I am being forced to...attacked me
attacked misty
and i see you attacked her twice
attacking town, means your scum!![]()
I am being forced to...attacked me
attacked misty
and i see you attacked her twice
attacking town, means your scum!![]()
Well I'm lynching them thenYes ! GU act like Jester , but he act like that in every game.
It depends on his character we should decide to lynch him
He is Demented Expert target Larsi last night..
Should b RB'd next NP
Nope. My target night one was Nessos. If I got redirected or if he was, then that's another matter entirely. I visited Gambit because I wanted more details on his role, to see what he was about. To make sure he wasn't invisible girl after all and to see how damaging he might be if he wasn't. I've confirmed he has an attacking role and is a danger to the Town. Am I the only one that finds that as valuable info? Because if it ain't then I might as well keep future results to myself, since nobody is going pay attention to them.
Just die scumbag!I am being forced to...
Can't believe you lived this long.You'll regret saying this after my flip.yes, but the attack should be obvious as both me and misty where attacked by him. Why would town attack other town? in the coming days? that means he not paying attention at all. He not a noob. So he is scum. And his wu name indicates him as scum.
[automerge]1574829174[/automerge]
Just die scumbag!Can't believe you lived this long.
sounds like a personal issueI am being forced to...

With your balls.A personal issue with whom?
I'm going to turn you into road killDamn, such camaraderie.

I have never kept my liking of Luffy a secretWhoever say "vote Lynch Ryu" is a secret Luffy fan and thinks all other chars are shit. :lazyshyplz:

You block him? Who should I block, then? Gambit?I'll keep on GU
Vote Lynch Ryu
Scum sure has been successful so far this game