[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 7: Final Fantasy XII- The Mafia Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Was about to ask what did I miss but you guys managed to end the whole game already!? :sponge:

So basically we were all TvT while Rej, Ryu and Pepper were giggling on the sidelines, :pepelaugh:tho I saw trough Rej tbh.

Sorry for missing out this last phase, I was overwhelmingly busy, thanks for the game Stray!
[automerge]1589479615[/automerge]

Lmao fuck you! _hypejoy:
FACTS. @Rej This bitchass really set us up REEE
[automerge]1589480031[/automerge]
I say this game has no MVP. Everyone played like shit including the scum team lol.
Lmaooooo true

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Stray Cat thx for game, sorry had to sub out, was not feeling up to playing as why mention burn out.

Grats to scum team, Most of town played horrible.

No one questioned the mat wagon lynch and just voted,then on first day people leaving votes.. are you intentionally helping scum on day 1 in a no claim game. :weirdpeep:

pepper was scum reading day 3 when saw him throw shade at juliet, only appearing to get post counts (scum kill) The dog post he did was so obvious lmao!

Gambit 0/10
Oreki 4/10
Nova 10/10 to --0/10 (last day stunt)
Nana 0/10
Michelle 4/10
wai 0/10 (throwing shade day 1) to coasting,inactivity.
Juliet 10/10
Mat 5/5
Normalizer 3/10
hayumi 2/10

Scum

Pepper 2/10
Rej 10/10
Ryu 3/10

The vote trigger on day 2 led town to its destruction. If that never happened, then town would have played normally not having to focus on the vote trigger.

@Rej You fooled me really badly because you always try to get me lynched when you are scum and my scum meta on you is pretty much on you trying to get me lynched and you didn't do that in this game which made me town read you for that. Good game on fooling me since I wasn't expecting scum Rej to pocket me.

@Nana What kind of play was this? Saying that's my scum meta when that is not my scum meta.
I agree with what juliet said about the vote trigger. This imo in a no claim game when scum already got advantage but on bright side, it ended the game quick. since inactivity was low from start and no other town where even trying to scum hunt beside juliet,nova,Oreki,Mat.

@novaselinenever I was gonna heal you night 1, but then you had to pull that bs stunt, maybe if I woke up early i could changed it back to healing you. :weirdpeep:

@Waindo Next time i see you die day 1, i won't even bat a eye if nova lynches you (this only for nova applied) to avoid this type of bs in future.

Also for the love of god someone block Dragomir on day 1 from now on! :sponge:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The vote trigger on day 2 led town to its destruction. If that never happened, then town would have played normally not having to focus on the vote trigger.

@Rej You fooled me really badly because you always try to get me lynched when you are scum and my scum meta on you is pretty much on you trying to get me lynched and you didn't do that in this game which made me town read you for that. Good game on fooling me since I wasn't expecting scum Rej to pocket me.

@Nana What kind of play was this? Saying that's my scum meta when that is not my scum meta.
it wasn't the only point why I voted you ...

@Stray Cat thx for game, sorry had to sub out, was not feeling up to playing as why mention burn out.

No one questioned the mat wagon lynch and just voted,then on first day people leaving votes.. are you intentionally helping scum on day 1 in a no claim game. :weirdpeep:

pepper was scum reading day 3 when saw him throw shade at juliet, only appearing to get post counts (scum kill) The dog post he did was so obvious lmao!

Gambit 0/10
Oreki 4/10
Nana 0/10
Michelle 4/10
Juliet 10/10
Mat 5/5
Normalizer 3/10
hayumi 2/10

Scum

Pepper 2/10
Rej 10/10
Ryu 3/10

I agree with what juliet said about the vote trigger. This imo in a no claim game when scum already got advantage but on bright side, it ended the game quick. since inactivity was low from start and no other town where even trying to scum hunt beside juliet,nova,Oreki,Mat.

