[FIN] Town of Salem Round 16: Chaotic Times Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Desperate in what way? There are way too many players who have been playing weird.
Seems like you can't handle the pressure. If you don't trust Notjuice then why are you asking him for scum reads if you yourself is convinced he is scum? Instead you try to deflect attention to inactive players. Considering Chris Mic was inactive and was killed I am starting to suspect you are likely to be mafia. Not to mention it feels like you have been trying to throw us off with these ridiculous set up claims. I am now convinced you are the best lynch for this DP. I want to see you hanged. Bye bye scum thanks for taking care of the vamps for us.
 
Messages
113
Reaction score
29
Points
260
Salty Doubloons
116
Seems like you can't handle the pressure. If you don't trust Notjuice then why are you asking him for scum reads if you yourself is convinced he is scum? Instead you try to deflect attention to inactive players. Considering Chris Mic was inactive and was killed I am starting to suspect you are likely to be mafia. Not to mention it feels like you have been trying to throw us off with these ridiculous set up claims. I am now convinced you are the best lynch for this DP. I want to see you hanged. Bye bye scum thanks for taking care of the vamps for us.
This doesn't make much sense. If your idea is that Juliet is trying to deflect attention to inactive players, why would she as mafia kill an inactive player that she could deflect attention to.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Seems like you can't handle the pressure. If you don't trust Notjuice then why are you asking him for scum reads if you yourself is convinced he is scum? Instead you try to deflect attention to inactive players. Considering Chris Mic was inactive and was killed I am starting to suspect you are likely to be mafia. Not to mention it feels like you have been trying to throw us off with these ridiculous set up claims. I am now convinced you are the best lynch for this DP. I want to see you hanged. Bye bye scum thanks for taking care of the vamps for us.
NotJuice's posts really does look like he is some sort of scum role and I can also see myself being wrong on him and that is why I am engaging with him trying to figure out on what his alignment is. Of course I would want to talk to a player I am suspicious of who could be scum and that is how players scum hunt to figure out if they are scum or if they are town.
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
This doesn't make much sense. If your idea is that Juliet is trying to deflect attention to inactive players, why would she as mafia kill an inactive player that she could deflect attention to.
Vampires are serious business besides it's not like killing one person doesn't mean there aren't others that can be deflected to
 
Messages
113
Reaction score
29
Points
260
Salty Doubloons
116
Vampires are serious business besides it's not like killing one person doesn't mean there aren't others that can be deflected to
Yeah I get that but suspecting her of killing Chris Mac because they're an inactive and she is targeting inactives during the day phase is idiotic lol
 
Messages
251
Reaction score
96
Points
1,825
Salty Doubloons
252
That sounds too convenient tbh. An exe being in this set up make absolutely no sense. I can understand Not juice but Juilet didn't even bother pointing it out. However you are looking like a good lynch right now tbh.
Nah i won lol.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Vote juliet

Juliet is being pushy and making an exe move
This is a scum post. I think I have 4 votes and I don't trust anyone else to not vote me and so I will claim to prevent on getting lol hammered. I am the Vampire Hunter.
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
NotJuice's posts really does look like he is some sort of scum role and I can also see myself being wrong on him and that is why I am engaging with him trying to figure out on what his alignment is. Of course I would want to talk to a player I am suspicious of who could be scum and that is how players scum hunt to figure out if they are scum or if they are town.
Hmm I see
This doesn't make much sense. If your idea is that Juliet is trying to deflect attention to inactive players, why would she as mafia kill an inactive player that she could deflect attention to.
Chris was inactive and flip vamp it obviously makes sense to deflect attention to them.
 
Messages
251
Reaction score
96
Points
1,825
Salty Doubloons
252
The two phases are different beasts I'd say Udell's thoughts are semi reasonable

Go you, mvp right here lol
Most complicated Exe win i pulled so far.

Anyways, you guys do your thing.

Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom