General RP General Chat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Moon NPCs are so strong we will probably all need to go there at once if we have any hopes of conquering that shit. xD

We might even have to bring some Yonkous along xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both.

The custom DFs are really really strong. Also strong stats, etc..

It'll be fun.

I'll probably go to Whole Cake next and try to lead Big Mom on a chase to the Moon to use her to help. xD
I might join you for WCI

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We should probably, for those fighting kaido at least, make up a turn order like last time, no?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both.

The custom DFs are really really strong. Also strong stats, etc..

It'll be fun.

I'll probably go to Whole Cake next and try to lead Big Mom on a chase to the Moon to use her to help. xD
What.... you guys have custom DFs...? :pepeweird:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It'll probably be an event anyway

But we do need all the Marines there. xD

Btw, you plan to get a fruit for your main, or you sticking with just MA?
Your going for the DF i want the Pika Pika no Mi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Your going for the DF i want the Pika Pika no Mi
Ah ok xD

Well since you are a Marine, we might be able to get something going for you, if I choose not to use it. We will see. I will decide after Wano what to do next in terms of Leo.

I do wanna get a big event going in Justicia, so that might be fun with Leo and all the NPCs.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah ok xD

Well since you are a Marine, we might be able to get something going for you, if I choose not to use it. We will see. I will decide after Wano what to do next in terms of Leo.

I do wanna get a big event going in Justicia, so that might be fun with Leo and all the NPCs.
Justicia and WCI could be two events that happen at the same time, right?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Justicia and WCI could be two events that happen at the same time, right?
Or we could combine the two, let's say making an event where Big Mom Pirates invade Justicia and the players join in on the action, some helping one side, some the other side, some forming a third side, etc..

Just depends.

Would also be nice cause we could have 2 hosts (I RP Justicia characters since they are mine, while the other host RPs Big Mom pirates). This would allow both hosts to participate normally as well, since they'd have an opposing side to deal with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or we could combine the two, let's say making an event where Big Mom Pirates invade Justicia and the players join in on the action, some helping one side, some the other side, some forming a third side, etc..

Just depends.

Would also be nice cause we could have 2 hosts (I RP Justicia characters since they are mine, while the other host RPs Big Mom pirates). This would allow both hosts to participate normally as well, since they'd have an opposing side to deal with.
This would be an interesting event. We could see how much interest this gets, I don't mind co-hosting for BM pirates.

Top Bottom