Isn't this a Harpies form? I'm surprised. Even a devil fruit like this exist..." Miyagi loves reading about mythology, and that's exactly what she was seeing. A woman with wings whose names come up a lot in stories, they are known by name as Harpies. Harpies know for snatching people, then torment and punish them. It is like wind spirits who, over time, transformed into the fearsome creature. They were meant to personify the destructive nature of wind.

When they saw Monet, it was like she appeared in there with the winter snow billowing around her. She had white feathered wings instead of arms that fade to light green at the edges, talons instead of feet, and a tail. Her brown eyes were calm and emotionless. She had long, wavy light green hair, so smooth and silky.

What Miyagi was observing was not the state of the storm inside of this lab but the female as she looked at her feather white wings. Nero struggled to suppress the giggles of joy this truly excellent sight watching Miyagi so surprised about something. As a matter of fact, he shouldn't be pleased about something that was greatly inconveniencing too so many navy men like this. Yes.

It was a situation where most people would’ve been getting overexcited, but Nero was able to stay calm as he wordlessly stared at Miyagi. He only needed to focus for a short while. As the time visibly slowed down in his perception, various bits of information about her flowed into his brain, one at the time.

'She's restless.'

Her heartbeat, her breathing, even the glow within her eyes. Miyagi was doing her best to look composed, but there was no fooling Nero sky-high Perception. He could tell she was amazed and fascinated by this devil fruit ability.

Nero had to say something to break the silence. "Is that the beginning of demigods?"

"It's not demigods idiot. It's an appearance of harpy?" Miyagi let a soft sigh escape from her, and continued on. "It doesn't matter. It's not like you're gonna remember a word I say."

Nero's eyes narrowed to a slit. When their eyes stayed locked for a while, Miyagi could no longer endure the silent pressure and averted her gaze. It was Nero who couldn't understand what was going on here, so why was she making that face even though she was the reason for all these reactions?

He sighs and said "I don't really care. We do what we come here for and get the hell out of here!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the marine officer looked agitated she mumbled "Kamakura Jussoshi" in disgust as she would use it as a defensive barrier. Just as the walls got larger the Marine officer obliterated the wall though it also lessened the damage that was inflicted as Monet as she huffed and puffed being sent backwards. She huffed and puffed struggling to stand "Damn a Haki User huh?"

-Kamakura Jussoshi (カマクラ十草紙 Kamakura Jussōshi?, literally meaning "Ten Layers Snow Hut"): The user creates a snow hut with ten overlapping layers of Kamakura, which is obviously much stronger than a single-layered one.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Monet pierced her gaze at the Marine officer as she didn't think she would come face to face with a haki user as she gritted her teeth slowly backing her wings wondering what to do. "What do i do ... i need to be wary Dammit!"

Just as she was doing so more arrived in front of the lab "Now what, there's more? ... 1,2,3 this is too much and what if these guys are Haki users .... FF-UUCK!" as she bit on her lower lip in anguish as she let out a small growl in doing so.

Just as the situation played out CC arrived as puffs of gas flowed puffering within the air as he stared looking noting Monet was injured now being the prey as her predator the marine officer staring back at her. CC then turned his gaze to another squinting "Who's this? ... Monet looks like in bad shape"

CC then begins to mouth off at the Marine Officer "Oi dipshit ... just what do you think you are doing on my island, go take your white jacketed marine assholes and get the fuck out of here. You don't know who your messing with!" sounding if he was pulling off a tantrum.

He then paused the slowly headed in gas form over to the other "Hey you i have a proposition as i am connected in the underworld to many of the big faces including a yonko, so if i was to offer you all the riches, weapons, weapons of mass destruction and a means of getting stronger ... you in?" as he stood face to face with the man.

"If your in i want you to kill that Marine and all will be rewarded for his head" "Shurororororo ... what an idea and doofus if he falls for this but it wouldn't be bad of an idea if i must say so myself"

"Just what are you planning?" Monet stared thinking in disbelief.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Monet was clever, in a instant she was able to create a shield of snow against the commodore but it wasn’t enough. The winged man out powered her completely. She was thrown meters away and tried to stand up. Shaarib couldn’t seem to calm down, he was disappointed in himself. He didn’t touch the monster. What did the damage was the shock because between the two attacks. If only he was stronger, he had a bigger length, if only one of his fingers had grasp the yuki onna, he would have done so much more damage.

He was so furious, he wasn’t feeling the cold from the snow he hit, he wasn’t hearing the cheers of his soldiers or even the yelling of those that were slowly dying from the cold. He forgot what was around, for Shaarib they were only two, him and his prey. The more he was looking at the pain Monet had to breath and the more he had idea about was he was going to do to her. He was going to tear off them wings. Shaarib growled and wanted to charge again when he heard a feminine voice:

- Lorsque la guerre des bêtes mènera le monde à sa perte,
La déesse descendra des cieux.

How could he hear this verse when he was so lost in his rage ? Even if he was dead, he would recognize this verse. It was the prologue of the goddess’s book. A verse he read too many times. Who said it ? Was it the goddess ? He began searching the room and turned himself towards the door. Ayol was finally here, a book in her hands. His.

______

[Ayol]

# When Ayol passed the door of the labo, she felt a chill run down her spine. The room was chilly. From far she could see corpses lying here and there, dismembered, totally white. They died from cold. A monster took bites off them.

Where was Shaarib was such a massacre to take place ? She finally saw him and she was shocked. He wasn’t like his usual self. He wasn’t here no more. She yelled his name two times and he didn’t respond. What happened ? He just stood there looking at a... what was that ?! A HARPY ? Did creature like this really exist ? She knew about them from her bedtime stories. Never believed in them anyway. This island was full of experimentation.

Shaarib wasn’t responding and in this state their mission couldn’t succeed. She was desperate but she suddenly remembered that he gave her previously. She couldn’t read the language but she remembered some of the verse he always said to them. She closed her eyes and yelled.#

——-

A smile appeared on Shaarib face, she finally learned something. She was out of breath but the blonde was fine. No apparent wounds.

"Oi dipshit ... just what do you think you are doing on my island, go take your white jacketed marine assholes and get the fuck out of here. You don't know who your messing with!""
- And Who Am I messing with ? said Shaarib with an amused grin.

The clown had finally showed himself, he was angry at Shaarib and wasn’t scared of the Marine. That picked our hero curiosity. Even in front of a possible arresting, he was full of himself. Who could be backing him ? And that’s when he heard the word Yonko from the scientist mouth. But it might have been more than that. Caesar had allies on the WG’s side. He couldn’t do all that without the world government noticing... but the end of C.C’s tirade made Shaarib worry.

He was proposing an alliance with the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters, whom be didn’t detect until now. Shaarib looked at Nero and began laughing to make them believe he was at ease.#

- You could recruit anyone, I can take all of y’all. I’m the great Daddy-Sama ! Priest of the Goddess !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero locked his gaze on the evil scientist named Caesar. He had a very gaseous look probably because of his Devil Fruit ability. He had very long, spiky, black hair, brown eyes, and two curly horns growing from the back of his head. He was rather tall and wears purple lipstick and dark makeup on his eyes. He had a small flat nose and long thin eyebrows. His arms were very thin in comparison with to rest of his body.

Judging from the glint in that Caesar's eyes, he obviously had ill intentions towards both Marine and Bounty Hunters. However, he didn't emit any of the overbearing aura one might expect from someone like that. Judged from his appearance or his position, Nero expected him to be a bit of douche, a stuck-up of sorts, yet the entourage accompanying that man carried scarier expressions instead.

He then paused the slowly headed in gas form over to the other "Hey you i have a proposition as i am connected in the underworld to many of the big faces including a yonko, so if i was to offer you all the riches, weapons, weapons of mass destruction and a means of getting stronger ... you in?" as he stood face to face with the man.

"If your in i want you to kill that Marine and all will be rewarded for his head" "Shurororororo ... what an idea and doofus if he falls for this but it wouldn't be bad of an idea if i must say so myself"
Nero examined his surrounding with a glance, and then looked back at Caesar, who was waiting for Nero's reply. The marine didn't even try to beat around the bush and went straight to the point at hand.

- You could recruit anyone, I can take all of y’all. I’m the great Daddy-Sama ! Priest of the Goddess !
Listening to the Marine, Nero finally figured it out. If one were to look only at the ‘strength’ aspect, then the likes of this marine were far more dangerous 'monsters' than these people. A smile crept across Nero's face. Some people are born good and always fight off the bad. Some people are born bad and become good through great effort. Others are born in light and fall to darkness. And others are born in darkness and cannot see the light.

Shallow smile with deep piercing eyes, Nero expression became far more uncomfortable for his surroundings. The help from someone like Caesar to gain a great deal of power. Such an opportunity wouldn't come knocking every day, right? However…. There was one important thing missing from that scenario.

"Would there have been any extra credits in case I was in accordance with your hopes?"

"Nero?" Miyagi said so with her huge, gem-like blue orbs staring at him intensely. "You can't join him?", her eyes seemed to say. She looked at him with colder eyes than ever before.

"Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything," Nero whispered this to himself. If Nero was indeed a vicious, evil individual, he'd have immediately killed the marines. Nero smile slowly becomes keener put him in a position in which he would no longer need anyone, he looked at the marine and said, "My apologies. Forgive me for what I am going to do, Marine."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"just what are you planning? ... well this maybe fun watching them kill one another" Monet thought as she licked her lips seductively staring hoping the situation would present itself seeing as it distracted the Marine Officers, she eyed her new prey.

Ceasar Clown

Bounty: 300.000.000 Beli
Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 46+10=66
Speed: 50+10=60
60x2=120
-Reaction: 60
-Movement: 60
Vitality:31+20=51
51x2=102
-Durability:51
-Stamina:51
Haki: 42
42x2=84
-Armament Haki:42
-Observation Haki:42
Devil Fruit: 81

CC then hovered in his element form around the Bounty Hunter not knowing his name and allegiance but he continued to bicker in his ear, it was as if you have a small angel and devil but CC playing the part of the devil persuading Nero to join him. "So how about it you wanna join me?" CC offered his hand to begin a friendship offering it by leaving it out as CC smiled. (see image)
logia turn based immunity is mastery 8/10 out of 10 turns with 81 Mastery
The face looked ridiculous though the constant yelling of Nero annoyed CC, "Maybe i should get rid of her, when a nail doesn't wanna stick then you must hammer that nail in" CC thought. CC moved his head to the right ever so slightly keeping an eye on Monet in the back and where the Marine officer was still standing, noting that Monet had her eyes on one of her targets so CC saw that as a means he could strike the other as he grinned. "Monet ... i see you targeting her then i'll target the other, its a given the marine is now distracted".

Monet then launches herself as if freezing the tips of the feathers of her wings like glazier effect giving a shimmering like design sharpened like ice picks if not swords as she says whilst sighing "Tabira Yuki" aiming her attack at the Marine Officer, more importantly Ayol.

Tabira Yuki (たびら雪 Tabira Yuki?, literally meaning "Sword Snow"): The user freezes the feathers on their wings, transforming them into sharpened, solid snow-blades.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

As CC thinks he monologue thinks though he chuckles to himself "Shurorororo ... my turn" as he targets the Bounty Hunters partner Miyagi as he slowly forms himself out of his element type form as he places his hand up his sleeve then back out with some castanets then launches himself at her as he shouts "Shut up woman ... Gastanet!"

-Gastanet (ガスタネット Gasutanetto?): The user fills a pair of castanets with unstable gas and slams them together to create a massive gas explosion. Despite the scale of the attack, it does not cause any harm to the user themself.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Things weren't great for Shaarib, he could try to brag all he want but deep down, he was in a bad situation. The commodore didn't know the hunter that well. Yes they did travel together but everyone was on his boat. Shaarib didn't like how the man was looking at the others or his attitude and if you had the fact that it was that traitor Frayzah that recruit him... Shaarib had in front of him two people he could possibly take on in a one on one situation but if they gang up on him here. He wasn't going to get out alive. What about Monet ? Shaarib didn't thought about the woman , some seconds he wanted to kill her but now he wasn't chasing a prey, he was being hunted. She stopped panting but now he knew, she didn't had the will to fight anymore. She was going to be the good pet she was and wait for her master's orders.

Shaarib waited calmly for Nero's response. Caesar was flying around him trying to calm him into joining the villain's side. But suddenly, the clown looked his way with malice. Why was he looking at Shaarib like that ? Something was off. Shaarib prepared himself for an unknown attack but it never came and just when he concentrated himself towards the scientists, he saw Monet darting forward in the corner of his eye. The bitch ! The madman wasn't looking at him ! He was looking at his partner telling her to go for someone else, Ayol and the soldiers. Shaarib was pissed, the woman never learned from her mistakes ! If she wanted to be killed right there, right now then let's go !

Shaarib knew Monet wasn't in her top form he could caught to her. He was bigger than her, he could do distance with less step. The winged man hit the floor 10 times like he always did but this time he hit the floor and at the same time running on the air. The mobility boost from Geppo and the speed boost from Soru was giving Shaarib the opportunity to move in zig-zag towards Ayol and Monet. Gan Fall's protegee body's began to harden. It's been a long time since Shaarib felt that way. Like there was steel in his veins.

Ayl was caught of guard. She never thought, she will have been the target of one the attacks. Her blood froze. She knew she couldn't do nothing. Her only attack that could create heat was an attack that created it after the cut. How do you want to cut something you couldn't touch ? She didn't knew haki, she wasn't strong enough to learn it and nw she was regretting why she didn't train more. She closed her eyes bracing herself for an impact but it never came. Between her and the yuki onna stood Shaarib. He destroyed the under him because he couldn't control the force with which he landed. He took the hit of Monet head on and smiled again like a carnivore at the same he heard a huge explosion, Caesar turned on his new allies.#

- I'm going to break them wings birdy...

[ Monet attack is Large building. Shaarib defense is 72+13(Moving Tekkai)==>85+>Town Lvl]
[Shaarib speed is one tier above Monet’s. 75+13]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero's expression was one that said: "I have no idea what you're talking about." He swept his innocent gaze across the Caesar, and he closed his eyes. Seconds passed and when Nero opened his eyes again, the delightful expression on his face had completely vanished and replaced with an entirely different kind of smile.

A smile was indeed lingering on Nero's face. Only, it was a completely different kind of smile from before. Only after the others had seen his expression, did they truly understand the meaning of 'there are many kinds of smiles'.

Although he really was smiling, his expression seemed to be as stiff as a mask. Even though it was a smile, it was also extremely cold. And precisely because it was a smile, that made people who saw it feel unspeakable terror it was a smile like that.

Perhaps at that moment Caesar was showing his true colors, or he was bluffing, but he savagely went ahead at Miyagi, with the intent of killing her.

Miyagi righted her torso and sent her sharp glare in Nero's direction, but he averted his gaze to stare into the distance, still pretending to not notice a thing. Without saying anything, Miyagi gripped the sword tighter in her hands. Miyagi flinched for the briefest of brief moments. But then, like an agile cat, she bent her upper body to evade the attack but it was no use, Caesar was equal or faster than her.