@novaselinenever I was gonna heal you night 1, but then you had to pull that bs stunt, maybe if I woke up early i could changed it back to healing you. :weirdpeep:

@Waindo Next time i see you die day 1, i won't even bat a eye if nova lynches you (this only for nova applied) to avoid this type of bs in future.

lmao I don't need anybody to rate my playing

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Gambit 0/10
Oreki 4/10
Nana 0/10
Michelle 4/10
Juliet 10/10
Mat 5/5
Normalizer 3/10
hayumi 2/10

Scum

Pepper 2/10
Rej 10/10
Ryu 3/10

I know I played like shit lmao, I was really busy last few days I shouldn't have subbed in back too... :pepewhy:
[automerge]1589483521[/automerge]

Gambit 0/10
Oreki 4/10
Nana 0/10
Michelle 4/10
Juliet 10/10
Mat 5/5
Normalizer 3/10
hayumi 2/10

Scum

Pepper 2/10
Rej 10/10
Ryu 3/10

So only if nova lynches me? Rest are fine? :D

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know I played like shit lmao, I was really busy last few days I shouldn't have subbed in back too... :pepewhy:
[automerge]1589483521[/automerge]

So only if nova lynches me? Rest are fine? :D
why, you where throwing shade at him day 1, mostly reason why i see this as ok if you do that again. :weirdpeep:

As why Nova put lynch on you, for shade throwing.
[automerge]1589483834[/automerge]
@Rej I bet that was you planning the frame set up, since you like to take my idea/angle and use to advantage.

Was it you or ryu?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Naomi the dogs were real, two German shepherds showed up and then two days later they showed up again
yeah but what reads did you have, beside showing up and answering for post counts. :weirdpeep:

Also, Then glad for the dogs going back home! I Used to play with german shepherd dog when was kid, they are great dogs!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Your play was not coming from a town point of view. Your play looked like scum who was pushing way too hard for a mislynch and that is not a town mindset.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah but what reads did you have, beside showing up and answering for post counts. :weirdpeep:

Also, Then glad for the dogs going back home! I Used to play with german shepherd dog when was kid, they are great dogs!
Fair enough :datea:

I'm also glad they went back home though I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up a 3rd time. They keep scaring one of my cats so it's quite problematic

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Stray Cat

Scum MVP should go to scum who planned the frame my sub, and who decided on killing dragomir.

I saw rej work up post/activity then the rest. So am wondering was it him?? The frame idea sounds like him, since he usually takes what i say and uses it. (seen him do past games)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Naomi the dogs were real, two German shepherds showed up and then two days later they showed up again
They came to hang out lol, our neighbour here has a German shepherd and he regulary walks himself around lmao
[automerge]1589485348[/automerge]
why, you where throwing shade at him day 1, mostly reason why i see this as ok if you do that again. :weirdpeep:

As why Nova put lynch on you, for shade throwing.

Was it you or ryu?
That was more like me poking him for a reaction then shade throwing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
funny how someone who sub out think she can come and disrespect the players by rating them ,and try to lecture on what to do acting like genius :pikachu:
I was not disrespecting anyone, that 1/0 was my view on who was most towny to scum! But nice to know first thing you think is me disrespecting people, so you think i would sub out as scum, and do that to my sub slot in.

Wow.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MVP goes to Rej.

I have never seen scum Rej pocket me before.
aww, thank you! I just tried to play something new in the end of the game^^ but I was only able due to the FoS on you

calm down guys

@Naomi lmao xD dont sub out, you played amazing last time and you can get better with that I am for sure! also thanks for compliments and nope we had 0 plans, we just flowed and that is much more valuable

@Nana don't be salty please, I see you as a strong player and it was very hard and you gave me some anxs in the last DP, you did well and if other's don't see it then it is okay too, it is just a game and I think noone here is disrespectful

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was not disrespecting anyone, that 1/0 was my view on who was most towny to scum! But nice to know first thing you think is me disrespecting people, so you think i would sub out as scum, and do that to my sub slot in.

Wow.
no if u didn't play the game and sticked to the end u don't get to rate other playing who at least made efforts
[automerge]1589491943[/automerge]
aww, thank you! I just tried to play something new in the end of the game^^ but I was only able due to the FoS on you

calm down guys

@Naomi lmao xD dont sub out, you played amazing last time and you can get better with that I am for sure! also thanks for compliments and nope we had 0 plans, we just flowed and that is much more valuable

@Nana don't be salty please, I see you as a strong player and it was very hard and you gave me some anxs in the last DP, you did well and if other's don't see it then it is okay too, it is just a game and I think noone here is disrespectful
yea coming here acting like genius Naomi goes and give ppl 0/10 on their play
isn't disrespectful
I don't care about winning but stuff like this is unnecessary and annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom