General RP General Chat

We are creating a new higher level sea, should it be on the moon?

• No it should be somewhere else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Stil if you spam +2 hardening a few times in one turn you'll wear out even with max stamina i believe. Like if you defend and attack in one turn and using hardening with both.

And yeah due to the new formatting i noticed xD
That's true! That's why as much as possible, I intend to use normal attacks at the start. There are players before who loved going S to S+ rank attacks at the beginning of the match and it's not fun at all. Lololol

The life of the below level 40 reminds me of the life of being level 5 in NW :pepehmm:
Tough life it was. I start level 10 in Alabasta and almost got killed one-shot by Mr. 1. Lololol

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah yes.

The free change period was also a global thing. Every RP has it.

Bleach free change only affect races thankfully. So you can literally make 1000000 characters of the same race without penalty.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It just occurred to me that there will be zero conflicts if I go after the island the marines managed to neutralize and make them my territory.
1. WG is paid weekly depending on the level of the NPCs they defeated.
2. Weekly protection is for the pirates.

I believe it's time to hunt islands previously owned by WG. That sense, my crew will attract an Admiral or even the strongest VA's. So let there be war.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It just occurred to me that there will be zero conflicts if I go after the island the marines managed to neutralize and make them my territory.
1. WG is paid weekly depending on the level of the NPCs they defeated.
2. Weekly protection is for the pirates.

I believe it's time to hunt islands previously owned by WG. That sense, my crew will attract an Admiral or even the strongest VA's. So let there be war.
Sure, go after Prodence that Leo got under the WG.

Or come to Justicia.

:pepehmm:

--------------- Post automatically merged: ---------------

Ah yes.

The free change period was also a global thing. Every RP has it.

Bleach free change only affect races thankfully. So you can literally make 1000000 characters of the same race without penalty.
I miss the bleach RP. I wanna fire off some Ceros and put on some masks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bleach rp has some real nostalgia for me even with all the drama that surrounded it.

Sure, go after Prodence that Leo got under the WG.

Or come to Justicia.

:pepehmm:

I miss the bleach RP. I wanna fire off some Ceros and put on some masks.
I member my level 10 thunderbird Kamina character. I think he had like 20 stamina or something.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man I still can't believe I made a thread that purposefully ranks 10 best Bleach RPers and gave them a way for them to challenge each other just so the older inactive RPers can come back to RP at some way and it just devolves to arguments.

People man :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never argued that he just remained in character while in an ooc thread which was really weird lol. But enough about that. Bleach Rp was always an odd thing which we did for quite some time despite the limits the world had. I remember all the high ranks up to third seat for all the squads were filled so i had no choice but to join the kido squad 😂😂.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never argued that he just remained in character while in an ooc thread which was really weird lol. But enough about that. Bleach Rp was always an odd thing which we did for quite some time despite the limits the world had. I remember all the high ranks up to third seat for all the squads were filled so i had no choice but to join the kido squad 😂😂.
Actually, I think we were just noobs at the time. We didn't really know the concepts of free roams, campaigns, GM NPCs, etc..

So that limited the RP a lot. Especially since it was all PC vs PC and no one obviously wanted to lose. xD Now we have GM NPCs for that, so I think a Bleach RP would be sick.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well if you want something quick and easy you can just remake the old Bleach system and stats and just straight up fight lol.

Considering the whole system is predicated on the RPer's skills it shouldn't be too hard.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd do it if there was significant interest, as well as Larsi and Ziosa were fine with it. Wouldn't want to negatively affect the OP RP.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You don't even need a lot of things. If you remember how the old school RP works then all it takes is a battleground thread and bio thread

Top Bottom