In the next second, Nero sword was coat with Armament Haki, an armor around his sword, providing potentially incredible offensive. Nero's eyes changed to that of the 'Eyes of the Beast' and he glared Caesar. He muttered "Sonic Leap" his expression hardening gradually. He raised his sword high up, atop his shoulder. It was right then. Nero rushed towards Caesar at a frightening pace from his to bring him down. However, Miyagi didn't even blink once and was trying to comprehend the scene in front of her. Then Caesar's attack clashed with Nero's which was mean to kill Miyagi. Here, the one who had appeared in front of Miyagi... was Nero, with a look overflowing bloodlust in his eyes he showing to Caesar's.

"To hell with your power. I'm not here for it, I will only say one thing... give to yourself asshole"

«Sonic Leap» is a charge-type Sword Skill that consists of a single top to bottom vertical slash, similar to the 1-hit skill «Vertical»; however, «Sonic Leap» allows the user to charge from over twice the distance in an instant. The skill is also similar to «Rage Spike», except that this skill's range is shorter and its trajectory can be aimed at the sky.

The skill is activated by raising the sword high up, usually atop one's shoulder.

(61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

To destructive potency hardening(black) gives +2

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Monet lunged herself in the direction of the Marine Blonde she had her eyes set out to eliminate her target, but what she didn't expect was someone to not only outmatch her but repel her attack. "How did he out speed me as i lunged myself past him?" she thought just moments before her attack was repelled.

"!!!" Monet was alarmed as her wing clattered with the Marine officer but she was repelled and pushed back. "This can't be, not only did he beat me to my target but also repelled my attack. I am outmatched no matter what i do i am always one step behind" she thought as she slowly backs off grabbing her wings together as the aftershock of attacks clashing her wing is shaking. The shaking was of fear, which has Monet clenching her teeth gazing her eyes at the Marine Officer as she gulps.

Just as she gulped CC's attack and the Bounty Hunters attack clashed which resulted in a explosion which was above but slightly behind Monet. The explosion if anything resonated and if rippled across the battlefield in the sky above halting the snow around, but in turn created a huge storm of wind and snow. The wind blew behind Monet as if pushing her forward who wasn't expecting it used her wings to cover herself.

"He matched my Gastanet ... " CC who was overhead thought as the explosion itself pushed him back little but due to his logia ability he was able to maneuver his body.

Used Twice now so 6 turns left.
"He's a strong one i'll give him that, i was right on the money to try recruiting him but damn maybe i shouldn't have attacked that girl as that really triggered him. Though i need to be a bit more careful as the longer this drags the more likely we may end up killing one another as i reckon if we had a 1 v 1 it may end up whatever happens one of is likely to kick the bucket. It's not worth the risk right now." CC analysed from the events that he was able to witness. CC then turned to Nero and spoke "I see no wonder those pitiful centaurs, dragons & the yeti cool brothers fell to you guys. I give you that your a strong one but imagine if you was twice as stronger and being allied with me."

CC turned his attention spotting Monet in the snow shielding herself from the gust of wind earlier and the Marine. Then turned his attention back to Nero. "hmmm maybe if i can't beat him maybe there's another way, what if it was me and Monet vs either one of them. Though i would love that Skypiean as a test subjective as that is something you dont see everyday." he thought out analysing the situation as he then points in the direction of the Marine officer as Monet spots this and smirks.

For the first time both Monet and CC thought a like albeit similar. That was to target the Marine Officer spotting his weakness as he was very emotional as well as hot headed since he arrived and they could use that and tag team against him.

CC then charged directly at the Marine Officer as he extended his right hand forming a blue like sword, "Blue Sword".
Blue Sword (青炎剣 (ブルーソード) Burū Sōdo?, literally meaning "Blue Flame Sword"): The user concentrates oxygen (the oxygen removed by Karakuni can be used for that) on a special weapon. This weapon is a bladeless sword that doubles as a lighter. By activating the lighter, the user creates a blade of oxidized flame that can be used to slash and burn their opponents at the same time. The blue blade is so hot that a mere slash sets everything in its arch on fire despite not making contact with the weapon.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

As Monet spoke though under her breath still frightened but saw this as her chance "Yuki Rabi" as she hovered herself charging as she stopped mid air to release her attack ....

Yuki Rabi (雪兎(ゆきラビ) Yuki Rabi?, literally meaning "Snow Rabbit"): The user swings their wing to release numerous solid hardened snowballs with small rabbit-like ears, whiskers, and eyes.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib didn’t understand what was happening. The explosion created a mini-snowstorm and Monet disappeared before his eyes. The marines began yelling trying to protect themselves while the corpses were thrown around the lab. The skypiean stood still, his coat floating in the wind, veins popping again on his forehead. The dead soldiers weren’t getting the respect they deserved. But during all that little chaos something strange was taking place. Why was Caesar looking at him again and acting so cocky ?

