General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if I ever start raking in the Beri, I wonder if feeding my personal NPC the Harpy is a good idea. :pepehmm:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then why is he rping as a phoenix in Dressrosa? :pandacry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then why is he rping as a phoenix in Dressrosa? :pandacry:
Think he means kakashi's npc has the Goro.
[automerge]1628513230[/automerge]
Yeah, his level 70 NPC has the Goro.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well regardless....

It's not a big deal anyway. I once had a Goro from loan just so I can make an evil doctor trying to recreate frankensteins :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Glad I finally decided to do the math myself. >_>
The most recent 1k exp I got for Activity put Uteki at 82. o:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Based on what Gambit originally said, I thought Cross have the Goro, which confuses me greatly because he is using the Phoenix.

@Ichimonji I typically don't read too much into the bio or care too much on stats, more surprising/fun if you host people blind :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Based on what Gambit originally said, I thought Cross have the Goro, which confuses me greatly because he is using the Phoenix.

@Ichimonji I typically don't read too much into the bio or care too much on stats, more surprising/fun if you host people blind :pepehmm:
Sorry for spoiling but Uteki has 100 in all stats. Special gift (totally didn't bribe him) from Ziosa. :catlaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sorry for spoiling but Uteki has 100 in all stats. Special gift (totally didn't bribe him) from Ziosa. :catlaugh:
You really need to finish off Doffy because my interaction with Kaido has something to do with your current doings. Or I will send my army there to assist you with that.

Hail Hybrid!
[automerge]1628519789[/automerge]
@Magimasterkarp I will post some Q&A, too here. Hope you join. LOLOLOLOL.

Question: If your character is being interviewed for a job, how will you respond to the most popular question, "Tell me about yourself."

@all

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit The question isn't if, but when. Especially with the standing offer of your army. But it shouldn't come to that. Hopefully. How exactly does it plan into your interaction with Kaido though?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit The question isn't if, but when. Especially with the standing offer of your army. But it shouldn't come to that. Hopefully. How exactly does it plan into your interaction with Kaido though?
I am not gonna say to him that Doffy has been defeated as that's still a big when according to you but I am planning to set u all up to Kaido because of what you've done. For more flavor of course.

The offer still stands as I can either go to Dressrosa myself but that's gonna change the tides of the island's situation and I am not really into it, perhaps Ebuk wants to but there's something we need to wrap up first.

You just need to radio us. After all, my crews are paid assassin's.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems like Uteki is reacting quite exactly as I hoped for... :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems like Uteki is reacting quite exactly as I hoped for... :pepehmm:
I dunno if this is a good or bad thing.
Btw, I dunno what to do with my 20 unspent stat points >_>
Reach 101 Strength? Invest them in MA for Fiero? Vitality? Max out Haki?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can be both good and bad.... :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
depends on how you scale of the damage of your blood-style jutsus. you have 81 in both haki and strength. you can do more significant damage if you scale DPR off your strength, otherwise, haki is a good investment. putting that 20 in MA will give no rewards unless you have a spare of 50 then you can get Fiero for free courtesy of perk.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
depends on how you scale of the damage of your blood-style jutsus. you have 81 in both haki and strength. you can do more significant damage if you scale DPR off your strength, otherwise, haki is a good investment. putting that 20 in MA will give no rewards unless you have a spare of 50 then you can get Fiero for free courtesy of perk.
I am actually not sure how using hardened blood weapons works with DPR calcs.
Either way, I am not gonna invest 50 more points in MA. I was just going to do 31 or so to get Fiero at the 61 tier.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Magimasterkarp I will post some Q&A, too here. Hope you join. LOLOLOLOL.

Question: If your character is being interviewed for a job, how will you respond to the most popular question, "Tell me about yourself."

@all
Congratulations! You have been promoted to Magikarp-in-Training!

My character would say something like "I´m calm, i don´t like conflict, etc..." And he would actually say "etc" and hope the interviewer wont press on the matter.

Top Bottom