Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if one day we will see the western dragon DF :pepehmm:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder if one day we will see the western dragon DF :pepehmm:
well all the dino fruits are under the dragon model, and some series with models has a non model one; the dragon dragon fruit has a high chance of exisiting

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
well all the dino fruits are under the dragon model, and some series with models has a non model one; the dragon dragon fruit has a high chance of exisiting
WURP used to have the western dragon DF as a custom one, hope that it might come up here eventually.

Would be nice as a future upgrade/goal :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:catdying:
[automerge]1628709446[/automerge]
Kaka so harsh. :feelslaserman:
Thought you were just getting the title huh. :dogkek:

Maybe after you buy that 8b Small Yonkou item, and also beat Kaido. Then you can be Prince of Pirates. But if you lose to Kaido then you'll just be the Poop Pirate. :datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought you were just getting the title huh. :dogkek:

Maybe after you buy that 8b Small Yonkou item, and also beat Kaido. Then you can be Prince of Pirates. But if you lose to Kaido then you'll just be the Poop Pirate. :datea:
Why would I buy the baby yonko. I already bought the Emperor. And I ain't losing to Kaido.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why would I buy the baby yonko. I already bought the Emperor. And I ain't losing to Kaido.
Baby yonko also gives you 500m per week, along with some ships and NPCs and stuff if I remember correctly.
[automerge]1628715557[/automerge]
@Ichimonji @Sea @QuickZilver708 @Gambit @tlgRen I updated Wano. It merged with my other post above it, so I'm just letting you know here in case it didn't notify you.

La Spada's and Akira's fight against King is becoming serious, Kallavan's part just became very very interesting - and crowded - while Gambit is making a deal with Kaidou. Uteki and Ai stumbled upon a mysterious figure that seems to be... on their side?

Wano is fun. :datea:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I forgot about Fiero

Can the flames leave the user's body or is it Mera territory ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I forgot about Fiero

Can the flames leave the user's body or is it Mera territory ?
The way it was on WURP is, you can spawn the flames on your body, and then you can ''throw'' the flames through momentum, but you can't actually manipulate the fire.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The way it was on WURP is, you can spawn the flames on your body, and then you can ''throw'' the flames through momentum, but you can't actually manipulate the fire.
so basically, you can't fashion an image like your fruit, or change the trajectory? it's just burst or clad.

Top Bottom