His first idea was to wait for a sign on what type attack the clown was going to launch. But last like them, he needed to be on guard in case Monet too was coming at them. Even if she knew for sure she couldn’t do anything. If it was the previous one attack he launched, the explosion; our hero would have to throw Ayol outside in the snow. He wouldn’t have time to protect the others soldiers. The only good option was to charge towards the scientist. His legs couldn’t support the toll of soru, so he couldn’t spam them like he wanted. If only he had killed the woman. He wouldn’t had to run after her at full speed. His weakness was infuriating.

The logia got of his pocket a sword without a blade and ignited it ! He had a lightsaber and he was flying in the direction of the marine and his soldiers. Shaarib needed to dodge whichever attack incoming and counter, he couldn’t use his tekkai for the same reason he couldn’t use soru. He could use Kami-E, but he never liked the sensation of being like a slime. When learning the move, he sometimes failed to get his body back kn the initial state and created some disdain.

As he lunged towards C.C, Shaarib body got lighter than ever, muscle getting so relaxed for the time of some seconds that he was able to move like water. Shaarib bend out the way of the sword attack. Fire began spreading around them. The commodore was now slightly squatting on the right side of the clown, left fist totally being black, coated in hardening. Shaarib was ready to use his favorite technique :The fist version of his shigan. The winged-man was going to inflict the biggest bullet wound anyone would’ve seen. He was going to make his arm go right through Caesar’s liver with a devastating left hook. He wasn’t going to miss like he did last time with Monet. Now Caesar was going to regret being born. Talking about the harpy. She wanted to do something too.An attack maybe but Shaarib didn’t care about her. The main objective was Caesar and he trusted his suit to take most of the damage if the attack ever catch up to him with all this heat or the protagonists around.#

- Black Jugon ! [Mountain Lvl]
[Kami-e Slime(Moving)]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miyagi formed a confused expression, evidently not understanding the current situation. She briefly looked around her, before taking a deep breath. She stared at her surroundings with unfocused eyes. She was supposed to be getting hit by Caesar's attack, so when she saw Nero who standing in front of her, rather than receiving the attack she inwardly taken by surprise. She had never guessed that Nero was a lot stronger than he shows. Miyagi looked around in utter amazement before shifting her gaze back to Nero.

"You….." She had so, so many things she wanted to ask, but in the end, she couldn't open her lips to voice any of them. The first reason for that was because she didn't even know just where to start her questions, and secondly, their situation was far, far too bad for a spot of civilized conversation.

Nero then wordlessly stared at her. That wasn't the end of the surprising spectacle, either. Caesar Clown then spun in the air and thrust forward towards the marine.

Nero shifted his gaze over to the Monet. Her attention was now firmly fixed on marine. She quickly decided to perform her attack to take out marine. Nero gripped his sword tightly and was ready to strike Monet. Then, as soon as Monet began to use perform her attack, he dashed forward, even before the Monet had the chance to move. before Monet attack could cause some damage to the marine. Nero closed the distance in the blink of an eye, his legs were moving so much faster. He felt the electrifying speed sending chills down his entire body. Just as he reached out Monet that was also the moment he coated his sword with a defense of armament Haki gaining a great deal of offense power as he held his sword in a left side of his waist and stabbed hard at the Monet upper body left to right, immediately followed by a second hit from right to left.

His hardened expression suddenly softened into a cheery smile as said this to Monet "You're annoying. Seriously."

From the far distance Ian who was standing with Jack looking current Nero. "The Kid was just lucky" looking through his memories Ian remembered once he said that about Nero in Loguetown. Ian could not help but look at the Nero from far his skills and his recklessness, but after seeing the resolute expression on Nero's face, his own expression quickly changed as well. To survive this world, you gotta be smart, quick, strong. Gotta be a decision-maker, know the right amount of risk to take. Can't be reckless, can't be timid, either. But even then....

"how reckless," words those directed to Nero, no one could see the look that had settled across his face. It wasn't a smile, exactly. Not quite a happy expression. His expression was too loaded with hidden meanings but almost. And for now, it almost was good enough.

«Snake Bite» consists of two hits, one from left to right, immediately followed by a second hit from right to left. Due to the speed of the Sword Skill, the two hits appear as if done with two swords instead of just one, and only one sound of impact is released with the skill.

This skill is activated by positioning oneself in a way that it looks like one is putting the sword at the left side of one's waist.

(61 Mastery and 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

+2 boost of CoA

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Monet's Last Stand

As Monet got ready to attack by forming the snow rabbits she felt something but it was too little too late. It was a sword that was darkened piercing into her left wing slowly cutting through her feathered wings cutting into her shoulder and ribs cracking her bones and tearing her internal blood arteries to bits. It wasn't over as the sword continued mowing through her back slowly getting to the center slicing her lungs as she tilted her head back and screamed in pain. "AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHH ... What kind of monster are you?!!" she screamed as she gushed out blood out of her mouth as her incapacitated body couldn't respond neither recover in time but she knew this would be her last moments.

Just as she screamed knowing she would die the sword was pulled out and attacked from her right side to her left cracking her bones, ripping arteries in the process and breaking her spine in various locations due to the damage sustained overall were coming to haunt her.

As the sword finally cut her incapacitating her her body dropped as her wings severed dropped leaving feathers gushed with blood as it dropped down as if god was sprinkling it down like rain or how waterfalls trickle water down. Her body lay on the floor as her dismembered body hit the ground as she had her final moments, from the very day she arrived to Punk Hazard, how she got her harpy physiology and who she was before she arrived to Punk Hazard not only that but whom and what she became since arriving.

All she could do is smile tearing up laying on the floor coughing out blood as she clenched in pain tearing up as she could only see was Ceaser from a far as her view darkened unable to hear and sooner not seeing anything, thus Monet was no longer conscious and deceased.

Mad Scientist vs Shaarib

As CC launched himself the Blue Sword melted and eviscerated the snow around him as the snow from the island halted and melted in the presence as CC was oblivious to Monet at this moment as he could just do nothing but attack.

CC noted the Marine Officer had a huge flaw as he was not only hot-headed but there was a huge weakness which was something CC wanted to abuse to get the upper hand though the matter of question became useless.

"What's he up to?" as CC saw the marine officer squat down then launch himself at CC as CC thought "How stupid are you this will burn you".

As CC was barely able to see a Shaarib move around his attack and not only that but he hardened coating his fist black as he launched an attack as CC could do nothing but turn his body to his element form but that was to no avail as he still took damage.

Used Twice now so 5 turns left.
Though this didn't stop CC from coughing blood as the attack was too huge for him to escape as it flung him a far as he grabbed his ribs gritting his teeth then looking to his right seeing Monet being mowed down and killed before him as CC became furious clenching his fist.

CC then stood up "Your a strong bastard aren't you" complimenting the Marine, then he began to say "I would help you even get stronger with these candies" as he took out a candy out of his pocket on one condition you kill that Bounty Hunter." "Shurorororo ... take the bait" he thought.

"Once the Marines are taking control by Akainu even he would be interested in all the human modification and enhancements i could offer, just imagine the ability that i can offer you." as CC stared at the Marine Officer

Though he knew the bait may not be taken he mouthed "Karakuni" in preparation as the air around him began to fluctuate.

-Karakuni (無空世界 (カラクニ) Karakuni?, kanji read as "Airless World", phonetically read as "Empty Land"): The user removes all oxygen from the area around them, asphyxiating everyone within range, while also negating their weakness towards fire. (61 Mastery)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-
# Shaarib did not know what was happening today. He was barely missing everything he was throwing. First, he couldn’t cut Monet’s throat and now he was missing a punch at only some centimeters from his target. Truth to tell, the scientist changes in his logia form to be able to go away with broken ribs. It was a smart move but if he was able to do a move like that, it means Shaarib wasn’t quick enough.

Caesar was projected and when got up, both of the fighters heard a yell from Monet. The bounty had kill her while she was trying to attack the skypiean. She died the way she deserved and for that Shaarib owed the swordman. He looked like a nice guy but he was the worst kind of bastard.

Behind Shaarib, Ayol and the remaining soldiers were trying to give find the others corpses and prevent them from burning from Caesar’s precious attack. Soon they will rest in peace, their tormentor was dead and she wasn’t going to join them with the goddess.

Caesar decided to gain some time by trying to make Shaarib join him for more power. Caesar will give drugs and in exchange Shaarib will let him leave to see Akainu be the chief of the Marine ? Never. Firstly, Shaarib never took an interest in the politics in the organization, that wasn’t his job. Secondly Shaarib was the priest of the Goddess, his body was a temple. He will never use something like that. Ir was too easy so not worth it.

The commodore waited and when he saw that Caesar had nothing to say, he tried to talk back but something strange happened : a soldier fell on the ground. The another too clutching his throat. He he marine understood quickly ! The madman was manipulating the oxygen around them and wanted to asphyxiate them all. Shaarib still couldn’t use soru to get quicker. He wanted to get out in the snow but if Caesar’s aatack could follow him there, it was no use. Again soldiers were dying because of his unfinished work.

Shaarib began running again towards the logia at full speed, he had a good stamina but he wouldn’t be able to keep up if they continued in this type of environment. His left hand began glowing again. Now he was going to burn the organs if he couldn’t make them explode ! Shaarib covered his end with hardening and tried to pierce Caesar with a desperate five finger shigan, he had already put a toll on his left hand, he could felt it vibrate but he was a soldiers and needed to accomplish his mission. If he failed, he was praying for the bounty hunter and his chick to the job.#

- Black Heat Jugon ! [DPR A Mountain ==> Haki (6-2)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Right after Nero landed his final attack, the eerie color of blood slowly spread over the floor. A terrifying event was unfolding right now. The terrifying people threatening Nero and other lives up until only a few seconds ago were getting massacred by even more most terrifying monsters now. Every muscle on the face of the Monet was distorted unsightly until she couldn't be twisted any further to form another expression.

With his gaze fixed on Monet who was screaming in pain, the young man, Nero, smiled slightly. Nero smiled as he pictured his enemy desperately trying to flee. Cheerfully, merrily, and mockingly from the bottom of his heart. "This is the part where you learn that this is not a story with a happy ending"

CC wasn't planning to go down easy, he gave marine as tempting offer he could to save his own life. Nero waited for marine response to see if that marine will get enticed by the offer? A thin smile slowly spread on the face of Nero as he saw Marine was ready to strike the clown again. There was something he noticed, now thinking about it. He could only have the hunch why the marine who invited him here was not on these grounds.

Nero's gaze shifted ever so slightly towards Miyagi. He wondered if she had calmed down now that a bit of time had passed since that attack, but unfortunately, the light shining in her eyes was the same as before. She still looked confused and somewhat terrified. He definitely sensed her fear of him from the way she stared at him. Despite that, she knew it was all right and she has nothing to worry for some reason. Just what could make her move in spite of her fears? Nero's curiosity had definitely been stoked now.

If he were being honest, he didn't knew what he comes for. And as coincidence would have it, he was now blessed with more things to spectate on today. There was no need to stay sharp and alert all the time. When he thought like that, he felt as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"You don't have to be that nervous, you know." Miyagi look at Nero, who had never left her gaze from him, with her ocean-blue eyes. Her gaze while staring at his black spiky hair, hair locks covering his eyes. For a second, all of Miyagi's movements stopped completely. Her pupils shook relentlessly, indicating she was at loss.

Miyagi closed her eyes, her long lashes meeting. Perhaps she was thinking about the person in question. Eventually, her blue orbs opened widely. "It seems I will."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Clown's Last Stand

CC smirked and began to laugh hysterically as finally he'll get the Marine piece of shit down to his knees, "Shurororororo". He was waiting for him to drop to his knees as he was wanting to inject him. In his mind the process was to get rid of the oxygen, have him faint and he'll drug him as he couldn't but help his excitement. "All i gotta do is suffocate you morons and then i'll take him as my next test subject" he thought.

Though what came to his surprise the sheer will, recklessness and audacity of the Marine Soldier who charged himself at CC coating his hand. This had CC question "just what the heck is this man ... how is it not working on him" as he was struck in awe and fear. The Marine Soldier coated his his left hand and pierced right into the gut of CC. "!!!" CC felt the fingers of the Marine Soldiers dig right into his abdomen as he coughed out blood as his body began to shake as he couldn't help but just watch as this whole folded.

The Marine let his fingers that was deeply penetrated into CC out as CC grabbed his stomach unable to turn back to his elemental form slowly hovered down as he landed himself on his knees tearing up as he clenched on the sheets of snow as he roared and cried. The blood began to flow more "I can't die like no fucking way!".

CC slanted his head up as his eyes covered in tears begged whoever it was to save him if not finish him "Ssssaaavvve mmmmeee orrrr Ffffinnnniiss mmmmeeee!"

It was known what would come next as his body lay on the side awaiting his fate, CC was a man that was solely responsible for the gas that was streaming out of the island, he was also responsible in having the island destroyed, but not only that he saved many for his wicked agenda against Vegapunk.

But in the end was he truly mad or misunderstood?

This no one will ever know as the man Ceaser Clown was no more.

@Emperor Cross @Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib did not feel pleased at all. When his fingers pierced through the man’s abdomen, he felt nothing. Shaarib knew it as soon as he touched the scientist, it was done. Caesar Clown will die for sure but it wasn’t it. The commodore got out his hand covered in blood and turned his back. He had better things to do than looks at horned man last words. He walked towards his men and asked for the body counts. On the 45 men he came with, 20 died. It was unbearable, most of them died from Monet’s bitting their members off. The other’s deaths were caused by the clown last attack. They shouldn’t have died like this. He didn’t know most of them but they were under him.

Ayol’s men soon came and Shaarib dispatched them and the woman towards the SAD’s room. He himself had to do some research but he needed to pay his respect to the dead first and then talk about his « partnership ». He looked at the bounty hunter and said with a cold voice.

• As my Lieutenant said to you some hours ago, the man that recruited you betrayed the WG and killed his own men. I do not know about what he promised to you, ain’t my problem. Ya a bounty hunter, the corpses are yours. You might want to look around to find a devil fruit since the user died.

With that, Shaarib continued his path towards the block B. The wound Frayzah created was still fresh and Shaarib didn’t want to think about it. He already knew what was in the bloc D what was left was Bloc C. C for Caesar maybe. It took him some minutes to get where he wanted and his assumptions were true ! Bloc C was Caesar personal quarters. A screen on which was projected block B’s entry. A sofa and many others snails that lay on a table near the sofa. In the back was a desk with some labs instruments and full of papers. That was the jackpot, what Shaarib wanted ! He looked at the papers for some minutes, papers about his experiments and a log of results and new formulas. You could say it was boring as hell but suddenly our hero saw something much more interesting. He saw the name Joker one or two times here and there but he saw a name he knew too well, Vergo. A Vice Admiral and the leader of the G5. Damn the world was fucked up. He needed to take care of this personally and maybe the WG will owe him one. He will take all these paper and snails and analyze it for more proof.#

• Traitors everywhere....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero knew from his vast experiences in fighting many different types of opponents up until now that the CC cannot survive this attack. That one hit determined the winner. Although this power gap wasn't huge from his, Nero still ended up letting out a sigh of admiration. He stared at the blood all over the floor, before raising his head.

As my Lieutenant said to you some hours ago, the man that recruited you betrayed the WG and killed his own men. I do not know about what he promised to you, ain’t my problem. Ya a bounty hunter, the corpses are yours. You might want to look around to find a devil fruit since the user died.
At this unexpectedly intense response, It was just that, he ended up recalling the scenes where he told that marines that he does not like marine, that was all. If the story ended there, then that would only add weight to the opinion that one shouldn't be interfering with the problems of others. The air surrounding him completely different from just moments ago, "It's so funny" he said, smiling all the while. Miyagi didn't know why Nero was smiling or what reason she would have to seek him out. But that actually wasn't true, she knew of one possible reason. Miyagi couldn't openly acknowledge it, though. She clenched her fist when she looked at Nero's expression, she felt her chest palpitate, and unexplainable anticipation bubbled up in her heart. That was why she couldn't readily step forward, only to bite down on her lower lip in frustration.

His expression went dark, and he murmured, "Ahahaha... Just as I expected... ahahhaha" Miyagi didn’t know what had just happened, but she could tell that Nero was more excited now than she'd ever seen before. His face still had the trappings of childhood, and now his eyes were shining like a boy who'd just received a new toy. An expression of strong will and elation that said he was in full control of himself. His voice was indeed quiet and chilling. The chilling edge to Nero's voice was something else entirely. Even frostbite was too gentle to describe it. It was like liquid nitrogen boiling, a bubbling something enveloped in a pure chill.

"…After listening to all this, I feel like I am about to snap." The voice was the same one that belonged to the man just moments ago. But the temperature of the voice was completely different. Suddenly a voice echoed in his head, "Those eyes of yours will one day take everything from you."

"Nero?!" As she said so with her huge, gem-like blue orbs staring at him intensely, Nero suddenly snapped back to the moment as if someone had slapped him. Nero looked at Miyagi with a confused expression.

"It's all fine now." after reassuring with a voice that had a sweet ring to it. Nero looked at her and smiled just a little.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib took more time than predicted, he began reading more and more files on Caesar and Vergo’s schemes. Kidnapping children and experimenting on them while launching « missions » to get try to find/get them back. S.A.D main purpose was to help the creation of artificial devil fruits, that Joker was selling to different buyers, the main one being Joker. The commodore was about to open the files on the orders and delivery when Ayol made an entrance.

• <<Boss, everything is ready, we finished collecting the samples. We found another path towards where we left the ship and ensign Genjo. Before you ask how we are going to join them, we found a ship and prepared to sail. All the dead bodies are on it, we couldn’t build coffins but all of them were wrapped with one of the bed linens. Lastly, we found this...>> did she said giving to Shaarib a odd fruit.

The winged-man wasn’t listening fully to her but when she showed what was behind her back, she took all his attention. The fruit was there, to tell the truth he didn’t know which fruit was it. Two logias fruit appeared in the laboratory or on the nearest island, but Shaarib didn’t know which it was. On assumption he would say it was the Gasu Gasu because of it’s purple color. It was the treasure he was looking for. He was one bite away from getting stronger than he ever was. With it, he will finally free Skypiea from Ener. What will the man do when he will face another Logia. Logia user were elites, the three powerhouses of the Marine were logia users. But the more our hero was looking at the fruit and the less he was attracted. He wasn’t worthy of this power. It’s that type of power that made Ener or Frayz go mad and began killing. They weren’t ready. He was going to wait, ask the admirals for advice or the veterans vice-admirals from advices when he will came back with Vergo’s head.

• Keep it for me miss. When I will become VA you will give it to me as a promotion gift.

Shaarib got up and let Ayol show him the way. On their path he could see oil scatter on the floor forming a trail from the SAD room to probably their destination. A smile appeared on his face, damn them guys knew hm. He was going to burn this place down !

The ship Caesar used for his deliveries was way bigger than usual Marine’s ship and before they got on it, Shaarib lit a match and threw it, silently looking at the little flame that was going to create a huge fire. Nobody was talking, the moral wasn’t at his best but cheers erupted when they heard explosion coming form the laboratory. It took them 10 minutes for Shaarib to see Naglfar, his baby. All the soldiers were ready, a bridge was formed between the two and Shaarib was left alone. He stood there looking at the corpses. He opened his book and said with enough voice for the others to ear :

• Le don de la déesse est un mystère infini.
  • Pour l'atteindre, nous prenons notre envol.
  • Des rides se dessinent à la surface de l'eau,
  • L'âme errante ne connaît aucun repos.

With a last salute, Shaarib used his dial to burn the ship down. It was their farewell and as the some of the others began crying or partying in memory of the dead, Shaarib just went in his quarters alone and with his favorite demons remorse and betrayal. Tomorrow was another day, they will soon be on G5 and he will write the name of the 169th one for all in the history of the Marine.#

• Yare Yare....

Top Bottom